Mimi is back
Ms Boykins briefly re-appeared to announce her tour schedule
I'm confident Alyssa 87 will return too

Nicole Dupre
12-17-2009, 02:30 AM
look on the bright side:
Mimi is back
Ms Boykins briefly re-appeared to announce her tour schedule
I'm confident Alyssa 87 will return tooI hope so. Her sense of humor is almost as twisted as mine. lol ;)

So what do you make of all the recent madness on HA, Flabby? ;) Do you think was this was a good year for HA-dom? lol

flabbybody
12-17-2009, 03:55 AM
personally Nicole, I've had better years. both career-wise and financially speaking

But it's been a good year for the HA looney bin. registered subscribers well above 60,000... Tons of daily eyeballs. NYCe explained it to me once how Google monitors website traffic. Don't really understand it but trust me, it's big and grows exponentially every year.

shit. i sound like Andy Rooney

Silcc69
12-17-2009, 04:46 AM
60,000 registered users!

Nicole Dupre
12-17-2009, 04:52 AM
personally Nicole, I've had better years. both career-wise and financially speaking

But it's been a good year for the HA looney bin. registered subscribers well above 60,000... Tons of daily eyeballs. NYCe explained it to me once how Google monitors website traffic. Don't really understand it but trust me, it's big and grows exponentially every year.

shit. i sound like Andy Rooney

"Didja ever wonder how an Angel gets called a Hung Angel?" lol

I know. Google bumps sites up to the top for whatever traffic they get. It's a snowball effect.

BLKGSXR
12-17-2009, 04:58 AM

shit. i sound like Andy Rooney basically they set up a bot to go on the phpbb sites and see if anything is being stolen or not its cool as hell....Back to the topic, wherever she is just hope shes safe and doing good for herself.

Realgirls4me
12-17-2009, 05:41 AM
What happened to Alyssa? One minute she's fielding questions from anyone in her own "Ask Alyssa" thread, the next minute, POOF, she's gone. What happened?

She was one of the nicer girls here. :)

rockabilly
12-17-2009, 05:46 AM
What happened to Alyssa? One minute she's fielding questions from anyone in her own "Ask Alyssa" thread, the next minute, POOF, she's gone. What happened?

She was one of the nicer girls here. :)

Yes she was.

loren
12-17-2009, 06:12 AM
Ya, she was cool.

Silcc69
12-17-2009, 06:13 AM
There are ways to get her to come back!. :twisted:

tslover185
12-17-2009, 03:39 PM
Saw her on Imlive , said she is taking a break. She is busy with school, but she did give one hell of a show!!!!

bracesarentcute
12-17-2009, 10:41 PM
who cares he was nothin but a troll anyway!

giovanni_hotel
12-18-2009, 12:24 AM

That's why she's gone, you stupid DUMBFUCK! :evil:

Odelay
12-18-2009, 12:33 AM

That's why she's gone, you stupid DUMBFUCK! :evil:

I don't really buy this. Alyssa always seemed to have pretty thick skin, not to mention a very level head when it came to evaluating the remarks of idiots. I would take tslover's word, i.e. Alyssa's, as the truth... she's just taking a break.

And yes indeed, she can be found on ImLive.

ed_jaxon
12-18-2009, 01:14 AM
School can be pretty damned demanding and this would have been finals time so.....

vman2375
12-18-2009, 02:05 AM
momm

BLKGSXR
12-18-2009, 08:27 AM
School can be pretty damned demanding and this would have been finals time so.....It sure can Im waiting for my grades well mainly because I dont want to drive to school and find out ^_^ lol

rockabilly
12-18-2009, 11:17 AM
I hope she's doing well , in school and life in general.

Alyssa87
12-21-2009, 08:03 AM
Hiya people. I guess it’s good to be missed.
(Thanks to GSXR for sending me this)

Originally, I stopped coming because NiteFlirt shut down for a time, and the link in my sig was dead, Soo… :? yeah. When it was back up, I tried to jump back in here, but it just didn’t feel right. My immunity to offensive and belittling posts had somehow diminished, and I couldn’t bring myself back into the fold. But that was a while ago, maybe it’s different now.

Also, The school and finals folks got it right. This semester whooped my ass. But I took my last final Thursday, and I freggin pwnd!
Hmm..what else?
My mom is getting married in February, and I’m the maid of honor. I didn’t know it would require so much damn work. I was hoping to just stand there and look pretty next to her middle-aged friends while the father does his thing. Anywho! She’s moving in with my stepdad, so I’m also in the process of moving (into my first place *YAY*). As well as transferring into NJCU’s Family, Health and Youth Services program. And PA’ing for Complete World Domination, the makers of ‘Being T’.
All in all, Alyssa is not bad (for those who care).

I’m working Imlive.com as well as NF. Check me out.
http://imlive.com/live-sex-chat/shemale/alycious/
http://www.niteflirt.com/alyssa

youshouldtrythislol
12-21-2009, 08:06 AM
welcome back.
never had the oppertunity to chat with you, but in lurking here in the past and reading your posts, you seem to be intellegent and nice. this place can always use more people like you.

jjhill
12-21-2009, 08:54 AM
I miss the old times too, I'm sad =(

BLKGSXR
12-21-2009, 09:29 AM
Hiya people. I guess it’s good to be missed.
(Thanks to GSXR for sending me this)

Originally, I stopped coming because NiteFlirt shut down for a time, and the link in my sig was dead, Soo… :? yeah. When it was back up, I tried to jump back in here, but it just didn’t feel right. My immunity to offensive and belittling posts had somehow diminished, and I couldn’t bring myself back into the fold. But that was a while ago, maybe it’s different now.

Also, The school and finals folks got it right. This semester whooped my ass. But I took my last final Thursday, and I freggin pwnd!
Hmm..what else?
My mom is getting married in February, and I’m the maid of honor. I didn’t know it would require so much damn work. I was hoping to just stand there and look pretty next to her middle-aged friends while the father does his thing. Anywho! She’s moving in with my stepdad, so I’m also in the process of moving (into my first place *YAY*). As well as transferring into NJCU’s Family, Health and Youth Services program. And PA’ing for Complete World Domination, the makers of ‘Being T’.
All in all, Alyssa is not bad (for those who care).

I’m working Imlive.com as well as NF. Check me out.
http://imlive.com/live-sex-chat/shemale/alycious/
http://www.niteflirt.com/alyssaWelcome back silly, Or w.e this was designated to be...And how come I have to read this thread to hear about you being the maid of honor in your moms wedding and the NJCU thing.smh your so not getting a christmas gift lol :P

jjhill
12-21-2009, 09:49 AM
Damn GSXR no welcome back for yo boy lol j/p

BLKGSXR
12-21-2009, 10:00 AM
Damn GSXR no welcome back for yo boy lol j/pfuck no Lmfao welcome back lil hoe jjhill

jjhill
12-21-2009, 10:36 AM
lmao thanks bro

giovanni_hotel
12-21-2009, 12:03 PM
You just gave me a serious contact high, Alyssa!!!

Just glad to know you're still roaming the premises, girl!! Stay stunning...good luck with the expanded fam.

xoxoxo

vman2375
12-22-2009, 01:37 AM
so,u gonna be on jfk blvd? moving close by there also?

FIRSTTIMER
12-22-2009, 07:15 AM
Welcome back Alyssa.
Did you get my "sorry for so late response" in your pm ?

transmaven
12-22-2009, 10:02 AM
now Alyssa is the kind of smart sweetheart we need

big welcome back, ease yourself in...

akysha
12-24-2009, 07:07 PM
60,000 registered users!

OK! SAY THAT AGAIN.......

blackrob
11-10-2010, 12:37 AM
i miss her too

dgs925
11-10-2010, 12:43 AM
i miss her too

As I recall, she made a good chunk of her income doing private webcam shows. She could still be doing that and you could get your fix that way

celticgrafix
03-16-2012, 06:17 PM
this should be Sticky. seriously, coolest chick ever. she had the brains and the beauty.

hwbs
03-16-2012, 06:20 PM
I don't see it as a sticky..she's more than welcome here...not like she's banned or anything

celticgrafix
03-16-2012, 06:22 PM
I don't see it as a sticky..she's more than welcome here...not like she's banned or anything

i know i was just joking. but i do miss her

BLKGSXR
03-16-2012, 09:56 PM
what would it take to have her banned? Lol JK I still stay in contact with her here and there doubt she will make a return but who knows!

Nicole Dupre
03-17-2012, 01:17 AM
She has no interest as far as I know. And she looks better than ever.

flabbybody
03-17-2012, 06:43 AM
I don't know the girl but I think she made the most of her time on HA (ka ching).
Her posts were always funny and smart.
I bet she's doing really well in whatever career she choose for herself

celticgrafix
03-18-2012, 03:50 PM
she always looked good. just wondering, we used to call each other every night and eventually went our separate ways. ka ching? she never charged me a dime. she did do well though, i mean look at her.