PDA

View Full Version : T.O. suspended

davemaine
11-05-2005, 08:46 PM
Finally thank you Eagles!!!! All this guy does is put his foot in his mouth every month thank god he doesn't play for the pats but wait most teamsdon't want him anyway with the heacts

rick_932
11-06-2005, 12:26 AM
yea, i was kinda glad to hear that. only bad thing about it is i have him on one of my fantasy football teams :cry:

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-06-2005, 01:54 AM
I dont play fantasy football
I love football though
and I just want to welcome Terrell onto the Dallas Cowboys roster next season...................

Dallas, Texas..................where loud-mouthed troubled wide receivers go

home of Deion Sanders once
currently housing Keyshawn Johnson
and making space for Terrell Owens

Jhellis978
11-06-2005, 02:13 AM
I dont play fantasy football
I love football though
and I just want to welcome Terrell onto the Dallas Cowboys roster next season...................

Dallas, Texas..................where loud-mouthed troubled wide receivers go

home of Deion Sanders once
currently housing Keyshawn Johnson
and making space for Terrell Owens

You're crazy....

We, the Cowboys fans, wouldn't accept him.

Parcells wouldn't coach him.

And Jones wouldn't pay him after his little stunt on our star.

We have 4 great receivers in Keyshawn, Terry Glenn, Peerless Price and Patrick Crayton (the next Drew Pearson).

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-06-2005, 03:08 AM
you're out of your mind
Terrel would stfu for Parcells and play

Jhellis978
11-06-2005, 05:43 AM
you're out of your mind
Terrel would stfu for Parcells and play

Bottom line...we don't want him in Dallas, nor do we need him.

snowballboi
11-06-2005, 09:06 AM
T.O. better knows as "Terminally Outrageous", "Terminally Obstinate", or better yet, "Typically Offensive"......is finally reaping what he has sewn. Kudos to the Eagles for finally....suspending this guy. Any team who thinks they cannot win without one such individual, is sadly mistaken, especially in football. The Eagles are finally doing what they should have done long ago, and it's sending a message to the rest of the league. As for the Cowboys, no way in hell Parcells will want to coach T.O., unless T.O. miraculously undergoes a complete personality transformation. Interesting, that his bogus agent has not commented as of yet. Should the Cowboys mess with him, I will cancel my tix, effective immediately.

Legend
11-06-2005, 09:26 AM
Dont know about you guys but im so sick of t.o and mcnabb period and the eagles.

Jhellis978
11-06-2005, 09:27 AM
It's ironic, the Eagles are experiencing the same down fall we did after the 1995 Super Bowl run. Finally, ten years later, Parcells has our ship heading in the right direction.

At least we have three Super Bowl titles to show for our downfall. The Eagles will have none.

Legend
11-06-2005, 10:06 AM
It's ironic, the Eagles are experiencing the same down fall we did after the 1995 Super Bowl run. Finally, ten years later, Parcells has our ship heading in the right direction.

At least we have three Super Bowl titles to show for our downfall. The Eagles will have none.

Yeah but dallas sucks major ass now and has no qb!

davemaine
11-06-2005, 10:06 AM
T.O.'s agent Drew whatever his name is is just as much as a jerk as T.O. perfect matchfor them both

Jhellis978
11-06-2005, 09:33 PM

Yeah but dallas sucks major ass now and has no qb!

Yes, I forgot Bledsoe is only the top rated passer in the NFC this year.