PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE Allanah,Sunny D & Dina REUNITE to save TS Party S

ImN2Deep
11-28-2009, 07:32 PM
I live out of town over 3 hours away and have been highley dissapointed at the NYC TS party scene these last few years. A few years back I use to travel to NYC to go to TS party once a month. Back in the day Allanahs partys were the best when she worked with Sunny and Dina, they were huge venues easliey 100-150 gorgeous girls. and 200 or so admirers & hobbyist guys . Sometimes she had two stages with 5-10 girls dancing and two levels upstairs and down stairs and sometime u got to see some flesh from the flashing and showing off. The holiday & the monthly theme parties were the best. Sometimes there was some wild wild things going on . and Yes there were a lot of girls working looking for dates but thats the scene at the parties. I loved it, I was there for the ambiance I got a chance to see some of the most beautiful women in the world face to face and even was gentleman enough to buy them drinks. No I never got laid from there I met a lot of beautiful girls and I was there for the Fun and Wow there use to be plenty of it to go around. Now there are two many different girls having multiple parties every week . First the girls need to get bigger venues and get together to do parties and minimize the number of parties to maybe one a week . The biggest thing is If Allanahs reunites with Sunny D and Dina Delicious find a huge venue like before (the place had upstairs and down stairs -back in 1995 and not that Lucky Chengs (horrible place) and have a blow out party every other month to start out , let the T girls in free again before a certain time and discounted after that also the TS girls dressed in whatever the theme is at a super discount price or free and the guys will pay the $30-$40 again. If you promote it as a BIG REUNION celebration you will bringem out

Come on Allanah, Sunny and Dina do a reunion party or something i think you all would be surprised at the overwhelming response and advertise it like u use to on websites and flyers months in advance. Iam not sure what the issues are but I hope u all can put your differences asside and pumps some life back into this party thing. If u do tis thing right u can take your show on the road to Miami , Los Angeles, San Fransico and more. Think Biggggggggg

You guys are the TS party scenes last hope it's dying a slow death and needs some resuccitation. United we Stand divided we fall . You are the BEST as a TEAM

What do you say girls ? Guys and TS girls tell them how you feel show some support

koolijtc
11-29-2009, 09:01 AM
i agree the parties now are bad i live about 1hr away and i hate to have to go out there and then the party is dead too many parties pls sunny allanah lets have a big bash b4 christmas

slinky
11-29-2009, 09:09 AM
I don't think the venues which those great parties of yesteryear would be available for the same types of events today. Look at the places these parties took place: do any of them still exist? (Aside from Lucky Cheng's)

erivera1
11-29-2009, 09:42 AM
i'm kind of new to the party scene still. i've only been going for about two years, but after looking at the pictures from the past parties i really feel like i missed out on something. and to me that's really upsetting bc looking at the pictures from the past events are what peaked my interest in going.

gas14
11-29-2009, 11:37 AM
the parties suck now not even worth going inside just came back from fusion didnt bother going inside looked dead and to top everything off 4 5 hoodlums standing outside next to the door , what is up with that are they the girls pimp or something the girls talk kiss them it was awkward i didnt bother going inside

AllanahStarrNYC
11-29-2009, 02:54 PM
I was not going to to interject but that last post threw me over th edge so here goes.............. A little history lesson.

First of all when I did those monthly parties years ago- the really big ones-to set the record straight they initially started with SANDY MICHELLE doing joint events-Sandy started me int he party business and I will always give her credit for that. I then went on my own and the really BIG events that occured -the first was the Shemale Carnival which was sponsored by Shemale Yum, I was the sole promoter and hired a great team of people that made the party run smoothly and highly entertaining. The BIG events that followed from there where on a bi monthly or monthly basis that were indeed GREAT, packed, sexually liberated, etc. Was it simply luck? Perharps. Back then I worked strategies and did incorporated ideas that had not been done in the TS party scene, things that just came to me or that I had learned in the years of working at gay clubs during my time in Miami Beach. A lot of different parties have been great since and I had some great successes with other promoters -but time has moved on and with time comes change. A lot had changed but I can't say it is for the worst, it is just different.

Why is everything different now? Simply, times are different now.
As someone pointed out most of those venues simply do not exist and that was a time when there was not a a party every night of the week. Saturation, economy, and other factors have changed the scene.

The dynamics are not the same, Back then, it all came together for me and the for the party just right in those days- the venues, the people, etc. They were great parties but, there are still fun large nights out and I STILL DO LARGE events from time to time the last was my birthday party which ha , if I remember correctly, about 500 people or so in attendace. It was an A-MAZING night. I have chosen to only do that from time to time because it was simply too much work and too much investment for the profit recieved. It'snot like the old days, if I do those events now I know that I am doing it for the FUN of doing so and that's it.

The night club business like any has its different flows. I have been at Fusion for nearly two years and yes there indeed some slower nights, and there have been plenty of nights where one can't move in there from it being so busy. I was not there last night but by judging by the numbers that were given to me, it was not a dead night, yes slower than usual but not crickets-churp churp.

And let me make it clear that there are NO PIMPS at Fusion or outside of Fusion, that is really a silly idea. Those are probably the guys who live next door and hang out there sometimes. As far as they being 'hoodlums' for perhaps their choice of urban dress (as you chose to call them), in the two years we have been there and they have lived there, the party has run without incident from those guys.

As far as future events or collaborations one can't predict what will happen. But I will say that for any of the these parties to continue they do need the support of the community, if the community sees fit. There are many nights I have worked on that have failed and closed-there is nothing wrong with that with admitting that. Nothing works everytime.

If you are not satisfied with the current party then try another one, or wait until a big event happens again. As a promoter, you can't help but feel personally responsible when someone has a bad time, because ultimately you want everyone to enjoy themselves so they return again.
If anything I see the business as thriving because I can't recall when there were so many parties in one week.

LibertyHarkness
11-29-2009, 03:46 PM
come to london then you will see the meaning of a dead TS scene .. its non existent :(

You have the wayoutclub which is well what can we say ...girls in the middle guys on the edges circling like vultures ... though there have been some cool nights there ..

acdaddy69
11-29-2009, 06:47 PM
Here I was planning a weekend to nyc next month to party..now not quiet sure witch party to go too..well since am going for a weekend I guess i have 3 nights to try all the parties... one more thing lady promotors..you ladies need to give the whole addreses for the location of the clubs since am planning to drive and use my gps to get there.
Thanks

EyeCumInPiece
11-29-2009, 10:25 PM
the parties suck now not even worth going inside just came back from fusion didnt bother going inside looked dead and to top everything off 4 5 hoodlums standing outside next to the door , what is up with that are they the girls pimp or something the girls talk kiss them it was awkward i didnt bother going inside

Im not gonna say the parties suck now or anything of that sort, but i will confirm that i too have been turned off on 2 separate occasions by a group of "hoodlums" hanging outside fusion. They just appeared shady.

flabbybody
11-29-2009, 11:44 PM
Here I was planning a weekend to nyc next month to party..now not quiet sure witch party to go too..well since am going for a weekend I guess i have 3 nights to try all the parties... one more thing lady promotors..you ladies need to give the whole addreses for the location of the clubs since am planning to drive and use my gps to get there.
Thanks

the physical addresses are in the sticky topics at the top of the general discussion page. Once you're in Manhattan, finding parking is more of a challenge than finding the actual location

gas14
11-30-2009, 01:01 AM
there just dont live next door , they stay all night chating with the girls and so on i dont think they live next door they live at fusion, at ur parties any other night there not there... period they know the girls maybe pimps maybe boyfriends maybe selling drugs but they are there and its turns people off period

AllanahStarrNYC
11-30-2009, 03:54 AM
I can't get over the hoodlum comments- so ridiculous.
I am not even going to dignify it or defend it by further commentary.
Since apparently the word of the party promoter, who has been there for nearly every Saturday for the last two years- well is not valid.
No further comment from the peanut gallery
:roll:

Silcc69
11-30-2009, 04:02 AM
Well Sunny and Allanah aren't even on speaking terms os that doesn't help either.

AllanahStarrNYC
11-30-2009, 04:28 AM
Well Sunny and Allanah aren't even on speaking terms os that doesn't help either.

