PDA

View Full Version : Why do I get better service with Latina trans providers?

LuvMonkeyGalore
11-29-2009, 06:19 PM
I was thinking last night why do I always get a more passionate 1 hour experience with multipops and full on service with ladies from south america then the ones that are from mainland US?
I am a rookie poster but not a rookie shemale admirer ; I have been with more than 50 transgendered ladies and there is not a single experience to remember from north american ladies and I remember lots of memorable very passionate times spent with ladies from Venezuela Columbia Mexico Argentina... And unfortunate to say its not gender or race based either I am a good looking guy who is not overweight works out regularly kind of a Vin Diesel type. Whenever I go out to a bar women try to talk to me. I have been with black white asian and across the board no one from US I can remember spent a quality time with me.
It has come to the point that I only try to get together with Latinas.
I am not a jackass I treat people with kindness always leave a 60$ more tip then necessary and still nothing changes..
I do not understand the drama and attitude that I get from US ladies..
Enough of venting I had to say it out there ; Please dont hate just post honestly and constructively maybe there is something I am missing in the big picture of things...
Thanks every one..

Bunzee
11-29-2009, 06:35 PM
surprise surprise a lot of things are better in other countries ... but for some reason people in America seem to think us is the center of the universe and everyone else lives in a village

Coroner
11-29-2009, 06:42 PM
surprise surprise a lot of things are better in other countries ... but for some reason people in America seem to think us is the center of the universe and everyone else lives in a village

:lol:

Well, I for myself can say that I had better times with Czech or Slovakian girls than with Austrian chicks. Itīs simply a matter of preferences in sexual practice and passion. I believe youīre telling the truth but some people will probably say - itīs just your own truth. I donīt think generalizing will answer any questions but that however doesnīt disprove your thoughts and experiences.

LuvMonkeyGalore
11-30-2009, 05:19 AM
Any more input anyone???

ALYSINCLAIRxxx
11-30-2009, 05:38 AM
I think you just have a preference for non-american girls, which subconsciously translates into hotter encounters with those that fit your profile. But, everyone has their own thing. ;)

SXFX
11-30-2009, 05:48 AM
Pardon me in advance for coming across as rude.
But I to have to agree with the OP. Latin girls, they are passionate and just so down to earth.
Your average "american" girl.....she's always looking for some angel.

thx1138
11-30-2009, 05:50 AM
For some it's a job. For others it's a profession.

SXFX
11-30-2009, 05:56 AM
No i'm talking even casual dating. A simple "Hi" at a bar to a Latin girl is well received but a simple "Hi" to an "american" girl......a bit of a cold shoulder.
who knows maybe I'm just one ugly ass dude?

Odelay
11-30-2009, 06:35 AM
Interesting.

A lot of sexual curiosity and excitement revolves around a new or different thing. Most guys participating on this board can probably relate to this phenomenon as it's doubtful that very many, if any at all, were raised in a trans friendly and trans common environment. So the sexual pursuit of girls with dicks becomes a manifestation of trying something different or new.

Pursuing and/or preferring girls from outside of the U.S. is similar. I wouldn't make the exact same assertion as the O.P., but then the only g-girl relationship I'm currently pursuing is with one from Colombia and the best t-girl sex I've had was with one from Mexico. The problem for me is my sample size is too small to derive any conclusions from.

bubbski
11-30-2009, 07:59 AM
It has to do with the possibility and/or probablility of getting legal immigration status through you...J/K!

runamok
11-30-2009, 09:02 AM
Latinas are just hotter from top to bottom. In the sack and out. Everything they do seems to be done with a passion. Have one cook for you and see what happens.

It can be a double edged sword though. They have a bigger potential for super-mega bitch drama when things go wrong & can carry a grudge for a long time.

Olivialove
12-01-2009, 09:53 AM
Lmao I'm white I give great experiences and obviously he missed out that opporunity it could be due to approaches or how girls present thenselves ... darling u just need to know the "game" better. Remember people will do anything for small amt of $$$ in thirdworlds

Teydyn
12-01-2009, 12:26 PM
They have a bigger potential for super-mega bitch drama when things go wrong
Or they only think things go wrong.
Or they dont like how things go.
Or they like how things go, but just a bit different.
Or they just had a fight with someone else.
Or not.
Or just for... something...

And then its over as fast as it started.

For me the problem is, when my wife is over with her ranting and raging, its me who gets started (Not easy to keep a cool head).

dj4monie
12-27-2009, 03:42 AM
Lmao I'm white I give great experiences and obviously he missed out that opporunity it could be due to approaches or how girls present thenselves ... darling u just need to know the "game" better. Remember people will do anything for small amt of $$$ in thirdworlds

This is a classic defense of Americans, it seems it doesn't matter what we are talking about. It always comes down to they are looking for opportunity and we are not.

Only Americans ask stupid questions like - It is safe to visit "insert country"

When the country in question has a multi-billion dollar tourist industry.

The only places not safe on the planet are ironically are places where the United States of America is AT WAR and they just bombed Yemen a few days ago...

I can also agree with the indifference behavior of American providers weather it be GG or TS, it really doesn't matter. Again, ironically some of the most popular providers in Los Angeles are of Latin decent.

Getting GFE/PSE is next to impossible and most of the time horribly expensive.

Olivia, it has to do with local economics. If the cost of living is much lower then local patrons can't afford to pay $200 for a hour. This is why $20-30 for a Sweet Walker and $60 for a Bar Girl is NORMAL in Mexico, not just cheap for the sake of being cheap and honestly should they charge us MORE because we're Americans? How do you feel when you're overseas and they charge you more because they believe your some dumb American tourist or because your a Woman in America which happens as well?

To get laid in other countries is horribly cheap by American standards. In America providers charge more because they feel they can get it. Also it seems most want certain clientele for safety reasons as well, so they try and price the 'rift-raft" out of the marketplace.

This also changes the dynamics in discos/nightclubs.

We're the only country besides the UK that demonizes sex and drugs...

Look how far that's gotten us....

TsVanessa69
12-27-2009, 04:03 AM
Latinas are just hotter from top to bottom. In the sack and out. Everything they do seems to be done with a passion. Have one cook for you and see what happens.

It can be a double edged sword though. They have a bigger potential for super-mega bitch drama when things go wrong & can carry a grudge for a long time.
Wow described me to a "T".
No pun intended!