PDA

View Full Version : T-Girl Saturday pics launch new Total-TG.com Photo Gallery

BellaBellucci
03-29-2010, 05:53 AM
Sign up for http://partypics.total-tg.com for more photos from out and about in the city of angels!

First up: T-Girl Saturday at Hamburger Mary's!

Oh. My. God. It was crazy off the hook in the land of Mary last nite. There were over 300 in attendance this time around with people coming from all over to make their mark on L.A.'s newest red carpet event! This was a party to rival the east coast giants and T-Girl Nights is showing no signs of slowing down.

Check out the proof! ;)

~BB~

rockabilly
03-29-2010, 05:59 AM
Awesome , looked like a fun time.

BellaBellucci
03-29-2010, 07:23 AM
Here's another one Jix just sent me.

~BB~

Willie Escalade
03-29-2010, 11:25 AM
Damn...I had to work late; that's why I got there so late. Looks like everyone had a great time though!

BellaBellucci
03-30-2010, 12:33 AM
BUMP! For my party people, ya know? ;)

~BB~

Nicole Dupre
03-30-2010, 12:40 AM
Is it true that you're you burning Ashley George by taking potential affiliate traffic from her dumped blog? Just because you own a web domain with her name on it doesn't make it ok. I thought you were a "love warrior". Where's the "love"?

Can't you turn enough tricks to have something better to do than rob that girl? Talk about 'riding on coattails'.

BellaBellucci
03-30-2010, 12:44 AM
Thanks for the bump Nikki. You're the bestest. ;)

~BB~

Nicole Dupre
03-30-2010, 12:46 AM
So you're not going to explain why you're robbing Ashley's affiliate traffic?

BellaBellucci
03-30-2010, 12:47 AM
I don't need to because that's not how it is.

Oh, and remember the new rules around here? I suggest you keep them in mind.

~BB~

Nicole Dupre
03-30-2010, 12:50 AM
Is there a rule against asking questions? I just want to know why you're burning her? If you don't want to answer, I understand. But I don't think asking you is against the rules.

BellaBellucci
03-30-2010, 12:51 AM
It is if you're harassing me. Which you are. I'm really getting sick of your shit.

Reported.

~BB~

Nicole Dupre
03-30-2010, 12:54 AM
How am I harassing you? What "shit"? I asked you a question.

Ashley doesn't endorse that blog. But you've got all your own affiliate links on a site that has her name. So you're burning her. No?

BellaBellucci
03-30-2010, 12:56 AM
No.

~BB~

Nicole Dupre
03-30-2010, 12:57 AM
I can't believe you said you're sick of my shit. I never threatened to take you down. I never put up pics of you saying that you have an STD. What did I do wrong?

Nicole Dupre
03-30-2010, 12:58 AM
"No"? So then Ashley gets affiliate money from that blog? If not, that's pretty underhanded.

Nicole Dupre
03-30-2010, 01:02 AM
So if people ask you tough questions, you'll report them, huh? I see how it is now.

BellaBellucci
03-30-2010, 01:05 AM
It's not a tough question. It's actually very simple but it's just none of your business. I'm sorry that you're jealous, but it's not my responsibility to teach you how to make money in promotions. Go troll somewhere else.

~BB~

Nicole Dupre
03-30-2010, 01:09 AM
Troll? Jealous of what?

I asked you a question. Sorry, but I like Ashley, and I think it's pretty horrible what you're doing.

NYCe
03-30-2010, 01:11 AM
Is it true that you're you burning Ashley George by taking potential affiliate traffic from her dumped blog? Just because you own a web domain with her name on it doesn't make it ok. I thought you were a "love warrior". Where's the "love"?

Can't you turn enough tricks to have something better to do than rob that girl? Talk about 'riding on coattails'.

I don't know what the beef between you two stems from (don't care either) but I suggest new board = new start. Don't force my hand and get banned.

BellaBellucci
03-30-2010, 01:11 AM
Whatever, Nicole.

~BB~

Nicole Dupre
03-30-2010, 01:19 AM
Ok, NYCe. It's dropped.

