PDA

View Full Version : hey sunny dee lite how are the girls at your parties in nyc

nycbigboy09
11-28-2009, 12:03 PM
hi sunny im new on this forum. i live in nyc and ive seen the pictures from some of your parties. i just wanted to know what the girls are like bc i want to go to one? they look good and i jus wanted to get an idea of what their personalities are like.

im also curious to kno what the girls are like in terms of staying safe from std's. i would really like to get with a gurl but i want to stay safe.

i kno some ppl will say don't go to the parties if you want to stay safe, but i would like to get an idea if possible. thanks for the info.

fred41
11-28-2009, 05:42 PM
i kno some ppl will say don't go to the parties if you want to stay safe, but i would like to get an idea if possible. thanks for the info.

You can't get an std just from going to a party.

Sunny Dee-lite
11-28-2009, 08:08 PM
GOTTA LOVE THE QUESTIONS... I APPRECIATE YOUR INTEREST IN MY EVENTS... I HOPE YOU DO COME OUT...AS FAR AS GIRLS PERSONAL HISTORIES AND MEDICAL QUESTIONS...I HAVE NO IDEA! DO YOU ASK WHAT THE GIRLS STDS RATIO IS AT PASCHA! ...RULE OF THUMB...BE SAFE IN ANYTHING YOU DO! AND MAKE SURE YOU ARE AWARE OF THE SOCIETY AND DAY WE LIVE IN TODAY!....AND ENDING ON A HAPPY NOTE...THE PARTIES ARE GREAT WAY FOR YOU TO SEE GORGEOUS GIRLS IN PERSON...SIT DOWN TALK TO THEM...FOR MOST GUYS IT'S A FANTASY AND I GIVE YOU A VEHICLE TO DO IT! SOOOOOOOOOOO ENJOY!!!!! :lol:

flabbybody
11-28-2009, 08:37 PM
Ms Sunny handling a fairly dopey question with her usual class, charm and elegance

hwbs
11-28-2009, 11:18 PM
sometimes u just got to live dangerously....obviously i am not referring to the std section of the question , lmfao...

pepe39
11-29-2009, 04:20 AM
WOW......... Sunny you rock.........Dude you're a tool!

EyeCumInPiece
11-29-2009, 04:32 AM
Ms Sunny handling a fairly dopey question with her usual class, charm and elegance

planned on saying somethin similar, But Mr flabby def said it best.

slinky
11-29-2009, 12:53 PM
i would really like to get with a gurl but i want to stay safe.

Don't worry, the one with the interstate arrest warrant doesn't come any more.

acdaddy69
11-29-2009, 06:56 PM
well am still planning on going to sunny's party next month sometime..sunny do you usually know in advance when malynda is coming to your parties? if not do you have any night plan with her dancing or being there?
sorry with all the ???

phobun
12-08-2009, 06:46 AM
im also curious to kno what the girls are like in terms of staying safe from std's. i would really like to get with a gurl but i want to stay safe.

i kno some ppl will say don't go to the parties if you want to stay safe, but i would like to get an idea if possible.
My guess is that your stupidity will eventually get the best of you no matter what precautions you try to take.

phobun
12-08-2009, 06:53 AM
ENJOY!!!!! :lol:
The three girls on the left including Ashley Bodee are especially hot.