PDA

View Full Version : I would like to have a threesome with 3 hot black Tgirls

Donko
11-04-2005, 03:14 AM
Yes, it is true. I would like to announce that I am looking for 3 hot Black Tgirls who are hung well ( over 7") that could arrange get together in Philly or Baltimore. I am looking for Tgirls who could teach me things!! Any suggestions would be appreciated or if a Black Tgirl out there knows she could arrange, let me know.

Bring it on!!

Donko
11-04-2005, 03:19 AM
I want to have fun ladies!! Let me know

JohnnyQuest5150
11-04-2005, 03:26 AM
Wouldn't that be a foursome? lol j/k!

chefmike
11-04-2005, 03:29 AM
Yes, it is true. I would like to announce that I am looking for 3 hot Black Tgirls who are hung well ( over 7") that could arrange get together in Philly or Baltimore. I am looking for Tgirls who could teach me things!! Any suggestions would be appreciated or if a Black Tgirl out there knows she could arrange, let me know.

Bring it on!!

hope you remember to bring your wallet, sport...

Felicia Katt
11-04-2005, 03:47 AM
Posted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 1:14 am Post subject: I would like to have a threesome with 3 hot black Tgirls

Posted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 1:19 am Post subject:

He gave it a full 5 minutes before adding to his original post with visual aids! LOL

FK

chefmike
11-04-2005, 04:13 AM
maybe you should write a letter to santa...if you've been a good boy he'll bring them down the chimney...with mistletoe hangin from their cocks!

Felicia Katt
11-04-2005, 05:32 AM
felicia, cmon, sometimes u think im over the line, blah blah, u must admit, this is getting out of hand...i dont know, maybe u shouldnt let rookie posters start posts and only respond, i dont know but u must admit its getting quite close to intolerable...

RIGHT KITTIE?:)

I don't think you are over the line. But I do think you may want to try the decaffeinated versions of your favorite beverages for a while ;). I found the post more amusing in its naive optimism than intolerable for its hubristic ignorance. I am never in favor of limits on free speech, even if it costs me some annoyance.

FK

ezed
11-04-2005, 06:06 AM
felicia, cmon, sometimes u think im over the line, blah blah, u must admit, this is getting out of hand...i dont know, maybe u shouldnt let rookie posters start posts and only respond, i dont know but u must admit its getting quite close to intolerable...

RIGHT KITTIE?:)

I don't think you are over the line. But I do think you may want to try the decaffeinated versions of your favorite beverages for a while ;). I found the post more amusing in its naive optimism than intolerable for its hubristic ignorance. I am never in favor of limits on free speech, even if it costs me some annoyance.

FK

Love your new avatars! Regarding the thread... I think he has a legitimate chance of three black t-girls in those cities saying, fuck this guy is fly, I hope two other girls respond with me? and we can all get together for a foursome. Oh what fun!

I think Donko is fading off with visions of black trannies floating in his head. "nice of you girls to come! do you play vollyball or jump on trampolines! great! here's an extra 20!" zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

ezed :wink:

The Magic One
11-04-2005, 06:10 AM
Maybe you can negotiate a nice 2 girl session with Aniya and Jade. money talks.

Felicia Katt
11-04-2005, 07:49 AM
Love your new avatars!

thank you :)

Donko
11-04-2005, 10:31 PM
I think you losers sit here all day and put people down. If you think it is a lame post, then fucking get over it and ignore it!! Move on, Kat you uly man in a dress. You are no Hung Angel and you will never be- you are not fooling anyone.

As for J- you get the fuck out of this forum. How can you think a rookie poster would ask a for a request like this? I am looking for suggestions on having this come true, not some negative asshole who thinks everyone is so naive about this forum. Go hook up with Kat- the man with a skirt. He might want to be around your negative ass.

Donko
11-04-2005, 10:31 PM
I think you losers sit here all day and put people down. If you think it is a lame post, then fucking get over it and ignore it!! Move on, Kat you uly man in a dress. You are no Hung Angel and you will never be- you are not fooling anyone.

As for J- you get the fuck out of this forum. How can you think a rookie poster would ask a for a request like this? I am looking for suggestions on having this come true, not some negative asshole who thinks everyone is so naive about this forum. Go hook up with Kat- the man with a skirt. He might want to be around your negative ass.

Donko
11-04-2005, 10:34 PM
God, I have to say, I just took another look at Katt and my god what are you thinking Katt!! You need to stop trying to be a female. You are awful and a horrible respresentative of hung angels. You remind me of John Lynch ( Tampa Bay Safety ) in a dress with clown make-up on.

Donko
11-04-2005, 10:34 PM
God, I have to say, I just took another look at Katt and my god what are you thinking Katt!! You need to stop trying to be a female. You are awful and a horrible respresentative of hung angels. You remind me of John Lynch ( Tampa Bay Safety ) in a dress with clown make-up on.

Donko
11-04-2005, 10:35 PM
yes, I submitted twice Because I know J is a little dim and needs to be reminded.

Donko
11-04-2005, 10:40 PM
EZED- Did you think that was funny. Did you get a little aroused when you posted it. I am sure you get off on your own humor, but I want to let you know that what you posted makes no sense and is far from being funny.

Donko
11-04-2005, 11:39 PM
There is no helping Katt- he will never transform to anything but a gawky wig wearing fag

The Magic One
11-05-2005, 12:08 AM
Hey Donko Ignore J. He's just an Etrouble maker who does'nt have the balls to pop off in real life so he does it on this forum. He's a candy ass.

Donko
11-05-2005, 12:11 AM
Thanks Magic, I assumed he was just a mad typer who likes to stir trouble.

