PDA

View Full Version : Kimber James website question......

Wicked Twister
12-17-2009, 03:07 PM
Hey y'all,

Been contemplating joining her website for a month to see whats going on.

I was wondering if anyone is a member, or has a review? How is the content? Is it updated often? How are the selection of video scenes? is the content downloadable?

I realize the questions are generic, but i did search and came up empty handed!

Thanks in advance!

uktlover
12-17-2009, 03:36 PM
I'd join if i could see kimber shoot one load

Wicked Twister
12-17-2009, 03:36 PM
paaa dummm dummm ching!

Richctdude
12-17-2009, 03:45 PM
I hear its a good site

Bigguy
12-17-2009, 09:37 PM
I wrote a review (http://www.shemalesitereview.com/kimberjames.html) on it a few months ago. The content was good, the video is downloadable and in high-def. It isn't updated too often but for a little but more money they got a multisite join option so you get like 10 tranny sites, might even be more sites by now. So with that many sites there are a lot of updates and Kimber appears in scenes in some of the other sites.

saifan
12-18-2009, 01:05 AM
Best bet is to sign up for her site but pay the extra money for the network. You get access to Foxxy, Mia's, Kelly's and a bunch of other girl's sites for less than 2X what it would cost for a single month at Kimber's. You'll get plenty of content to make it worth at least a month.

saifan
12-18-2009, 01:06 AM
Hey y'all,

Been contemplating joining her website for a month to see whats going on.

I was wondering if anyone is a member, or has a review? How is the content? Is it updated often? How are the selection of video scenes? is the content downloadable?

I realize the questions are generic, but i did search and came up empty handed!

Thanks in advance!

All vids are downloadable with quite a few different options (ipod, hi-def etc.)
All picture sets are zipped.

GroobySteven
12-18-2009, 02:37 AM
http://www.kimberjamesblog.com

Check out a load of the content at the above blog for free first ... and as the other poster stated, join the network.