PDA

View Full Version : TG scene in San Francisco?

Drowzee Snorlax
04-12-2010, 10:36 AM
Where do TGirls hang out in SF? Looking for clubs, bars, parties, street scenes ...

keyplay
04-12-2010, 01:16 PM
Diva's is an awesome TG club on Post. Many many beautiful girls.
You'll be able to view some of the street action from the front door-many in all shapes and sizes.
Craigslist, Erosguide, The backpages, etc... you wil have no problems finding a scene in San Fran.....good luck and have fun

lumberjack
04-13-2010, 02:27 AM
You can also check out Power Exchange, sex club that is predominately frequented by TS's and their admirers. Also checkout the TS forum on sf-redbook.com, plenty of information.

Willie Escalade
04-13-2010, 06:43 AM
You can also check out Power Exchange, sex club that is predominately frequented by TS's and their admirers. Also checkout the TS forum on sf-redbook.com, plenty of information.
Was at PE at their new location on Jones near Turk. Kinda dead, but then again it was a Monday.

I'll be at Divas on Wednesday and Thursday. It should be good, especially if Jessica is there (the girl with me in my avatar as of right now)
http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/customavatars/avatar6992_7.gif

BLKGSXR
04-13-2010, 01:31 PM
Say hi to jackie for me lmfao!!! remind her dude.

Crawler
04-13-2010, 01:52 PM
what's the 2010 list of places? Isn't Power Exchange down? And if not and TS's are still there, where's that at? Also, is Diva's still open? Thinking of Memorial Day Weekend junket...

Willie Escalade
04-14-2010, 05:28 AM
Say hi to jackie for me lmfao!!! remind her dude.
Already did!