PDA

View Full Version : i cum all over my face and swallo

britneymarkham
12-12-2009, 06:07 AM
hey guys i love this new shoot i did i was turned on like i always am in ever single shoot i do of course hehe i love the camera and i love my job its weird even calling it a job cus i love it so much but anywho hope u guys enjoy it!!!!! new video shoots of me are comeing out on www.shemaleyum.com www.frankstgirlworld.com and www.bobstgirls.com

ILuvGurls
12-12-2009, 06:22 AM
i cum all over my face and swallo

:jerkoff

cadcad
12-12-2009, 06:29 AM
Hi guys I post with a very obviously fake personality teehee

Musclehead_tsluvr
12-12-2009, 06:42 AM
I would swallow ur cum baby. And UMMMMMMMM I would burried my face on those feet of urs

El Nino
12-12-2009, 06:44 AM
Would love to see that masterpiece of a video. KEEP US POSTED

paulgutierrez
12-12-2009, 06:48 AM
hey guys i love this new shoot i did i was turned on like i always am in ever single shoot i do of course hehe i love the camera and i love my job its weird even calling it a job cus i love it so much but anywho hope u guys enjoy it!!!!! new video shoots of me are comeing out on www.shemaleyum.com www.frankstgirlworld.com and www.bobstgirls.com
Thats a good girl, glad to hear you like what you do.

I'm subscribed the Franks. Cant wait to see em.

britneymarkham
12-12-2009, 06:51 AM
im excited for everyone to see it. it was an awsome shoot hes a very down to earth man and very chill to shoot with i love that shoot along with the other ones ther all amazeing hehe.

Dino Velvet
12-12-2009, 07:08 AM
Britney, if you eat my splooge I promise to back off on the asparagus and raw onions.

plankton
12-12-2009, 07:56 AM
hey guys i love this new shoot i did i was turned on like i always am in ever single shoot i do of course hehe i love the camera and i love my job its weird even calling it a job cus i love it so much but anywho hope u guys enjoy it!!!!! new video shoots of me are comeing out on www.shemaleyum.com www.frankstgirlworld.com and www.bobstgirls.comI've licked your ass more times than you know. Please do not try to "get in shape" like so many other have. You'll only lose the beautiful feminine figure i first saw in a red swimsuit..

El Nino
12-12-2009, 11:10 AM
Dino... u are a comedic genius

Helvis2012
12-13-2009, 03:44 AM
Britney, if you eat my splooge I promise to back off on the asparagus and raw onions.That's very considerate of you.