BLKGSXR
03-30-2010, 01:31 AM
The Ignore Option is there for a reason... That being said Last saturday was an interesting night...The next day was hell though had to work 9 hours on 2 hours of sleep ergh..

Nicole Dupre
03-30-2010, 01:42 AM
The Ignore Option is there for a reason... That being said Last saturday was an interesting night...The next day was hell though had to work 9 hours on 2 hours of sleep ergh..
I don't think NYCe has the "ignore" luxury. lol

But I'm going to start adding people to that list now.

BLKGSXR
03-30-2010, 02:20 AM
I posted that as a general statement by the way...

Nicole Dupre
03-30-2010, 02:28 AM
I posted that as a general statement by the way...
I didn't put you on ignore. lol

Imo you're a good guy, although I may not always agree with you.

NYCe
03-30-2010, 02:37 AM
Ok, NYCe. It's dropped.

Thanks Nicole.

Nicole Dupre
03-30-2010, 02:39 AM
Np, sweetheart. The site looks AWESOME, and I wish you all the best.

blonde_sweetheart
03-30-2010, 08:21 PM
Just wondering Bella,if you're not being dishonest why have you been ignoring all my Yahoo messages for the past three weeks regarding that blog?Why haven't you taken it down per my request if you're such a friend?

Jericho
03-30-2010, 09:22 PM

BellaBellucci
03-30-2010, 11:20 PM
@blonde_sweetheart:

If you must know, it's because you're obviously not my friend. You were when I was doing you a favor by building that blog for you, but then you hooked up with the Chicago girls and suddenly I wasn't important to you anymore even though in your earliest stages I was one of your biggest cheerleaders. Then you suddenly asked me to take the blog down for no other reason than your new friends told you to. Do you think I'm stupid? lol

Well I have a question for you: do you like to work for free? No? Neither do I. So I converted your blog into a fan blog. I'm sorry if you would prefer I stay broke and slave away for my 'friends,' but what I did was standard business practice. Sorry, kiddo. That's just the way it is. Besides, what's wrong with me promoting your site? I wish someone had been in my corner helping me when *I* started. I had nobody. If you ask me, you're very lucky to be where you are right now and lucky to have so many people who care about you and your career. Me included.

Now please drop it.

~BB~

Jericho
03-30-2010, 11:37 PM
Bella, i've read all that, and, to be honest, my interest starts and ends at "hey, i would" :shug
But, straight answer time, are you making money off her name, yes, or, no?

BellaBellucci
03-30-2010, 11:46 PM
No, I'm making money off the site that I built her and she authorized.

~BB~

shemale-411
03-31-2010, 12:24 AM
Just wondering Bella,if you're not being dishonest why have you been ignoring all my Yahoo messages for the past three weeks regarding that blog?Why haven't you taken it down per my request if you're such a friend?

Hey Ashley,
if you feel your being misrepresented, you can always have a lawyer send a cease and desist to the server hosting the blog. Save all your correspondence asking the blog to be taken down.

Jericho
03-31-2010, 12:26 AM
That's a yes then?

BellaBellucci
03-31-2010, 12:31 AM
Hey Johnny Cochran, that would work great if:

A) there WAS any correspondence, which there wasn't, and
B) her own posts on the site didn't serve as proof of consent.

But yeah, if she wants to waste her time let her go ahead and try to sue me.

~BB~

shemale-411
03-31-2010, 12:38 AM
Hey Johnny Cochran. That would work great if:

A) there WAS any correspondence, which there wasn't, and
B) her own posts on the site didn't serve as proof of consent.

But yeah, if she wants to waste her time let her go ahead and try to sue me.

~BB~

Please read my post carefully. First it was addressed to my friend Ashley, who is having trouble getting someone to stop using her name. I didn't suggest she sue anyone, I suggested she have a lawyer, which I'm sure she has some fans out there that are lawyers, and send a cease and desist order to the server hosting company of the blog.

As far as correspondence, she is asking you here to take it down. That alone should be enough for anyone ethical.

