PDA

View Full Version : welcome everyone

hwbs
03-27-2010, 07:37 PM
hope everyone enjoys...Nyce put a lot of hard work into bringing this new format to you guys and girls !!!!!

GroobySteven
03-27-2010, 07:40 PM
Can you create a sticky to report problems?

1. tag doesn't seem to be working (look my Domino post below).
2. Edit post is broken. "vboard/editpost.php not found"

Otherwise good.
Wanna do a link swap with HungDevils, NYCe?

flabbybody
03-27-2010, 07:48 PM
job well down Nyce

folks, if you're like me, change is a bit difficult.
hang out, search around, have fun, and get to know your new HA platform

hwbs
03-27-2010, 08:02 PM
most def...esp check out the user control panel...there are a ton of new features that are added from the old site !!!!!

NYCe
03-27-2010, 08:07 PM
test of the img tag

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2010/WORLD/meast/03/27/iraq.election/t1main.iraq.election.afp.gi.jpg

NYCe
03-27-2010, 08:08 PM
Can you create a sticky to report problems?

1. tag doesn't seem to be working (look my Domino post below).
2. Edit post is broken. "vboard/editpost.php not found"

Otherwise good.
Wanna do a link swap with HungDevils, NYCe?

Is anyone else getting these errors?

DL_NL
03-27-2010, 08:35 PM
Wow, some improvement! Much easier on the retinas than the old boards, more options, way faster... love it!

Thanks for all the hard work everyone, really appreciate it!

tsmandy
03-27-2010, 08:40 PM
Please....please...please.... would you add my banners and links to the site? I've been begging since July. You have every other SMC girl's banner in the system. Pretty pretty please?

Congrats on the new format btw, much easier on the eyes.

NYCe
03-27-2010, 08:48 PM
Please....please...please.... would you add my banners and links to the site? I've been begging since July. You have every other SMC girl's banner in the system. Pretty pretty please?

Your banners are already in the rotation.

SammiValentine
03-27-2010, 08:51 PM

Yes congrats on the new format.

Who do I need to speak to re any possiblity of getting my website/banners in the rotation system?

Ta
x

rockabilly
03-27-2010, 09:09 PM
I too fear change , but i'll test the waters.

NYCe
03-27-2010, 09:35 PM
Yes congrats on the new format.

Who do I need to speak to re any possiblity of getting my website/banners in the rotation system?

Ta
x

Soon as the new boards are 100% functional I'll add the new banners.

GroobySteven
03-27-2010, 09:55 PM
NYCe.
When I logged in as a guest I could see the images including your test and Rockabilly's Optimus Prime.
Logged in as seanchai - can't see, I think you have permissions set up incorrect for me/my group.

tsmandy
03-27-2010, 10:03 PM
Your banners are already in the rotation.

The banners that have been in rotation on HA lead to my old site www.mandytgirl.com which hasn't been updated in 9 months. If the banners you have for me in rotation now lead to www.mandy-mitchell.com that is awesome and thanks for adding me.

I just want people to go to the website I've been working my ass off on is all. Thanks nyce.

Hope the new format thrives.

NYCe
03-27-2010, 10:03 PM
NYCe.
When I logged in as a guest I could see the images including your test and Rockabilly's Optimus Prime.
Logged in as seanchai - can't see, I think you have permissions set up incorrect for me/my group.

ok should be fixed now.

2009AD
03-27-2010, 10:06 PM
Looks good.

I'm also liking the new rules...

1. No "spamming" This will be under the discretion of the moderators to determine "spamming." Abuse will not be tolerated.

2. HungAngels.com reserves the right to edit any thread, post or link at any time.
3. Signature rules. Over the top sigs, quotes meant to defame or attack other members will be deleted without warning!

4. Do not post people's personal information, or attack peoples personal lives or families, stick to the topic of the post.
5. Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting. Users consistently posting to the wrong forum may be given a warning.
6. Excessive harassment or verbal abuse of a single member, will be be grounds for a warning. Inciting others to harass or verbally abuse a member will also generate the same warning. Repeated violation after warning will result in the ban hammer!

