PDA

View Full Version : Where Is My Long Running Thread On The New Board?

tovosan
03-31-2010, 05:04 PM
My thread is entitled, 'Luscious Ladyboys And Shemale Leggy Lookers'. I cannot find it listed in your new forum. Please help.

The link to your old forum board and my long running thread is below:

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=52328

P.S. Where is my Silver member status, that I worked so hard to obtain here?

Coroner
03-31-2010, 05:57 PM
NOTE: All user records, Private Messages, Attachments and posts made after 1-04-2010
did NOT transfer over to the new boards (due to technical reasons.)

And you started your thread on January 13th.

tovosan
03-31-2010, 06:13 PM
So, I lost 3,000 posts and almost all of them pics. That is terrible. At least I should be given some sort on seniority for of my work on behalf of this great forum.

SammiValentine
03-31-2010, 08:07 PM
Ok - here is a badge for you.

@

:-)

Star Angel 86
03-31-2010, 09:20 PM
Sammi,not only are you gorgeous you're funny as well.

SammiValentine
04-01-2010, 01:44 AM
Sammi,not only are you gorgeous you're funny as well.

haha jurys out on both counts but thanks xxx xx

rockabilly
04-01-2010, 03:22 AM
You're hereby found guilty of cute in the first degree and funny in the second.

Sentencing to be determined in my chambers.

NYCe
04-01-2010, 08:13 AM
So, I lost 3,000 posts and almost all of them pics. That is terrible. At least I should be given some sort on seniority for of my work on behalf of this great forum.

I would but you lost it for not reading the original "NEW BOARD" post.

tovosan
04-01-2010, 04:45 PM
I would but you lost it for not reading the original "NEW BOARD" post.

How could I lose it?..I just found out about the change and my thread was started after I joined and is very popular. The forum is losing something more than me. Please forward and transfer my thread here. The forum wants it. Just read the positive comments in my long running thread. Threes days after January 10th is my 'crime'. Please for the sake of this great forum tranfer my thread here. Thank you.

rockabilly
04-01-2010, 09:08 PM
I think NYCe was being sarcastic.

buckjohnson
04-01-2010, 11:58 PM
Please somebody help tovosan.

tovosan
04-02-2010, 01:06 PM
Please somebody help tovosan.

bucjohnson, thank you for your support, mate. I really appreciate it.

Could other followers of my long running thread on the old board, 'Luscious Ladyboy and Shemale Leggy Lookers', please shout out in this tread. With your support hopefully the management here in this great forum will transfer my long running and very popular thread. Please help me. This is for the good of the forum. I do not even care anymore about losing my 3,000 posts status as a Silver Member...I just want all of my hard efforts on behalf of this great forum not be wasted and left to die in the old forum. You all deserve to have this good thread moved to the new forum.

Help, my friend here.......!

T5000
04-02-2010, 05:06 PM
bucjohnson, thank you for your support, mate. I really appreciate it.

Could other followers of my long running thread on the old board, 'Luscious Ladyboy and Shemale Leggy Lookers', please shout out in this tread. With your support hopefully the management here in this great forum will transfer my long running and very popular thread. Please help me. This is for the good of the forum. I do not even care anymore about losing my 3,000 posts status as a Silver Member...I just want all of my hard efforts on behalf of this great forum not be wasted and left to die in the old forum. You all deserve to have this good thread moved to the new forum.

Help, my friend here.......!
That is a great thread Tovosan, and i for one would love to see it on the new boards.

squirtsilly
04-02-2010, 06:55 PM
That is a great thread Tovosan, and i for one would love to see it on the new boards.

I second the motion! Fantastic thread. Tovosan does a great job. Hope to see it on the new boards!

NYCe
04-03-2010, 05:10 AM
LISTEN.

The thread CAN NOT be transfered over here because of technical reasons as said in the original post WHICH also explained why you had to re-register.

Stop being a crybaby. Either recreate the thread or move on.

Coroner
04-03-2010, 06:18 AM
Just lock the thread to avoid more tearshed.

tovosan
04-03-2010, 02:15 PM
Ok.......I got the message.:sadcry:sadcry:sadcry:sadcry

mikelpo
04-06-2010, 01:38 AM
Fucks sake i've gotta start getting drunk and posting more again to get me numbers up!

plankton
04-06-2010, 01:46 AM
Maybe it went to Valhalla like all the brave threads? It's just a thought.