PDA

View Full Version : Are there any free Ts dating sites?

-suo
12-14-2009, 08:24 PM
Everysite that I've found is looking for money. I don't like cragslist or backpages because it seem that most TS are working girls.

So are there any free ts dating site that don't require a cc to sign up?

fred41
12-14-2009, 08:35 PM
Everysite that I've found is looking for money. I don't like cragslist or backpages because it seem that most TS are working girls.

Are there any TS parties in your area? Or gay bars that do drag shows or pageants..these might be a better shot for you than ts internet dating sites.

shemale-411
12-14-2009, 08:43 PM
Myspace, Friendster, Facebook, everyone's on some social networking site. An honest profile, as well as some pics will go along way.

-suo
12-14-2009, 09:01 PM

Are there any TS parties in your area? Or gay bars that do drag shows or pageants..these might be a better shot for you than ts internet dating sites.

maybe a gay bar but I'd rather avoid that crowed. Nothing against gays they are just very annoying. Not my crowed.

Otherwise i don't know of any ts parties. I'm about an hour and a half from Miami and not to interested in driving that far. Maybe if I met a cutie online I'd make the drive to date her.

GroobySteven
12-14-2009, 10:02 PM
Nothing against gays they are just very annoying. Not my crowed.

FAIL.

SarahG
12-14-2009, 10:10 PM
There are a lot of free dating sites out there, but they're going to be very hit or miss because the pool of girls and guys on those sites is spread out all over the world, so there may be only a few dozen people on any given site in your area- unlike normal dating sites like okcupid that have hundreds to thousands per area.