PDA

View Full Version : TS Clubs or cool clubs period in New Haven,CT

ANIYAH
11-02-2005, 02:52 AM
I Moved to New Haven about a mouth ago and was wondering if there are any cool clubs up here to attend ....It sure be boring and cold up here need some local partying :D

kennbo
11-02-2005, 03:03 AM
Connecticutt is such a boring state. Your best bet is going to be in close proximity to Yale, as far as specific clubs go, especially transsexual clubs, I haven't a clue and suspect none.

kennbo
11-02-2005, 03:06 AM
P.S. You're in Boston for a visit, right? I was thinking of giving you a call, but I'm afraid of being "anyhilated" :wink: . At least you've got nice weather while you're here.

ANIYAH
11-02-2005, 03:24 AM
Lol well eros had messed my ad up and put i was in Boston ...I actually live downtown New haven ..I went to a Cafe called bottega ..But it was wack wheres the hip hop at

PS DONT BE SCARED

tsluver247
11-02-2005, 03:29 AM
I had a buddy that lived in New Hampshire. He had to travel to Boston for fun clubs. You have the option of Boston or New York.

ANIYAH
11-02-2005, 03:46 AM
Yea i know thats why i moved here my too favorites states wanted be right in the middle ....So im guessing there no fun local clubs huh

ANIYAH
11-02-2005, 05:05 AM
Hmmmmmmm.I herd about gotham wanted to go play ..But hate going alone

hwbs
11-02-2005, 07:52 AM
I LIVE right by there....alchemy is good and same with gotham....sci fi can be good at times....its kinda hit or miss out there.......BAR in new haven is good...they have pizza/brewery in front and club in back...but for strictly hip hop alchemy is the spot...always lots of thickness rubbing up in the glass.....