PDA

View Full Version : Question about sex toys

DFK
12-10-2009, 11:04 PM
I just purchased a few sex toys. Dildos, butt plugs, prostate massagers, etc. They're anywhere between 2 and 9 inches in length. I keep the toys stored in a nice looking, aesthetally pleasing box. The box sits in my living room. But I wanta keep each and every toy in some type of sheath or cloth object while they sit tucked away in the box. Something that's a little sexy, a little romantic...something that's a bit like a sock of some type. That way when someone special lifts the lid open and opens the box she'll see some objects that are all covered up and undefinable, which would add a bit of mystery to the air. The thing is I don't know what to use for something like this. Any ideas what I can use to put them in?

sunairco
12-11-2009, 12:48 AM
Have you thought of going to an arts & crafts store? Especially this time of year, you can find velvet-like,flocked,or satin pouches with drawstrings in various dimensions for gift presentation.

BTW, keeping a box in your living room isn't exactly the best way to introduce a lady to your toy collection.

Caff_Racer
12-11-2009, 01:38 AM
What about some novelty golf-club covers:

http://www.austads.com/austads/assets/product_images/PADHHHCKNIPGIDNF.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

coat... hat... whippet... *makes a dash for the door* :mrgreen:

Beagle
12-11-2009, 01:46 AM
you keep the box in your living room? kind of like a coffee table book? heh heh.

seriously dont you have "regular" visitors to your place?

TSCURIOUS
12-11-2009, 04:31 AM
Caff - the Tiger one should be a best seller this year!!

peggygee
12-11-2009, 05:02 AM
you keep the box in your living room? kind of like a coffee table book? heh heh.

I sometimes sleep with my sex toys in case I wake up horny.

But mostly keep them in my panty drawers, in the living room would be
a bit much for me. :oops:

DFK
12-11-2009, 08:44 PM

You and others here have expressed the same sentiment. That's a valid point. Here's a pic of the box.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2517/4176390261_fc4e98ce36_b.jpg

sunairco
12-12-2009, 12:14 AM
Dude, nice box but you seem to be missing the point. These aren't coffee table books or conversational pieces that you keep in your living room. This is stuff that needs to be in your bedroom next to the bed available AFTER she gets in the mood. You don't pull out a dildo b4. It freaks chicks out. You bring a chick back to your place, she's still checking you out looking for red flags. In this case it's definitely a red fag she sees. Women generally keep a toy or vibe right by the bed. Rarely do they have a "pleasure chest" full of assorted hardware and varying sizes. For a guy to have one, that's extra weird and you can imagine what would go through her mind. Unless you're in a relationship, this isn't such a good idea with casual one night stands or chicks that you eventually hope something syncs with. Keep your kinks to yourself and save them for later. Right now she just wants to know she's safe, feels loved and special. For a woman to open a box and find sex toys wrapped in mysterious packaging in your living room is just as intriguing to a guy if he opens a box in her living room and finds surgical tools,tie wraps, a propane torch,knives,weapons,and a stun gun in hers. Get a grip.

DFK
12-12-2009, 12:44 AM
Dude, nice box but you seem to be missing the point. These aren't coffee table books or conversational pieces that you keep in your living room. This is stuff that needs to be in your bedroom next to the bed available AFTER she gets in the mood. You don't pull out a dildo b4. It freaks chicks out.

When a special guest comes over I ignore the pleasure box. I don't pay any attention to it. I don't respect it, I disrespect it. If they eye the box and say something like "Nice box", I say "Yep. It is. Wanna play a game of tennis or go bowling? I got Nintendo Wii for that. Or we can race each other. Ice cream afterwards." The only time the answer might vary a little is if she's a little high on medical marijuana or a little buzzed on something else and her inhibition level took a nosedive. Otherwise that's the way the way I operate.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2487/4176500885_1166069d6e.jpg

2009AD
12-12-2009, 01:19 AM
When a special guest comes over I ignore the pleasure box. I don't pay any attention to it. I don't respect it, I disrespect it.

You disrespect an inanimate object, now that is kinky. I'm going to slap my dishwasher and cuckold my dvd player. :lol:

2009AD
12-12-2009, 01:20 AM
.....double post.

fred41
12-12-2009, 01:28 AM
In this case it's definitely a red fag she sees.

Oops....:)

SarahG
12-12-2009, 02:12 AM
I just purchased a few sex toys. Dildos, butt plugs, prostate massagers, etc. They're anywhere between 2 and 9 inches in length. I keep the toys stored in a nice looking, aesthetally pleasing box. The box sits in my living room. But I wanta keep each and every toy in some type of sheath or cloth object while they sit tucked away in the box. Something that's a little sexy, a little romantic...something that's a bit like a sock of some type. That way when someone special lifts the lid open and opens the box she'll see some objects that are all covered up and undefinable, which would add a bit of mystery to the air. The thing is I don't know what to use for something like this. Any ideas what I can use to put them in?

It sounds like you keep the box of sex toys in your living room hoping someone will find it, like the possibility of being discovered gives you some kind of thrill.

If that's the case, I am not sure why you'd want to put the toys inside of some kind of covering. If you're good with your hands (pun not really intended), you could go to a crafts store and pickup a few yards of black pvc, some short zippers, and make little "body bags" for each of your toys.

gr4phic4rtist08
12-12-2009, 02:31 AM
That is the gayest box I've ever seen (unless you are a girl.) You obviously have a mental disorder if you "disrespect the box" and I would never put that thing in my house room unless I had 90's wall paper and lived on a farm.