PDA

View Full Version : My First T-Girl Experience - Cricle Jerk

jaydubb
04-12-2010, 06:36 PM
My name is Jay, and I’ve been an admirer of T-Girls for years. But being a straight man, I never really knew how to go through with actually meeting one of these ladies and having my first experience. I tossed around the idea of calling a girl from the local backpage adds or eros, but never liked the idea of paying for sex. I figured, I’ve never had to do it before, so why start now? So one fateful Saturday night about a month ago, I finally got up some nerve and headed to what was supposedly a local T-Girl hangout called “Cruisin’ 7th.”

My heart was pumping out of my chest as I pulled into the parking lot. I jumped out of my car and headed to the front door. The place looked like any other bar, until I walked inside. It was clearly a gay bar, and not being gay, I was a little uncomfortable. Then I saw three of the sexiest women that I had ever seen sitting at the bar. I made my way over and found a stool directly across from them. They were laughing and having a good time (as was everyone else in the place). It wasn’t long before one of the beauties and I caught eyes with one another. There was a spark, and things went pretty quickly from there. Her friends headed off to the bathroom, and she came over and sat next to me.

She introduced herself as Marin. She was a gorgeous asian shemale, with a perfect face, long black hair, and from what I could tell, spectacular breasts. I bought her a drink and we chatted for a while. Her friends finally came back and joined us at the bar. Marin introduced me to her friends, Alonna (a beautiful light skinned black shemale) and Kimberly (who was latina). The four of us sat and talked and drank for about an hour. Finally, we all stopped dancing around elephant in the room and got down to brass tax. Marin looked at me and said;

“So what are you doing in a place like this. You’re clearly not gay. There are plenty of available guys in here tonight.“

“No. I’m not gay.“ I replied.

“So your looking for ladies like us then?“ asked Kim.

“That’s right.“ I said.

They asked if I had ever been with girls like them before. “No,“ I told them “being with a T-Girl has been a fantasy of mine for a long time. I‘ve just never had the nerve to make it happen“ Their faces lit up like a tree on Christmas morning when I said that. There was some light-hearted banter about me being a “chaser” before Marin said ;

“What do you guys think about going back to my place? The drinks in here are too expensive and watered down.”

“LET‘S DO IT!” shouted Alonna, “What do you have to drink?”

“We’ll have to stop and get something on the way” replied Marin. “Kim, you ride with Jay, stop and get some booze, and then meet us at my place. Is that cool with you, Jay?”

“Definitely” I said excitedly.

We paid the tab and left the bar. Kim and I jumped in my car and headed to store to pick up some beverages.

Kim and I got to Marin’s house about 15 minutes after her and Alonna did. As Kim and I walked in the front door, the place was empty. The lights were on, the TV was on, but there was no one in the house. “They must be on the back patio.” Kim said “Let’s go take a look.” As we approached the back door, I noticed that there were clothes lying on the ground. Kim and I walked onto the patio, and I instantly noticed Alonna was completely naked stroking her massive 9 inch cock. I looked to the right and saw Marin with her skirt pulled up around her waist, panties shoved to one side, gently rubbing her own shaft and balls. “Awwwwwww. You guys started without us….” pouted Kim. My cock was instantly hard. Marin looked at me with a devilish look in her eye, biting her lower lip. “Pull up a seat baby. You’ve wanted to be with girls like us for a long time. This is your chance.” Kim was already disrobing when she said “The girls and I like to spend a little time getting to know a boy before we let him fuck us. Why don‘t you make yourself comfortable.” I started to take my shirt off when Alonna said “Ah ah ahhhhhhh…. Not yet. Just sit back and watch us for a while.” So there I was, surrounded by three of the sexiest girls on the planet. All stroking their hard cocks, rubbing their breasts and fingering their assholes. I thought I was going to cum just by being there with them.

I began rubbing my cock through my jeans. I couldn’t take it anymore. My dick was throbbing and needed some attention. All three ladies were sensuously rubbing themselves. The looks on their faces alone was sexy, but when you looked them up and down, breasts exposed, cocks in hand, it was truly a site to be held. Alonna started to moan louder and louder. By the look on her face, she was about to explode. “Oh yeahhh. Cum for us baby.” demanded Marin. “Shoot that thick load all over you belly.” “Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck. I’m gonna cum.” said Alonna softly. She jerked harder and faster as she neared climax. She took her hands off her cock completely and grabbed her perfect breasts. Squeezing them tight. Just as it looked like it was about to pass, cum began to spurt from her cock. A large amount of jizz landed on her belly creating a pool of cum. Some also ran down her long shaft collecting into a puddle on her balls. She writhed in exstacy as her cock spasm’d and released more and more juice. I couldn’t take it any more. This was what I’d been waiting for. I took my shirt off and headed over to Alonna’s chair. Her body, leaned back, breathing heavily form the orgasm that she just experienced. I got down on my knees in front of her, took a deep breath and wrapped my mouth around her cum covered balls. I licked up every last drop of her sweet nectar, running my tongue up and down the shaft of her still hard dick. Looking into her eyes as she threw her head back in satisfaction. This was it, there was no going back for me now. The taste of her cum was delicious. I sucked every bit of it that I could from her cock, then moved to the pool that had formed on her perfectly toned abs. I slurped up all that I could, then went back to sucking the head of her penis. She placed her hands on my head and said “That’s it baby. Finish off momma. Then you can take that hard cock out of your pants.” I kissed up her body stopping to swirl my tongue around her perky nipples before kissing her deeply in the mouth.

