PDA

View Full Version : WHATS GOING ON IN NYC from Dec 29th-Jan7th???

TsVanessa69
12-27-2009, 01:01 AM
Yep. I cancelled Xmas this year, no gifts, no partys, no tree NOTHING!
But that way I could focus on NEW YEARS 2010!
And I decided to end the year and start the new one where I am most happy, NYC!!!
So I will of course spend the big day with my BF, a plate of blunts, bottles of Champaign and new Vicky Secrets lace bra and panties set with the garters and stockings!!!!
But then I have the rest of my trip unplanned!
Any partys??? Events??
I'll be in Brooklyn part of the trip and Manhattan the rest!!
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
I am so excited, my panties are moist!

tstishadupree
12-27-2009, 01:34 AM
Blunts Rule....

TsVanessa69
12-27-2009, 02:06 AM
Blunts Rule....
HELL YEA!!!
puff puff pass!

BiCuriousGeorge
12-27-2009, 02:50 AM
Blunts Rule....

Yes they do!!! Hope you all enjoy your New Years Eve!

TsVanessa69
12-27-2009, 05:07 AM
Blunts Rule....

Yes they do!!! Hope you all enjoy your New Years Eve!
I'm going to be in Times Square when the ball drops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is gonna be the BEST New Years EVERRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BiCuriousGeorge
12-27-2009, 05:11 AM
Have fun in Times Square. Have you been there before on New Years?

TsVanessa69
12-27-2009, 05:12 AM
Nope in all the years I been going to NYC, since 2004, never been on Xmas or New Years, so its a first!

BiCuriousGeorge
12-27-2009, 05:16 AM
Good luck. There will be millions of people there, literally. People get there very early in the day and can't move until the million people behind them leave first. No bathrooms, no alcohol, no blunts. Be prepared!

NoSay
12-27-2009, 05:21 AM
Nope in all the years I been going to NYC, since 2004, never been on Xmas or New Years, so its a first!

Dont do it to yourself unless you get there MAD EARLY! and when i saw early i mean in the AM like 10 AM. Just make it a whole day event, after the ball drops everyone scatters so have a plan afterwards

TsVanessa69
12-27-2009, 05:21 AM
Good luck. There will be millions of people there, literally. People get there very early in the day and can't move until the million people behind them leave first. No bathrooms, no alcohol, no blunts. Be prepared!
Yea maybe best to stay in the hotel and enjoy the blunts in the new lingerie huh?
REALLY star the New Year off with a bang!!
Thanks for pointing that out!

BTW any thing going on with the party's that weekend?
And Sunny doll if you could please PM me your number again, my old phone froze and I got a new one. Ginger wanted to ask you something

test_user1
01-04-2010, 06:25 AM
test test test test