PDA

View Full Version : Forced Feminization

lucx
11-29-2009, 12:53 PM
Hi... anyone interested in the topic? any one with pics, movies or cartoons about this matter... or any tgirl who has become so after a forced feminization??

Nicole Dupre
11-29-2009, 05:21 PM
Hi... anyone interested in the topic? any one with pics, movies or cartoons about this matter... or any tgirl who has become so after a forced feminization??

It's interesting, because in the heat of the moment my clients sometimes reveal that they do indeed have a forced fem fantasy. Maybe once a month or so, one of them blurts out, "I'll do anything to please you, Nikki!!! Make me your little bitch, teach me suck cock like a whore, and put me to work for you!!!"

Then there are the guys who want it to be the main roleplay scenario of the session.

Either way, I think it's a more popular among guys than they're willing to openly admit, or than many people would think.

elo
11-29-2009, 05:28 PM
Hi... anyone interested in the topic? any one with pics, movies or cartoons about this matter... or any tgirl who has become so after a forced feminization??http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=38184&highlight=sissyfication

lucx
12-01-2009, 07:07 PM
well... i think none seriously interested...