nb4cockhounds? I don't get it

Jericho
04-11-2010, 05:46 PM
nb4cockhounds? I don't get it

Don't waste yer time trying.
Glad you made it over here! :)

Coroner
04-11-2010, 06:06 PM
Whatīs up, dude? Welcome to the new board.

bte
04-11-2010, 07:26 PM

This is one of the rare instances where I actually laugh out loud at a post on this board.

Carli_James40
04-11-2010, 09:31 PM
sorry for looking like a guy...

this will be my last post

Kabuki
04-11-2010, 09:40 PM
sorry for looking like a guy...

this will be my last post

Don't let anyone get to you. There are plenty of people here who would like you to stay.

alyssats
04-11-2010, 09:55 PM
whats the need to call her a dude?

its obvious its her/his girl side that want to be part of this topic so please. I couldnt understand why some guys are so unrespectful sometimes :/

dont let the haters put you down girl enjoy life and be happy ;)

keepingitreal470
04-11-2010, 11:18 PM
Carli, just put em on ignore. Wonderful feature.

youshouldtrythislol
04-12-2010, 01:59 AM
hi carli. glad to see you found your way over here.

Carli_James40
04-12-2010, 02:41 AM
i will break my silence...

cam4 show tonight

:P

youshouldtrythislol
04-12-2010, 05:21 AM
im watching the show. its great, you and your wife are very pretty.

Coroner
04-12-2010, 06:23 AM
whats the need to call her a dude?

its obvious its her/his girl side that want to be part of this topic so please. I couldnt understand why some guys are so unrespectful sometimes :/

dont let the haters put you down girl enjoy life and be happy ;)

I wonder why he feels offended because Iīm pretty sure, whenever he goes to work or whatever, heīs leaving his home as what he really is: a dude. He is not a TS but someone who found out how to make a few extra bucks thanks to the cock-hunting roosters aboard. However, his wife is hot.

luv4Tgirls
04-12-2010, 07:00 AM
Nice pics, don't listen to the A-Holes with their negative crap. I thought you looked good, don't go so fast.

bte
04-12-2010, 09:20 AM
Nice pics, don't listen to the A-Holes with their negative crap. I thought you looked good, don't go so fast.

Not really negative, just the truth.

Dino Velvet
04-12-2010, 09:26 AM
I like the Creedence poster.

Welcome to the board, Carli.

NYCe
04-12-2010, 09:38 AM

Not cool man

Coroner
04-12-2010, 12:56 PM
I know itīs not cool but the truth is not always cool. Letīs stay reasonable. What I wrote is not a big deal and Carli James is not the issue at all but I love to laugh at the self-denying wig lovers. Donīt worry, I wonīt interrupt anymore.

Necro Trash
04-14-2010, 04:59 PM
You're definitely a hottie, Carli!;)

thx1138
04-15-2010, 09:05 AM
Yes, Carli, just ignore the sub human types. Looks like silcc69 has been taking spelling lessons from Farang. Thanks, coroner, for selecting yourself for my ignore list.

alpha2117
04-15-2010, 09:38 AM
I know itīs not cool but the truth is not always cool. Letīs stay reasonable. What I wrote is not a big deal and Carli James is not the issue at all but I love to laugh at the self-denying wig lovers. Donīt worry, I wonīt interrupt anymore.

But it is a big deal. You come onto this board about transgender people and then denigrate them. Ts, TV's and Tg's have to deal with enough crap without people doing what you did in this enviroment .Sorry but thats just the behaviour of an idiot. You should admit that it was an idiotic thing to do and then people will go okay but of you say it's not a big deal then you're kidding yourself.

barefootjoe69
04-15-2010, 10:10 AM
WTF! is wrong with some of the people here?
Carli is a cool person and gives pics and cam shows of herself for people that are interested. If you are not one of them then move on to a new thread. But as usual the idiots sent another person on this board packing!

