PDA

View Full Version : Wendys Holiday XXX Party: Some amazing Guest

WendyWilliams
12-03-2009, 03:19 AM
Happy to announce my next Tgirl/Admirers Party is Saturday Dec. 12th at BlueGrass Connections, 942 Winchester Road next to Hook Novelity Adult Store. Private Party location with secure parking in back and a place for guys to meet ladies like me and a place for the ladies to hang out. So far confirmed guest Include myself, Kim of www.curvytgirlkim.com , Indys own Jordan Steele, Mistress Heather and Astria, and our Female Stripper Johnna. Last party in October the private lap dance room was a HUGE success so it will be back this time. Doors open at 9pm and we close around 2! There are tgirl dancers, dvd giveaways, and fetish demonstrations so DONT miss out.

If you are interested and seeing pictures from past parties OR to see who is coming to this one then check out my FREE forum www.hotwendyforums.com go to General Discussion and choose the party thread.

See you on December 12th for Wendys Holiday Party! Hopefully I find a lap to sit on and find out if Ive been naughty or nice!

Wendy Williams

www.hotwendyforums.com

Confirmed Xena from Knoxville will be there performing and also shooting for the first time for my website, she is a beautiful blonde and cant wait to see how she does in front of the camera.

Also our own Heavily Sin will be there to hang out and party with us.

rockabilly
12-03-2009, 04:25 AM
Looks like Christmas comes early this year. ;)

HeavenlySin
12-03-2009, 05:02 AM
This post has been hacked with fake pictures. If any more photos are found please contact the moderator.

youshouldtrythislol
12-03-2009, 07:24 AM
I have never attended an event like this.

i think it would be worth it.

Silcc69
12-03-2009, 07:57 AM
Sin is so hot and this Xena looks great too.

bayrea
12-03-2009, 09:15 AM
Nice.. I might come down from Cincy.. any place close to stay?

caliuncut
12-03-2009, 11:58 AM
Wish someone would do this in LA...i mean with all the girls and guys it would be a big hit. Girls would make a ton of cash, guys could get lap dances and check out the girls, exchange numbers with the ones they like for private rendezvous later.

I know Cobra give guys and girls a chance to mingle too...but cmon, the whole lapdance thing just takes it to the next level.

FiremanforTS
12-03-2009, 04:44 PM
Argghhhhh! I am already booked for three things that day. Ugh.

WendyWilliams
12-03-2009, 09:32 PM
Bayrea any hotels on Winchester Road are convient to the club OR even Richmond road............right now everything is priced pretty cheap.

lisaparadise
12-03-2009, 10:50 PM
Bayrea any hotels on Winchester Road are convient to the club OR even Richmond road............right now everything is priced pretty cheap. id so love to be there it sounds like alot of fun damn it

youshouldtrythislol
12-04-2009, 06:46 AM
i am giving this some serious thought.