PDA

View Full Version : ATTN MODS! WE NEED AN IP CHECK PLEASE!

Silcc69
11-22-2009, 05:56 AM
loveprettyts
pablovitalrocks
MRSJHANIAHLOVE

Same IP or all 3 different ones?

TsVanessa69
11-22-2009, 02:18 PM
Yes can we please, enough is enough!

yodajazz
11-22-2009, 04:17 PM
loveprettyts
pablovitalrocks
MRSJHANIAHLOVE

I wondered the same thing myself, as far as Pablo.

TsVanessa69
11-22-2009, 09:02 PM
loveprettyts
pablovitalrocks
MRSJHANIAHLOVE

Well those of us who know Pablo know its not him.
He doesnt speak english very well and also he runs a business and wouldnt diss the girls who pay his bills!
I was one fof the first girls who shot with him, long before he even got his studio.
Clearly Miss JHANIAHh has some mental issues.
And gives lesbo tease as well.
If you look at the Shemale Stokers pics she uses in every post, under multiple ID's you can see the pattern, its the SAME person!
How about BANN her AGAIN and the suspected ID's and watch how quiet it gets in here!

MRSJHANIAHLOVE
11-23-2009, 09:29 AM
loveprettyts
pablovitalrocks
MRSJHANIAHLOVE

He doesnt speak english very well and also he runs a business and wouldnt diss the girls who pay his bills!
I was one fof the first girls who shot with him, long before he even got his studio.
If you look at the Shemale Stokers pics she uses in every post, under multiple ID's you can see the pattern, its the SAME person!
How about BANN her AGAIN and the suspected ID's and watch how quiet it gets in here! HOW ABOUT GET A NEW FACE AND BODY? OR MAYBEY JUST GUT YOURSELF! YOURE UGLY AS ALL HELL! WITH NO IMPLANTS! ALL CHEAP MIGRATING SILICONE AND BABY OIL INJECTIONS!!!

TsVanessa69
11-23-2009, 09:40 AM
loveprettyts
pablovitalrocks
MRSJHANIAHLOVE

How about BANN her AGAIN and the suspected ID's and watch how quiet it gets in here! HOW ABOUT GET A NEW FACE AND BODY? OR MAYBEY JUST GUT YOURSELF! YOURE UGLY AS ALL HELL! WITH NO IMPLANTS! ALL CHEAP MIGRATING SILICONE AND BABY OIL INJECTIONS!!!
That same tired ass sentence has no meaning.
You are a fool plain and simple.
And I'm not going anywere too soon baby!
Keep being my #1 hater and stalker!
LOL! Todd needs to learn how to act in public!

yodajazz
11-23-2009, 10:03 AM
HOW ABOUT GET A NEW FACE AND BODY? OR MAYBEY JUST GUT YOURSELF! YOURE UGLY AS ALL HELL! WITH NO IMPLANTS! ALL CHEAP MIGRATING SILICONE AND BABY OIL INJECTIONS!!!

What's the purpose of these attacks on Vanessa? What good is it doing?
Does it make you look better? Smarter? More succesful? She has just a much right to live on the planet as you do, regardless of your opinions of her. All these hateful things you say, says more about you than it does her. The more you point out flaws in her, the more people look at you to find flaws. Who are you to judge someone? If you are so beautiful, then why not spend time enjoying people who admire you, or people you admire. There are creative people out here, writing books and songs and making movies. Those positive things you create cannot be taken away from you. But your looks can be taken from you with a knife. I'm saying in my time I have seen people killed over over negative words escalating into violence. Negativity attracts more negativity.

You named yourself Hanniah Love. Try finding a way to express some love. Live up to your name. When you find a way to really love, you won't have time waste trying to hurt Vansessa or anyone else. Live your life. Love your life. And let others do the same for themselves.

yodajazz
11-23-2009, 10:17 AM
HOW ABOUT GET A NEW FACE AND BODY? OR MAYBEY JUST GUT YOURSELF! YOURE UGLY AS ALL HELL! WITH NO IMPLANTS! ALL CHEAP MIGRATING SILICONE AND BABY OIL INJECTIONS!!!

There's an old saying: Never argue with a fool; other people may not be able to tell the difference.
Some things are so off base, so far from the truth, they don't even deserve a repsonse. I say it's not nescessary to even respond to insanity. You know the truth of who you are. You are love, beauty and a long list of good things.

MRSJHANIAHLOVE
11-23-2009, 10:25 AM

What's the purpose of these attacks on Vanessa? What good is it doing?
Does it make you look better? Smarter? More succesful? She has just a much right to live on the planet as you do, regardless of your opinions of her. All these hateful things you say, says more about you than it does her. The more you point out flaws in her, the more people look at you to find flaws. Who are you to judge someone? If you are so beautiful, then why not spend time enjoying people who admire you, or people you admire. There are creative people out here, writing books and songs and making movies. Those positive things you create cannot be taken away from you. But your looks can be taken from you with a knife. I'm saying in my time I have seen people killed over over negative words escalating into violence. Negativity attracts more negativity.

You named yourself Hanniah Love. Try finding a way to express some love. Live up to your name. When you find a way to really love, you won't have time waste trying to hurt Vansessa or anyone else. Live your life. Love your life. And let others do the same for themselves.FIRST OFF YOUR LATE, I DROPPED THE "28 PAGE" ARGUEMENT UNTIL SHE MENTIONED MY NAME AGAIN thinking her immaturity would be forgotten HERE ILL PULL THE THREAD UP!

supersquid08
11-23-2009, 10:31 AM
she is sexy and has alot of fans that luv her

MRSJHANIAHLOVE
11-23-2009, 10:32 AM

There's an old saying: Never argue with a fool; other people may not be able to tell the difference.
Some things are so off base, so far from the truth, they don't even deserve a repsonse. I say it's not nescessary to even respond to insanity. You know the truth of who you are. You are love, beauty and a long list of good things.YOUR ABSURD STATEMENTS DO NOT CHANGE ANYTHING. HE STILL MADE A FOOL OF HIMSELF! http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=50965 he proved his immaturity to the max. you can try to make him look like an innocent victim all you want. that doesnt change the fact that he really is immature. and very much in the wrong.

MRSJHANIAHLOVE
11-23-2009, 10:34 AM
loveprettyts
pablovitalrocks
MRSJHANIAHLOVE

Same IP or all 3 different ones?IM SURE THEY HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO :roll: seriously, what makes you think they're here to wait on you hand and foot? the nerve of these dick sucking faggotts :lol:

yodajazz
11-23-2009, 10:54 AM

Some things are so off base, so far from the truth, they don't even deserve a repsonse. I say it's not nescessary to even respond to insanity. You know the truth of who you are. You are love, beauty and a long list of good things.YOUR ABSURD STATEMENTS DO NOT CHANGE ANYTHING. HE STILL MADE A FOOL OF HIMSELF! http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=50965 he proved his immaturity to the max. you can try to make him look like an innocent victim all you want. that doesnt change the fact that he really is immature. and very much in the wrong.

Victim or not, the argument between you and Vanessa hurts the whole community. Here's what SarahG said about these types of arguments.

....Doesn't matter what the environment is- it can be a support forum, a forum like HA, a support group- it seems everywhere in trans spaces, there are people trying to attack others using appearances as the method of doing so. Every time there is an argument, no matter how trivial or pointless it may be- out comes the "oh but you don't have big tits" or "you use wigs" remarks, or the wrong pronouns, or the birth names when that information is known, or before/early transition pictures when they are available.

Most of the time when I see a wrong pronoun used, or a birth name, or before pictures, or early transition pictures- its coming from another trans girl. This has been one of my bigger complaints for years (not just on HA but on every forum I've actively participated on).

So I ask you, why chime in?

So why bring it up? That it happens so frequently in trans spaces ruins ALL credibility in trying to ask others to do better on these issues.

You can't honestly expect people to buy that guys, the press, or anyone else should use proper pronouns, proper names, and respect trans girls when trans girls are wholly and categorically incapable of doing such things to each other. Why the hell SHOULD any guy on here show a trans girl respect on this forum? Is this behavior that which would command respect, or is it behavior that would encourage more of the same?....

MRSJHANIAHLOVE
11-23-2009, 06:35 PM
she is sexy and has alot of fans that luv herthankyou :D youre not bad either, enjoyed that yahoo cam session we had.

Silcc69
11-23-2009, 07:26 PM
loveprettyts
pablovitalrocks
MRSJHANIAHLOVE

Same IP or all 3 different ones?IM SURE THEY HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO :roll: seriously, what makes you think they're here to wait on you hand and foot? the nerve of these dick sucking faggotts :lol:

You amuse me though I find it odd that you got banned and show up again in full force but eh I don't run this site so i can't complain.

TsVanessa69
11-23-2009, 10:15 PM
This bitch has mental issues plain and simple.
I have never hung out with him.
I don't know him and he doesnt know me.
We don't even hang around the same class of people.
So whats his problem with me?
I don't know and I don't care.
Its just sad that some peoples mental problems are so deep they make up multiple identities online, carry on conversations with themselves in threads to try and convince themselves that its real.
And for what???
Then got banned and came back.
First it was Mimi, then Danielle Fox, now me.
Clearly this boy in drag has issues with those of us who live and pass as woman.
Plain and simple, dude has issues!

MRSJHANIAHLOVE
11-23-2009, 10:25 PM
loveprettyts
pablovitalrocks
MRSJHANIAHLOVE

You amuse me though I find it odd that you got banned and show up again in full force but eh I don't run this site so i can't complain.LOL HOW DO YOU KNOW I WASNT TOLD TO COME BACK??? AGAIN PEOPLE! KNOW YOUR FACTS OR STFU!!!!!

MRSJHANIAHLOVE
11-23-2009, 10:28 PM
This bitch has mental issues plain and simple.
I have never hung out with him.
I don't know him and he doesnt know me.
We don't even hang around the same class of people.
So whats his problem with me?
I don't know and I don't care.
Its just sad that some peoples mental problems are so deep they make up multiple identities online, carry on conversations with themselves in threads to try and convince themselves that its real.
And for what???
Then got banned and came back.
First it was Mimi, then Danielle Fox, now me.
Clearly this boy in drag has issues with those of us who live and pass as woman.
Plain and simple, dude has issues!but what you fail to realize, is that out of all the queens that post here... YOURE THE UGGGLIEST :lol:

Silcc69
11-23-2009, 10:30 PM
loveprettyts
pablovitalrocks
MRSJHANIAHLOVE

You amuse me though I find it odd that you got banned and show up again in full force but eh I don't run this site so i can't complain.LOL HOW DO YOU KNOW I WASNT TOLD TO COME BACK??? AGAIN PEOPLE! KNOW YOUR FACTS OR STFU!!!!!

And for the record i'm sure a few users on here clearly wanted you back. But had the mods wanted you back then your original account would've been unbanned. But see the image below

http://www.352media.com/rantingandraving/CMFiles/Images/CapsLock.jpg

MRSJHANIAHLOVE
11-23-2009, 10:42 PM
loveprettyts
pablovitalrocks
MRSJHANIAHLOVE

And for the record i'm sure a few users on here clearly wanted you back. But had the mods wanted you back then your original account would've been unbanned. But see the image below

http://www.352media.com/rantingandraving/CMFiles/Images/CapsLock.jpg:banghead AND FOR THE RECORD THATS THE ONLY WAY YOU DICK SUCKING FAGGOTTS WILL GET SHITT THROUGH YOUR THICK COCKSUCKING SKULL! :banghead

MRSJHANIAHLOVE
11-23-2009, 10:50 PM
loveprettyts
pablovitalrocks
MRSJHANIAHLOVE

thats just not true, AGAIN KNOW YOUR FACTS OR STFU! GODDAMN!

MRSJHANIAHLOVE
11-23-2009, 10:51 PM
double

Silcc69
11-23-2009, 10:56 PM
OK well tell me what the fact are then girl?

