The Second Coming- JB
11-27-2009, 09:29 PM
I'm in love with a lesbian whore.

mcaextreme69
11-27-2009, 10:04 PM
Has potential.

MISTERCEE
11-27-2009, 10:14 PM
Yea but the client has to be a menber to see contact info...

The Second Coming- JB
11-27-2009, 10:20 PM
Yea but the client has to be a menber to see contact info...

jesus h christ how stupid are you? U send them a msg shit 4 brains.

MISTERCEE
11-27-2009, 10:40 PM
listen fuckface....unless something has changed recently...in the past u could not send messages and look at contact info...i havent created a free account lately... dont be a forum tough guy hero..no need to go apeshit.. a simple clarification on how it works would have sufficed..asshole..p.s nothing is free in this life u dumbfuck someone is always going to pay..go fuck yourself

The Second Coming- JB
11-27-2009, 10:43 PM
listen fuckface....unless something has changed recently...in the past u could not send messages and look at contact info...i havent created a free account lately... dont be a forum tough guy hero..no need to go apeshit.. a simple clarifaction on how it works would have sufficed..asshole..p.s nothing is free in this life u dumbfuck someone is going to pay..go fuck yourself

lmao jeez dude what is your problem, lighten up...you need to take that broken off dildo thats been stuck up ur ass out. relax, enjoy urself

MISTERCEE
11-27-2009, 10:44 PM
Me...your the one the calling the names in here...im just responding to your bullshit....

The Second Coming- JB
11-27-2009, 10:46 PM
Me...your the one the calling the names in here...im just responding to your bullshit....

well she a lesbian so don't worry about it, i'm just fuck her friiend in the ass

SarahG
11-28-2009, 11:37 PM

Arguing with the devil is like arguing with children, you can't win and it just raises your blood pressure.