PDA

View Full Version : HELP, Can't get video to work on Shemales from Hell

midpier
11-03-2005, 03:59 PM
Hey all,

I am a member of Yum and Franks and just yesterday signed up for SM from Hell but I am having a problem with the DIVX video. I down loaded the software it suggested ( I am not computer savy at all, please keep in mind) and now when I try to play a video off the site I get sound but the video flashes the whole time and doesn't really advance. It is unwatchable, can anyone make a suggestion?

I looked through the site and didn't really see a place to contact Tech support from the site it self and I didn't want to bother Saenchi if I didn't have to.

Thanks
Midpier

Shandus
11-03-2005, 04:00 PM
Download the movie and see if you can play it directly off of your computer.

bananix
11-03-2005, 04:20 PM
this player should be able to play it
http://www.free-codecs.com/download/VideoLAN.htm

here's the official website
http://www.videolan.org/vlc/

midpier
11-03-2005, 08:14 PM
I installed the program again, didn't work then I uninstalled everything. I did it again and it is still flashing when I try to run a video. I have a Dell with windows xp if that helps anything? Any help would be great because I can't ask anyone outside oft his forum with help if you know what I mean.
Thanks
Midpier

GroobySteven
11-03-2005, 08:29 PM
Midpier
There is a FAQ on each of the sites which should show you exactly how to do it.
Failing that, from the same FAQ there is a technical helpdesk. It's not manned 24 hrs but you should get a response within 24 hrs. Check the site forum also as there have been some postings there for people with different computer configurations.
You're paying for the website so utilizing the helpdesk or myself is no bother (although I'm technically imcomponent and would have forwarded the email elsewhere) - use customerservice@grooby.com

regards
seanchai

midpier
11-04-2005, 03:59 AM
Seanchai,

I e-mailed tech support and Thanks for the reply. I am a Tech phobia and easily frustrated with this stuff. I look forward to resolving this issue and enjoying the new site.
Ciao,
Midpier