Silcc69
11-23-2009, 10:57 PM
double

MRSJHANIAHLOVE
11-23-2009, 11:01 PM
OK well tell me what the fact are then girl?FACTS with an S. smart ass! now if you are unbanned does not mean you get your old account, ALSO how do you know i didnt want a NEW one? seriously you know nothing about my ha status. HOW DO YOU KNOW IM NOT BANGIN ONE OF THE MODS? DO YOU? NO YOU DONT! so HOP OFF MY JOCK! ALSO IF YOU WANNA CRITISIZE SOME ONE FOR TALKIN SHITT, WHY NOT CRITICIZE VANESSA, IM 20 SHES 5O!!! YOUD THINK DUDE WOULD BE PAST THAT SHITT BY NOW! BUT YAH IF SOMEONE HAS IT COMING ILL DISH IT OUT QUICK :lol:

Silcc69
11-23-2009, 11:19 PM
http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=40277

Then we move on to these.

VANESSA69 IS A FUCKING HORRIBLE BABBOON CHILD MOLESTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im sick of this shitt im back to posting in W4M!

All of this shit is comedic gold.

MRSJHANIAHLOVE
11-23-2009, 11:26 PM

All of this shit is comedic gold.SO WHATS A 2 YEAR OLD THREAD MEAN? AND WHY ARE YOU SO OBSESSED WITH ME, THIS BATTLE IS BETWEEN TWO QUEENS YOU NEED TO STAY THA FUCK OUT :roll:

Silcc69
11-24-2009, 12:00 AM

All of this shit is comedic gold.SO WHATS A 2 YEAR OLD THREAD MEAN? AND WHY ARE YOU SO OBSESSED WITH ME, THIS BATTLE IS BETWEEN TWO QUEENS YOU NEED TO STAY THA FUCK OUT :roll:

LOL if I were obsessed I would've sent you a couple of PM's liek some of these other thirsty guys but i'm not gonna have that hanging over my head. And these aren't 2 year old threads just 1 year really.

MRSJHANIAHLOVE
11-24-2009, 12:04 AM

LOL if I were obsessed I would've sent you a couple of PM's liek some of these other thirsty guys but i'm not gonna have that hanging over my head. And these aren't 2 year old threads just 1 year really.i beg to differ, i think its been over 2 years. i was barely 18. but again what was the point in posting that thead? :roll: you were obesessed then and youre obsessed now :lol: get a life, stay out of mine.

MRSJHANIAHLOVE
11-24-2009, 12:05 AM
oh and learn how to spell, seriously CAN YOU MAKE ONE POST THATS NOT FULL OF MISPELLED WORDS?

MRSJHANIAHLOVE
11-24-2009, 12:05 AM

TsVanessa69
11-24-2009, 12:06 AM
OK well tell me what the fact are then girl?FACTS with an S. smart ass! now if you are unbanned does not mean you get your old account, ALSO how do you know i didnt want a NEW one? seriously you know nothing about my ha status. HOW DO YOU KNOW IM NOT BANGIN ONE OF THE MODS? DO YOU? NO YOU DONT! so HOP OFF MY JOCK! ALSO IF YOU WANNA CRITISIZE SOME ONE FOR TALKIN SHITT, WHY NOT CRITICIZE VANESSA, IM 20 SHES 5O!!! YOUD THINK DUDE WOULD BE PAST THAT SHITT BY NOW! BUT YAH IF SOMEONE HAS IT COMING ILL DISH IT OUT QUICK :lol:
First of all I'm 37.
secondly you talk shit about somebody you have never even hung out with. Never been to my house, never been to ANY public ts event, like the one Saturday where me, Mimi, Hontis and the legit ts of Chicago took part in.
Its so serious to you, you made a you-tube video about me, and have created 5 different ID's on here just to talk shit about me.
Clearly you want to be me!
You are a NOBODY!
A known shit stirrer who gets his ass beat in NYC, Miami and Chicago!
Your posts and videos show you are clearly in need of a doctor and fast.
DILUSIONAL!
A pair of Tijuana salt water bags in an odd size and a head full of $10 hair and 3 airbrushed pics dont make you anybody special, just another pressed faggot desperatly trying to fit in!
A miserable failure before you even got started, sad little boy!

MRSJHANIAHLOVE
11-24-2009, 12:07 AM
First of all I'm 37.
secondly you talk shit about somebody you have never even hung out withj.
Its so serious to you, you made a you-tube video about me, and have created 5 different ID's on here just to talk shit about me.
You are a NOBODY!
DILUSIONAL!
A pair of Tijuana salt water bags in an odd size and a head full of $10 hair and 3 airbrushed pics dont make you anybody special, just another pressed faggot desperatly trying to fit in!
A miserable failure before you even got started, sad little boy!YOU ARE IN DESPERATE OF SPELL CHECK OR A TEACHER :lol: :lol: :lol:

TsVanessa69
11-24-2009, 12:10 AM

LOL if I were obsessed I would've sent you a couple of PM's liek some of these other thirsty guys but i'm not gonna have that hanging over my head. And these aren't 2 year old threads just 1 year really.i beg to differ, its been over 2 years. i was barely 18. but again what was the point in posting that thead? :roll: you were obesessed then and youre obsessed now :lol: get a life, stay out of mine.
It was LAST year dude! barely 18??
LOL!!!!!!!!

MRSJHANIAHLOVE
11-24-2009, 12:10 AM
again reina youre twice my age and NEVER LOOKED HALF AS GOOD!!! HAHA SAY WHAT YOU WANT YOURE STILL THE UGGGLIEST CROSSDRESSER WITH "JOHNSON & JOHNSON" BABYOIL INJECTIONS IN YOUR WHOLE TERRIBLE HIDEOUS BODY!

TsVanessa69
11-24-2009, 12:15 AM
First of all I'm 37.
You are a NOBODY!
DILUSIONAL!
A miserable failure before you even got started, sad little boy!YOU ARE IN DESPERATE OF SPELL CHECK OR A TEACHER :lol: :lol: :lol:
FAILED AGAIN!
No matter how many typo's there are the facts remain the same:
$100 saltwater bags from Tijuana, in an unknown size.
A head full of discounted tracks.
3 overly airbrushed pics by Pablo Vital
A whooped ass in NYC
A whooped ass in Miami
Over 5 different fake id's on here
Openly displays hatred towards black people, both on here and in your craigslist ads.
Shops at WALMART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Clearly obsessed with me to the point you save pics of me to jack off to from PAID photo shoots!

MRSJHANIAHLOVE
11-24-2009, 12:20 AM
First of all I'm 37.
You are a NOBODY!
DILUSIONAL!
FAILED AGAIN!
No matter how many typo's there are the facts remain the same:
$100 saltwater bags from Tijuana, in an unknown size.
A head full of discounted tracks.
3 overly airbrushed pics by Pablo Vital
A whooped ass in NYC
A whooped ass in Miami
Over 5 different fake id's on here
Openly displays hatred towards black people, both on here and in your craigslist ads.
Shops at WALMART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Clearly obsessed with me to the point you save pics of me to jack off to from PAID photo shoots!youre face is terrible your body GROSS! WANT SOME?

TsVanessa69
11-24-2009, 12:21 AM
again reina youre twice my age and NEVER LOOKED HALF AS GOOD!!! HAHA SAY WHAT YOU WANT YOURE STILL THE UGGGLIEST CROSSDRESSER WITH "JOHNSON & JOHNSON" BABYOIL INJECTIONS IN YOUR WHOLE TERRIBLE HIDEOUS BODY!
You my nigga wont even live to see my age!
And what do you have against crossdressers, you are one yourself.
Saltwater bags from a ghost town in Mexico and bonding glue and synthetic hair tracks don't make you a woman!
me and my hideous body, thats all you can come up with?
Then people see my body on stage and in clubs, on websites, in video's and PAID phot shoots and they tell me they see why Eminem is such a hater!
No matter how ugly you say I am, I'm not going anywhere!
I will be here when you are gone!
AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now you survived the beat down in NYC last year,
you made it thru the beat down in Miami this year, next year in another city, you wont be so lucky!
And I will go to your funeral faggot and pour piss on your grave and spit on it!

Silcc69
11-24-2009, 12:22 AM
First of all I'm 37.
You are a NOBODY!
DILUSIONAL!

http://afrocityblog.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/irony.jpg

MRSJHANIAHLOVE
11-24-2009, 12:24 AM
Saltwater bags from a ghost town in Mexico and bonding glue and synthetic hair tracks don't make you a woman!
Then people see my body on stage and in clubs, on websites, in video's and PAID phot shoots and they tell me they see why Eminem is such a hater!
AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you made it thru the beat down in Miami this year, next year in another city, you wont be so lucky!
And I will go to your funeral faggot and pour piss on your grave and spit on it!just dont pour any baby oil on it lol. you cheap dirty shitty excuse for a transsexual! youre an awful fool!

TsVanessa69
11-24-2009, 12:25 AM
You talk alot of shit on the internet, but we had an event where I performed on stage, and you had every oppurtunity to say whatever you have to say, to me to my face!
Clearly you are a bitchass faggot!
I'll say for your sake, I'm old and ugly, but I'm never a bitchass!

TsVanessa69
11-24-2009, 12:27 AM
AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And I will go to your funeral faggot and pour piss on your grave and spit on it!just dont pour any baby oil on it lol. you cheap dirty shitty excuse for a transsexual! youre an awful fool!
At least you own up to the fact I will see your bitchass 6 ft under!
My work here is DONE!
Te veo!

buckjohnson
11-24-2009, 12:39 AM
TS VANESSA

I watch a couple of your vids last night. I don't know much about your feud with MRSJHANIAHLOVE, nor do I want to know much about it, but she makes a point about your looks, esp in your vids, which do not bring out a good side of you.

I suggest better production values, much too raw in prodoction and in the scenes.

Silcc69
11-24-2009, 12:45 AM
CAn she not shoot an amateur style shoot?

TsVanessa69
11-24-2009, 12:47 AM
TS VANESSA

I watch a couple of your vids last night. I don't know much about your feud with MRSJHANIAHLOVE, nor do I want to know much about it, but she makes a point about your looks, esp in your vids, which do not bring out a good side of you.

I suggest better production values, much too raw in prodoction and in the scenes.
Oh I dont take porn seriously, and funny for every person who doesnt like my look, so many more do!
So sorry I cant make you and Jhaniah happy, but
there are more people happy than not happy, so majority rules!
Now are you talking about my paid shoots on BTG's, Tonyaworld or Shemale Strokers?
Or are you talking about my webcam clips with boy toys?

Either way, I get tons of mail and paying clients from them all, LOL!
Not to mention the guys lining up to shoot with me, even though I don't even really do video's.
People wont spend their money on something they don't like!

MRSJHANIAHLOVE
11-24-2009, 12:56 AM
TS VANESSA

I suggest better production values, much too raw in prodoction and in the scenes.LOL GOOD ONE

TsVanessa69
11-24-2009, 12:57 AM
CAn she not shoot an amateur style shoot?
No need in argueing with one person.
I mean I have a real life, porn and escorting are not who I am.
Just guys find me sexy and want to see me on film.
So I do it for fun more than anything.
But I have my video's from both BTG shoots, Tonya World and Shemale Strokers and the quality is the same as pro girls shoots because they were PAID pro shoots.
Not to mention my webcam clips, which is just me playing with my boytoys, bring in income and models who come to me to be filmed with me.

Clearly somebody needed their 5 minutes of fame, let them have it!
I already know I'm not ugly, I'm not pretty either, but ALWAYS a sexy bitch!
NOBODY can eva stop that!
Now if what any of these 2 out of thousands have to say had any real value, I wouldn't be where I am today!
remember baby, opinions are like assholes, everybody has one!
My phone is full of young, sexy, freaky PAPI'S who like me just the way I am.
So I attract what I am attracted too, so all else is irrelevant to me!

MRSJHANIAHLOVE
11-24-2009, 01:02 AM
TS VANESSA

Oh I dont take porn seriously, and funny for every person who doesnt like my look, so many more do!
Now are you talking about my paid shoots on BTG's, Tonyaworld or Shemale Strokers?

Not to mention the guys lining up to shoot with me, even though I don't even really do video's.
People wont spend their money on something they don't like!YOU FILTHY DISGUSTING WARTHOG! YOU TAKE NOTHING SERIOUSLY! YOUR FACE YOUR BODY YOUR WIGS YOURE UNBELIEVABLY! DISASTROUS!BABY OIL INJECTIONS! JUST AWFUL! I CANT EVEN BEGIN TO DESCRIBE HOW PITIFUL YOUR IMAGE IS.