BellaBellucci
03-31-2010, 12:43 AM
Please read my post carefully. First it was addressed to my friend Ashley, who is having trouble getting someone to stop using her name. I didn't suggest she sue anyone, I suggested she have a lawyer, which I'm sure she has some fans out there that are lawyers, and send a cease and desist order to the server hosting company of the blog.

As far as correspondence, she is asking you here to take it down. That alone should be enough for anyone ethical.

Oh really? So if I asked you to build me a site, then I decided I didn't want it anymore after just a few weeks, you would take it down and refuse my payment? You'd work for free?

Hey! Wanna build me a site?

I didn't think so.

Besides it's being used to promote HER site.

And you're crazy if you think I take ethics advice from HA members. Stay out of this.

~BB~

shemale-411
03-31-2010, 12:50 AM
Oh really? So if I asked you to build me a site, then I decided I didn't want it anymore after just a few weeks, you would take it down and refuse my payment? You'd work for free?

I didn't think so.

Besides it's being used to promote HER site. Stay out of this.

~BB~

Bella, I wouldnt build you a site, no money in it. But please feel free to ask anyone I do build sites for, and they will tell you I send them a letter, signed, and agreeing to take down the site and transfer ownership if asked. Which I have done when someone I presently worked with retired. She respected the way I do business, and when she got back in the public eye, she had me do her site again. You keep burning those bridges, I'm not interested in a pages long argument with you. You can't even touch me on business ethics, so I suggest you give that one up.

BellaBellucci
03-31-2010, 01:01 AM
Bella, I wouldnt build you a site, no money in it. But please feel free to ask anyone I do build sites for, and they will tell you I send them a letter, signed, and agreeing to take down the site and transfer ownership if asked. Which I have done when someone I presently worked with retired. She respected the way I do business, and when she got back in the public eye, she had me do her site again. You keep burning those bridges, I'm not interested in a pages long argument with you. You can't even touch me on business ethics, so I suggest you give that one up.

You're crazy! You don't build sites for people out of 'friendship,' which is why you can offer those agreements - YOU'VE ALREADY BEEN PAID! Apples and oranges. And until she flipped on me, she and I had an equal number of banners on the site. When she stopped blogging (i.e. keeping up her end of the bargain), I took hers down. What's fair is fair.

And you're not interested in an argument because you'll lose. Want to talk about ethics? Would it be ethical for me to con you into building a site for me for free by pretending to be your friend and then try to force you into taking it down just because I felt like it? I didn't think so. And of course none of this would even be an issue if I wasn't so good at SEO. ;) Like I said, at the time she had no site, so she should be thanking me for helping to increase her exposure so early in her career.

What Ashley should have ALSO done is request an alternate arrangement, not demand that I destroy my own work. I'm sorry, but I don't take my marching orders from a spoiled 19 year old. Her own actions on this board should be enough evidence of her immaturity.

That said, if she wants to talk it out, then I'm amenable to that if she asks, but I rightfully refuse to be bullied into it.

~BB~

BellaBellucci
03-31-2010, 01:06 AM
Oh, and yet another thing: I also built blogs for Kelly Shore, Jesse, and Jordan Steele. Do you see them bitching? No. Because they have their own banners on their sites BECAUSE THEY MAINTAIN THEM (well except for Kelly, because she is retired)! Jeezus people are selfish.

~BB~

Nicole Dupre
03-31-2010, 01:18 AM
You can't even touch me on business ethics, so I suggest you give that one up.

You were always very cool with me, and promoted my old site without even a shred of affiliate potential from lazy Lenny.

But, if I were you, I wouldn't bother attempting to have a dialog here. ;)

Btw, how have you been, baby?

xo

N

BellaBellucci
03-31-2010, 01:19 AM
Stay out of this Dupre. You have no reason to hijack my thread. You're obviously behind all of this.

~BB~

Nicole Dupre
03-31-2010, 01:33 AM
Stay out of this Dupre. You have no reason to hijack my thread. You're obviously behind all of this.

