PDA

View Full Version : Singapore advice?

PapiBear
04-17-2010, 07:11 AM
Romero's and Crazy Horse come up most in the Google. Does anyone have better advice?

drongo
04-17-2010, 09:43 AM
Take a lot of $$$$$.

DJ_Asia
04-17-2010, 09:54 PM
Orchard Towers,where the above forementioned clubs are located.there are always a few "free agent" girls hanging around outside of the clubs.
The towers is a legit shopping mall during the day,but at night the clubs inside open.
Most of the girls there are Thais,coming over to charge 3-4 times what they do in BKK,so if you can get to Thailand you'll get pretty much the same stuff for alot less.

alyssats
04-17-2010, 11:53 PM
Singapore is an expensive place almost as expensive as New York might even be more expensive than New York some cases ;)

Xenicity
04-18-2010, 04:06 AM
It costs some bucks but you will be like a kid in the candy store!

PapiBear
04-18-2010, 08:13 AM
Cool. Hmm. I could probably make it up to Thailand. What's best? Bangkok? Pataya? Phuket? I love Koh Samui to hang out, but didn't see many tgirls there...

DJ_Asia
04-19-2010, 12:56 AM
Cool. Hmm. I could probably make it up to Thailand. What's best? Bangkok? Pataya? Phuket? I love Koh Samui to hang out, but didn't see many tgirls there...

Lived on Samui for 4 years,saw maybe 2-3 cute ladyboys the whole time.
Thailand is carwling w/ girls so BKK,Phuket or Pattaya will all work.

Have fun

PapiBear
04-19-2010, 03:02 AM
Thanks All. Fun will be had!
DJ, in addition to playing, would like to get in a bigt of beach time. Which is better, Pattaya or Phuket?

DJ_Asia
04-22-2010, 07:34 PM
for beaches,both are toilets compared to other places Thailand has to offer,but Pattaya is def the worst of the 2.

I spent some time on Koh Lipe in January...that was nice..lots of LBs too

PapiBear
04-24-2010, 03:50 PM
DJ
Ko Lipe sounds fab. Love getting of the beaten track.
Any particular places you recommend there?

DJ_Asia
04-25-2010, 05:46 PM
depends on what youre looking for in a vacation.Its quite rustic there,and many places dont have hot water,and some dont have electricity after a certain hour.Do a Google of Koh Lipe resorts or some variety thereof and you will find info on what each hotel/resort has to offer.Pattaya beach on Koh Lipe is the nicest of the beaches for sure.Be warned though if youre looking for bar beers packed w/ hot LB's you wont find it on Lipe.Id advise finding a girl in BKK or Phuket and taking her w/ you.

PapiBear
04-28-2010, 05:43 AM
Got it. Kinda like Boracay in PI. Sounds effing great.

PapiBear
05-29-2010, 08:24 AM
Hey, DJ, shift in schedule cut my R&R time. Flight to Phuket seems most likely. Not nearly as much fun as Ko Lipe, but some how I'll muddle through.

Any good Phuket advice? Places to stay? Places to avoid? (Beside the whole island!)

Schimmel
05-29-2010, 08:53 AM
Did you eat one of those cooked dead birds inside their egg? Just roast those little dead birds and eat them straight out of the egg with a little honey-garlic sauce on it, and chase it down with either beer or sweet mango juice.