As I stood up, Alonna unbuttoned, and unzipped my jeans. They fell to the floor exposing my rock hard penis. “Ohhhhhhhhhhh. You’re so big sweety. Ladies, your going to like this.” Alonna said. “Now go sit back down and stroke that cock for us honey.” I did as she asked sitting back down in my chair. Stroking my dick and rubbing my balls. Marin and I stared deeply into each others eyes and she said “You’re a good little cock sucker aren’t you baby?” I simply couldn’t respond. My mind was running wild. Marin stood up and walked over to where I was sitting. “Suck my balls baby. Suck them into your mouth and finger my ass.” I did as she demanded. Wrapped my mouth around her right testicle and sucked it as hard as I could, slowly sliding my finger into her tight asshole. “Ohhhhhhhh. That’s it baby. Finger that ass!” As I looked up at her face, Marin began furiously stroking her cock. I continued to suck her balls and finger her ass until suddenly she was spewing cum all over my face. She was screaming in delight begging me to finger fuck her harder and faster. By the time she was done, my face was covered in jizz. She scooped some up with two fingers and stuck them in her mouth. “Mmmmmmmmm. My cum looks so good on your face baby. Leave it there until we’re done with you.” I inhale Marin’s cock into my mouth sucking the remaining cum form her shaft. Satisfied, she walks back to her chair and sits down. “Okay Kimmy. It’s your turn sweetheart.” “I’m gonna cum.” I declare. “No. No your not. Not until our little Kimmy cums.” says Marin. “Then you can cum all you want.”

If I touch my dick, I’m going to explode. But I cant keep my hands of myself. I begin rubbing and tugging on my balls. Kim is looking at my naked body, licking her lips and jerking her cock. I’m looking deep into her eyes, Marin’s cum now dripping from my chin onto my chest. I grab a hold of my cock and start pumping it again. Just as I do, Alonna and Marin make their way over to where I am seated. “Lean back baby.” demands Alonna. I do as she asks. Marin lifts my legs up and start probing my ass with her tongue. Alonna shoving her tongue down my throat. I can’t believe this is happening. My first T-Girl experience. How am I ever going to top this? Marin tongue fucks my ass for a few minutes before sliding her fingers in. I am now sucking on Alonna’s dick, getting her nice and hard again. Kim proclaims that she is about cum and walks over to me. The ladies back away as Kim unloads her sperm all over my cock, balls, and stomach. I feel her juice dripping form my balls onto my ass hole. She quickly drops down and licks that bit up. She then leans in and begins kissing me, passing me her sweet cum then licking Marin’s from my face. She kisses me softly, looks deep into my eyes and says “Okay baby. You can cum now.” I grab hold of my hard, cum covered dick. Kim’s cum makes an excellent lubricant as I stroke hard and fast. I lean back in my chair as I feel the impending orgasm build in my body. The ladies are surrounding me waiting for me to explode. I groan louder and louder as I feel the cum gathering in my shaft. “Yes baby! Do it! LET US SEE THAT FUCKING CUM!” shouts Marin. I give my cock a few more furious pumps before exploding. The first jet shoots straight into the air, landing on my chest. The second on my shoulder. The remaining thrusts result in a nice puddle of cum on my stomach. It’s safe to say that I’ve never cum so hard in my life. The ladies are pleased with the results and begin lapping it up with their tongues. “So. Was that everything that you thought it would be baby?” Kim asks. I chuckle and say, “It was even better sweety.”

squirtsilly
04-14-2010, 02:19 AM
Very hot, well-written story! Thanks for sharing your experience, Jay. I especially liked when Alonna was spurting all over her tummy and her shaft while she held her own breasts. What an image!

-----------
T-girls make me SQUIRT and act SILLY!

jaydubb
04-15-2010, 05:52 AM
Thanks Squirt! I'm glad you enjoyed it.

rajivalan
04-15-2010, 06:22 AM
I've had something like this happen to me too...4 girls and we were all pretty wasted. If anyone is interested will post it online here should be a good read.
But sounds like you had a good time Jay ;-)

HorneeTS
04-18-2010, 08:59 AM
That story got me so Horny Jay;-)

jaydubb
04-18-2010, 08:38 PM
Thats what I like to hear luv...:twisted:

HorneeTS
04-19-2010, 06:23 AM
Always nice to have a guy who is willing to swallow ;-)

jaydubb
04-20-2010, 12:01 AM
And how I love to swallow...;)

tovosan
04-20-2010, 03:43 AM
Wonderul story. Well done. Thank you.:cool:

pleasing2you1960
06-02-2010, 08:43 PM
I have had some wonderful experiences with some beautiful transsexuals here in New Orleans, nothing better! I love this site and hope to make many new friends here. My email is norcolaman@yahoo.com.

Skwisgarr Skwigelf
08-09-2010, 11:17 AM
jaydubb this is a masterpiece seriously if you write anything else you should definitely post it. Hell you could take this change a couple names and the way the cumshot happens and I'd love it

jaydubb
08-10-2010, 06:23 AM
LOL. Thanks partner. I'm glad you enjoyed reading it. There are more stories to come for sure.

Skwisgarr Skwigelf
08-10-2010, 01:45 PM
I'll be looking forward to them

rocklob
08-15-2010, 01:10 AM
Great story, Jay!

jaydubb
09-26-2010, 03:02 AM
Thanks Rocklob. I'm glad you enjod it. Looking forward to writing more soon.

jaydubb
11-07-2010, 04:58 AM
Posting the "The Morning After" or Part 2 of this story as we speak. I hope you guys like it.

jaydubb
12-15-2010, 05:22 AM
Part 3 Coming Soon!

saint_GG
03-16-2011, 04:07 AM
wow....awesome story....3 ts and a guy....what a dream

jaydubb
03-17-2011, 08:07 AM
Thanks mate. Be sure to read part 2 "The Morning After"