~BB~

"Behind all of" what? :confused: You just implied that no one on HA is ethical. So now I can't say that I think Shemale411 is ethical? It's bad enough that I can't seem to have an opinion on Ashey's situation, and she's my friend.

You know what. Fuck it. You're obviously blaming me for all of your clashes with everyone. So I'm the fuck out of this damn thread. Have fun.

BellaBellucci
03-31-2010, 01:35 AM
I'm not blaming you for anything other than what you've said yourself on this thread.

But that's fine:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5iseJJ5ogA

~BB~

blonde_sweetheart
03-31-2010, 03:20 AM
Allow me to set the record straight once and for all on this situation!Bella came to me in October asking me if I wanted her to build me a cute blog,I thought it was a sweet thing of her to do so I accepted.I only made about 3 or 4 entries in the blog and got tired of it,then in the beginning of November I was offered a site/blog with SMC so there was no need for the blog Bella built me and I asked her for the password so I could take it down and I got no response!Then I asked her to please remove it which I have been doing since January and got no response from her other than that she was turning it into a "fan blog".Please keep in mind that none of the Chicago girls had ANYTHING to do with me asking her to remove it,it was entirely my decision!(By the way,Kelly Shore was never your friend,that filthy disgusting bitch talked massive shit about you when I lived with her.She is a sad man with implants and a thief.)

I never thought I was too good to be your friend Bella,you sabotaged my kindness to you just like you sabotaged whatever you had with Nicole,whatever you had with Hara and any possibility of working with Steven ever again!You are a FAILURE and a laughing stock on this board,your "career" is a joke as well.Don't tell me what "standard business practice" in this business is,you know NOTHING.Hence why the furthest you will ever get in this industry is a few sub-par picture sets and videos on some Shemale websites.And how dare you patronize me!I may be 19 but I am not stupid,I'm a lot smarter than you pretend to be.Now what you need to do is slither back to Massachussets and never be seen or heard from again.

TSMissJasmine
03-31-2010, 03:53 AM

I didn't think so.

Besides it's being used to promote HER site.

~BB~

You make it sound like you approached Ashley with a profitable business venture that all would benefit from. Except if that's the case, you forgot to mention to Ashley there would be profits and that you would be the only one making money from the blog.

- You offered to "help" Ashley manage a blog, not build her a site. I didn't realize you are building sites for new models.
- You didn't explain to Ashley your, "offer to create a blog for her," was to profit from her name.
- You did not inform, nor did you explain to Ashley, how an affiliate program works nor how she could create her own affiliate links.
. You have refused to give Ashley a password to her own blog, even after many requests. - Ashley has no access to the blog you "offered" to create. She finally asked you to take it down after her requests to have access were denied.

friend, predator or....

Coroner
03-31-2010, 04:25 AM
Damn girls, all this is really sad.

BellaBellucci
03-31-2010, 04:31 AM
This is very simple. At the time I created the blog, Ashley didn't have a site, so there was no affiliate income to split. Maybe if she had asked me to rotate her affiliate banners into the site with mine when her site launched, I would have done that and we could have split everything, but now she does have a site and she IS with the Chicago girls and, based on her most recent post, was NOT smart enough to figure out an amicable way to do business and DOES think she's better than me. Case closed.

As for Jasmine, nothing against you hon, but you weren't there so you have no idea what transpired, but being the mature adult you are, maybe you want to referee this in private? I'm open to a discussion, but not here in front of the peanut gallery.

Yahoo IM me at bellabellucci@ymail.com if you like.

~BB~

blonde_sweetheart
03-31-2010, 05:53 AM
Amicable ways of doing business?I contacted you MULTIPLE times and you IGNORED me because the jig was up! You've been read by EVERYONE on this board,Nicole,Wendy Williams,Mia Isabella,Steven and just about EVERYONE else!You suck you fail you're hated just give up already,you silly little reject.And who crowed you official T-Milf?

BellaBellucci
03-31-2010, 06:02 AM
Amicable ways of doing business?I contacted you MULTIPLE times and you IGNORED me because the jig was up! You've been read by EVERYONE on this board,Nicole,Wendy Williams,Mia Isabella,Steven and just about EVERYONE else!You suck you fail you're hated just give up already,you silly little reject.And who crowed you official T-Milf?

