PDA

View Full Version : Marcia Medeiros - fuck what happened?!

Coroner
11-27-2009, 07:32 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_K76t5PUb-AU/Sw3o5gGIhQI/AAAAAAAAOOQ/ShSpbevarto/s1600/PICT0235.JPG

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_K76t5PUb-AU/Sw3o5ZmgjSI/AAAAAAAAOOI/1_uaj3P1lSI/s1600/PICT0236.JPG

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_K76t5PUb-AU/Sw3o5KD6mdI/AAAAAAAAON4/icT6yGJHR1w/s1600/PICT0243.JPG

This is what drugs did to a former beauty queen. :cry:

Pics taked from http://www.transcool.blogspot.com/

yodajazz
11-27-2009, 08:42 PM
Wow! I had to check your link to make sure it was really her. She was one of my top three back in the maybe 9 years ago. These were some the the early ones.

Silcc69
11-27-2009, 08:45 PM
Ewwww her nose...........

Caff_Racer
11-27-2009, 08:47 PM
Now that really is a shame... :(

Realgirls4me
11-27-2009, 08:48 PM
She was one of the most beautiful, wholesome looking girls -- TS or GG -- found ANYWHERE at one time. She was damn nearly perfect, and that's a term I don't take lightly. I hope you guys are wrong.

Fucken drugs!!!

The Piper
11-27-2009, 08:53 PM
Fucken drugs!!!

For Sure

yodajazz
11-27-2009, 08:55 PM
Here's what the translation says:

Portraits of past and present

She was the goddess, carved in perfect body, smile overwhelming, dizzying height; unequaled beauty. Queen present the desires of others, but lost. Abrupt attempts suicide to the death in life, accurate trail of addiction is what we have today of Marcia Medeiros.

The photos below speak for themselves, show a life engulfed by drug use. The scarred face, everything says:

Star Angel 86
11-27-2009, 09:02 PM
Marcia Madeiros,I remember as Marcia Crawford,in Joey Silvera's Shemale Circus and she was incredibly fine.This is truly sad.

Louie Damazo
11-27-2009, 09:06 PM
DRUGS

mcaextreme69
11-27-2009, 09:08 PM
That is quite sad. Should be a wake-up call.

giovanni_hotel
11-27-2009, 09:13 PM
She doesn't look THAT different, and if those photos are 9 years apart, that might explain some of the difference.

I bet should could still pull herself together for a photoshoot.
To me she looks about 10-15 pounds smaller, but I admit she does give off that crackhead vibe.

sucka4chix
11-27-2009, 09:23 PM
Damn! Drugs suck!!! Didn't know her personally but she came across as so wholesome and demure!! Prolly got mixed with the wrong crowd. The most beautiful girl I've met in real life happened to be a stripper, but she was into any and every drug she could find. I hate to think what she looks like now, if she's even alive!!

Fox
11-27-2009, 09:45 PM
Heh, I knew this thread would pop up soon, but I wasn't going to post it. Yeah that shit sucks. If you gonna do something then puff what's only right, leave that poison alone.

:(

ptyseminole
11-27-2009, 10:35 PM
A real shame...she was a beauty...now she just looks like a crack whore...

Ben
11-27-2009, 11:09 PM
The level of empathy is astonishing on this site....

sactojoey
11-28-2009, 01:54 AM
Cocaine is a helluva drug!

Floyd R
11-28-2009, 03:03 AM
It looks like she has nose candy in those nostrils.

Ewwww her nose...........

unctrld1
11-28-2009, 03:34 AM
Heh, I knew this thread would pop up soon, but I wasn't going to post it. Yeah that shit sucks. If you gonna do something then puff what's only right, leave that poison alone.

Raekwon the Chef - "I puff what's only right, leave that poison alone."

As for the subject of the thread, many of you are saying Drugs, but there is another explanation for her "changed" look. I.E. - some real estate just south of D.C.

CaptainGeech
11-28-2009, 03:48 AM
Wow. That is really sad. I hate seeing stuff like this. Kind of like looking at recent pictures of Lindsay Lohan.

Other than the emaciated crackhead vibe Marcia also looks like she got rid of her boobs and stopped taking hormones. Probably took away from her drug buying potential. That is a real shame. I remember seeing pictures of her and thinking she was one of the most beautiful and passable tgirls out there. Now she looks like a long haired Marc Anthony on a 10 day crack binge that hasn't showered and probably has the aids.

:banghead :frustrated I FUCKING HATE DRUGS

Azanti
11-28-2009, 06:11 AM
That is a defo Cocaine addiction.

I am sympathetic, TS do not have it easy.

LuvMonkeyGalore
11-28-2009, 06:43 AM
To me it looks more like HIV

GroobySteven
11-28-2009, 06:55 AM

What does that look like then? Explain and describe how someone with HIV looks, please?

Fox
11-28-2009, 10:15 AM

Raekwon the Chef - "I puff what's only right, leave that poison alone."

Yeah, I was quoting him.

Beagle
11-28-2009, 12:18 PM

What does that look like then? Explain and describe how someone with HIV looks, please?

I certainly don't know if this person suffers from HIV ailments or is HIV positive, but it is a fact that many that have AIDS have to deal with something called Lipodystrophy (or lipoatrophy), particularly in the face. This is also sometimes referred to as facial wasting or AIDS Face. There's a hollowness in the cheeks and a rope-like appearance to lines on either side of the mouth. It is quite noticeable and pronounced with many AIDS patients.

In fact, many AIDS patients who have this facial fat wasting elect to get plastic surgery on their faces to fill out these hollows and reduce the ropey appearance around the mouth.