7. Racial slurs and use of racial slurs to harass will be grounds for a warning. Repeated violation will result in a banning. Some racial slurs are used in slang and should be taken with a grain of salt, this is up to the determination of the moderators.

8. Illegal Sites and pedo. Don't post links to illegal sites that obviously violate copyrights by posting full movies, video clips or picture sets. Calling someone a Pedo, Refferring to them as a Pedo, posting of Pedo links, and Death Threats are now grounds for immediate banning. Pedo material should also not be posted on HungAngels.com. This should be sent to www.asacp.org. Violations will be warning first, banning if violation is repeated.

9. Posting images of death, dismemberment, or animal cruelty will not be permitted and will be removed. Violation will result in a banning. We don't want to see that here!

10. False accusations against a person or company. We all want to know what companies and individuals have done you wrong. Just make sure you back any claims you make up with solid proof. If you plan on calling someone a scammer, liar, cheat, or anything else, have your proof in order and post it with your claim. False accusations will be grounds for immediate banning.
11. Do Not abuse the Alert Button. Multiple offenses will result in a banning.

tsmandy
03-27-2010, 10:09 PM
ok I see the links go to my new site. Tried to edit my previous post kept getting an error message. Forget my previous messages.

Looks good!

trish
03-27-2010, 10:13 PM
Just postin' to see how it works, and to say, "Lookin' Good," __ Lookin' Good.:)

BellaBellucci
03-27-2010, 10:20 PM
Wow! Love the new rules. It should be interesting to see how people react and how the mods enforce them.

~BB~

admin
03-27-2010, 10:23 PM
Some people might be unable to see images, sigs and avatars. Fixing that right now.

hippifried
03-27-2010, 10:26 PM
Just posting to see if I can. I've been getting notices about "permissions" before & after I logged in. Hope I'm not on somebody's blacklist. Can't seem to access settings either, but I expect glitches.

GroobySteven
03-27-2010, 10:28 PM
All good now.

lovesall
03-27-2010, 10:39 PM
Congrats Nyce on the new format looking forward to many good years on the new site!

trish
03-27-2010, 10:44 PM
Can't see avatars yet, and the threads seem not to be up to date. But I expect those things are being worked on already. I figured out that my own settings can be adjusted by clicking "user CP" on upper left of the page __ just pointing that out in case there's anyone here slower than me.

rockabilly
03-27-2010, 10:54 PM
I think everything posted after 1-4-10 is gone , at least on the new board.

Think of it as a clean slate.

Novoc2
03-28-2010, 12:06 AM
Can't see avatars yet

I had to reupload mine and goto Quick Links - Edit Options then under Thread Display Options make sure Show Avatars is ticked.

hwbs
03-28-2010, 01:04 AM
I don't think this is the day to worry oh what are we going to do....it should be more of do u want to continue posting here and consider adjusting your posting style considerably....we all have the power now to deal with situations here .....hopefully we can continue to grow this site as it has been doing already.....my new fav feature will be the ignore feature...check it out =)

GroobySteven
03-28-2010, 01:07 AM
Getting a "You PM Box is 100% full" at top right of screen.
Deleted all pm's

Still shows "Inbox contains 0 messages.
You have 536 messages stored, of a total 100 allowed."

rockabilly
03-28-2010, 01:20 AM
That's the PM problem i had , i guess everyone needs to clear their folders.

admin
03-28-2010, 01:32 AM
Try the PM's now.

BellaBellucci
03-28-2010, 01:33 AM
When I click on 'accept,' on Friend Request page, it does nothing.

~BB~

BellaBellucci
03-28-2010, 01:35 AM
And when I click 'save' after editing a post, I get this:

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/editpost.php?do=editpost&p=735510

~BB~

BellaBellucci
03-28-2010, 01:38 AM
And yes, I meant 'bug report.'

You know. Like 'saLvagely.' (lol!)

~BB~

rockabilly
03-28-2010, 02:13 AM
I got confirmation that i sent one , but none received yet.

WendyWilliams
03-28-2010, 02:44 AM
Well I look forward to this new board and most importantly the mods upholding the rules fair and honest to ALL.

Thanks to everyone involved and all the hard work!

Wendy

hwbs
03-28-2010, 02:59 AM
u have to remember the software was almost 8 years old...its not like we sat here and said lets let everyone do what they want on this site !!!!!

admin
03-28-2010, 03:34 AM
When I click on 'accept,' on Friend Request page, it does nothing.

~BB~

That feature is not turned on yet.

admin
03-28-2010, 03:43 AM
Editing should be working now.

alpha2117
03-28-2010, 10:35 AM
I'm a member of a wrestling board with the same sort of skin. Never been a big fan but hopefully it all works out.

rockabilly
03-28-2010, 01:56 PM
That feature is not turned on yet.

It was earlier.

GroobySteven
03-28-2010, 02:09 PM
Your notifications says I have 2 PM's - but nothing in inbox.
Inbox still shows 100% full - but it's empty.

Jericho
03-28-2010, 05:44 PM
btw, in the 'Site Rules', there's ony one "f" in referring.

rockabilly
03-28-2010, 07:27 PM
Seanchai empty your "sent" folder. Maybe that's the problem.

GroobySteven
03-28-2010, 11:29 PM
100% is now gone Rocka but doesn't show my 2 x PM's

rockabilly
03-28-2010, 11:34 PM
Unfortunately when you cleared the folder it took them w/ it.

Sorry , maybe they will pm again.

BeardedOne
03-29-2010, 12:59 AM
Zoiks! Sunlight!~ My eyes are burning!!

Elsewise, it looks pretty good. Not sure if I miss the pink, though. I hated it, but I was used to it.

I like the new boilerplate before you log in/register for the first time. Even Fight Club had roolz.

Time to take the tour...

BeardedOne
03-29-2010, 01:01 AM

Don't worry, this place is just full of 'F's and you're pretty free to move them around as necessary.

BLKGSXR
03-29-2010, 01:47 AM
hope everyone enjoys...Nyce put a lot of hard work into bringing this new format to you guys and girls !!!!!

Onion rings and hotsauceRanch!!!

ALYSINCLAIRxxx
03-29-2010, 02:26 AM
Thank you for the notice, NYCe. I sent you a message about the banner rotation, but I am sure you have enough to do for now. I look forward to hearing from you when you have time. :)

Congrats again to you and the guys on a very well done job!

elo
03-29-2010, 03:58 AM
New board seems to be an improvement but i miss the View your posts function from the old board.

Belial
03-29-2010, 04:44 AM
New board seems to be an improvement but i miss the View your posts function from the old board.

Click on ur name at the top right, and then click 'Statistics. U'll find all ur posts and all of the threads u started. I think the cutoff was Jan 4th, so ur recent stuff may not be there. U should check all of the edit options in ur control panel as well. (User CP @ the top left)

elo
03-29-2010, 03:55 PM
Click on ur name at the top right, and then click 'Statistics. U'll find all ur posts and all of the threads u started. I think the cutoff was Jan 4th, so ur recent stuff may not be there. U should check all of the edit options in ur control panel as well. (User CP @ the top left)Thanks mate.

NYCe
03-29-2010, 07:20 PM
Don't worry, this place is just full of 'F's and you're pretty free to move them around as necessary.

Fixed. Thanks for catching that.

J_178169
03-30-2010, 08:59 PM
has there always been a 10 character minimum on the old boards? And how come my avatar isn't visible?

Edit to sat nevermind on the avatar thing

Nicole Dupre
03-31-2010, 01:44 AM
has there always been a 10 character minimum on the old boards?
No, because I tried it earlier today, and I noticed that too. Simple emoticons no longer suffice as posts.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
03-31-2010, 10:15 AM
General Rules

1. No "spamming" This will be under the discretion of the moderators to determine "spamming." Abuse will not be tolerated.

