PDA

View Full Version : Club 7969 (peanuts) is closed. What a bummer.

laguy
05-04-2002, 03:35 AM
I am really dying to know-- where are the hungangels hanging out these days in LA. Help me out , please... :wink:

NYCe
05-04-2002, 04:33 AM
We can completely relate over here on the East Coast. Word is Edelweiss closed down too.

Vicki Richter
01-31-2005, 10:27 PM
Oh sorry to hear that.

TrueBeauty TS
02-01-2005, 12:07 AM
Uh..... Vicki? Did you happen to see the date this thread was posted? LOL

If Peanuts is closed, where have I been going for the past 3 years??? LOL :P

Just to make things clear.... Peanuts (Club 7969) is OPEN.

Felicia Katt
02-01-2005, 06:31 AM
I just turned myself in to the West Hollywood police. Apparently, I have been trespassing, every Friday, and a lot of Mondays, for the last three years, in a closed club.

On the bright side, my refund for all those 10.00 per visit cover charges should cover my bail. :)

To reiterate, Peanuts is OPEN!!!!!!! I was there this last Friday.

Felicia

Realgirls4me
02-01-2005, 09:24 AM
I was kinda shocked to read the topic thread. I thought it really had until TBTS (who I once had the pleasure of meeting at Peanuts) mentioned the date of the first post. :shock:

Yep, Peanuts is alive and well like the girls just said.Okay, okay, so maybe not too "alive" on Mondays compared to its Fridays (I prefer their Fridays), but the lady is nevertheless still alive and kicking ass. At least, it was a couple of Mondays ago when I last attended it ... that sexy Sapphire (my avatar) is still kicking around there on Mondays too. :)

...Such a name dropper, huh ? :lol:

Vicki Richter
02-01-2005, 09:34 PM
but the topic says peanuts is closed.

Tara Emory
02-01-2005, 10:22 PM
Maybe the original poster of this topic was trying to get into Peanuts at 9am on a Tuesday morning.. Well of course Peanuts would be closed then!

-Tara