PDA

View Full Version : fuck christmas

addicted
12-24-2009, 11:02 PM
I dont get it with all this materialistic obsession. Everybody going crazy crowding stores for materialistic bullshit and the same stuff will be in stores the next day LOL.

hippifried
12-24-2009, 11:11 PM
Does Christmas have a hole? Wow! I guess you learn something new every day.

I'm getting ready to make my annual Christmas eve trek to Walmart. Wish me luck.

raybbaby
12-25-2009, 01:13 AM
We are Americans, and we love material things. No big mystery there.

BellaBellucci
12-25-2009, 01:30 AM

Speak for yourself. I'm a minimalist! lol

~BB~

addicted
12-25-2009, 02:24 AM

fuck united snakes of ameri-cons

4star4
12-25-2009, 02:42 AM
I like Christmas time, simply because I can see my loved ones. I don't care about the materalism, it's but once a year. Because of this major snow storm, I'm stranded and can not travel to see my loved ones this Chrismas Eve or tomorrow on Christmas Day. 18 inches of snow has fallen since yesterday morning.

The things I appreciate about Christmas are not tangible.

fred41
12-25-2009, 03:25 AM
I like Christmas time, simply because I can see my loved ones. I don't care about the materalism, it's but once a year. Because of this major snow storm, I'm stranded and can not travel to see my loved ones this Chrismas Eve or tomorrow on Christmas Day. 18 inches of snow has fallen since yesterday morning.

I'm sorry you can't be with your loved ones but they are in your heart and on your mind. I'm sure the same is true with them in regards to you. It may not seem the same ...but it's pretty good my friend - cause some people don't even have that. Hope with the technology we have today-i.e ..cell phones and computers , you can still keep in touch with them. A Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones !

CORVETTEDUDE
12-25-2009, 03:55 AM
You have issues! I can solve them with a .45 slug!

4star4
12-25-2009, 04:02 AM

I'm sorry you can't be with your loved ones but they are in your heart and on your mind. I'm sure the same is true with them in regards to you. It may not seem the same ...but it's pretty good my friend - cause some people don't even have that. Hope with the technology we have today-i.e ..cell phones and computers , you can still keep in touch with them. A Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones !

Thank you Fred, and Merry Christmas to you and yours!

dan_drade
12-25-2009, 04:07 AM
Well, all I can say to this thread is
Merry Chrsitmas Everyone!

GullyFoyle
12-25-2009, 05:35 AM

fuck united snakes of ameri-cons

Well, I know someone is getting a big lump of coal in his X-mas stocking this year ....

shemale-411
12-25-2009, 05:41 AM
I dont get it with all this materialistic obsession. Everybody going crazy crowding stores for materialistic bullshit and the same stuff will be in stores the next day LOL.

True, the same Bebe outfits and Victoria Secrets lingerie WILL be there Friday, but I wouldn't get the joy of watching her open the presents and making her happy!

envivision
12-25-2009, 05:47 AM
Stop shoving your crazy superstitious beliefs in my face... that's all

The Unit
12-25-2009, 05:47 AM

Well, interesting thought. Guess you are unaware that consumerism/retail is 2/3 of our economy. Be careful what you wish for. You just might get it. Merry Christmas :D

El Nino
12-25-2009, 06:26 AM
Minimalism Rules! Phuck materialism...

addicted
12-25-2009, 06:42 AM
fuck all this christmas bullshit I have been jerking off all day, shit was freaking goodddddddddddddddddddddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

BLKGSXR
12-25-2009, 10:11 AM
chafing yet?
Lmfao dude im sorry your opinion is one sided(yours) but christmas isnt about presents its about getting with the ones you love....Presents are just a plus. Basically Im happy your not boohooo NEXT!

Trans Mission
12-25-2009, 10:48 AM
I think punctuating the calendar year with Christmas jeer is extraordinarily emotionally healthy.

I had a serious disconnect with my Mother and the contact the Holidays necessitate refuted the trivialities of our silly bickering.

Anyone who feels being the earnest recipient of a "Merry Christmas" somehow tramples on their beliefs and are offended, need to placard their living room floor with their bowels and brains, simultaneously.

IndyCloset
12-25-2009, 12:13 PM

YOUR EITHER JEWISH, MUSLIM OR JUST AN OVERALL LONELY FUCK....

BUT LET A BAD BITCH WEARING A SEXY SANTA SUIT COME BARING GIFTS AND THIS RANT OF YOURS WILL BECOME AS DISTANT AS YOUR SELF CENTERED SOCIAL LIFE IS.

BUT MERRY XMAS REGARDLESS.....

envivision
12-25-2009, 04:59 PM
Is it cool with jesus if we fuck on his birthday?

rockabilly
12-25-2009, 05:23 PM
Is it cool with jesus if we fuck on his birthday?

2 out of 3 Wisemen say yes.

irvin66
12-25-2009, 06:55 PM

I agree with you, man! Christmas should not be about things, but about other people, think about your next people and not just you! It is also about Jesus Christ and what he says; read the Bible so you understand what it's all about! 8)