2. HungAngels.com reserves the right to edit any thread, post or link at any time.
3. Signature rules. Over the top sigs, quotes meant to defame or attack other members will be deleted without warning!

4. Do not post people's personal information, or attack peoples personal lives or families, stick to the topic of the post.
5. Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting. Users consistently posting to the wrong forum may be given a warning.
6. Excessive harassment or verbal abuse of a single member, will be be grounds for a warning. Inciting others to harass or verbally abuse a member will also generate the same warning. Repeated violation after warning will result in the ban hammer!

7. Racial slurs and use of racial slurs to harass will be grounds for a warning. Repeated violation will result in a banning. Some racial slurs are used in slang and should be taken with a grain of salt, this is up to the determination of the moderators.

8. Illegal Sites and pedo. Don't post links to illegal sites that obviously violate copyrights by posting full movies, video clips or picture sets. Calling someone a Pedo, Referring to them as a Pedo, posting of Pedo links, and Death Threats are now grounds for immediate banning. Pedo material should also not be posted on HungAngels.com. This should be sent to www.asacp.org. Violations will be warning first, banning if violation is repeated.

9. Posting images of death, dismemberment, or animal cruelty will not be permitted and will be removed. Violation will result in a banning. We don't want to see that here!

10. False accusations against a person or company. We all want to know what companies and individuals have done you wrong. Just make sure you back any claims you make up with solid proof. If you plan on calling someone a scammer, liar, cheat, or anything else, have your proof in order and post it with your claim. False accusations will be grounds for immediate banning.
11. Do Not abuse the Alert Button. Multiple offenses will result in a banning.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Love, love the new board! Most especially the house rules..it's about time. Thanks NYCe!

~Kisses.

HTG

Coroner
03-31-2010, 05:51 PM
It´s gonna take some time to get used to the new design but I´m glad you got some rules around. Looking forward to keep this community alive with all of you.

loveburst
04-01-2010, 10:28 PM
Thank you for welcoming us,

Can we have the old logo back?

That is just so perfect... welcoming, and has the vibe of the forum :)

scubaman
04-02-2010, 04:04 AM
My avatar is no longer animated. It's the same on the old site and the new one. Why?

rockabilly
04-02-2010, 05:40 AM
My guess ... the file is too big.

ed_jaxon
04-03-2010, 05:37 AM
Thank for all the hard work guys. It is appreciated.

TheGuard
04-03-2010, 07:55 PM
Seriously, it is. This site is much easier to use...and look at for prolonged periods of time : )

BluegrassCat
04-04-2010, 02:09 AM
Is the cartoon thread functioning? I haven't been able to open it.

Kabuki
04-04-2010, 04:37 AM
Hi. Just looking around. Awww... my avatar is gone:(

Coroner
04-04-2010, 05:47 AM
Just re-upload it. I had to set my avatar again, too.

shemale-411
04-06-2010, 12:27 AM
will the signature feature be back on for individual posts? Pardon me if I've missed this being covered, working graveyard shifts and a little fuzzy.

trish
04-06-2010, 07:13 PM
Great Job! Thanks for all the hard, hard work.

Here's some minor queries:
1) I like all the forums to be formatted like the General Forum; i.e. by Last Post Time, Descending from the Beginning. Is there anywhere I can select these settings and have them remembered the next time I visit? Currently I have to reset these settings everytime I visit, say the Politics/Religion Forum or the Shemale Stories Forum.

2) Are large pics a thing of the past?

Just because I have a few problems doesn't mean I don't love the new boards. They're easy to read, convenient (for the most part) and have a great feel. Thanks once again...especially to NYCe.

Nikka
04-06-2010, 09:22 PM
I like it! :)

edit: I have less posts here in this board :/

Cullowhee
04-06-2010, 09:27 PM
Although it might be great for the hardcore surfers those of us that don't come in and spend hours of time liked it simple and sweet like it was. Yea there is an a huge up grade in image handling but there is also a whole lot of wasted space on the on the threads. The old format was much simpler for me.