So you'd rather do this in public? That says a lot about you.

And I haven't been 'read,' as evidenced by Jasmine not even knowing I'm a web developer. IMHO, the reason people give me shit isn't because they don't like what I'm about. It's because they don't know. It's not my fault you're afraid of what you don't understand. If you want to understand then ask me questions. You had your opportunity when you were pretending to be a friend.

~BB~

blonde_sweetheart
03-31-2010, 06:17 AM
So you'd rather do this in public? That says a lot about you.

And I haven't been 'read,' as evidenced by Jasmine not even knowing I'm a web developer. IMHO, the reason people give me shit isn't because they don't like what I'm about. It's because they don't know. It's not my fault you're afraid of what you don't understand. If you want to understand then ask me questions. You had your opportunity when you were pretending to be a friend.

~BB~

How did I pretend to be your friend,Bella?

BellaBellucci
03-31-2010, 06:18 AM
How did I pretend to be your friend,Bella?

Excuse me? So I built you a blog pro bono because we weren't friends? Don't ask me to prove we were friends; prove that we weren't.

~BB~

Nicole Dupre
03-31-2010, 06:35 AM
People do nice things for one another without pretending anything. But one minute Bella called herself a "cheerleader", and now there was this undefined "friendship". Anyway, why does Ashley have to prove anything? She obviously wants it to come down. Can Bella prove the blog wasn't her idea, or that she didn't offer to build it?

Who approached who about this blog? Whose idea was it? Did Ashley approach Bella about making a blog or visa verse? For me, that would explain a lot.

BellaBellucci
03-31-2010, 06:37 AM
It funny Nicole, for someone who has 'nothing to do with this,' you sure have no problem speaking for other people.

Do you know what a 'dog-check' is? You must because you're doing one right now.

And as I recall, NYCe told you to stay out of this. So which is it? I'm a paranoid conspiracy theorist or you're really involved? Gee, it seems pretty obvious to me which is the problem here. Fucking lying hypocrite.

~BB~

Nicole Dupre
03-31-2010, 06:41 AM
Ashley brought up my name. Sorry. Anyway, get back to doing what you were doing. I'm looking at my calender now. lol

blonde_sweetheart
03-31-2010, 08:32 PM
Excuse me? So I built you a blog pro bono because we weren't friends? Don't ask me to prove we were friends; prove that we weren't.

~BB~

That isn't what I asked.You accused me of faking a friendship,so I asked how you came to that conclusion.The burden of proof is with the accuser.

Nicole Dupre
03-31-2010, 09:38 PM
She's misquoting and accusing of me of false shit all the time, mama. What else is new? lol

BLKGSXR
03-31-2010, 11:05 PM
I don't know what the beef between you two stems from (don't care either) but I suggest new board = new start. Don't force my hand and get banned.

Reminder time....

rockabilly
03-31-2010, 11:47 PM
The more thing's change
The more they stay the same.

Odelay
04-01-2010, 07:58 PM

~BB~

They say you can't prove a negative, so what you're asking of Ashley here is sort of silly.

Bella, I have never replied directly to anything you've said and have stayed far far away from your battles with Hara, Nicole, Ashley, etc. And I'm not here now to tell you how to run your life or better your relationships or anything like that. But I will tell you that your instincts to resolve this in private are exactly right. And the first step to doing that is...

1. Contact Ashley, Jasmine, whoever, privately.

The next step is...

2. Stop all posting on these subjects. This thread makes you look very, very bad. You've looked bad in other threads, but this is the worst one yet.

BellaBellucci
04-01-2010, 08:21 PM
They say you can't prove a negative, so what you're asking of Ashley here is sort of silly.

Bella, I have never replied directly to anything you've said and have stayed far far away from your battles with Hara, Nicole, Ashley, etc. And I'm not here now to tell you how to run your life or better your relationships or anything like that. But I will tell you that your instincts to resolve this in private are exactly right. And the first step to doing that is...

