PDA

View Full Version : TS-Rockdolls site update Tempest & Lucia

TempestTS
12-18-2009, 04:46 AM
well since I was away from HA for a couple months off drifting in the Ozone. I think I missed dropping off a few preview shots from the shoot Lucia and I did over the summer...

This is the first HARD CORE set for http://ts-rockdolls.com site with many more to come but it couldnt be a HOTTER way to kick things off, Lucia has an ass that almost begs to be fucked so the chemistry between Lucia and I was like fire and gasoline.

What can I say I like a slutty little TS just as much as anyone else even though I am one myself so come join us and get Wrecked and loose what is left of your self Respect.

rockabilly
12-18-2009, 04:48 AM
Ok , hot btw.

youshouldtrythislol
12-18-2009, 04:55 AM
great pics

sugdaddie69
12-18-2009, 06:21 AM
hmmmm----tempest

TempestTS
12-19-2009, 05:27 AM
Ok , hot btw.

Some how I figured that you wouldnt complian... and what the hell? you really are working the whole HA gatekeeper gig...

Yeah yeah I know its more selfish promotion but I never said it was art, I gotta eat too ya know ;)

PK Vegas
12-19-2009, 06:37 AM
Way to go Tempest . . . work Lucia over!!!

I use you as a threat all the time when she is on set . . . I tell her if she does not do everything perfect I am going to send her back for another session over your knee . . ..

Seems like she fucks up a lot right after I make the threat though . .. I think the little slut wants another round with you!

Keep up the great work!

Thanks!

PK Vegas

TempestTS
12-19-2009, 09:04 PM
Way to go Tempest . . . work Lucia over!!!

I use you as a threat all the time when she is on set . . . I tell her if she does not do everything perfect I am going to send her back for another session over your knee . . ..

Seems like she fucks up a lot right after I make the threat though . .. I think the little slut wants another round with you!

Keep up the great work!

Thanks!

PK Vegas

Oh I most certainly did that, although I would hardly call it work.

Hell there wasnt even a script, just a text message from you to spank her and you know I dont have to be told twice so I ran with it. LOL its all your fault.

We just showed up at the studio, turned on the lights and camera and all I had to do was look at Lucia once and she turned into the perfect little spankable fuck bunny. Im not exactly a saint myself so there is a certain dirt trash psychedelic sex appeal that happens when the two of us are in the same room with each other, a primal lust vision amped to the point of sin destruction having sex like its World War III.

She's already on the schedule to come back up here soon for more and Im ceratinly ready to put my sweet little sister in sin to work screaming more plastic prayers to god.