ChristopherAmoros
04-06-2010, 11:37 PM
hi there,

i am a new member ( my name is christopher(Amoros) , i am 27 years old )

so congratulations to you and for your job because your forum is a very great forum with the most beautiful tgirls ( I love very very much the Tgirls ( they are girls who are so sweet and so beautiful ) )

Very Happy to know this forum and to see that a lot of people love ( as me ) the lovely tgirls

trish
04-07-2010, 05:27 AM
Great Job! Thanks for all the hard, hard work.

Here's some minor queries:
1) I like all the forums to be formatted like the General Forum; i.e. by Last Post Time, Descending from the Beginning. Is there anywhere I can select these settings and have them remembered the next time I visit? Currently I have to reset these settings everytime I visit, say the Politics/Religion Forum or the Shemale Stories Forum.

2) Are large pics a thing of the past?

Just because I have a few problems doesn't mean I don't love the new boards. They're easy to read, convenient (for the most part) and have a great feel. Thanks once again...especially to NYCe.

Wow! That's what I call service. Somebody just fixed (1) & (2) for me. Thank you, whoever you are. :)

NYCe
04-07-2010, 06:21 AM
Trying to fix all the errors/unset options as they pop up. This software lets you control so many elements of the board it's a bit daunting at first.

SidInNy
04-07-2010, 12:23 PM
Very nice - thank you very much.

FiremanforTS
04-07-2010, 05:09 PM
Nice work. And a little test.

4star4
04-08-2010, 09:19 AM
u have to remember the software was almost 8 years old...its not like we sat here and said lets let everyone do what they want on this site !!!!!

Nice ass, hollywood!

4star4
04-08-2010, 09:30 AM
Good job, I like it!!

NewAgain
04-08-2010, 03:17 PM
I miss the pink bitch :(

horst1
04-08-2010, 08:32 PM
good job. whan will you change the links on http://www.hungangels.com/ though?

CORVETTEDUDE
04-09-2010, 02:52 AM
I really fail to see the point behind the change. I've already observed that, at least on some threads, signifigant data is missing, for instance, posts from the end of Dec.'09 to the first of Apr. '10....not there! WTF???

You remind me of the Democrats....fixin' crap that doesn't need to be fixed, instead of the rthings that do...

JamesHunt
04-09-2010, 03:57 AM
congratulations on the new board :-)

liisawinklergirl
04-09-2010, 02:02 PM
congratulations on the new look and the work placed into it...

i do miss the pink board however...:)

Jericho
04-09-2010, 03:46 PM
I really fail to see the point behind the change. I've already observed that, at least on some threads, signifigant data is missing, for instance, posts from the end of Dec.'09 to the first of Apr. '10....not there! WTF???.

In fairness, i think they've covered that particular problem pretty comprehensively in other threads. :shrug

NYCe
04-09-2010, 08:52 PM
I really fail to see the point behind the change. I've already observed that, at least on some threads, signifigant data is missing, for instance, posts from the end of Dec.'09 to the first of Apr. '10....not there! WTF???

You remind me of the Democrats....fixin' crap that doesn't need to be fixed, instead of the rthings that do...

lol. Hilarious.

TSLoverUK999
04-09-2010, 09:47 PM
Have I got to build up my posts again ? On the previous board I had 497ish, on this board I have 380, I was trying to build to a veteran poster

Not sure if I've got used to the board yet, 5years of seeing pink lol

ILuvGurls
04-11-2010, 08:20 PM
darn take a week off and see what happens......i must say i don't miss the pink. lol

AngelinaTorres
04-12-2010, 06:36 PM
Congrats !! Good Job !

NjTranceAddict
04-14-2010, 08:10 PM
SO, SO happy the pink is gone.

Helvis2012
04-16-2010, 03:17 AM
Nice job..........

Odelay
07-08-2010, 10:13 PM
Had to find my old avatar on my old computer before I felt comfortable stretching my wings on the new site. Congrats to those responsible on the new look/new site.