1. Contact Ashley, Jasmine, whoever, privately.

The next step is...

2. Stop all posting on these subjects. This thread makes you look very, very bad. You've looked bad in other threads, but this is the worst one yet.

You know, I'm having a really hard time understanding some of you people on this board. *I* wasn't the one that chose to make this public. THAT honor goes to Nicole and Ashley. I don't understand how you can admit that I am offering a sensible way of handling this but then immediately go on to blame me for the problem. You make absolutely no sense. Not to mention that this thread was hijacked and had nothing to with Ashley OR Nicole. Double standard much?

Some of you really just don't get it. And looking bad? Why? Because a tattooed freak and an embryo who have no business experience said so? Gods some people are just flat out ignorant.

Oh, and by the way I found two other sites doing the exact same thing that I'm doing and Ashley didn't request those sites. So WTF?! Why not contact the owners of these sites to complain as you decide to interject your unsolicited opinion here:

http://ashleygeorge.teenstakeitbig.info/
http://ashleygeorge.org/

I guess haters will hate, right?

Oh, and don't try that 'everyone agrees that I'm wrong shit,' either. If an accepting person walks into a Neo-Nazi rally and tells them that they're wrong and is outnumbered, that doesn't make them wrong, that just makes them outnumbered. In case you haven't noticed, I don't care if 100 of you come after me. You're still wrong... and it's still none of your business. It's obvious to me that insisting on making this public is Ashley and company's way of pressuring me because they have no legal recourse. So deal.

~BB~

Odelay
04-01-2010, 08:40 PM
You just confirmed that I should have stuck with my original instincts and never reply directly to anything you write. The inferences you are making in what I wrote to you are so fantastic that it's clear that you're pretty much trapped in your own line of thinking.

Take care, if it's possible.

--Odelay

BellaBellucci
04-01-2010, 08:46 PM
You just confirmed that I should have stuck with my original instincts and never reply directly to anything you write. The inferences you are making in what I wrote to you are so fantastic that it's clear that you're pretty much trapped in your own line of thinking.

Take care, if it's possible.

--Odelay

Yeah, because what you said wasn't an attack, right?

Seriously, I just DON'T get it. Nicole runs around here talking shit to EVERYONE for no reason. I work my ass off trying to help girls out, and yes, make a buck too (gods forbid a 'shemale' make money on anything other than modeling or escorting), and I'M the bad guy. SMH!

It just goes to show that you guys really do like your girls young, dumb, and full of cum, and that's it. Apparently there's no room for transwomen with brains. Maybe it's time I switch to promotion only mode and ignore you trolls.

~BB~

rockabilly
04-01-2010, 08:54 PM
"Young Dumb and Full of Cum"

you're a poet Bella.

BellaBellucci
04-01-2010, 09:04 PM
"Young Dumb and Full of Cum"

you're a poet Bella.

I didn't even know it. ;)

~BB~

buckjohnson
04-01-2010, 11:32 PM
Bella does not come off very well, but the mods don't either. Nicole asked a question and was threaten with a ban? I do not understand that.

BellaBellucci
04-01-2010, 11:36 PM
It was because the question was a troll question. The answer was none of her business and she wouldn't take no for an answer when I told her that. It's called a 'thread jack.'

Has everybody gone nuts around here?

~BB~

buckjohnson
04-01-2010, 11:55 PM
I see your point Bella. I am not sophisitcated enough to know the true def of "troll", but I do think that the question was done to elict a personal response from you, which it did, which I guess got the ban crap started. Which I truly object to and do not understand. Like I said elsewhere on another thread, it must be about "insider" stuff that I don't know, understand about, or care about.

BellaBellucci
04-02-2010, 12:00 AM
I wouldn't care either if these newest attacks weren't part of a never ending barrage that's been going on for months now. Nicole told me in email that I'm her enemy for life, so whose fault does everyone really think this is since she's cut off any chance of reconciliation? I mean really, anyone can disagree with me all they like and I always try to keep it civil, but like everyone else, I have a breaking point. Enough is enough.