Try a Google search on lipodystrophy, AIDS or look at http://www.facialwasting.org/

praetor
11-28-2009, 02:36 PM
Hi guys, isn't a HIV diseased person, just a portrait of a junkie, who use cocaine, crack, thus killing herself every day, a little.

Chiba5
11-28-2009, 04:58 PM
Look's like the work of Crystal meth!!!

Louie Damazo
11-28-2009, 05:01 PM
Combination of drugs, i think

Cocaine, crystal and others. fucking sad, was a Gorgeous girl

phobun
11-28-2009, 05:01 PM
the teeth don't look like the teeth of crystal meth

alyssats
11-28-2009, 06:53 PM
so how do you tell if a person is under the influence of drugs? ive met a few clients who have taken drugs while in my room or in their room really makes me feel uncomfortable and scared.

Beagle
11-28-2009, 07:32 PM
Alyssa,

Please try to avoid letting clients use drugs while in your area.

LibertyHarkness
11-28-2009, 11:09 PM
i hope she get back to her former self .. which I am sure with some support and encouragement she can ...

She has always been a gorgeous woman in my eyes ..she still is just lost her path at the moment ...

I hope those that are her friends help her .. if its drugs, or whatever ...
x

Ben
11-28-2009, 11:44 PM
i hope she get back to her former self .. which I am sure with some support and encouragement she can ...

She has always been a gorgeous woman in my eyes ..she still is just lost her path at the moment ...

x

:claps

praetor
11-28-2009, 11:49 PM

x

but she want to be helped

LibertyHarkness
11-29-2009, 12:00 AM
everyone wants to be helped ..its called self loathing and denial when they dont . its a vicious circle ..

i have an eating disorder i was in denial with it, i needed help, i wanted help i was to ashamed to ask for help .. it took friends and posting pictures of me last year and getting real feedback to make it black and white i had a problem ..

So yes in that basis i say everyone with an addiction/ailement wants help.. no one can honestly say that want to be a drug user .. they get addicted , its the addiction that drives them while they know its no good for them ..

Ben
11-29-2009, 12:09 AM
everyone wants to be helped ..its called self loathing and denial when they dont . its a vicious circle ..

i have an eating disorder i was in denial with it, i needed help, i wanted help i was to ashamed to ask for help .. it took friends and posting pictures of me last year and getting real feedback to make it black and white i had a problem ..

So yes in that basis i say everyone with an addiction/ailement wants help.. no one can honestly say that want to be a drug user .. they get addicted , its the addiction that drives them while they know its no good for them ..

Empathy. Love. Caring. Understanding.
We need to start caring about one another. Problem is in places like America, Britain and Canada, well, we're taught not to care about one another.

SarahG
11-29-2009, 12:14 AM
Other than the emaciated crackhead vibe Marcia also looks like she got rid of her boobs and stopped taking hormones.

That's exactly what I thought in looking at those pictures.

Which if she is into drugs is kind of surprising in that estrogen lowers the body's tolerance to drugs & alcohol making them more potent. But I guess if someone were addicted and it came down to hrt OR drugs, the drugs would win out.

No way, her teeth are far too good to be a meth user.

TheGuard
11-29-2009, 01:19 AM

Nikka
11-29-2009, 01:29 AM
I see everyone on HA is an expert on drugs issues

Belial
11-29-2009, 01:34 AM
She should do a photo-shoot for this site.

http://crackwhoreconfessions.com/tour/crack_whores/candie.htm?nats=MTQ0MjUyNDo1MToxMw,0,0,0,0[/b]

speedking59
11-29-2009, 03:29 AM
this is what i think about drugs

tsbrenda
11-29-2009, 04:10 AM
http://www.heaven666.org/juicy-crack-whore-tits-2466.php

Bunzee
11-29-2009, 08:42 AM
whats sad is that a lot of ppl ts and not ts, end up like that, its just not publicized ... turn on tv and see only beautiful rich ppl not the unfortunate ones...

alyssats
11-29-2009, 11:51 AM
Alyssa,

Please try to avoid letting clients use drugs while in your area.

thanks for the advise and concern

sometimes those guys who are into drugs im kinda scared to inform them to leave my room im scared they might just suddenly punch me or even kill me because you know they are on drugs :roll:

emmettray
11-29-2009, 09:54 PM
If those pics are what they appear to be, it's very sad to witness the demise of yet another beautiful human being. Not the first, won't be the last. There but for the grace of God. (Get well soon Marcia).

sucka4chix
11-30-2009, 01:25 AM
No way, her teeth are far too good to be a meth user.

Not true. Maybe too good for a meth addict. I've seen some beautiful specimens who have USED meth.

addicted
11-30-2009, 10:42 AM
its just a matter of use and abuse of the human body. Lack of sleep, drug abuse, uncovered anal sex, licking ass bacteria, chronic diarea. Poor diet, not drinking clean water, pharmicuticals. dirty envirnment with rats and roaches, pollution and std's all equals the destruction of the immune system.

hotvegasguy26
11-30-2009, 04:44 PM
judging by the huge mountains of white powder up her nose i would have to say coke is what hapened.

gotchagood
12-25-2009, 03:16 PM
WOW, she was one of the girls that definitely had me putting my cock in my hand. I she was very beautiful. I hate drugs and alcohol and seeing these photos of her in this state keeps me reminded. I hope she finds her way back to "herself".

Have a great day

Beagle
12-25-2009, 03:34 PM
Another pic

Beagle
12-26-2009, 04:17 PM
:cry: