PDA

View Full Version : I've been doing a lot of international travel lately...

darlenetv
12-06-2009, 07:46 AM
...and spending time in planes idly wondering. They say that in a random group of around 60 people, there almost a 99.9% chance that 2 people in that group will have the same birthday.

So, I was sitting amongst 200 odd people and I started to wonder...

...what the chances were that someone in that 200 was transgendered (pre, post, transitioning, whatever?

...or the chances of a submissive being on the plane with a big butt-plug in his/her ass by order of their mistress?

...or simply a guy shaved hairless all over wearing a lacy thong under his guy clothes? (wait, that chance is 100% because that would be me!)

Thoughts? What other kinky secrets do you think my plane mates might have?

Nicole Dupre
12-06-2009, 09:37 AM
...and spending time in planes idly wondering. They say that in a random group of around 60 people, there almost a 99.9% chance that 2 people in that group will have the same birthday.

So, I was sitting amongst 200 odd people and I started to wonder...

...what the chances were that someone in that 200 was transgendered (pre, post, transitioning, whatever?

...or the chances of a submissive being on the plane with a big butt-plug in his/her ass by order of their mistress?

...or simply a guy shaved hairless all over wearing a lacy thong under his guy clothes? (wait, that chance is 100% because thinking of perverted shit
Thoughts? What other kinky secrets do you think my plane mates might have?

I think all of them took one look at you, and knew you were a worthless queer, and secretly wanted to punch you in the balls.

I dunno. Just a hunch.

dc_guy_75
12-06-2009, 10:25 AM
I think all of them took one look at you, and knew you were a worthless queer, and secretly wanted to punch you in the balls.

I dunno. Just a hunch.

I laughed when I read that, but its needlessly violent.

Perhaps thats why I laughed.

Nicole Dupre
12-06-2009, 10:30 AM

I dunno. Just a hunch.

I laughed when I read that, but its needlessly violent.

Perhaps thats why I laughed.

S&M is needlessly violent, as is is B&D.

But hey. He asked for "kinky", and I gave the bitch "kinky". I'm a dominant sadist. What can I say? :)