PDA

View Full Version : Have you noticed that.......................

keepingitreal470
04-08-2010, 06:55 PM
Those who used to constantly instigate shit and stalk people from thread to thread dont post on the new board as much anymore? Could it be because of the ignore feature? LMFAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think so. That punk bitch Legend hasnt posted here yet. Love this board. Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LibertyHarkness
04-08-2010, 06:59 PM
I think there seems to be alot less people posting at the moment, also i notice that alot of threads have gone awol ..

Ignore feature neat i didnt notice that , though i havnt yet had a need to ignore anyone.

buckjohnson
04-08-2010, 10:48 PM
Still do not understand why anyone will proactively ignore someone. I would post more but ths subject matter being posted are....too uninteresting for me.

Nicole Dupre
04-09-2010, 01:26 AM
Have you noticed that just about EVERYONE thinks you're both a complete jackass and a mouthy queer? Just a question for you. lol

Btw, we all know you read all the posts by everyone on your precious ignore list, you little queen. lol

Fucking jackass. lol

trish
04-09-2010, 01:46 AM
Have you noticed the sole intent of this thread is to instigate shit?

Legend
04-09-2010, 02:07 AM
This is like the third or fourth thread this whiny bitch has made about ignoring people, whats the point if you don't really ignore them but keep mentioning them in every thread you make.I love how you think mentioning you're going to ignore me is somehow going to affect me, i'm still gonna call you out on your bullshit.

Funny a guy who constantly makes threats about killing and beating people up is bragging about ignoring people anyway.

I've been on this board for a while and never seen anything like this, this guy has threatened to kill and beat fellow members up and he isn't banned, i mean the guy even threatened to beat someone up at one of sunny or allalah's parties.Nothing anyone has said to him has warrant any of those threats.The guy is a meathead who is constantly called out on his bullshit and has nothing to say back but issues out threats of violence and death.

Nicole Dupre
04-09-2010, 02:23 AM
Have you ever noticed he always leaves out the subject of all of his sentences?

As in, "Wrote a song about it. Wanna hear it?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aA2auxH5Ahk

thx1138
04-09-2010, 02:41 AM
Maybe everyone went back over to HD. Not much going on here.

thx1138
04-09-2010, 03:05 AM
Maybe most everyone went out to enjoy the nice spring weather we've had the last 2 days and left their laptops at home.

giovanni_hotel
04-09-2010, 03:17 AM

LOLOL!!

Ah damn, what's with this 'message too short' B.S.??

buckjohnson
04-09-2010, 04:46 PM

Thanks Nicole. Veryfunny video.

onmyknees
04-10-2010, 12:04 AM
Those who used to constantly instigate shit and stalk people from thread to thread dont post on the new board as much anymore? Could it be because of the ignore feature? LMFAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think so. That punk bitch Legend hasnt posted here yet. Love this board. Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well keepingitjuvenile, since you can't read this you'll never know, which is entirely your loss ....The only thing we'll ever agree on is that less people are posting.
With all due respect to the mods, and I mean that sincerely....something's missing. Part of it has to do with those who run to their room and lock the door and won't hear any diverse opinions...my little niece covers her ears and screams..."you can't make me listen to you" LMAO..
Part of it may be that some people ( and I include myself) resist change initially. I hope it gets better because it's kinda vanilla, and I love variety !
You're not funny enough to make me laugh intentionally, but I do find the following statement hilariously ironic "Those who used to constantly instigate shit and stalk people from thread to thread dont post "

That's you to a fucking T !!!!!!!!!

keepingitreal470
04-10-2010, 12:38 AM
Too bad I cant see what you posted on my knees you punk ass bitch!! LMFAO!!!!!!

Cyclops
04-10-2010, 12:39 AM
Wow!Now this is really the kind of thread I come here to read!...........NOT!

this is the kind of crap that,on most boards would get you some kind of infraction,possibly including suspension or banishment from the board,

Can we ,PLEASE,keep it civil in here???Mods???

keepingitreal470
04-10-2010, 02:49 AM
Wow!Now this is really the kind of thread I come here to read!...........NOT!

this is the kind of crap that,on most boards would get you some kind of infraction,possibly including suspension or banishment from the board,

Can we ,PLEASE,keep it civil in here???Mods???Kinda of weak, but nice try I guess.

thx1138
04-10-2010, 12:15 PM
Onmyknees posted something? Who is onmyknees?

NYBURBS
04-10-2010, 12:46 PM
Too bad I cant see what you posted on my knees you punk ass bitch!! LMFAO!!!!!!

