PDA

View Full Version : Transsexual at centre of Italian sleaze scandal found dead

JamesHunt
11-20-2009, 06:00 PM
'Brenda', a transsexual prostitute linked to a sex and drugs scandal which brought down the prominent Italian politician Piero Marrazzo, has been found burned to death in her apartment.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/italy/6614798/Transsexual-prostitute-in-Italian-political-sex-scandal-burns-to-death.html

GroobyKrissy
11-20-2009, 06:57 PM
terrible :(

SammiValentine
11-20-2009, 06:58 PM
:(

paulgutierrez
11-20-2009, 07:21 PM
He musta called in the mafia

Nicole Dupre
11-20-2009, 07:39 PM
Tragic.

I read about that scandal, and saw a vid of the squirming politician in question, about 3 weeks ago. You could see his mind racing through a million troubling scenarios as he tried talking his way out of his obviously dire predicament. And I knew right then that it would only get worse before it would get 'better'. As usual, the TS has had to pay the ultimate price.

I'll just assume the puppet masters who pull that particular do-boy's strings are behind it. That's payback, Italian style, for you. From the Vatican to the corner hood, 'their thing' can potentially become very volatile shortly after a few aces drop from their sleeves. They were pissed to begin with, but for it to be linked to a TS? Omg. That was like labeling them ALL fags. He disgraced his mother, his country, his family and friends; you name it. And, needless to say, I'm sure they had a lot riding on that do-boy.

How horrible, all around.

Nicole Dupre
11-20-2009, 07:41 PM

He didn't need to call anyone. At a later date, he'll royally shit this up himself.

AllanahStarrNYC
11-20-2009, 07:50 PM
Just like the girl who went public about Eddie Murphy- 'fell' trying to get into ther apartment this one talked too.

Nicole Dupre
11-20-2009, 07:55 PM
Just like the girl who went public about Eddie Murphy- 'fell' trying to get into ther apartment this one talked too.

Girl, check your PMs. I wrote you, but I'm assuming it's buried by now. lol Take a look tho.

xoxo

praetor
11-20-2009, 08:02 PM
Murder?

Nicole Dupre
11-20-2009, 08:32 PM
Murder?

Politicians in Italy are not very wholesome men, so I would think so. It's clearly already an act of indiscretion. Whatever he was up to, it was NOT supposed to become world news. That was a major fuck-up on his part. Then he/they have to wait for the other shoe to drop, and have her blab about something she shouldn't even know about? lol No, no, no. Things are already messy enough.

torakiki
11-20-2009, 09:06 PM
Unfortunately I'm not surprised.
Lots of ts die in a violent way, all around the world.
Many ts are lonely or surrounded by the scum of society.
Many are involved not only in prostitutions but also in drugs business.
Brenda (the ts of the scandal) has been involved in something too big.
I think the Marrazzo's scandal is just the top of a huge iceberg...it was too dangerous to let her talk...

praetor
11-20-2009, 09:06 PM
Murder?

Politicians in Italy are not very wholesome men, so I would think so. It's clearly already an act of indiscretion. Whatever he was up to, it was NOT supposed to become world news. That was a major fuck-up on his part. Then he/they have to wait for the other shoe to drop, and have her blab about something she shouldn't even know about? lol No, no, no. Things are already messy enough.

Yeah, but, as Shakespeare said in Hamlet:
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy. Hamlet Act 1, scene 5, 159–167

Nicole Dupre
11-20-2009, 09:35 PM
Murder?

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy. Hamlet Act 1, scene 5, 159–167

You don't need to quote Shakespeare to simply say, "I don't believe that." ;)

praetor
11-20-2009, 09:56 PM
Murder?

Thanks a lot dear Nicole, i'll remember next time, to never ever quote Shakespeare again! Sorry to quote the English God. I entern atone me for it. This will be my last post, now only photos, once a week, and lick their lips. I tried to say "i really don't know whats really happend" in a different way, more witty. But you don't understod.

Nicole Dupre
11-20-2009, 10:33 PM
Murder?

Thanks a lot dear Nicole, i'll remember next time, to never ever quote Shakespeare again! Sorry to quote the English God. I entern atone me for it. This will be my last post, now only photos, once a week, and lick their lips. I tried to say "i really don't know whats really happend" in a different way, more witty. But you don't understod.

Don't get upset, sweetheart. I honestly didn't know what you meant. But I still like you. I just like to kid around and I can be very sarcastic. It works out well IRL, but it always pops veins in foreheads on this forum. lol

But straight up, I love Shakespeare. Please post MORE. :)

dgs925
11-20-2009, 10:38 PM
Don't get upset..... I still like you

It's hard to keep up with how many people on this board you are currently feuding with. Maybe you should put your current shit-list in your signature.

praetor
11-20-2009, 10:41 PM
Murder?

Don't get upset, sweetheart. I honestly didn't know what you meant. But I still like you. I just like to kid around and I can be very sarcastic. It works out well IRL, but it always pops veins in foreheads on this forum. lol

But straight up, I love Shakespeare. Please post MORE. :)

Ok,

Nicole Dupre
11-20-2009, 10:50 PM

It's hard to keep up with how many people on this board you are currently feuding with. Maybe you should put your current shit-list in your signature.

They're not important enough. But why? Would it make you feel special if I put you on one?

dgs925
11-21-2009, 12:54 AM

They're not important enough. But why? Would it make you feel special if I put you on one?
Ya' know, it really would. Not too many people pay attention to me, so whenever I got depressed I could log on here and look at that signature and say "someone has a feeling about me"

paulgutierrez
11-21-2009, 05:33 PM

He didn't need to call anyone. At a later date, he'll royally shit this up himself.
Yeah I have no idea what you just said, this and the post you made before are both confusing the fuck outta me. Your metaphors are too much lol

But I was just jokin by the way, you know Italians and the mafia, har har

raiku9909
11-21-2009, 05:48 PM
tragic. it boggles my mind that these situations can ever get this far.