TsVanessa69
11-24-2009, 01:02 AM
TS VANESSA

And who are you to even make such suggestions?
Who do you shoot?
What company do you run?
Who said I did porn for a living?

MRSJHANIAHLOVE
11-24-2009, 01:06 AM
YOU CANT EVEN SPELL FOR CRYIN OUT LOUD!!! DUMB AND SADLY HIDEOUS! WITH AIDS! yep thats the secret black t girls was talkin about. :puke

TsVanessa69
11-24-2009, 01:08 AM
TS VANESSA

People wont spend their money on something they don't like!YOU FILTHY DISGUSTING WARTHOG! YOU TAKE NOTHING SERIOUSLY! YOUR FACE YOURE BODY YOUR WIGS YOUR UNBELIEVABLY! DISASTROUS!BABY OIL INJECTIONS! JUST AWFUL! I CANT EVEN BEGIN TO DESCRIBE HOW PITIFUL YOUR IMAGE IS.
yea, I agree.
its horrible how I look!
Thats why you keep looking at me, saving my pics and going back and forth with me!
I have baby oil and you have saltwater, so I gues neither one of us has shit to look forward to! neither one of us have REAL breasts.
And you wear cheap weaves and I wear cheap wigs, so whats your point there?
You don't have enough real hair, so your ONLY option is that cheap head full of tracks.
At least under my cheap wigs I have a head full of hair.
Oh and you have a mans face with a crooked hook nose, a big square forehead, and a hard jaw line.
I don't feel bad at all, because you are looking worse than me!

TsVanessa69
11-24-2009, 01:16 AM
YOU CANT EVEN SPELL FOR CRYIN OUT LOUD!!! DUMB AND SADLY HIDEOUS! WITH AIDS! yep thats the secret black t girls was talkin about. :puke
Why do girls who run out of shit to say always come out with that AIDS line??
Wow, then I really must be as fucked up as you!
You know what they say, the ts who screams that another ts has AIDS, its so you divert attention from you and your situation!
Try again!
Even if I did have AIDS, you still couldnt come for me!

We can go on and on, u have nothing new, original or true to come at me with.
So you make up lies!
Werk!
Its all that to you!
You really can't take me!
I LOVE IT!

MRSJHANIAHLOVE
11-24-2009, 01:18 AM
TS VANESSA

People wont spend their money on something they don't like!YOU FILTHY DISGUSTING WARTHOG! YOU TAKE NOTHING SERIOUSLY! YOUR FACE YOURE BODY YOUR WIGS YOUR UNBELIEVABLY! DISASTROUS!BABY OIL INJECTIONS! JUST AWFUL! I CANT EVEN BEGIN TO DESCRIBE HOW PITIFUL YOUR IMAGE IS.
yea, I agree.
its horrible how I look!
Thats why you keep looking at me, saving my pics and going back and forth with me!
I have baby oil and you have saltwater, so I gues neither one of us has shit to look forward to! neither one of us have REAL breasts.
You don't have enough real hair, so your ONLY option is that cheap head full of tracks.
Oh and you have a mans face with a crooked hook nose, a big square forehead, and a hard jaw line.
I don't feel bad at all, because you are looking worse than me!WRONG AGAIN! i have much longer hair than you! i have REAL WORK, DDD IMPLANTS UNDER A FULL B OF HORMONE TITS! MY REAL HAIR IS PAST MY SHOULDERS, NO HOOK NOSE, I HAVE A NOSE JOB WHILE YOU HAVE BABY OIL IN YOUR CHEEKS TO MAKE YOUR NOSE LOOK SMALL, YOUR CHIN IS PUMPED IN THE MIDDLE TO TRY AND MOCK A FEMALES CHIN, YOUR SAD PATHETIC HIPS AND BUTT ARE ALL SAGGY AND LUMPY. YOUR BABY OIL INJECTED TITS! ARE MIGRATING OUT OF THE BREAST POCKET!!! HORRIBLY! YOUR HEALTH IS SHOT! YES YOU DO HAVE AIDS DENY IT ALL YOU WANT! EVERYONE IN CHICAGO KNOWS! EVEN MY GAY MOTHER STEPHANIE. YOU ARE THE TRUE DEFINITION OF A BOOGER!

Silcc69
11-24-2009, 01:29 AM
Jhaniah since you look so much better than Vanessa (as you put it.) how bout you do some Shemale Strokers and Shemale Yum shoots?

TsVanessa69
11-24-2009, 01:33 AM
TS VANESSA

yea, I agree.
its horrible how I look!
I don't feel bad at all, because you are looking worse than me!WRONG AGAIN! i have much longer hair than you! i have REAL WORK, DDD IMPLANTS UNDER A FULL B OF HORMONE TITS! MY REAL HAIR IS PAST MY SHOULDERS, NO HOOK NOSE, I HAVE A NOSE JOB WHILE YOU HAVE BABY OIL IN YOUR CHEEKS TO MAKE YOUR NOSE LOOK SMALL, YOUR CHIN IS PUMPED IN THE MIDDLE TO TRY AND MOCK A FEMALES CHIN, YOUR SAD PATHETIC HIPS AND BUTT ARE ALL SAGGY AND LUMPY. YOUR BABY OIL INJECTED TITS! ARE MIGRATING OUT OF THE BREAST POCKET!!! HORRIBLY! YOUR HEALTH IS SHOT! YES YOU DO HAVE AIDS DENY IT ALL YOU WANT! EVERYONE IN CHICAGO KNOWS! EVEN MY GAY MOTHER STEPHANIE. YOU ARE THE TRUE DEFINITION OF A BOOGER!
Oh yes, everything you say is true, you know me so well!
We hang out all the time, we talk on the phone, we do lunch, we go shopping, shit bitch you even pick out my wigs for me!
Now what am I to do now that you exposed me??
Daymn its all up to you now, my life is in your hands!
maybe you can show me where I went wrong!
You and Stephanie, the 2 closest people in my life!
You guys are always there for me! I trust all my personal private business with you 2!
People should take what you say as truth!
Everything!
Nigga puleeze!

TsVanessa69
11-24-2009, 01:36 AM
Jhaniah since you look so much better than Vanessa (as you put it.) how bout you do some Shemale Strokers and Shemale Yum shoots?
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Could you imagine???

MRSJHANIAHLOVE
11-24-2009, 01:42 AM
Jhaniah since you look so much better than Vanessa (as you put it.) how bout you do some Shemale Strokers and Shemale Yum shoots?ive been offered SEVERAL times before my implants but decided against it due to the fact that i didnt have them. now i do so i just might. :D

TsVanessa69
11-24-2009, 01:44 AM
Jhaniah since you look so much better than Vanessa (as you put it.) how bout you do some Shemale Strokers and Shemale Yum shoots?ive been offered SEVERAL times before my implants but decided against it due to the fact that i didnt have them. now i do so i just might. :D
Hurry, saltwater bags dont last that long!

MRSJHANIAHLOVE
11-24-2009, 01:49 AM
ps. you can post pics all you want of me before my work BUT REMEMBER! those pics look better than you ever looked in your cheap baby oil excuse for a life. seriously im 5'5 and your 6 11 im 120 and your 3OO. IM SMALL AND CUNT AND YOURE HUUUGE!

MRSJHANIAHLOVE
11-24-2009, 01:52 AM
im having friends and family over for dinner, i do have a life filled with caring STRAIGHT people. but you have fun typing away in that hole in the wall studio! that keeps getting robbed :lol:

TsVanessa69
11-24-2009, 01:58 AM
ps. you can post pics all you want of me before my work BUT REMEMBER! those pics look better than you ever looked in your cheap baby oil excuse for a life. seriously im 5'5 and your 6 11 im 120 and your 3OO. IM SMALL AND CUNT AND YOURE HUUUGE!
RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We must take everything you say as FACT!
You know everything. And you NEVER post anything unless its true!
You NEVER lie, oh and you always know what you are talking about.
All this time we spent together, and you gonna play me like this?
Shit I thought you were my friend!
I spend more time with you than Mimi.
Thats why you know soo much about me.
RRRIGHT????????

TsVanessa69
11-24-2009, 02:05 AM
im having friends and family over for dinner, i do have a life filled with caring STRAIGHT people. but you have fun typing away in that hole in the wall studio! that keeps getting robbed :lol:
I know right!
My little ass studio! How many times have you been here?
I don't know how we both fit in here at the same time!
Fuck girl!
You always put ya friends on blast like that.
Now I know what kind of person you really are.
Oh yea, and how many times did I get robbed again.
I mean daymn, I;m so old and ugly and this apartment shrunk from a 2 bedroom to a studio, so bitch, it should be empty by now.
I hope none of your stuff got stolen. I mean you spend so much time with me, you leave shit over here all the time!

YOU ALWAYS SPEAK THE TRUTH!
You know so much about me!
Wow, you are really a great friend, whats my problem?
I should be trying to fnd more people like you and included them in our life.
Or you want me all to yourself!
I love how you look with that fade before you glue the tracks in.
But I told you if you got those $100 saltwater bags I wasnt gonna dick you down anymore!
Dont be mad, your body will absorb the water and you jus have to have the ziplock bags refilled!

Silcc69
11-24-2009, 02:14 AM
Wait how old are you? How long have you had you boobs? There seems to be some conflicting numbers going on her.

MRSJHANIAHLOVE
11-24-2009, 02:29 AM
Wait how old are you? How long have you had you boobs? There seems to be some conflicting numbers going on her.just stop :shock: you seem AWFULLY INTERESTED :?:

TsVanessa69
11-24-2009, 02:30 AM
Wait how old are you? How long have you had you boobs? There seems to be some conflicting numbers going on her.
No it cant be.
JHANIAH neeeeveeeeerrrrr tells a lie.
She always tells the truth!
Didn't you see all the FACTS she posted on here about me!
She knows everything, we should listen to her.
She is perfect!
Don't tell me you don't beleive her version of things?

MRSJHANIAHLOVE
11-24-2009, 02:30 AM
SPELL CHECK PEOPLE!

TsVanessa69
11-24-2009, 02:32 AM
Well they were still new and hard when he was in Miami earlier this year getting the shit beat out of him for that flip lip! so I can find out what month that was and i guess add 2 days before that and we'll know for ourselves now won"t we!

TsVanessa69
11-24-2009, 02:34 AM
SPELL CHECK PEOPLE!
Yes people!
JHANIAH is perfect!
Never ever had a spelling mistake ever in his life!
The facts he writes may not be true, but all the words are spelled correctly!
Get it together now people!

MRSJHANIAHLOVE
11-24-2009, 02:37 AM
Well they were still new and hard when he was in Miami earlier this year getting the shit beat out of him for that flip lip! so I can find out what month that was and i guess add 2 days before that and we'll know for ourselves now won"t we!WHILE SERVING DINNER TO MY GUESTS YOU WERE ONLINE THE WHOLE TIME! WHERES YOUR LIFE? OH THATS RIGHT YOU DONT HAVE ONE. YOU SUCK YOU PATHETIC PIECE OF BABBON SHITT!!! IVE HAD MY TITS FOR A FEW MONTHS IM 20. YOUVE HAD THOSE AWFUL SHITTY JOHNSON & JOHNSON BABY OIL INJECTIONS FOR YEARS!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :claps

MRSJHANIAHLOVE
11-24-2009, 02:39 AM
AND ITS MIGRATING OUT OF THE BREAST POCKET ONTO YOUR RIBCAGE! HOW LONG ARE YOU GONNA WAIT TO GET A REAL PROCEDURE? WHEN YOUR 6O AND THE BABY OIL IS IN YOUR KNEES?

Silcc69
11-24-2009, 02:47 AM
Ok Jhaniah you keep talking about Vanessa's boobs so when are you gonna show us soem nudes?

MRSJHANIAHLOVE
11-24-2009, 02:50 AM
Ok Jhaniah you keep talking about Vanessa's boobs so when are you gonna show us soem nudes?I KNEW YOU WERE INTERESTED! 8)

Silcc69
11-24-2009, 02:58 AM
Let's be reasonable now? You keep attacking her and her body which leads me to believe that either your body is vastly superior to hers or much worst.

TsVanessa69
11-24-2009, 03:02 AM
Well they were still new and hard when he was in Miami earlier this year getting the shit beat out of him for that flip lip! so I can find out what month that was and i guess add 2 days before that and we'll know for ourselves now won"t we!WHILE SERVING DINNER TO MY GUESTS YOU WERE ONLINE THE WHOLE TIME! WHERES YOUR LIFE? OH THATS RIGHT YOU DONT HAVE ONE. YOU SUCK YOU PATHETIC PIECE OF BABBON SHITT!!! IVE HAD MY TITS FOR A FEW MONTHS IM 20. YOUVE HAD THOSE AWFUL SHITTY JOHNSON & JOHNSON BABY OIL INJECTIONS FOR YEARS!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :claps
WOW!!! You served a gourmet dinner that you prepared yourself in 7 full minutes!
What was dinner???
Cuz the posts are timed and from your last post to this one was ONLY 7 minutes!

MRSJHANIAHLOVE
11-24-2009, 03:03 AM
Let's be reasonable now? You keep attacking her and her body which leads me to believe that either your body is vastly superior to hers or much worst.but youve always been interested, every thread i post in you follow, every thread i make YOU comment. YOURE ALWAYS ASKING FOR NUDES.... even before this thread. YOU LOVE IT!

MRSJHANIAHLOVE
11-24-2009, 03:04 AM
WOW!!! You served a gourmet dinner that you prepared yourself in 7 full minutes!
What was dinner???
Cuz the posts are timed and from your last post to this one was ONLY 7 minutes!DINNERS BEEN READY FOOL!

TsVanessa69
11-24-2009, 03:04 AM
Nope let me correct that.
He posted again so it was ONLY 5 minutes between his posts, yet he's having dinner with guests!!
LOL!!!

TsVanessa69
11-24-2009, 03:05 AM
Let's be reasonable now? You keep attacking her and her body which leads me to believe that either your body is vastly superior to hers or much worst.
I posted his body shots!
Way more curve than me!

MRSJHANIAHLOVE
11-24-2009, 03:08 AM
DINNER STARTS leaves ha Posted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:52 pm Post subject: DINNER ENDS signs back on Posted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:29 am Post subject: 11:52 TO 12:29 IS 7 MINUTES??? SERIOUSLY YOURE DUMB AND UGLY!

Teydyn
11-24-2009, 03:11 AM
You should go and get yourself a new keyboard. Your ' key is broken and the caps lock is stuck too...

MRSJHANIAHLOVE
11-24-2009, 03:13 AM
I posted his body shots!
Way more curve than me! YES EVEN BEFORE PLASTIC SURGERY AND MASSIVE HORMONES I STILL HAD MORE THAN YOU! HAHA AND I STILL LOOKED BETTER THAN YOU! :lol: :lol: :lol: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bM3EKsEYDu4 you wish you looked this small petite and feminine on camera!

TsVanessa69
11-24-2009, 03:20 AM
DINNER STARTS leaves ha Posted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:52 pm Post subject: DINNER ENDS signs back on Posted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:29 am Post subject: 11:52 TO 12:29 IS 7 MINUTES??? SERIOUSLY YOURE DUMB AND UGLY!
Guess I'm not all that into you like you are into me.
But still dinner was say acording to your calculations, 45 minute, give or take a minute or 2.
Still thats a short dinner. What was on the menu? Convo is short when you eat by yourself!
Me and Mimi and Alazandra ate out together last night and had to be over 2 hours.
I guess Martha Stewart!
You are the best!
I should be like you!
Fabulous cooking skills, the most popular ts on the planet, the best looking and probably the richest too!
Daymn, must be great being you!

TsVanessa69
11-24-2009, 03:23 AM
I posted his body shots!
Way more curve than me! YES EVEN BEFORE PLASTIC SURGERY AND MASSIVE HORMONES I STILL HAD MORE THAN YOU! HAHA AND I STILL LOOKED BETTER THAN YOU! :lol: :lol: :lol: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bM3EKsEYDu4 you wish you looked this small petite and feminine on camera!
Yes you are right!
I never had that masculine of a frame!
You got me beat!
Wow you are soo pretty. I wish I was as pretty as you.
Nice, flat, bony, boyish!
FUCK!!!!! You know girl you are da shit!
Junk in the trunk!
Trina envy's you!

MRSJHANIAHLOVE
11-24-2009, 03:24 AM
But still dinner was say acording to your calculations, 45 minute, give or take a minute or 2.
Still thats a short dinner. What was on the menu? Convo is short when you eat by yourself!
Me and Mimi and Alazandra ate out together last night and had to be over 2 hours.
I guess Martha Stewart!
You are the best!
I should be like you!
Fabulous cooking skills, the most popular ts on the planet, the best looking and probably the richest too!
Daymn, must be great being you!right 2 HRS when you eat out! you DINE WITH QUEENS I DINE WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS. WHO HAVE NEVER STABBED ME IN THE BACK. THE PEOPLE YOU CALL FRIENDS HAVE ALL STABBED YOU IN THE BACK AND READ THE SHITT OUTTA YOU!!! YOU FILTHY PIECE OF HIV INFESTED GOAT SHITT!

MRSJHANIAHLOVE
11-24-2009, 03:29 AM
WITH JOHNSON & JOHNSON BABY OIL INJECTIONS!!! MIGRATING FROM HEAD TO TOE!!!

TsVanessa69
11-24-2009, 03:31 AM
I guess Martha Stewart!
You are the best!
I should be like you!
Daymn, must be great being you!right 2 HRS when you eat out! you DINE WITH QUEENS I DINE WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS. WHO HAVE NEVER STABBED ME IN THE BACK. THE PEOPLE YOU CALL FRIENDS HAVE ALL STABBED YOU IN THE BACK AND READ THE SHITT OUTTA YOU!!! YOU FILTHY PIECE OF HIV INFESTED GOAT SHITT!
So you are saying Mimi stabbed me in the back and read the shit out of me?

MRSJHANIAHLOVE
11-24-2009, 03:32 AM
now im gonna take the time and post some baby oil products.

MRSJHANIAHLOVE
11-24-2009, 03:40 AM
more of whats inside manessa :lol:

Silcc69
11-24-2009, 03:40 AM
Let's be reasonable now? You keep attacking her and her body which leads me to believe that either your body is vastly superior to hers or much worst.but youve always been interested, every thread i post in you follow, every thread i make YOU comment. YOURE ALWAYS ASKING FOR NUDES.... even before this thread. YOU LOVE IT!

