PDA

View Full Version : Gotta love Wikipedia

Silcc69
12-01-2009, 01:06 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DJ_Khaled

Khaled Khaled (born November 26, 1975), better known for his stage name DJ Khaled, is an American hip hop musician and radio personality. He is the DJ for the group Terror Squad and a record producer. Khaled also is a radio host for the Miami-based urban music radio station WEDR.[1] He is also a member of the record label Terror Squad.[3]

DJ Khaled had a near death experience when he was very young. He had a hotdog with mustard, and turns out he was allergic to mustard. This happened when he was four years old. His family never kept mustard in the house since. Then when he was five he joined the dance of Ballet. His Ballet instructor told him he was very good in this feild of dance. He enjoyed being a ballerina, but he quit at the age of 12 because he was tired of all the other boys and girls making fun of him for being a ballerina. By the age of 13 he started dating girls, but soon realized that he didn't want to be with a girl. He discovered he was gay, but he kept this to himself, for he didn't want kids making fun of him. Then at age 15 he started liking girls again, and was straight. Then he started the dance of Hip-Hop, which led him to his career now. DJ Khaled wants his fans to know one thing though, as he says "Boys don't be afriad to be who you want. If you enjoy the dance of Ballet, then go for it and stick to it, don't let others judge you for it. I would also like to say being gay is not a bad thing, just make sure not to keep it a secret come out of the closet like I should have. Girls same for you, don't let others make fun of you. Stick up for yourself. If your a lesbo, so what? Infact guys think lesbos are hot, so go for it!" DJ Khaled said this and you all should listen to him! (source: khaledrules.org)

dgs925
12-01-2009, 01:14 AM
so you learned how to vandalize wikipedia, congrats

MRSJHANIAHLOVE
12-01-2009, 01:30 AM
so you learned how to vandalize wikipedia, congratslol this guy makes threads about the dumbest shitt :roll:

Floyd R
12-01-2009, 01:42 AM
You and him seem to be attracted to each other. It's time for you to have sex with him and start a relationship.

so you learned how to vandalize wikipedia, congratslol this guy makes threads about the dumbest shitt :roll:

BrassVillanueva
12-01-2009, 02:15 AM
Floyd, where did you get that avatar? That's gotta be one of the most hilarious gifs I've seen in quite some time!

Silcc69
12-01-2009, 02:46 AM

I didn't touch that shit. I have never written anything on that site. And there's Jhaniah r u done sucking off Nicole's dick yet?

dgs925
12-01-2009, 03:00 AM

I didn't touch that shit. I have never written anything on that site. And there's Jhaniah r u done sucking off Nicole's dick yet?

You found the mistake, fix it! It should take about 5 seconds

addicted
12-01-2009, 04:54 AM
wikipedia is for brainless idiots and they getting sued big time for putting false info up on many people

BLKGSXR
12-01-2009, 05:05 AM
wikipedia is for brainless idiots and they getting sued big time for putting false info up on many peopleyou use it all the time? Yep... :lol:

EyeCumInPiece
12-01-2009, 06:24 AM
Wikipedia is awesome. Its unfortunate that someone would take the time to vandalize it that way. Fucking loser. oh, and who the fuck is DJ Khaled?

Silcc69
12-01-2009, 07:42 AM
Wikipedia is awesome. Its unfortunate that someone would take the time to vandalize it that way. Fucking loser. oh, and who the fuck is DJ Khaled?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PssFx7vHo7s

That's him.

addicted
12-01-2009, 09:06 AM
[quote=addicted]wikipedia is for brainless idiots and they getting sued big time for putting false info up on many peopleyou use it all the time? Yep... :lol:[/

negro please I never use shitpedia

addicted
12-01-2009, 09:09 AM

That's him.

dj khlaed is some clown ass motherfucker who poses as a dj but is really just a rah rah hype man. This clown ass imitator couldent spin a bottle let alone blend 2 records to create a new sound. he exclusively works with Wack UNCLE TOM sellout coon pop rappers. just a lucky ass mofucker who never paid dues and has no idea what hip hop is and what a real emcee is.

MRSJHANIAHLOVE
12-01-2009, 11:52 AM

I didn't touch that shit. I have never written anything on that site. And there's Jhaniah r u done sucking off Nicole's dick yet?lol JUST COPYING OFF YOU! :roll: you post IN EVERY thread i make to give your sorry bullshitt ass oinion.

BrassVillanueva
12-02-2009, 08:16 AM
dj khlaed is some clown ass motherfucker who poses as a dj but is really just a rah rah hype man.
Which is why he works at 99 Jamz. Everyone knows the real DJs in Miami are on Power 96.

EyeCumInPiece
12-02-2009, 09:16 AM

That's him.

dj khlaed is some clown ass motherfucker who poses as a dj but is really just a rah rah hype man. This clown ass imitator couldent spin a bottle let alone blend 2 records to create a new sound. he exclusively works with Wack UNCLE TOM sellout coon pop rappers. just a lucky ass mofucker who never paid dues and has no idea what hip hop is and what a real emcee is.

Looked up his shit. Addicted, you proved to be 100% correct.