PDA

View Full Version : I need Help, Please Help Me

trannylove1
12-10-2009, 03:39 PM
From what movie this shot? story line was so, the guys found a lamp and immediately in front of them appeared gin ...

Hondarobotic
12-10-2009, 04:40 PM
The opening scene of the movie is some guys find a lamp full of gin? Sounds good so far, what happens in act 2?

Let me guess: It turns into a Jack London type story of grim survival, and the men must choose either to light the lamp or drink the gin. During the ensuing arguments, the lamp is broke open and one of the men bursts into flames, ignited from a smoldering ember he had secretly kept hidden in the toe of his shoe. Meanwhile, a fierce blizzard is approaching from the west, howling across the moors.

This story is getting better already!

:)

trannylove1
12-10-2009, 05:08 PM
haha very funny ...
there guys are really light, and immediately gin, It seems there are three scenes but I remember two, one with the blonde that I do not know not to say that her name Alexia Cuiba, but I found not any info about her, perhaps this is not her real name, I remember the last scene It seems in the park was, there was a girl in sports clothes brunette and a big cock, the movie was made in Brazil

Hondarobotic
12-11-2009, 12:23 AM
Well, I liked the direction my story was taking better.

Once the one guy burst into flames, there would be the moral question of dousing the fire or letting him burn. If he was left burning, he would provide a source of heat for awhile.

The other option would be to save the guy, and then be stuck with no fire, and a person who's already been horribly burned as a further burden to deal with.

None of this really touches on the question of why the guy had a smoldering ember in his shoe in the first place, but we need a bit of mystery left for Act 3.

:lol:

Work with me here, this script is pure gold!