PDA

View Full Version : What are your thoughts on rimming?

BottomBoySlave
11-25-2009, 10:42 PM
:lol:

BottomBoySlave
11-25-2009, 11:16 PM
Really? There are people out there that think this is disgusting and would never do it???? :shock:

Guess what I had for lunch today? :D

Star Angel 86
11-25-2009, 11:24 PM
I love it. :twisted:

LibertyHarkness
11-25-2009, 11:25 PM
i can cum from being licked out .... i love to be rimmed/licked it gets my wet and nasty :)

Star Angel 86
11-25-2009, 11:27 PM
i can cum from being licked out .... i love to be rimmed/licked it gets my wet and nasty :)

I love it Libs. :twisted:

tsHillary
11-25-2009, 11:32 PM
It's absolutely wondeful being rimmed, very orgasmic.

rimming on the other hand is not something I'd enjoy.

RatedR69
11-25-2009, 11:36 PM

You can use my tongue anytime!!

LibertyHarkness
11-25-2009, 11:36 PM
and my asshole tastes sweet i am told :)

BottomBoySlave
11-25-2009, 11:45 PM

Ahem, allow me to introduce myself... :wink:

RatedR69
11-25-2009, 11:45 PM
and my asshole tastes sweet i am told :)
Oh my (got me dreaming)!! I hope to taste test that someday.

LibertyHarkness
11-25-2009, 11:47 PM
wow so many of you into licking our little holes :) fabulous :) xx

RatedR69
11-25-2009, 11:50 PM
wow so many of you into licking our little holes :) fabulous :) xx
Why some of my ex-girlfriends still come back to me now and then, because so many of their current boyfriend(s) won't go near it (unless to fuck it only, lol).

Jericho
11-25-2009, 11:51 PM
(Cleanliness issues taken for granted), don't mind rimming (if she's fit), not comfortable being rimmed! :shrug

Dirky
11-25-2009, 11:55 PM
I like both, giving and receiving.

CaptainGeech
11-25-2009, 11:57 PM
I don't want to be a selfish lover but that doesn't interest me at all.

As Anne Howe said "but I poop from there"

http://www.tube8.com/teen/anne-howe-but-i-poop-from-there/44636/

Dirky
11-26-2009, 12:03 AM

Well, cleanliness is a must. That goes for the entire body too.

BottomBoySlave
11-26-2009, 12:03 AM
You don't know what you're missing!

Jericho
11-26-2009, 12:07 AM
You don't know what you're missing!

Oh, he's probably got an idea!
Sticking your tongue up someones arse...When that goes wrong, it goes way wrong! :shock:

LibertyHarkness
11-26-2009, 12:14 AM
my asshole is immaculately clean at all times ... and always fresh and peachy tasting ..

but yes i could imagine someone with no good anal hygene etc it would not be nice

raybbaby
11-26-2009, 12:21 AM
I am a butthole freak! Love to rim and finger and otherwise spend an inordinate amount of time playing with a girls' ass. Mmmmmmm...

EyeCumInPiece
11-26-2009, 01:08 AM
i do it but im picky about who i do it to.

BiCuriousGeorge
11-26-2009, 01:55 AM
I absolutely LOVE eating some ass!! One of my biggest turn ons. I have done a rimming 69 before with an ex. I'd rather eat ass than pussy any day. It's like my specialty, lol. I wish all girls were into it. Rimming, blowjobs, and handjobs I choose over sex anytime. It's less exhausting, more fun, and seems dirtier then intercourse.

peggygee
11-26-2009, 05:28 AM
Wow, it's deja vu all over again, I just answered this question.

I've had it done to me many times, and it does feel good, and it's one
sure fire way that the guy is gonna get some ass. :wink:

But I don't reciporocate, because guys just aren't that conscientious about
their hygiene in that area, I'm also not into men's asses.

Couple that with the fact you can contract Hepatitis A, B, and C;
Chlamydia, gonorrhea, urinary tract infection, HPV, herpes, and
conjunctivitis, means I most definitely ain't going back there.

I'd recommend a dental dam, that way you can have the "cakes" and eat
them too.

addicted
11-26-2009, 08:49 AM
mouth to rectum sex is not very healthy to do.

runamok
11-26-2009, 08:52 AM
I don't even need grape jelly to toss that salad. Are you kidding me? Even the GG's love the fuck out of it.

BiCuriousGeorge
11-26-2009, 07:51 PM
I think dental dam is a huge waste of time. I don't want to lick saran wrap. I want to taste the skin I'm licking. That's the turn on factor of it. I'd rather not do it then if I had to use that stuff.

BottomBoySlave
11-26-2009, 08:22 PM
I agree!