And J, I will say you have lost all credibility if you think Katt is a Hot Hung Angel. She/He is just not and probably will never be. And if your jew ass wants to meet to settle, just let me know.

chefmike
11-05-2005, 12:27 AM
settle? no no no, my jew ass sues, doesnt settle

LMAO... "tort reform?...we don't need no stinking tort reform!!"

BeardedOne
11-05-2005, 12:35 AM
maybe you should write a letter to santa...if you've been a good boy he'll bring them down the chimney...with mistletoe hangin from their cocks!

Now =THAT= could get me to enjoy $-mas again. :D

But it would surely put the $ back in $-mas without a doubt. :shock:

And, if you're serious, here's his address (No foolin'):

325 S Santa Claus LN
North Pole, AK 99705-9998

Felicia Katt
11-05-2005, 02:28 AM
What I said

I found the post more amusing in its naive optimism than intolerable for its hubristic ignorance. I am never in favor of limits on free speech, even if it costs me some annoyance.

FK
the responses

Move on, Kat you uly man in a dress. You are no Hung Angel and you will never be- you are not fooling anyone.

There is no helping Katt- he will never transform to anything but a gawky wig wearing fag

And J, I will say you have lost all credibility if you think Katt is a Hot Hung Angel. She/He is just not and probably will never be

So much for the for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction theory LOL

Donko, thank you for your comments. I have considered them, and the source and will just move on. The charm, maturity, fairness and sensitivity you demonstrated will not be lost on all those girls you seek. Best of luck to you

FK

chefmike
11-05-2005, 02:56 AM
in awe...

i must admit it takes a person alot stronger than me to respond so eloquently kat...i would have gone off on him, what else is new, ur truly a class act...

agreed

MacShreach
11-05-2005, 03:44 AM
in awe...

i must admit it takes a person alot stronger than me to respond so eloquently kat...i would have gone off on him, what else is new, ur truly a class act...

You know J I thought you were a lippy PITA prone to firing off tangential and abusive claptrap till this Donkey started up. Some fucker give him a carrot to play with, it's about all he's going to get unless Santa Claus really does exist.

ezed
11-05-2005, 05:20 AM
EZED- Did you think that was funny. Did you get a little aroused when you posted it. I am sure you get off on your own humor, but I want to let you know that what you posted makes no sense and is far from being funny.

Well, yeah Donko, I thought it was funny. And yeah, I think I was a little aroused when I posted and I get off on my own humor. Christ you must be Dr Phil, you got me pegged! I looked at your subsequent posts and now realize why it makes no sense to you and why you don't think it's funny. Just for the record, I do however think Felicia Katt is gorgeous as hell and I think you're just saying those things cause you're mad at her.

Anyway, I'll go back and work on my previous post, tighten it up a bit, sharpen the punch line, and get it back to you ASAP.

Meanwhile, what do you think of this one:
How do you keep an A-hole in suspense?

BlackAdder
11-05-2005, 06:51 AM
The only thing im going to add here is that the post seems kinda odd, when anyone who knows the industry a little bit could go to SER and pick and choose among MANY black tgirls who are more then willing.....

You got just the kind of reception I would imagine this kind of post would bring here....cie la vie or however the fuck its spelled:)>

Donko
11-05-2005, 05:29 PM
Oh now I think all of your psuedo intellectual babble does not change the fact that all 3 of you ( J, Katt, and EZED ) attacked me for posting a request. If that request can't be filled or all of you think it to be naive, then move on and don't waste time making someone feel like he just fell off the turnip truck.

Katt, I hate to let you know that you are not attractive to me and to most men who enjoy hung angels. I think you took it well and I am sure you know that inside.

J, you are a smart ass that crafts wonderful insults, but I would guess you are a self hating fag who knows this is the only way you can converse with Tgirls. It is sad but at least you enjoy ripping on people for no reason.

Enough said about this. If there are no Black girls out there that can fill this request, then so be it.

Donko
11-05-2005, 05:32 PM
Oh and for those who think they know so much about the industry and thinks my request is naive and ridiculous, I have to tell you that those who don't ask and at least take a chance in life end up being miserable pricks who hate people who do take a risk now and again. I would assume all of you who responded to this are miserable, risk hating losers

brickcitybrother
11-05-2005, 09:09 PM
Wouldn't that be a foursome? lol j/k!

LMAO...

But good luck D. Maybe you'll have a story to post if you get want you want.

BlackAdder
11-05-2005, 10:31 PM
Dude you posted here, instead of looking on Eros lol....who's the bigger loser/non-risk taker? Most of us are here to TALK to the girls OMG....Thats right, not propositioning them to gang fuck us....Clued in now?

Donko
11-06-2005, 05:16 PM
Fuck you and your high horse. I made the point in the beggining , if you don't like the post, ignore it and move on. But stop with your bullshit. You don't talk to these girls, you post messages. There is a difference you fag.

MacShreach
11-06-2005, 06:45 PM
Fuck you and your high horse. I made the point in the beggining , if you don't like the post, ignore it and move on. But stop with your bullshit. You don't talk to these girls, you post messages. There is a difference you fag.

Oooh, bitchy. :roll: Actually I hope you get lucky and pull it off. I was just having fun earlier. It seems like a worthwhile ambition, in that order of things. I had a foursome with 3 gg's once (two who were bi and my then girlfriend) and it was okay, if lacking focus. It kinda split up into two twosomes with me and the dom bi girl taking the lead but with each other's partners. But then we were all gloriously rat-arsed. It was fun though.

BlackAdder
11-06-2005, 07:04 PM
Im the fag huh? lol.....riiightt...

Donko
11-11-2005, 11:40 PM
Yea, you are a fag- go get fucked

BlackAdder
11-12-2005, 03:43 AM
You my friend, are a consumate oxygen thief. Next time your taking my order, and yes I do want fries with that, Ill make sure to say hello.