PDA

View Full Version : ts party scene in new york

erivera1
12-01-2009, 03:24 AM
i've seen a couple posts about the parties in nyc, and i just felt like saying that i think the parties are great. at least the ones i got. i can't speak for the ones i don't attend regularly but i know that at sunny's parties i have a great time, and i meet a bunch of beautiful girls. i wish i could go to more, but i go every so often and i have a great time. hopefully other guys will jus go and have a good time bc that's the reason i go.

Olivialove
12-01-2009, 07:00 AM
HAHA I personally think it sucks now days than few yrs ago

erivera1
12-01-2009, 07:42 AM
in comparison to a couple years ago it does, but i didn't get a chance to go to the parties back then. i wish i could've.

Sunny Dee-lite
12-01-2009, 07:49 AM
i've seen a couple posts about the parties in nyc, and i just felt like saying that i think the parties are great. at least the ones i got. i can't speak for the ones i don't attend regularly but i know that at sunny's parties i have a great time, and i meet a bunch of beautiful girls. i wish i could go to more, but i go every so often and i have a great time. hopefully other guys will jus go and have a good time bc that's the reason i go.

THANK YOU DEAR GLAD YOU HAVE A GREAT TIME! :lol: