PDA

View Full Version : Boy's room!!??

giovanni_hotel
03-30-2010, 01:21 AM
Segregation SUX!!!

It might be a good idea to start an admirer's only room where guy's can dish on girls safe from the wrath of HAs.

Or not.

dan_drade
04-04-2010, 07:52 AM
I would have to say... Or not.

Coroner
04-04-2010, 10:36 AM
This forum is almost entirely dominated by guys.... so, why an extra room?

DL_NL
04-06-2010, 10:26 PM
At the current rate all of HA will become a boy's room in a couple of months. Be patient.

bladex76
04-07-2010, 07:14 AM
Please dont let it happen

Willie Escalade
04-07-2010, 07:37 AM
It has its pluses and minuses.

Not really into hanging out in the boys room though...gotta have some chicks around...

KirstenH
04-07-2010, 09:15 AM
What you gonna talk about in the Boy's room? about Transsexuals? LOL

Jericho
04-07-2010, 11:29 AM
Hell no, that'd be gay! :eek:

gotchagood
04-08-2010, 05:18 AM
So what would be wrong with that?? Having a "boys" room. Why not? There are some members or maybe future members who don't want to talk about private or personal things that relate to themselves that they don't want the girls on here to know. Many men talk to their male friends about certain/specific things that they would never share with a spouse or girlfriend. It's not a dumb question.

have great day

rockabilly
04-08-2010, 05:26 AM
This forum is almost entirely dominated by guys.... so, why an extra room?

Took the words right out of my mouth.

We need to attract more girls to the forum ... EUREKA ... lets post pics of handbags and shoes and links to online deals! Women love handbags and shoes. lol

giovanni_hotel
04-08-2010, 11:02 AM
Nevermind.

Just let me sneak in and hang out with the ladies!!

I promise I'll be good!!;)

blckhaze
04-08-2010, 05:03 PM
Not needed imo
If you want info, just ask. No need to hide behind a room door.

*insert boondocks gay joke here*

zoobleg
04-09-2010, 03:40 AM
You don't want this board to such a sausage fest...

ZING!

JamesHunt
04-09-2010, 03:49 AM
Boys room, LMFAO. Get a life

yodajazz
04-09-2010, 08:31 AM
Took the words right out of my mouth.

We need to attract more girls to the forum ... EUREKA ... lets post pics of handbags and shoes and links to online deals! Women love handbags and shoes. lol

Women here should be posting about handbags and shoes, in the 'Religioius' section. Because most women believe these things are holy.

Nicole Dupre
04-09-2010, 01:17 PM
Half of you guys talk shit about us here anyway, so I see no point in needing to keep it private. Look at closet cases like Phobun, or at a ghetto sissy like KIR. They both give their limp-wristed opinions whenever their classless fingers get the urge to type them.

We are girls who were born with cocks. Do you think ANYTHING you say will shock us? lol Get real.

Sorry but it's US, the fulltime TS sexworkers, that should have a little privacy here. We put ourselves out there, online and IRL, for you guys all the time.

JFC. If you need a sausage party so bad, start a chat room somewhere.

Nicole Dupre
04-09-2010, 01:21 PM
Women here should be posting about handbags and shoes, in the 'Religioius' section. Because most women believe these things are holy.

Omg. What a dumbass thing to say.

Get over yourself, Mr Ghandi with a dick obsession. We like nice things and you wanna diss us for it? How DARE you?

Go eat a value meal, and pray to Buddha or some shit. :rolleyes:

bte
04-09-2010, 04:26 PM
Isn't the general discussion area pretty much like a boy's room. I hardly ever see any new topics posted from the girls anymore since the switch to the new board.

giovanni_hotel
04-09-2010, 05:27 PM
Yeah, it's a de factor boy's room already, we should be doing more to make the ladies feel for welcome, not alienate them.

I just was a little pissed 'cause I wanted access into the ladies room!! Prolly nothing different going on there than there is here.

I'm telling ya, the pink was a magnet for folks to come in, this board needs a little more spice in its design.