PDA

View Full Version : San Diego Providers?

IGY
11-30-2009, 06:47 PM
I'll be visiting San Diego in 2 weeks and was wondering if anyone had recommendations on providers. Probably be staying downtown but any area is fine. Thank you in advance and hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.

shemale-411
11-30-2009, 11:09 PM
I'll be visiting San Diego in 2 weeks and was wondering if anyone had recommendations on providers. Probably be staying downtown but any area is fine. Thank you in advance and hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.

It always helps if you give a little more info on what exactly you are looking for. A Top or bottom, small or large, a prefernce on ethinicity, even something as simple as blonde or brunette. One person's cup of tea that he thought was the best experience of his life, say a hot hung top who fucked him silly, may be the exact opposite of what you are looking for.

BLKGSXR
11-30-2009, 11:53 PM

It always helps if you give a little more info on what exactly you are looking for. A Top or bottom, small or large, a prefernce on ethinicity, even something as simple as blonde or brunette. One person's cup of tea that he thought was the best experience of his life, say a hot hung top who fucked him silly, may be the exact opposite of what you are looking for.Cant agree anymore...Dude San Diego is badass they got a Hamburger Marys in Hillcrest to my knowledge never been but heard the LongBeach one is cool so this shouldnt be much different

IGY
12-01-2009, 10:34 AM

It always helps if you give a little more info on what exactly you are looking for. A Top or bottom, small or large, a prefernce on ethinicity, even something as simple as blonde or brunette. One person's cup of tea that he thought was the best experience of his life, say a hot hung top who fucked him silly, may be the exact opposite of what you are looking for.Cant agree anymore...Dude San Diego is badass they got a Hamburger Marys in Hillcrest to my knowledge never been but heard the LongBeach one is cool so this shouldnt be much differentYes indeed and thanks for the reply. I actually don't care about ethnicity, size, or hair color and such, as long as they are functional and okay being a top. And hopefully a reasonably nice person.

Willie Escalade
12-03-2009, 06:12 AM
Is that the basketball team to replace 25 years of not having the Clippers? :oops:

Okay, that was stupid.