PDA

View Full Version : Holy crap Nets fans. 0-18

CaptainGeech
12-03-2009, 08:37 AM
You better hope that you pull off a miracle and get Lebron AND the #1 overall pick this summer.

Silcc69
12-03-2009, 08:39 AM
No way LeBron is going there. They better hope they get that number 1 pixk

addicted
12-03-2009, 01:47 PM
As long as they got rid of that little control freak coach laurie frank I am happy. Dude would not even let his players run plays without him yelling from the sideline every play. Thats not the way you play bball by slowing it down to a halt. These guys are athletes not baseball players that just stand there for 3 hours doing nothing or golfers who walk from hole to hole. Basketball is meant to be a running game and entertainment for the fans with exciting action.

flabbybody
12-03-2009, 06:31 PM
great chance to end streak Friday vs Charlotte
game's at Jersey and Cats are 1-10 on the road so far this season

STREAK ENDS FRIDAY. NETS WIN
u heard it first on HA

addicted
12-03-2009, 07:56 PM
great chance to end streak Friday vs Charlotte
game's at Jersey and Cats are 1-10 on the road so far this season

STREAK ENDS FRIDAY. NETS WIN
u heard it first on HA

I would like to see kik vandeweghe do well and he brought in del harris to do the real coaching with him. So i think if the nets play faster they can improve but eother way the most games the nets can win this year are 20 to 25.

hippifried
12-03-2009, 10:45 PM
Is 0-18 the new NBA record? If not, how many more do they need?

Hey! Get in the books however you can.

Personally, I'm just dvastated because my Suns fell below 800 & behind the Lakers.

& NO! You can't have Steve Nash! Y'all had your chance when we sent you Jason Kidd.

2009AD
12-03-2009, 11:36 PM
Is 0-18 the new NBA record? If not, how many more do they need?

"the Nets became the first team in NBA history to start the season 0-18." I'd like to know how they are doing with home crowd attendance. Can they even give away tickets?

bob5hit
12-04-2009, 07:28 AM
They did give away tickets last year, You could get free tickets to just about every game, just need to pay the ticketmaster 75 cent fee. Oh and you had to pay for parking when you went. There would be so few people there, for a televised game they had people move down to the lower level from the nose bleeds.

Frank was an idiot playing 4 guards and lopez on the court some times. Trenton Hassel would get zero playign time on any other team, but for the nets he starts. What a joke.

And they got a shot at Lebron actually. So much cap room they can buy a completely new team next year, they'll have about 5 returning players. harris, lopez, twill, CDR, and clee.

droog
12-04-2009, 07:41 AM
0 and 18? is that even possible?

CaptainGeech
12-04-2009, 09:56 AM
Wow. You got to love the NBA.

I knew Bobby Simmons hadn't lived up to his contract but I didn't realize it was this bad. So 5.7 points, 3.2 rebounds, 0.7 assists a game will get you paid $9,920,000 a year. The NBA. Where amazing happens.

Willie Escalade
12-04-2009, 08:58 PM
...and people still laugh at the Clippers. :roll:

Jay-Z, will you be able to turn this team around?? :oops:

addicted
12-04-2009, 11:05 PM
...and people still laugh at the Clippers. :roll:

Jay-Z, will you be able to turn this team around?? :oops:

People laugh when they say the lakers are the nba champs because even a idiot knows the nba is fixed and gave the lakers everything on a silver platter. pamperer babies

AmericanDream
12-04-2009, 11:29 PM
Nets have a bright future. They have 2 young stars in Lopez and Harris, and will be getting a top draft pick in the 2010-2011 draft. Also, the Nets are going to have more money available to spend on free agents in the upcoming off-season.

So what do you have to say to that? Here comes Lebron...you say no Lebron? Ok how about Bosh or Wade?

With these young stars, a top draft pick, and one of those great players coming in, we have a team with a great future. It's about time they got rid of their coach too.

CaptainGeech
12-05-2009, 06:33 PM
Well flabbybody was right. They finally won.

addicted
12-05-2009, 07:24 PM
Nets have a bright future. They have 2 young stars in Lopez and Harris, and will be getting a top draft pick in the 2010-2011 draft. Also, the Nets are going to have more money available to spend on free agents in the upcoming off-season.

So what do you have to say to that? Here comes Lebron...you say no Lebron? Ok how about Bosh or Wade?

With these young stars, a top draft pick, and one of those great players coming in, we have a team with a great future. It's about time they got rid of their coach too.

I didnt know shemales knew so much about the nba

AmericanDream
12-05-2009, 11:05 PM
You probably don't know shemales.

CaptainGeech
12-06-2009, 06:59 PM
I know I started this thread to talk about the Nets but since this is NBA related I thought it would be OK to post it here.

Holy crap Portland. Greg Oden injured again?! Again!??