PDA

View Full Version : Which would you use to stab probun in the neck?

The Second Coming- JB
12-15-2009, 10:12 AM
If or when you ever saw him?

caliuncut
12-15-2009, 11:14 AM
If or when you ever saw him?

:D

Nicole Dupre
12-15-2009, 11:59 AM
No! This is just wrong! Phobun is a human being! He has his own hopes and dreams, thoughts and beliefs, and struggles and victories! We cannot shun him like this, or make him feel unwelcome!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAPow5ZNjm0

Peacetalks
12-15-2009, 04:28 PM
No! This is just wrong! Phobun is a human being! He has his own hopes and dreams, thoughts and beliefs, and struggles and victories! We cannot shun him like this, or make him feel unwelcome!

Would you would stab him in the eye socket, pop out his eye ball, and walk away laughing as he bled out?

Nicole Dupre
12-15-2009, 04:51 PM

Would you would stab him in the eye socket, pop out his eye ball, and walk away laughing as he bled out?Omg, of course not, you pervert bitch. I hope I NEVER have to see his face, let alone watch him go through what these guys have in mind for him. He's is his own hell anyway.

Personally, I like having him here so I can watch him struggle with his charade. But it ends there. I wish no one any physical harm though, including him. I say that I wish death on people because it freaks them out, which they deserve. But I don't out people's names, call them up out of the blue, show up at their doorstep, etc. That's what people with nothing better to do find the time for. Not me. I believe in karma.

Like you, for example. You've put yourself on my radar. I know nothing about you, but you've observed me. So you obviously want to kid around and have fun. Teehee. But I would never assume that you have malice in your heart for me. Never. You'd have to establish that for yourself, and then live with it... or not.

But you want to talk with me. You have some interest in me. I wonder how I caught your attention, but not for very long because I actually don't care. My guess is though, it was ifor a few different reasons.

So, here we are. You've reached out, and now you've got my attention. I hope you think that it's a good thing. I mean, it should be. But only you know what you want. I'm an observer, in that regard. You're the proactive one here, clearly.

trish
12-15-2009, 06:28 PM
I'd never stab any one except perhaps in self-defense. Besides Phobun is well practiced in the art of warcraft, I'd never stand a chance.

(okay, I confess: it was me who added his old icon to his stats sheet).

The Second Coming- JB
12-15-2009, 06:47 PM
Personally, I like having him here so I can watch him struggle with his charade. But it ends there. I wish no one any physical harm though, including him. I say that I wish death on people because it freaks them out, which they deserve.

i never said anything about killing him....I would much rather keep him alive so I can stab him over and over again. Everytime he heals just stab him again...

A lot of people ask me.. stupid fuckin questions
A lot of people think that.. what I say on record(HA)
or what I talk about on a record(HA), that I actually do in real life
or that I believe in it
Or if I say that, I wanna kill somebody, that..
I'm actually gonna do it
or that I believe in it
Well, shit... if you believe that
then I'll kill you
You know why?
Cuz I'm ..... the devil bitch

Nicole Dupre
12-15-2009, 07:11 PM
I'd never stab any one except perhaps in self-defense. Besides Phobun is well practiced in the art of warcraft, I'd never stand a chance.

(okay, I confess: it was me who added his old icon to his stats sheet).And he denied being on Team Ramrod? Lol What a liar. And Peggy loves this guy. Now that's sad.

"Team Ramrod" sounds like the name of a security crew in a gay leather bar. lol

"Quick, Bruthce! Fristhk everyone immediately! Thomeone in our guild hathz sthtolen the magic lube!"

BellaBellucci
12-15-2009, 10:11 PM
Can I use a spork? ;)

~BB~

El Nino
12-15-2009, 10:22 PM
Nice Trish...

CaptainGeech
12-15-2009, 10:51 PM
No. Plus he might actually prefer a slit were his neck used to be.

Nicole Dupre
12-16-2009, 12:59 AM
No. Plus he might actually prefer a slit were his neck used to be.

Best answer so far! :lol: