PDA

View Full Version : Kimber is going to be banned from HD?

Nicole Dupre
12-16-2009, 05:01 PM
Wtf is going on over there? lol Someone just sent me this...

you must be doing something RIGHT. just read Kimber is due to be banned soon cuz vicky is jealous of her. talk of Ashley George as unwelcome there also. Vicki is on some strong drugs i think. lol

Coroner
12-16-2009, 05:13 PM
Kimber should start posting here.

jndupu
12-16-2009, 05:57 PM
Whoooosh ... that's the sound of I-R-O-N-Y flying over some peeps heads.

No story there, move along folks.

Nicole Dupre
12-16-2009, 06:23 PM

No story there, move along folks.The irony is that having no interest in being on HD is a ban-worthy offense? lol

Hondarobotic
12-16-2009, 06:35 PM
Whatever is (not) going on over there I'm sure will be explained soon via VR's Twitter. She'll probably post something along the lines of "I breathed air today".

:lol:

Iori
12-16-2009, 10:10 PM
Just typical lame theatrics.
(IE: just another Wednesday)

Dirky
12-16-2009, 11:53 PM
If you read the thread in question, Vicki wants to ban Kimber because of all her "ridiculous" posts that are "detracting" from the board. That's all fine and dandy except Kimber never posts on HD to begin with.

Vicki's just being mischievous and it's not a serious thread.

Silcc69
12-17-2009, 12:21 AM
Well I guess we can have HD's leftovers then.

Nicole Dupre
12-17-2009, 01:29 AM
If you read the thread in question, Vicki wants to ban Kimber because of all her "ridiculous" posts that are "detracting" from the board. That's all fine and dandy except Kimber never posts on HD to begin with.

Vicki's just being mischievous and it's not a serious thread.

So then, genuine disinterest has become the best reason to ban people? :?

Well, if so, I plead the fifth! :P

There's always someone trying to rekindle my interest in HD via email or PM, for whatever reason. Last week it was that punchy goon, Misha Dark.

Case in point: I didn't even know that I was banned there a few weeks ago, until vickifanindc said something and Peggy began gloating over it. Now that's effin' sad. lol I mean, that's even sadder than your most outspoken supporter being a member of "Team Ramrod". I'm talking "latent homosexual" sad here. And you just knooooow that's gotta hurt. Ouch. lol

Hondarobotic
12-17-2009, 01:38 AM
I'll use a video clip to illustrate the dynamics at work between VR and her remaining forum members:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1oMhMwUbgc

Nicole Dupre
12-17-2009, 02:32 AM
I do think it's funny that Misha finally got banned. Those duck videos are a portrait of a serial killer.

Hondarobotic
12-17-2009, 04:29 AM
I do think it's funny that Misha finally got banned. Those duck videos are a portrait of a serial killer.

I never really followed the Misha-The-Duck postings, but my Weirdo Detection Meter hit red just seeing the avatar. That's one of the strange aspects of these forums, most people who post probably have never encountered an actual crazy person. I take being able to spot them for granted, because I run across them all the time just going to work.

It's usually some old guy, sitting at the Happy Hour bar, alone, wearing a bad wig. The lace gloves and generally some prop (like a rose or a bible or some damn thing) are the icing on the cake. When walking past those people I always grab my cell phone and pretend like I'm doing something important.

:lol:

tsntx
12-17-2009, 08:49 AM

No story there, move along folks.The irony is that having no interest in being on HD is a ban-worthy offense? lol

it worked for me apparently :roll:

Nicole Dupre
12-17-2009, 09:25 AM

That's true. I forgot about that. You're another person who had clearly been ignoring her forum. But then, later, she brought you up out of nowhere and bashed you. :shock:

I guess that's her gimmick. She drops your name to get a little mileage out of it, but then works it into character assassination because she feels snubbed.

Dean Wormer
12-18-2009, 11:29 PM

http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/130/m_31ec8e242d144fc2840656f5946a6dd4.jpg

Is there a whole set of these Santa's helper pics somewhere?
No wonder why Santa is too busy to answer letters.
:smile: