PDA

View Full Version : If its not broke, dont fix it!

Jim Brown
11-23-2009, 03:29 PM
you what I've just noticed. Natural looking (none/little facial surgery) trannies are more passable and most of the time hotter that the "Joan Rivers" (facial/extensive facial surgery) trannies.

sucka4chix
11-23-2009, 04:04 PM
Just asking for trouble on this one. Let the drama begin!

LibertyHarkness
11-23-2009, 04:57 PM
here we go again ...

Jim Brown
11-23-2009, 05:27 PM
here we go again ...

Damn, here we go again.lol. Ok ok sorry...I just dont understand. Ma bad, i'll stop.

sucka4chix
11-23-2009, 06:05 PM
here we go again ...

Damn, here we go again.lol. Ok ok sorry...I just dont understand. Ma bad, i'll stop.
Hey I'm with ya on this, but the diva patrol is always ready to attack!!

blonde_sweetheart
11-23-2009, 06:11 PM
PlEAsSeEeEeeeee shut up already.

Jim Brown
11-23-2009, 07:52 PM

You talking to me, if so. Who the fuck do you think u are, who the fucking you think you are talking to....I'm the Devil bitch

But if not youre hot and i would take you out to dinner and then try to lick ur cock and i totally respect you and if you wanna look like joan rivers go for it...but i wouldnt wanna take you out to dinner or lick ur cock anymore but i'll still respect you.... kinda.

LibertyHarkness
11-23-2009, 09:00 PM
we just had an epic barrage of threads about surgeries, why not just simply add to them existing ones :)

x

blonde_sweetheart
11-23-2009, 09:03 PM

You talking to me, if so. Who the fuck do you think u are, who the fucking you think you are talking to....I'm the Devil bitch

But if not youre hot and i would take you out to dinner and then try to lick ur cock and i totally respect you and if you wanna look like joan rivers go for it...but i wouldnt wanna take you out to dinner or lick ur cock anymore but i'll still respect you.... kinda.

Actually I don't want to look like Joan Rivers or Amanda Lepore or whoever else..I want my boobs done and thats it.How many times will it take for this to sink in?

Teydyn
11-23-2009, 10:37 PM
How many times will it take for this to sink in?

Minimum

Jim Brown
11-24-2009, 01:07 AM
we just had an epic barrage of threads about surgeries, why not just simply add to them existing ones :)

x
Because i'm the Devil bitch and I do what i want and you cock suckers cant tell me nuttin cuz i got my money. Nah but seriously this is totally different tho..i'm saying I've made an observation. I don't care, i mean plastic surgery is the shit all the cool pretty trannies are doing it. Apparently they are too pretty so they do a beauty reduction, you know like a titty reduction for big breast.

Actually I don't want to look like Joan Rivers or Amanda Lepore or whoever else..I want my boobs done and thats it.How many times will it take for this to sink in?

Well I'm hard headed tell me atleast 8 more times. Really i thought Amanda Lepore was a transsexual icon and y'all strive to look like her, i thought that was the reason for all this craziness... now i'm really at a lost.

SarahG
11-24-2009, 01:49 AM

So if you're the devil.. wouldn't that be bestiality?

CaptainGeech
11-24-2009, 03:29 AM
Why do any of you people even listen to this guy? He refers to himself as the devil. :what :screwy

Me thinks someone needs to start wearing a helmet at all times. Looks like they made this one just for you.

On a totally related fucked up sidenote, I actually agree with some of the things he's said. :shrug

paulgutierrez
11-24-2009, 04:03 AM
Moderate all at once surgery can be good.

Examples

Look up old pics of Thania Louzada or Alexia Nogueira. They used to have manly neanderthalic faces.

Also, Andreia Yvanovitch and Bruna Tavares shaved the hook off their hook nose and look pretty damn good now.

People are always complaining about Bianca Freire getting a boob job, and I really dont get what was so great about the bee stings that she had before. Im glad she got rid of those ugly ass nipples and looks like an actual woman now because I hate small tits.