~BB~

Nicole Dupre
04-02-2010, 12:54 AM
Of course you're my enemy. You bragged to HD that you would take me down. You threatened me with "not making it out the door of HM's". Wtf? Of course you're my enemy!

You also said to your HD pals that you would come here to make us "all look stupid", so you're no friend of this forum either imo.

Why is it that no one agrees with you, or supports you, ever? Gee. Do you think, just for a second, that maybe it's YOU?!? Oh, noooo. Of course not. Right? Because you just keep going, making enemies one person at a time. Seriously, no one likes you, and there's a reason for it. Catch it.

BellaBellucci
04-02-2010, 01:13 AM
You also said to your HD pals that you would come here to make us "all look stupid", so you're no friend of this forum either imo.

I never said that and you've yet to prove otherwise.

Why is it that no one agrees with you, or supports you, ever?

For the same reason people support you even after you call them 'faggots' and 'cockhounds:' they're more afraid of you than they are of me. And rightly so. You're one scary looking bitch! lol

~BB~

Coroner
04-02-2010, 02:02 AM
The more thing's change
The more they stay the same.

But at least one of them will go....... looks like the new rules won´t stop them. Sad but realistic.

GullyFoyle
04-02-2010, 02:16 AM
But at least one of them will go....... looks like the new rules won´t stop them. Sad but realistic.

Think of this thread as the real christening of the new board. :)

Also, the winner of the first Nazi reference goes to everyone's favorite, Bella.

BellaBellucci
04-02-2010, 02:19 AM
Also, the winner of the first Nazi reference goes to everyone's favorite, Bella.

Huh? Now what are YOU babbling about?

Seriously. Does anybody have to back up ANY of their statements around here?

Oh wait. You mean my point about the rally? It had nothing to do with Nazi's. It was just an example of someone being outnumbered by people who disagree but are still wrong. There's an awful lot of accusatory word twisting going around here. What gives?

~BB~

GullyFoyle
04-02-2010, 02:42 AM

Huh? Now what are YOU babbling about?

Seriously. Does anybody have to back up ANY of their statements around here?

Oh wait. You mean my point about the rally? It had nothing to do with Nazi's. It was just an example of someone being outnumbered by people who disagree but are still wrong. There's an awful lot of accusatory word twisting going around here. What gives?

~BB~

Thanks for saving me the time to prove my point for me. You could have used any of a multiple other groups like the flat earth society, scientology or NAMBLA. You went for the "kill" and used the most cliched group to try to justify your heinous actions. Without any sort of contract with Ashley, you are entitled to nothing.

I have no interest in anything you say or do so feel free to put me on your ignore list as well.

BellaBellucci
04-02-2010, 02:57 AM
Umm, I went for the cliche because, oh I don't know... it's cliche?! It was just the first thing that came to mind. It's not like I defended Nazism. Jeezus, get a grip.

~BB~

rockabilly
04-02-2010, 03:32 AM
I expect to see this resolved on a future episode of Judge Judy.

mikejones
04-02-2010, 04:04 AM
I think the title of this thread should be changed. The reference to "T-Girl Saturday Pics" is now very misleading.

The ratio of drama to T-girl pics has now gone off the charts on this thread.

BellaBellucci
04-02-2010, 04:48 AM
I think the title of this thread should be changed. The reference to "T-Girl Saturday Pics" is now very misleading.

The ratio of drama to T-girl pics has now gone off the charts on this thread.

Done. :)

~BB~

buckjohnson
04-02-2010, 02:10 PM
Bella, I would like to know more about you, like you pic in the avatar, are you a musician, single, or both, what kind of music you like and respect, what your op is on the current music scene, do you think that the Knicks are the greatest sport team ever, that barcardi 151 is the greatest drink of all time, as well as some more personal information, like your dating status, etc.. if you feel comfortable about answering.

I do think some of the attacks on you in this thread/forum while sincere, are a little over the top and full of hyperbolic intention. Plus a little too personal. I don't know enough of you or the situation to defend you, but it does seem you do defend yourself very well.