Not that it is anyone's business but to prevent rumor mills-
We are indeed speaking and that's all I will say becausse I wish not to discuss my relationships on forums because I've learned my lesson.

EyeCumInPiece
11-30-2009, 04:51 AM
I can't get over the hoodlum comments- so ridiculous.
I am not even going to dignify it or defend it by further commentary.
Since apparently the word of the party promoter, who has been there for nearly every Saturday for the last two years- well is not valid.
No further comment from the peanut gallery
:roll:

Not trying to piss you off or anything, but obviously if 2 separate people, with no hidden or connected agendas, are mentioning this, there might be some truth to it. I put the word "hoodlums" in my post cuz i found the term humorous, but the group of guys i seen did not make the place look very inviting. sorry. :(

ImN2Deep
11-30-2009, 08:07 AM
Allanah: Back then I worked strategies and did incorporated ideas that had not been done in the TS party scene

And I applaude you for all the hard work and successful partys, you had some of the greatest ideas and themes anyone who use to go back then can attest those partys were the best . I see the dynamics have changed and that is very very unfortunate. I Hope to make it back out to one of your bigger events in the future No offense not trying to offend you but that LUCKY CHANGS is the worst Iam hoping that it will be at a much better venue.

How I long for yesteryear

bob5hit
11-30-2009, 08:47 AM
Damn, not like 54th st and 10th ave is the ghetto?? It's spitting distance from Times Square. You really aren't in any danger there. It might get kinda quiet at night (3 to 4am) on 10th ave. But one ave over on 9th people are walking around that area at all hours.

In general, you are in manhattan, it's pretty damn safe for being a city. This isn't the 1980's in NYC anymore

Oh Allanah, I should appologize, met you once at your party and didn't recognize you, probably cause I was drunk and it was like 4am, and was slightly rude. I really think what you bring to the scene is damn awesome and you should get tons of respect for it. If people wanna complain they should take the time to try and do better. It's really fucking easy to complain on the internet. Much harder to try and go out and make some thing great for those in a growing scene.

ImN2Deep
11-30-2009, 09:31 AM
Damn, not like 54th st and 10th ave is the ghetto?? It's spitting distance from Times Square. You really aren't in any danger there. ut and make some thing great for those in a growing scene.

Not saying the area isn't safe because i believe it is. The Club Lucky Changs is just just not a great place.its kinda shady on the inside. Fusion is very nice it's just too small. if u could have Lucky Changs size and look like Fusion on the inside that would be the awesome. And Yes we all Love Allanah for what she is doing and has done for the TS party Scene. Iam just pointing out that we want things to be like the old days thats all

slinky
11-30-2009, 11:39 AM
OK, I tried to shut my mouth about this but I can't anymore:

The single biggest reason that you don't have the huge gala parties (by any of the promoters) is due to lack of support from the guys (i.e. everyone says they want the parties, but VERY few actually show up). And I know that from first hand experience - I threw 2 parties this year which were about as wild as anything anyone has ever seen, and I could probably count on my hands the number of guys from here who showed up. For any of the ladies mentioned in this thread - how can they put the amount of effort (and commit thousands of dollars) to throw the types of events guys say they want if the promoters are going to get left holding the bag? I don't think anyone wants to put $5,000 to $10,000 into throwing an event, and then have a dozen guys and less than $1,000 at the door at the end of the day.

fred41
11-30-2009, 03:51 PM
How many people in other states and cities wish they had the parties that they have here. By the way guys...you want more girls ..more variety...how about spending some money then. The girls don't go to the parties to meet the man of their dreams..if you really like a girl and think there'd be some chemistry for a good session..dig into your wallet. News flash..if they're not making any money..then word eventually spreads and the girls will stop showing up also.

All that being said..there might just be more parties then the present economy can sustain. Time will tell.

gas14
11-30-2009, 08:04 PM
allanah i respect u alot and i am sorry am pissing u off with hoodlums i do go to ur parties once in a while and do spend lots off money there and with u numerous times but take a look outside next friday and saturday and u will see what were talking about, even the guy at the door that is working is hanging with that seedy crowd

scubaman
12-01-2009, 03:58 AM
Thanks

Be careful as you may get your car towed. It may be safer to leave the car in a garage and cab it to the club.

acdaddy69
12-01-2009, 06:25 AM
Thanks

Be careful as you may get your car towed. It may be safer to leave the car in a garage and cab it to the club.thank you guys for all the good edvice. I will make sure to do that.