I think dental dam is a huge waste of time. I don't want to lick saran wrap. I want to taste the skin I'm licking. That's the turn on factor of it. I'd rather not do it then if I had to use that stuff.

footlong
11-26-2009, 09:44 PM
I ain't say'n no to that!

BottomBoySlave
11-30-2009, 06:21 PM
Seems like the people that are turned off by rimming are in a minority - 8%

Seems like there's a whole lota rimming going on out there!

addicted
11-30-2009, 08:02 PM

seems like the average person is clueless. Licking anal feces puts the immune system in a compromise. nobody is saying the ass is not beautiful or its not a turn on. its just not healthy.

fred41
11-30-2009, 08:34 PM
Love doing it...don't really enjoy it done to me though.

alyssats
11-30-2009, 09:35 PM
i do it but im picky about who i do it to.

same as me if i find him cute, hot, yummy, delicious and edible why not will lick him all over no mercy involve lol :lol:

Floyd R
11-30-2009, 10:12 PM
This seems to explain the reason so many members of hung angels are full of shit. I choose to stay the minority and refuse to put my tongue on anyone's ass.

nohj68
11-30-2009, 10:41 PM
As long as we're both clean I'm all for it.

BottomBoySlave
11-30-2009, 11:44 PM
If an ass is clean then, in my opinion, it should be licked, sucked, eaten and devoured like there's no tomorrow.

As far as licking feces is concerned, I certainly wouldn't want to do that. Have you seen the ads on Craigslist for people looking for brown showers? They eat & swallow - revolting!

seems like the average person is clueless. Licking anal feces puts the immune system in a compromise. nobody is saying the ass is not beautiful or its not a turn on. its just not healthy.

BottomBoySlave
11-30-2009, 11:50 PM
Don't knock it till you tried it, Mr. 8%.
It's one of the hottest things you can do to another person.

This seems to explain the reason so many members of hung angels are full of shit. I choose to stay the minority and refuse to put my tongue on anyone's ass.

addicted
12-02-2009, 10:39 AM
If an ass is clean then, in my opinion, it should be licked, sucked, eaten and devoured like there's no tomorrow.

As far as licking feces is concerned, I certainly wouldn't want to do that. Have you seen the ads on Craigslist for people looking for brown showers? They eat & swallow - revolting!

dude when you lick someones ass there is bacteria there even if you shower douche. In fact there is enough bacteria if you take a swab and put it in your anus you can kill an elephant. if you lick someones ass its the same as licking a pile of shit (fart noise)

BottomBoySlave
12-03-2009, 11:15 PM
Hey, I put a swab in my ass last night and as far as I know, no elephant has died yet. I'll let you know if I hear of an elephant's passing.

I've eaten ass, shall we say, more than a few times - I've never become sick as a result of doing so.

dude when you lick someones ass there is bacteria there even if you shower douche. In fact there is enough bacteria if you take a swab and put it in your anus you can kill an elephant. if you lick someones ass its the same as licking a pile of shit (fart noise)

gunner55
12-03-2009, 11:23 PM
I don't think I will ever feel the need to put my tongue where someone else goes poo. If it's your thing....more power to ya, I'm just saying.

addicted
12-04-2009, 08:42 AM
Hey, I put a swab in my ass last night and as far as I know, no elephant has died yet. I'll let you know if I hear of an elephant's passing.

I've eaten ass, shall we say, more than a few times - I've never become sick as a result of doing so.

WEll I gave you the facts licking anus with massive bacteria is bad for your health. I dont wish you harm but continue this act and it will take its toll on the immune system. Whatever you lick or eat gets in your blood stream. So you have shit in your blood.

netbum
12-05-2009, 04:45 AM
It's hot - I love it!

Stigian
12-05-2009, 07:00 AM
Mmmm can I have seconds?

Dino Velvet
12-05-2009, 07:38 AM
Before I lick a woman's ass I make sure she sees this video to promote good hygiene.

HP1000
12-05-2009, 07:42 AM
Most women taste like sweet graham crackers... :D

fred41
12-05-2009, 08:03 AM
Most women taste like sweet graham crackers... :D

Yeah...kinda.

GullyFoyle
12-05-2009, 08:28 AM

WEll I gave you the facts licking anus with massive bacteria is bad for your health. I dont wish you harm but continue this act and it will take its toll on the immune system. Whatever you lick or eat gets in your blood stream. So you have shit in your blood.

Well, it's a good thing you have a liver to filter that shit out.

jniowa
12-05-2009, 10:04 AM
i love to do as long as i know the person well and they are very very clean!!

irvin66
12-05-2009, 06:02 PM
Must wipe her ass! Sounds a little disgusting!
I would not have done it, I think? :shock:

Trowa
12-07-2009, 09:20 AM
I'm pretty sure licking the hole isn't so bad. I've never gotten sick or come up with anything. Sticking your tongue inside could be a differen't story.

Either way I love it.