PDA

View Full Version : Nicole Dupre

JamesHunt
12-04-2009, 08:44 AM
Do you think she has psychological issues? Or is she just taking the piss?

arnie666
12-04-2009, 01:37 PM
James ,you forgot a third option and that is ,Nicole Dupree is neither a he or she but an it. Nicole could well be a troll. And a fantastic one at that. In reality 'Nicole' could in fact be a bored guy who has got hold of the pictures of a transexual. Perhaps a dead one so there isn't the chance a living person creates a problem

All the symptoms of troll are present. Getting banned from not just one forum but several including this one. Picking fights with virtually every member and ,and this is the clever bit getting another member or several to side with it, in an argument with another. Causing more damage.

It's way of being percieved as a victim despite doing the very same things it's attackers do is also excellent. It's 'hot hung angel status' and being one of the 'gurls' aids that. Do you really think the mods indeed Vicki on HD would have put up with 'her' for so long if 'Nicole' was a guy? .The same goes for the hung angel mods allowing her back despite what happened in the past. It is all very predictable what would happen again.

But what kind of person goes to such lengths to create aggro and more importantly attention? I'd wager the person behind 'Nicole' does indeed have psychological issues.

marcopolo
12-04-2009, 02:52 PM
shes cute.

Richctdude
12-04-2009, 02:54 PM
HAVING A LAUGH!!!

farang
12-04-2009, 03:27 PM
I dont really care,all I know is I would love to fuck her and hope she comes to London.

Dirky
12-04-2009, 05:27 PM
A majority of the time she's having a laugh at our expense. Or as the English like to say, "taking the piss". Some of her comments and insults are so outrageous that if you take them seriously, then the joke's on you. I mean, Crimson Raider threatening to kill Vicki if Nicole wasn't banned? There's no way the typed that and kept a straight face. She's antagonistic and provocative and loves a good fight but I always pictured her with a sly smirk on her face when she types the things she does. She brings good entertainment value to whatever site she posts at (the ones she's not banned at, that is) and I think even most of her adversaries enjoy battling with her and would miss her if she left for good. I'm willing to bet any money that Hara was having fun too. It's the sensitive types, mostly males, that can't handle Nicole's abuse and want her banned all the time.

cookiepuss
12-04-2009, 10:48 PM
Do you think she has psychological issues? Or is she just taking the piss?

Well, she started a thread "Ask Nicole anything". You might find your answer there.

AmericanDream
12-04-2009, 10:54 PM
Where's the option for "Who gives a fuck? I'd hit it crazy or not."

2009AD
12-04-2009, 11:52 PM
A majority of the time she's having a laugh at our expense. Or as the English like to say, "taking the piss". Some of her comments and insults are so outrageous that if you take them seriously, then the joke's on you. I mean, Crimson Raider threatening to kill Vicki if Nicole wasn't banned? There's no way the typed that and kept a straight face. She's antagonistic and provocative and loves a good fight but I always pictured her with a sly smirk on her face when she types the things she does. She brings good entertainment value to whatever site she posts at (the ones she's not banned at, that is) and I think even most of her adversaries enjoy battling with her and would miss her if she left for good. I'm willing to bet any money that Hara was having fun too. It's the sensitive types, mostly males, that can't handle Nicole's abuse and want her banned all the time.

"I'm willing to bet any money that Hara was having fun too."

That is a bet, I know for a fact, you would lose. :roll:

Dirky
12-04-2009, 11:56 PM

"I'm willing to bet any money that Hara was having fun too."

That is a bet, I know for a fact, you would lose. :roll:

I hardly think Hara is the 'go cry in the corner' type.

marcopolo
12-05-2009, 01:07 AM
i wanna do nicole doggie style! and thats real talk.