Yea except for the fact that if he really was on ignore you wouldn't even know he had posted. Nice try though :rolleyes:

Nicole Dupre
04-10-2010, 01:13 PM
KIR470's mom is a slut, which btw I think is hot!!! lol

I'm not saying it's a fact or anything. It's just the word on the streets of the ghetto. lol

Oh, I'm sorry. I meant to refer to him as Echimandu the Woman. lol :p

keepingitreal470
04-10-2010, 05:31 PM
Yea except for the fact that if he really was on ignore you wouldn't even know he had posted. Nice try though :rolleyes:You do know. You see their name as having posted, but thats it.

GullyFoyle
04-10-2010, 06:46 PM
You do know. You see their name as having posted, but thats it.

Wrong again, KeepingItReallyIdiotic. You don't see ANYTHING! How many times daily must you prove how low your IQ really is??? Right now, it's approaching zero ....

keepingitreal470
04-10-2010, 06:47 PM
Onmyknees posted something? Who is onmyknees?thx, great minds think alike.

GullyFoyle
04-10-2010, 06:54 PM
thx, great minds think alike.

More like two abnormal brainstems try to string together two coherant thoughts together

Silcc69
04-10-2010, 09:03 PM
This board is always entertaining to say the least.

keepingitreal470
04-10-2010, 11:51 PM
This board is always entertaining to say the least.Yeah, but what I like about this time around, is I get to select who entertains me and who doesnt. Its a beautiful thing!!!!!

arnie666
04-10-2010, 11:53 PM
Leave my brother alone.He comes here for relief and all he gets is racial grief.

When I read this, I think of the cottonfields , I think of the slave master,I think of strawhats, .I think the motivation, for this victimisation has a serious racial implication.

thx1138
04-11-2010, 12:01 AM
@ gullyfoyle: thanks for volunteering yourself. I was beginning to run out of HA members to put on my ignore list.

Steffani
04-11-2010, 12:04 AM
Have you noticed that just about EVERYONE thinks you're both a complete jackass and a mouthy queer? Just a question for you. lol

Btw, we all know you read all the posts by everyone on your precious ignore list, you little queen. lol

Fucking jackass. lol

LOL, as little as I come in here I too have noticed ... who is completely fucking crazy and who actually has interesting posts to read! For some reason a lot of those most interesting are the people who 'instigate shit' HaHa

arnie666
04-11-2010, 12:06 AM
More like two abnormal brainstems try to string together two coherant thoughts together

Who the fuck are you?, leave my brothers alone bitch.

arnie666
04-11-2010, 12:11 AM
LOL, as little as I come in here I too have noticed ... who is completely fucking crazy and who actually has interesting posts to read! For some reason a lot of those most interesting are the people who 'instigate shit' HaHa

I'd love to shove my cock right up your shit pipe.Are you a ladyboy? can't tell from the pic, so well done on that score. How bigs you ladypenis?

keepingitreal470
04-11-2010, 12:19 AM
I think someone here needs to ask a mod exactly how the ignore list works. If you're placed on ignore, the person placing you there can only see your name, but not what you post. So it is impossible for me to read what someone on ignore says. And why would I want to? Their on ignore for a reason. The only way what someone on ignore writes can be seen, is if another member, who isnt on ignore, quotes the ignored member. Which rarely happens. So seldom that it doesnt make a difference. That clear things up for you Nicole? I hope so. Reading is fundamental you fucking meast. Half man half beast.

thx1138
After some reflection I now realize the ignore list may not be such a good option after all. For example if anyone on my list comes to an untimely end I probably won't know about it until someone posts an obituary thread. How sad. :>(

Steffani
I'd love to shove my cock right up your shit pipe.Are you a ladyboy? can't tell from the pic, so well done on that score. How bigs you ladypenis?

Ohh goodness that sounds so fucking hot, & yes a big hot clittyshhewang I can return the favor with or are you the kind who likes to choke on it? why sure you are, arent you, you hottrannydominatedmess you. KissKiss *

keepingitreal470
04-11-2010, 12:20 AM
After some reflection I now realize the ignore list may not be such a good option after all. For example if anyone on my list comes to an untimely end I probably won't know about it until someone posts an obituary thread. How sad. :>(Ask yourself thx, would you really give a fuck? I wouldnt. Their on ignore for a reason. That means I dont give a fuck what they say or what happens to them.

thx1138
04-11-2010, 12:25 AM
I might miss an opportunity to laugh while giving condolences to their next of kin. Some funerals can be an occasion of joy instead of sadness.

keepingitreal470
04-11-2010, 12:26 AM
I might miss an opportunity to laugh while giving condolences to their next of kin. Some funerals gave be an occasion of joy instead of sadness.Ok, you got a point there.

Steffani
04-11-2010, 12:30 AM
I think someone here needs to ask a mod exactly how the ignore list works. If you're placed on ignore, the person placing you there can only see your name, but not what you post. So it is impossible for me to read what someone on ignore says. And why would I want to? Their on ignore for a reason. The only way what someone on ignore writes can be seen, is if another member, who isnt on ignore, quotes the ignored member. Which rarely happens. So seldom that it doesnt make a difference. That clear things up for you Nicole? I hope so. Reading is fundamental you fucking meast. Half man half beast.

The ignore feature on any of these forums is totally fucking lame and a waste. Why? Because it is all just text on a screen, opinions and nonsense by unknowns with stage names haha. It is such a fucking laugh! If u dont like, then why cant you just not read it?
Because your curiosity is killing you to read it, thats why! and thus ignore-shmore LOL

The people who engage in vicious fighting must do it either because they wanna for shear PLEASURE (and I raise my glass to those haha) or those who respond, do so, because they have so little in their own lives in the way of real life that they put all their stock into what some personna they have never known types into here, Gawd! Regardless, the entertainment value, and membership driving potential of such irrelevent thrash has to be just priceless.

keepingitreal470
04-11-2010, 01:09 AM
The ignore feature on any of these forums is totally fucking lame and a waste. Why? Because it is all just text on a screen, opinions and nonsense by unknowns with stage names haha. It is such a fucking laugh! If u dont like, then why cant you just not read it?
Because your curiosity is killing you to read it, thats why! and thus ignore-shmore LOL

The people who engage in vicious fighting must do it either because they wanna for shear PLEASURE (and I raise my glass to those haha) or those who respond, do so, because they have so little in their own lives in the way of real life that they put all their stock into what some personna they have never known types into here, Gawd! Regardless, the entertainment value, and membership driving potential of such irrelevent thrash has to be just priceless.Well, you know what they say about opinions.

phobun
04-11-2010, 01:13 AM
Well, you know what they say about opinions.

Well then, you're an opinion!

BluegrassCat
04-11-2010, 01:19 AM
Well then, you're an opinion!

God, what a lame insult.

onmyknees
04-11-2010, 04:12 PM

I'm your mama's back door boyfriend that's who the fuck I am , shit for brains.

Isn't there a slimy rock for you to slither under somewhere?

Schimmel
04-11-2010, 04:28 PM
Ask yourself thx, would you really give a fuck? I wouldnt. Their on ignore for a reason. That means I dont give a fuck what they say or what happens to them.

oh my god this guy really is dumb as a sack of shit. kir jus out of curiosity what grade did you complete? thx's comment was actually pretty funny but it went right over your head. You are what smart people call an easy mark. An EEEAAASSSYY mark.

onmyknees
04-11-2010, 04:46 PM

After some reflection I now realize the ignore list may not be such a good option after all. For example if anyone on my list comes to an untimely end I probably won't know about it until someone posts an obituary thread. How sad. :>(

the lives of you and your running buddy keepingitreal, or whatever he's calling himself these days, came to an end some time ago, tragically almost before they began....oh you're both still taking in valuable oxygen, and expelling green house gases, but there was never an obit or a funeral. I'm speaking about a meaningful, productive, assimilated life. You see....it's nearly unanimous that everybody on here knows what the fuck you two losers are. You're the 2 class clowns who were voted least likely to succeed in your junior high class, and have fulfilled your destiny. Your resumes and accomplishments are blank except for what you do on HA. You can be anything you want to be on here...a thug, a self proclaimed tough guy, a racist, an hater of wounded soldiers, a black tranny pimp.....you see it's all right there for you, the world is at your fingertips...literally........until get out from behind the keyboard and have to face the reality of your sorry existence.
You two pin heads are starting to bore me...neither of you is even worth my scorn any more.

GullyFoyle
04-12-2010, 08:19 PM
Who the fuck are you?, leave my brothers alone bitch.

Well, that explains alot. You, thx and keepingitrealidiotic are the result of countless generations of inbreeding. Fortunately, the line will die off since you can't get your brothers pregnant. Now go back to your rape fantasies and die scumbag.

GullyFoyle
04-12-2010, 08:22 PM
God, what a lame insult.

Actually, it's the funniest thing he's said in a while. I liked it.