PDA

View Full Version : Coming to SA or the fifa world cup ?

andben
03-29-2010, 09:35 PM
Any girls or guys coming to south africa for the world cup ?

andben
03-30-2010, 06:55 PM
No one at all ?

anthony8
03-30-2010, 08:46 PM
I wish I was!!!!!

Jericho
03-30-2010, 09:19 PM
Heh, the real "World Series"!

whatsupwithat
03-31-2010, 07:09 AM
I think I'll be there! Can't wait!

Any tips for a single guy in SA?

Nicole Dupre
03-31-2010, 07:16 AM
Omg. Where the hell have you been hiding? lol

Hey, mister. :)

whatsupwithat
03-31-2010, 07:39 AM
hey nicole! good to see ya! :)

i've been a prisoner of my work...trying to get my life back. have you seen our new show, "transform me"? we are the producers and creators of it.

how are you?

Coroner
03-31-2010, 02:56 PM
Hey, welcome back, E!! Youīve been missed here. And no, I wonīt be in SA. I donīt care about soccer at all.

SammiValentine
03-31-2010, 08:03 PM
Yup i will be there, skinhead, beerbelly, tatted up.Enguurrr land engurlland engurlaaaand.

andben
04-01-2010, 12:45 AM
Theres lots 2do here, like places 2party n other stuff, depending on what ur in2. Gimme a shout when ur down. The only problem is that theres no "girls" here, n there will b a demand 4it. So come on down girls coz damn its really lacking here :-)

Belial
04-01-2010, 01:28 AM
Heh, the real "World Series"!

When will all u European pencil-necked geeks learn how to play a real man's game? I could train a monkey to kick a soccer ball around.

http://images.inmagine.com/img/tetraimages/tt065/tt1300284.jpg

SammiValentine
04-01-2010, 01:43 AM
When will all u European pencil-necked geeks learn how to play a real man's game? I could train a monkey to kick a soccer ball around.

haha ;)

golly gosh old chap when will you real men take off all that spiffing body armour before playing a game of ruggers?
;)

Jericho
04-01-2010, 01:47 AM

Ya right.
We call that rugby over here...without all the sissy padding! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8v-qZFVYnc&feature=related

SammiValentine
04-01-2010, 01:47 AM
Egg chasing :O

Jericho
04-01-2010, 01:49 AM
haha ;)

golly gosh old chap when will you real men take off all that spiffing body armour before playing a game of ruggers?
;)

Heh, got it in before me! :p

SammiValentine
04-01-2010, 01:52 AM
Heh, got it in before me! :p

haha a 4 min pasting by all accounts !! ;-))))

Coroner
04-01-2010, 02:12 AM

Whatīs all this talk like "European pencil-necked geeks"? There are other ways to say you donīt like soccer. And itīs actually called football because you play it with your feet.

Odelay
04-01-2010, 07:29 PM
I think I'll be there! Can't wait!

Any tips for a single guy in SA?

I sure would like to go, but it's highly doubtful I'll have the time or money. I was there in 2008 actually working on a project for South Africa Police Services as they improved their systems in preparation for the big 2010 event.

I know one sweet girl who does erotic chat online in Joberg who I would definitely hook up with if I was there.

E, have you been to SA before? If not, just be a little cautious on personal safety. And get out of the big cities, if possible. I see one world cup site is at Nelspruit which is near their biggest wildlife park. It's a long drive from Joberg but the scenery along the way is well worth it. Despite the violence, people everywhere are pretty friendly and love talking to Americans.

Belial
04-02-2010, 05:48 AM
haha ;)

;)

Sorry little girl, but those puny rugby players would get badly hurt if they attempted to go head to head with NFL caliber players. With or without padding. NFL players require that equipment because they're much bigger, stronger, and faster than the average rugby player. People would die or be paralyzed often, without the helmets & pads. Capice?

SammiValentine
04-02-2010, 03:34 PM
Sorry little girl, but those puny rugby players would get badly hurt if they attempted to go head to head with NFL caliber players. With or without padding. NFL players require that equipment because they're much bigger, stronger, and faster than the average rugby player. People would die or be paralyzed often, without the helmets & pads. Capice?

Hey I was kinda joking as those helmets and stuff look funny :D but if you want me to explain about these little boys games, here is what I understand.

Rugby and American Football are quite comparable and in my opinion when it boils down to it both sets of fellas are equally hard as nails ;)

American football seems "rougher" due to the difference in tackling, (off the ball etc) combined with the simple fact that the "safety equipment" that was introduced to your game decades (?) ago to prevent the "standard" injuries found in both american football and rugby at that time......... did not only prevent these injuries but actually brought a dramatic increase in violence to American Football - hence why the tackles seen today yes would paralyze etc..

Btw I do not like either sport i just know a couple of ex rugby league players (top flight) ;)

Capice? ;) x

Belial
04-02-2010, 05:02 PM
Hey I was kinda joking as those helmets and stuff look funny

I knew u were joking. I only came into this thread to troll @ Jericho, he seems to have a good sense of humor.

SammiValentine
04-02-2010, 05:04 PM
(he is welsh though! don't tell him i told you!!:)

Jericho
04-03-2010, 08:00 PM
I knew u were joking. I only came into this thread to troll @ Jericho, he seems to have a good sense of humor.

I need one with all the scousers on the doorstep! :p