PDA

View Full Version : Often imitated; NEVER dupilcated....

Jhellis978
11-05-2005, 04:22 AM
This phrase is often heard each halftime as the Grambling State marching band looks to take the field.

Now, I must borrow the phrase and apply it to myself.

FeliciaKatt was kind enouch to share with me that one of my "fans", loved my style so much they wanted to be me. So, this person goes to another site and creates a "Jhellis978" profile exactly like mine and makes some nasty remarks about transsexuals.

http://fans.ksexradio.com/forum/showthread.php?s=d7898dfb91dc61037b676f237d50ee8e&threadid=3847&perpage=15&pagenumber=1

As I told Felicia, I've never visited that site and a simple IP search would show that this post was not made by me.

I know that my pompous nature shocks many and people want to get a punch in on me.

I see no point in joining the above referenced site; I just thought I would let you guys know in case this subject migrates to this board.

MacShreach
11-05-2005, 11:49 AM
I know that my pompous nature shocks many and people want to get a punch in on me.

So far I have found your nature deeply confused rather than pompous, and far from wanting to get a punch in on you, I want to help you. Get a life.