Coroner
04-15-2010, 12:15 PM
But it is a big deal. You come onto this board about transgender people and then denigrate them. Ts, TV's and Tg's have to deal with enough crap without people doing what you did in this enviroment .Sorry but thats just the behaviour of an idiot. You should admit that it was an idiotic thing to do and then people will go okay but of you say it's not a big deal then you're kidding yourself.

When Carli arrived here, he said his wife forces him to dress like a woman. This sounds like to me like a transgender person. How often to we have to repeat banalities like "just dressing up like a woman doesnīt make you a TS"? Carli James is not a TS and if youīre attracted to him, thatīs completely cool but admit the facts. I know that all LGBT persons have to deal with problems bu there are differences between the categories you name. Your talk is completely irrational and ignorant. I guess TS women want to be socially recognized as women and Carli James is just someone making fun of a serious issue because he pursues his fetishes. Hey, thatīs completely cool but heīs a dude. Be true to yourself.

alpha2117
04-15-2010, 01:56 PM
You really are a sad sad little man.

alpha2117
04-15-2010, 01:57 PM
You really are a sad sad little man. I pity the way you must live your life

Coroner
04-15-2010, 02:39 PM
You really are a sad sad little man.

You just donīt understand what Iīm trying to say but youīre starting to get on my nerves. Live in denial, sir.

rito1
04-15-2010, 05:44 PM
Carlijames, I just want to say I love your cam shows and I made you one of my favorites on cam4. Your show Tuesday night was great when you were riding that dildo. Continue doing what your doing and don't listen to idiots. There are people here I don't like and I just don't read their posts. :p

Jericho
04-15-2010, 09:12 PM
When Carli arrived here, he said his wife forces him to dress like a woman. This sounds like to me like a transgender person. How often to we have to repeat banalities like "just dressing up like a woman doesnīt make you a TS"? Carli James is not a TS and if youīre attracted to him, thatīs completely cool but admit the facts. I know that all LGBT persons have to deal with problems bu there are differences between the categories you name. Your talk is completely irrational and ignorant. I guess TS women want to be socially recognized as women and Carli James is just someone making fun of a serious issue because he pursues his fetishes. Hey, thatīs completely cool but heīs a dude. Be true to yourself.

Y'know, you want to go on a rant about people deluding themselves, that's fine. But, in regards to *this* thread, that's bullshit.
You took a cheap shot at an easy target and since then, you've been trying to justify it.

Coroner
04-15-2010, 10:48 PM
Y'know, you want to go on a rant about people deluding themselves, that's fine. But, in regards to *this* thread, that's bullshit.
You took a cheap shot at an easy target and since then, you've been trying to justify it.

And Iīm having fun.

Carli_James40
04-15-2010, 11:07 PM
this drama is too much. I've felt different at a young age. Part of the forced dressing is a fetish for me, but i still identify as a ts. I simply do the shows and pictures for those to get enjoyment from them.

I do this knowing that people will be entitled to their own opinions.

Spanishgirillover
04-16-2010, 12:46 AM
I keep missing your cam4 shows. I hope to see one soon.

Carli_James40
04-16-2010, 08:59 AM
late show tonight, in 10 min...
http://cam4.com/carlijames

Jdeere562
04-16-2010, 09:52 AM
Show is running now.

alpha2117
04-16-2010, 11:30 AM
Glad to see u r still here Carli :p

alpha2117
04-16-2010, 11:34 AM
And Iīm having fun.

I'm sure you are but I've seen too many assholes have fun at other peoples expense over my lifetime to sit back and let you have a pass on acting like one. It was the wrong thing to say and I know you are well and truly smart enough to know better than to act like that.

SarahG
04-16-2010, 10:19 PM
this drama is too much. I've felt different at a young age. Part of the forced dressing is a fetish for me, but i still identify as a ts. I simply do the shows and pictures for those to get enjoyment from them.

Going on HA is a lot like going on Howard Stern's show. People don't hold back with their feelings, tact is usually optional, and some people are going to respond to what people look like & say, even if its not in a polite manner.

