PDA

View Full Version : The Village Idiot

Nicole Dupre
12-09-2009, 04:10 AM
Truly, he is HA's biggest moron EVER. Pick your favorite reason to sterilize him.

http://www.hungangels.com/board/search.php?search_author=blacktgirls

So far mine is the one where he thought the guy with the foreign accent had a speech impediment

blacktgirls
12-09-2009, 04:20 AM
Nicole , keep what's left of your self-esteem . LOSER :lol:

Nicole Dupre
12-09-2009, 04:36 AM
Nicole , keep what's left of your self-esteem . LOSER :lol:

Keep what's left of your brain...

You may want to donate it to science, and save a retarded chimp from not knowing how to peel his bananas. lol

Nicole Dupre
12-09-2009, 04:45 AM
Gabba Gabba Hey!

http://www.shadowmillproductions.com/photogallery/pinhead.jpg

Nicole Dupre
12-09-2009, 04:51 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BBfybCPkjA

raybbaby
12-09-2009, 05:19 AM
I gotta say, when I clicked on the link I was afraid it would lead to one of my posts! :lol: :lol:

Helvis2012
12-09-2009, 05:22 AM
What's the beef?

blacktgirls
12-09-2009, 05:30 AM
What's the beef? Nicole wants the MODS to ban Hara Juku Tgirl and i stuck up for Hara so now Nicole is mad at me too . :cry:

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-09-2009, 05:51 AM
What's the beef? Nicole wants the MODS to ban Hara Juku Tgirl and i stuck up for Hara so now Nicole is mad at me too . :cry:

Nicole wants to ban everyone that does not agree with him! He wants to ban a lot of people on here. Like thx, Phobun, Peggy, arnie, jcinva, buckjohnson, keeping4real, dgs925, 2009AD, rockabilly, distance, fritz, graphic4Artis, Hollywoodbuckstrap and everyone else who's made comments not to his liking and others who are brave enough and have the balls to talk back to him and put him back in his place! Like he once used to hate and fight with Jwbl, Seanchai, Tomselis, Legend, OOiisempei, Kramer, ChefMike, Night Rider and many others.

This is really nothing new. Before he's gotten banned here, he was caught passing out a letter to all the girls (which was passed on to me). In that letter, he was telling all the girls on here to list names of people they wanted to get banned. Unfortunately, that letter was intercepted by one of the mods and was decided by the majority as simply "bad for business". The last straw was when he made a bogus account on here and attacked Seanchai..by saying something to the effect that he exploits and pays the girls dirt like a cost of a ham sandwich. I'm sure the old timers on here remembers this one. ;) I guess he is just that dubious!

So he went and transfered to HD. On HD, its the same things all over again. Fighting with people etc. He wanted Seanchai and a lot of others be banned from HD also. He pestered Vicki Ricther with PM's about it. He even threatens to leave HD a few times (like he has here on HA on a few occasion before getting banned). But it never happened. He got the ban hammer instead eventually for flaming PeggyGee! :lol:

He is very cunning, and will engage you in a verbal fights. He will throw insidious insults your way, hoping to get a reaction. And when he could no longer take what you throw his way, he runs to the nearest and his dearest mod (one person) to complain. AS IF he was the victim when for a fact he was the aggressor and initiator of everything!

His M.O. is TIRED and OLD! It's basically the same lame insults recycled to no end. I hope the people who's been here awhile and seen Nicole here and on other forums can see that. :roll:

And I used to take PITY on him, but I don't anymore. Our friendship (if you could even call it at that), has reached a dead end. And sadly, there is NO taking back nor were there any hopes for a reconciliation. I now know who he is. And the types of lies and damage he is willing to go to, to save face. Unfortunately, having said everything that I have, I have No regrets whatsoever and would have done the same thing all over again!

So IF he thinks blacktgirls is the village idiot, Nicole is the village GOON/GODZILLA who abuse, ransacks and IS terrorizing the villagers!

~Kisses.

HTG