I do not follow you like that i jsut want you to put you money where you mouth is nothing more nothing less.

TsVanessa69
11-24-2009, 03:41 AM

I do not follow you like that i jsut want you to put you money where you mouth is nothing more nothing less.

Thats what I'm sayin!

MRSJHANIAHLOVE
11-24-2009, 03:45 AM

Thats what I'm sayin!youre ugly :lol: disturbingly ugly

TsVanessa69
11-24-2009, 03:50 AM
And no matter what this dude says about me, that will NEVER change!

MRSJHANIAHLOVE
11-24-2009, 03:51 AM
And no matter what this dude says about me, that will NEVER change!HES TALKING ABOUT ME YOU STUPID FUCK! THATS MY YAHOO BUDDY, WOW!

MRSJHANIAHLOVE
11-24-2009, 03:54 AM
she is sexy and has alot of fans that luv herthankyou :D youre not bad either, enjoyed that yahoo cam session we had.DIDNT YOU SEE MY RESPONSE on page 2 YOU CHEAP OLD UGLY WRINKLY LUMPY MANLY MAN?

MRSJHANIAHLOVE
11-24-2009, 03:57 AM
NOW YOURE TRYING TO STEAL MY FANS COMPLIMENTS? YOU REALLY ARE AN OLD DRIED UP PRUNE! dont you get it? nobody lives for you, youre ugly, no ones defending you, youre ugly, and noone in their right mind can say you look better than me, youre ugly!

Silcc69
11-24-2009, 04:00 AM

Legend
11-24-2009, 05:29 AM
I'm not surprised jhaniah is back at it she keeps playing the same, sad game where she must attack others to gain confidence in herself, what she fells to realize its whats on the inside thats matters and for that she will always be a nasty, vile ugly person.She can make a hundred names and attack hundreds of other girls it doesn't change the fact that behide all the bitterness and hatred she is just a little girl with so many emotional scars who only wants someone to tell her that she is special.

MRSJHANIAHLOVE
11-24-2009, 05:38 AM
I'm not surprised jhaniah is back at it she keeps playing the same, sad game where she must attack others to gain confidence in herself, what she fells to realize its whats on the inside thats matters and for that she will always be a nasty, vile ugly person.She can make a hundred names and attack hundreds of other girls it doesn't change the fact that behide all the bitterness and hatred she is just a little girl with so many emotional scars who only wants someone to tell her that she is special.wow you had to bring this thread back to the top legend, i take it you didnt read all 28 pages of this bs http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=50809&start=0 so let me guess now that im back youre gonna be posting after everything i write, like old days huh? why didnt you just let this thread go? vanessa did.

Silcc69
11-24-2009, 05:43 AM
You are still going to attack in this thread or another thread it really doesn't matter. I simply want you to put your money where you mouth is. And show why your body is so much better than Vanessa's

bcorning08
11-24-2009, 05:45 AM
Why don't u two fight... ur both in chicago right??

TsVanessa69
11-24-2009, 10:41 AM
I'm not surprised jhaniah is back at it she keeps playing the same, sad game where she must attack others to gain confidence in herself, what she fells to realize its whats on the inside thats matters and for that she will always be a nasty, vile ugly person.She can make a hundred names and attack hundreds of other girls it doesn't change the fact that behide all the bitterness and hatred she is just a little girl with so many emotional scars who only wants someone to tell her that she is special.
So true!!! I dont even know her, never did anything to her or ever had any personal dealings with her.
These attacks are really signs of mental illness.
But so were the attacks on Mimi and Danielle.
Clearly this poor soul needs help!

MRSJHANIAHLOVE
11-24-2009, 11:46 AM
So true!!! I dont even know her, never did anything to her or ever had any personal dealings with her.
Clearly this poor soul needs help!OK, so im an evil bitch that dishes out nasty insults when i feel appropriate, :roll: but that still doesnt change the fact that YOURE THE UGLIEST QUEEN ON HA AND YOU NEED A NEW FACE AND BODY!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :puke

MRSJHANIAHLOVE
11-24-2009, 11:50 AM
lol, they can never take their own medicine.

TsVanessa69
11-27-2009, 02:14 AM
Clearly this poor soul needs help!OK, so im an evil bitch that dishes out nasty insults when i feel appropriate, :roll: but that still doesnt change the fact that YOURE THE UGLIEST QUEEN ON HA AND YOU NEED A NEW FACE AND BODY!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :puke
Who the fuck are you to call anybody ugly? When the fuck YOU feel appropriate?? Bitch you are so ugly people just beat your ass at will!!!

Legend
11-28-2009, 01:51 AM
Clearly this poor soul needs help!

She does need help and kind of feel sorry for her because if she acts like that in the real world she is having tons of problems with people left and right but at the same time you have to laugh at her because you wouldn't expect her being an adult to say some of the things she says like calling someone a baboon or monkey lol, she does need help bad.She needs to stop insulting people and causing unnesscary drama on the internet and go see a shrink.

phobun
11-28-2009, 03:54 PM
She does need help and kind of feel sorry for her because if she acts like that in the real world she is having tons of problems with people left and right but at the same time you have to laugh at her because you wouldn't expect her being an adult to say some of the things she says like calling someone a baboon or monkey lol, she does need help bad.She needs to stop insulting people and causing unnesscary drama on the internet and go see a shrink.
The same can be said for Nicole Dupre.

MRSJHANIAHLOVE
11-28-2009, 04:02 PM
Who the fuck are you to call anybody ugly? When the fuck YOU feel appropriate?? Bitch you are so ugly people just beat your ass at will!!!i dont get beat dear, now i suggest you just let this thread go as ive cooled off. now if you wish to continue AND REHEAT THE DRAMA!!! then go for it. :roll:

Silcc69
11-28-2009, 04:23 PM
Damn that IP check still aint went down yet.

T-girl hound
11-29-2009, 07:30 PM
For some reason I love Jhaniah, might be lust but I want a piece of her

transmaven
11-29-2009, 07:40 PM
For some reason I love Jhaniah,

there are reasons both obvious and subtle. :)

it's good to hear that you "cool off" sometimes Jhaniah baby--

cause you can get a little too hot :P