EyeCumInPiece
12-01-2009, 06:28 AM
How many people in other states and cities wish they had the parties that they have here. By the way guys...you want more girls ..more variety...how about spending some money then. The girls don't go to the parties to meet the man of their dreams..if you really like a girl and think there'd be some chemistry for a good session..dig into your wallet. News flash..if they're not making any money..then word eventually spreads and the girls will stop showing up also.

All that being said..there might just be more parties then the present economy can sustain. Time will tell.

i agree 100%. What one would consider to be a "dead" nyc party, there are states and cities (maybe even countries), whove never seen such amazing things. I mean, i wouldnt say the parties now suck, there just definitly more laid back cuz there are several spread out thru the week. I can honestly do without the jam-packed webster hall-ish setting of yesteryear. Im fine with the way things are. The girls that come out are still fine as hell. And guys, if ur ready to spend, your gonna hav an excellent time. :twisted:

Olivialove
12-01-2009, 06:43 AM
Ohhh ill be in NYC on 9th til 12th of DEC. I wonder if they gonna promote me at their parties hmm I strongly DOUBT it lol I have much more fun elsewhere since the parties has gotten really smaller since my time at lucky cheng event with allanahs b day party in 08 with other ts stars (that was one of the most funnest time ). I even gotten kicked out of Sunnys Party a couple of months ago. hehe blame it on the alcohol winks. Someone bought me tequila shots and not knowing what it does to me . Tequilas make me a meanie. *smirks*

PatrickFromNYC
12-01-2009, 07:11 AM

i agree 100%. What one would consider to be a "dead" nyc party, there are states and cities (maybe even countries), whove never seen such amazing things. I mean, i wouldnt say the parties now suck, there just definitly more laid back cuz there are several spread out thru the week. I can honestly do without the jam-packed webster hall-ish setting of yesteryear. Im fine with the way things are. The girls that come out are still fine as hell. And guys, if ur ready to spend, your gonna hav an excellent time. :twisted:

Co-sign !!! I like the parties now more then ever. Allanah and Sunny's parties are smaller but still fun and actually more friendly. As a Manhattan resident I think its great to have several nights to choose to hang out.

As far as the "hoodlum" issue please give me a freakin break.....If you can't deal with "tough guys" hanging out on the street in NYC then just stay in the suburbs !

koolijtc
12-01-2009, 08:19 AM
i have a feeling something big is coming up reunion of some sorts

Silcc69
12-01-2009, 08:26 AM
What is the main objective of these parties though? To me it seems like a live eros ad if nothing else.

Dina Delicious
12-01-2009, 09:26 AM
well here goes
im no longer looking to do ts dedicated parties
the expense is huge the stress is high and the investment is not worth the profit
i had a great time meeting all of you over the years and i always aim to have a great time im doing alot of mainstream parties
i have one weekly party at luck chengs on wed and we never have a problem and the atmosphere is always fun its not perfect but no party is or venue i find fault with every venue or its owners
as for us teaming up together i respect them both but who knows what the future will bring at this point i would not do it im promoting and hosting all over nyc working at Pacha and for Junior Vasquez and recording an album and just started taping a new radio show . i have great memories and im thankful to everyone that sends me messages and get to chill with on wed nights

lastly nyc is going through a change right now and venues are not as readily available

i wish you all great things

Dina Marie

Silcc69
12-01-2009, 09:28 AM
Dina ur cute and u have 666 post's lol.

Dina Delicious
12-01-2009, 09:29 AM
lets change that ,,,,thank you

xoxox

Olivialove
12-01-2009, 09:34 AM
Club pacha is place to be!!!!!

ImN2Deep
12-01-2009, 09:55 AM
Although haven't heard from Sunny D yet, it looks like from Allanah and Dina's statements that it's the end of an era. Everyones comments and opinions have been quite insiteful and very different on whats better now and then. The dialoge is much appreciated by all who weighed in with 30 responses and over 1200 views in a matter of only 2 days and especially for those party hostees to gave us the real skinny. For the record I appreciate all of the party promoters for putting events together , ultimately they incur all the risk and as it looks with little reward. Thanks again Allanah , Dina and Sunny and others who continue to make events happen.

Now after posting this message I have had to edit it to acknowledge Sunny D has Responded and I thank her for that.

Sunny Dee-lite
12-01-2009, 11:33 AM
Hi Everyone,

NYC is ever evolving and growing...and with it comes.....tum-ta-tum ...change! I am thankful to my loyal fans I have of my parties and try constantly help with its growth.... with new venues, lots of featured out of town guests....ranging from national title holders, showgirls, pornstars, and all around diffrent entertainment that normally the regular "straight guy" doesn't get a chance to see.

I have hosted such large events this year with great success such as "Continental Affair" event,"My Birthday Party","yasmin lee's b-day bash",& "Slinky's B-day Bash !"...Financially they were all cost effective for me and I got both compliments from my club managers and my customers... Although they have not generated 500-700 people... The attendance was great...In this the worse economic time in history!...

I will always be thankful to all the old clubs that made the parties what they are today...Edelweiss, NowBar, Stella's....Along history of tranny venues since the 70's and 60's in existance here in NYC! And of course in my own personal experience to Allanah that introduced me to the scene when the parties transitioned from Sandy Michelle to Allanah's parties... And made the party scene go into its next stage.... which is where we are now at the end of 2009!

What can I say about a reunion....I think independantly we have all proven our own strengths! And also think everyone has to understand times have changed...Not terrible...Not great... just changed! Appreciate that you have a TRANNY venue to go to everyday of the week and can see gorgeous ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I will say this about a big event.... 20 dancers, two stages, multi level...I can do it .... But I would have to sell 300 pre-sale at $50 a head... Pm me if you are interested in signing up...It will involve PAYPAL! No cash basis so there is always a record.... So now truth time let's how much people really want the huge events back!

Hope everyone has a fantastic week! Always remember to give thanks for all we have in life! I know I thank god everyday for all blessings!Thank you to all of my party-goers that support me every week ...especially to my one gentleman that comes to all my parties....three weekly and has been upgraded to v.i.p. status! hahaha hope you read this board and get a kick of my shout -out! Love you all...

Big Hugs,
Sunny Dee-Lite!

slinky
12-01-2009, 12:46 PM
"Slinky's B-day Bash !

Even "Lapdance Lou" Posner showed up for that one (I warned one of the girls about him and she replied "Yeah, I just gave him a lapdance and he handed me 4 greasy $5 bills"), who coincidentally there was tangentially an article about today in the NY Post:
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/manhattan/we_ain_no_ho_strippers_OxBCf7ZmBRd1ecV6B0eqdN

Dina Delicious
12-01-2009, 10:25 PM
sunny

i think you have done a great job this year with your parties
and i wish you continued success

xoxox
with love

Dina Marie

Sunny Dee-lite
12-02-2009, 12:26 AM
sunny

i think you have done a great job this year with your parties
and i wish you continued success

xoxox
with love

Dina Marie

Thank you much and have a wonderful holiday season! :lol:

smokeslv
12-02-2009, 01:36 AM
Not sure of hours of availability of the clubs...but, back in the day Sally's would open at 4pm to grab the afterwork crowd and it always seemed busy to me. 10-4 on weekday nights is a tuff sell for a lot of us that work the next day!!

Dina Delicious
12-03-2009, 02:41 AM
the days of sallys is long gone and i dont think a 7 day a week 4pm-4am ts bar will ever be again for awhile the nypd just wont have nor would the community boards

Dina Marie

TsVanessa69
12-03-2009, 06:01 AM

Im not gonna say the parties suck now or anything of that sort, but i will confirm that i too have been turned off on 2 separate occasions by a group of "hoodlums" hanging outside fusion. They just appeared shady.
TRhats sad that you guys judge people on how they dress or the color of their skin.
I have worked for Allanah and Sunny and the vast variety of ts admirers even extend to these so called hoodlums.
Do you think either would have people hanging around who would bother us?
I have never in all the years I have been attending or working these events EVER had a bad expierence.
Oh yea btw, what I have noticed is, these so called hoodlums, they are the ones who buy us drinks and tip us and can carry on a convo with us.
The so called prim and proper guys just hold up the walls I guess, the dont ever buy girls drinks and even if I start a convo with one of them, a brick wall has more game!
Come on now!