TV and TS people have never been treated the same way in all the years I've been on here, either as a poster or a lurker. If someone comes on here and says they're a TS who is early in transition (or not yet in transition) they're going to get a vastly different response than someone coming on here and saying they dress as a fetish. Why is that? Some of it has to do with the fact that TV's don't identify as women, and don't live their life as a woman. Then when TV's, who freely admit they just have a fetish and see themselves as normal guys go and demand to be treated the same as women, things get ugly in a hurry (and rightfully so).

Proper etiquette, however, in dealing with TV people is to use pronouns based on their representation at the moment by default. In other words by default, when you see a TV dressed as a girl, you use female pronouns and male pronouns when they are not dressed. I say "by default," because some TVs expect being referred to by male pronouns all the time. This is just simple civility.

---

Now some honest advice:

If you really do identify as TS and not as a normal guy, one of the worst things you can do in trans spaces (whether its a site with diverse membership like HA... or a support group that does not allow guys to join...) is say you dress as a fetish when people are starting to get to know you. Trans people will usually either assume you're a TV (and dress just to jerk off), or an AG (and transition just to jerk off). If you create this impression, even if its by being honest, trans people will assume you just have some kind of sexual fetish and will want to distance themselves from you because of all the fetishist people out there who try to blur the lines between TV and TS to push political agendas. I'm not criticizing you here, I'm just saying this so you can keep it in mind.

The reality is not quite as simple, like I've said in the past it is possible (although rare) for someone to be both TV and TS at once. Example, I have known of more than one FtM TS who was a MtF TV (...confused yet?). There are also GG's with clothing fetishes, it would be safe to assume that any fetish common in the GG population will also exist in the TS population.

smallville3
04-17-2010, 10:30 AM

im pretty sure she didnt say her wife "forces" her to dress. i remember her saying something that she brought it up to her wife, and she liked the idea.......

after a quick search:
she started to dress.. and her wife wants her to become a true TS.

bte
04-17-2010, 04:02 PM
im pretty sure she didnt say her wife "forces" her to dress. i remember her saying something that she brought it up to her wife, and she liked the idea.......

after a quick search:
she started to dress.. and her wife wants her to become a true TS.

Is being a TS something that people strive to be? Most of my friends who are TS (whether transman or transwoman) don't strive to be TS, but the gender that they thought they were suppose to be.

I don't have anything against Carli. I watched the show a couple of times, and it was alright. As long as you are not hurting anybody, just keep doing what ya doing.

Jdeere562
05-12-2010, 06:38 AM
carlijames is on www.cam4.com (http://www.cam4.com) right now!

maybe this one is the direct link, sorry. www.cam4.com/carlijames (http://www.cam4.com/carlijames)

luvhungangels
05-12-2010, 04:38 PM
Hey Carli--do not go away PLEASE! I want more of you.

Carli_James40
05-15-2010, 03:16 AM
show tonight...
http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/1820/photo385q.jpg (http://img706.imageshack.us/i/photo385q.jpg/)

youshouldtrythislol
05-15-2010, 03:18 AM
wow. great pic carli. you are very pretty.

soulRipp
05-15-2010, 08:11 AM
actually dude is a term that can be used for women to. Look it up if you think am lying

Carli_James40
06-08-2010, 12:06 AM
show tonight 10:30-11ish
:dancing:

dcwatcher
06-09-2010, 06:36 AM
I ran across a vid of one of your old shows on some Tube and thought it was one of the hottest things I've seen in ages. You and your wife are some smokin' hot babes for sure!

Now that I know where to find more I'm hopping to catch you all live someday.

Have a great week!

Carli_James40
08-07-2010, 10:17 PM
http://www.tranchan.net/cams/traps/src/1280772648080.jpg

https://7chan.org/di/src/128076764233.jpg

scroller
08-07-2010, 11:29 PM
Thumbs-up...

Andrescosta
05-16-2011, 09:20 AM
http://7chan.org/di/res/47453+50.html

Now She is Sasha.