EyeCumInPiece
12-03-2009, 08:33 AM
With the end of every era begins a new one...

keep up the good work girls. You are greatly appreciated. This forum, these parties, would not be what they are without you.

EyeCumInPiece
12-03-2009, 08:46 AM

TRhats sad that you guys judge people on how they dress or the color of their skin.
I have worked for Allanah and Sunny and the vast variety of ts admirers even extend to these so called hoodlums.
I have never in all the years I have been attending or working these events EVER had a bad expierence.
Oh yea btw, what I have noticed is, these so called hoodlums, they are the ones who buy us drinks and tip us and can carry on a convo with us.
The so called prim and proper guys just hold up the walls I guess, the dont ever buy girls drinks and even if I start a convo with one of them, a brick wall has more game!
Come on now!

Listen, im not judging anyone by the color of there skin and the fact that your are quoting me on that is complete bs. I was quoting the person who had said the word originally, i found it humorous, nothing more. I probably look like a hoodlum myself half the time. Ive been inside fusion once, briefly, and found it to be really cool. I met a beautiful woman, got exactly what i was going there for. Bottom line, if i go to a place, and there are shady characters hangin out in front, its not a judgement on the place, the party, the promoter, ect. It just means somebody gave me a vibe that i wasnt feeling. Do you know the guys we mentioned personally, cuz u sure sound like you do. The way your defending them, id think you were their fuckin attorney. Did i ever say anything about the color of someones skin? Please dont put words in my mouth.

TsVanessa69
12-03-2009, 12:00 PM

Come on now!

Listen, im not judging anyone by the color of there skin and the fact that your are quoting me on that is complete bs. I was quoting the person who had said the word originally, i found it humorous, nothing more. I probably look like a hoodlum myself half the time. Ive been inside fusion once, briefly, and found it to be really cool. I met a beautiful woman, got exactly what i was going there for. Bottom line, if i go to a place, and there are shady characters hangin out in front, its not a judgement on the place, the party, the promoter, ect. It just means somebody gave me a vibe that i wasnt feeling. Do you know the guys we mentioned personally, cuz u sure sound like you do. The way your defending them, id think you were their fuckin attorney. Did i ever say anything about the color of someones skin? Please dont put words in my mouth.
Actually it wasnt meant for you alone, but to the both of you and all those guys who always down what you guys deem "hoodlums", thugs etc, yada yada yada.
I just made observations on what I personally have expierenced at the said parties and being around said persons.
Do I know them personally, no I do not, I don't even live in NYC, I live in Chicago. I'm just another satisfied costumer and glad to have worked at the party's with ALL admirers
I just voice MY obeservations on the whole thing, so girl please dont get your panties in a bunch, thats not good because it cuts off the circulation to your balls.

slinky
12-03-2009, 01:21 PM
You know... I was thinking tonite (I know, I shouldn't do that, it's dangerous) that I do miss some of the "you never know what crazy shit they are going to do next" of "The Fay and Jennica Show".

ImN2Deep
12-05-2009, 09:54 AM
You know... I was thinking tonite (I know, I shouldn't do that, it's dangerous) that I do miss some of the "you never know what crazy shit they are going to do next" of "The Fay and Jennica Show".

NICE PICS SLINKY

slinky
12-05-2009, 02:17 PM
NICE PICS SLINKY

Thank you.

You know. if this were 6 months ago, at 7:15Am I'd be lying asleep holding Jennica in my arms. Now I'm sitting home alone on HA. Do I have to tell you which of those two sucks?

gaffer
12-05-2009, 04:17 PM
Actually Slinky, both of the situations you describe might suck. But in very different ways.