PDA

View Full Version : Why is Phobun here on HA if...?

Nicole Dupre
11-17-2009, 05:47 PM
He doesn't have any respect for TS sex-workers. Where as, HA almost exclusively promotes and celebrates women with cocks who work in the sex industry. The overwhelming majority of you gentlemen love sexworker shemales, or am I wrong?

He often refers to pre/non-op TS as "untrue" transsexuals, "gayboys with boobs", homosexual men out to take your money, etc. By and large, his concepts of femininity is outdated, purely speculative, and misogynistic.

He questions, almost with an interrogation tactic approach, the sexuality of all the other forum members, but has shared absolutely nothing about himself or his sexual experiences.

Now, personally, I don't care if he stays. I could have created a poll which simply asked whether he should be banned or not. But someone else can start one of those if they feel it's appropriate. I actually like him being here, because I enjoy reminding him that he's sexually retarded and, in fact, a latent homosexual. I also suspect that he's a virgin. And I'd almost bet my life that he's never even met a M2F of any kind.

Why do I enjoy bashing him? Because I have zero tolerance for transphobes, and believe that they need to be publicly humiliated for their shitty behavior. Aside from that, I'm kind of a cunt.

Your thoughts?

phobun
11-17-2009, 06:09 PM
He doesn't have any respect for TS sex-workers. Where as, HA almost exclusively promotes and celebrates women with cocks who work in the sex industry. The overwhelming majority of you gentlemen love sexworker shemales, or am I wrong?

He often refers to pre/non-op TS as "untrue" transsexuals, "gayboys with boobs", homosexual men out to take your money, etc. By and large, his concepts of femininity is outdated, purely speculative, and misogynistic.

He questions, almost with an interrogation tactic approach, the sexuality of all the other forum members, but has shared absolutely nothing about himself or his sexual experiences.

Now, personally, I don't care if he stays. I could have created a poll which simply asked whether he should be banned or not. But someone else can start one of those if they feel it's appropriate. I actually like him being here, because I enjoy reminding him that he's sexually retarded and, in fact, a latent homosexual. I also suspect that he's a virgin. And I'd almost bet my life that he's never even met a M2F of any kind.

Why do I enjoy bashing him? Because I have zero tolerance for transphobes, and believe that they need to be publicly humiliated for their shitty behavior. Aside from that, I'm kind of a cunt.

Your thoughts?
How many posts have you made about me today? This is probably the fourth this morning. You're obsessed. Get some psychological help.

Nicole Dupre
11-17-2009, 06:15 PM

Your thoughts?
How many posts have you made about me today? This is probably the fourth this morning. You're obsessed. Get some psychological help.

Homo says what?

Caff_Racer
11-17-2009, 06:23 PM
Looks like this is going to be one of those "handbags at thirty paces" type threads, so I'll leave you to it. I'm off down t'pub.

Nicole Dupre
11-17-2009, 06:28 PM
Looks like this is going to be one of those "handbags at thirty paces" type threads, so I'll leave you to it. I'm off down t'pub.

Wow. What a butch exit. lol

Well, tell the Marlboro Man we all said 'hello'. lol

dgs925
11-17-2009, 07:39 PM
Why the fuck is Nicole on HA if all she does is make fun of the admirers for being gay?

Don't worry fellas, if you pay Nicole she'll happily rape you but don't try talking to her - she hates fags.

cadcad
11-17-2009, 08:15 PM
Why the fuck is Nicole on HA if all she does is make fun of the admirers for being gay?

Don't worry fellas, if you pay Nicole she'll happily rape you but don't try talking to her - she hates fags.

I think she makes fun of the admirers who refuse to admit to themselves they may be even remotely kinda gay.

and when you're living your life as a girl you wanna be fucked not do the fucking mostly so yea I can see why she would hate guy bottoms.

Nicole Dupre
11-17-2009, 08:19 PM
She hates fags.

How dare you, Mr Rancid Stink-Bush Twat Avatar? I LOVE my gay brothers and sisters so don't you make assumptions about me, you dumb homo motherfucker. I go to bat for gay men plenty, but not you closet homos. You fagots are a liability, you chickenshit queer.

Nicole Dupre
11-17-2009, 08:22 PM
I think she makes fun of the admirers who refuse to admit to themselves they may be even remotely kinda gay.

and when you're living your life as a girl you wanna be fucked not do the fucking mostly so yea I can see why she would hate guy bottoms.

Another wrong assumption. I love fucking ass. I get nasty and practically rape those boy-holes. I love all kinds of fucking, and to get fucked as well. Period. Don't hate mother.

sugdaddie69
11-17-2009, 08:30 PM
:popcorn

Caff_Racer
11-17-2009, 08:32 PM
Wow. What a butch exit. lol

I really don't get the logic of that remark. I entered the thread, thinking it might be a structured and balanced observation, but when I saw that it was just an excuse to get stroppy and to start a fight, I chose to say so. Whether the tone of my comment was "butch" (sic), jocular or otherwise is of absolutely no relevance whatosever.

Well, tell the Marlboro Man we all said 'hello'. lol

How droll. FYI I do not happen to hang out with a bunch of ponces on Harleys (i.e. the H.O.G. and similar groups) who all fantasize about being Mickey Rourke (and what a sad fantasy that is...)

If you're trying to pick a fight with me, just forget it: I have better things to do with my time. And secondly, a bit of advice: find out about your adversary before entering into combat, you can avoid a lot of unpleasant surprises...

That's my final word on the matter.

cadcad
11-17-2009, 08:55 PM

Another wrong assumption. I love fucking ass. I get nasty and practically rape those boy-holes. I love all kinds of fucking, and to get fucked as well. Period. Don't hate mother.

Well god damn welcome to the real team! Although I think I'm younger than you so don't hate me for it :P

dgs925
11-17-2009, 09:47 PM

Check out her posts on this forum, she will sit there and ridicule someone who is ok with their sexuality, someone who is admitting they aren't straight. It's really quite amusing.

This post is a great example: http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=50558 . The OP there is obviously OK with his sexuality, but all Nicole can do is make fun like she's on an elementary school playground. By the way, does anyone think the whole "gays speak with a lisp" joke is funny except Nicole?

dgs925
11-17-2009, 09:57 PM
Mr Rancid Stink-Bush Twat Avatar

You keep focusing on my avatar (ever since I installed adblock plus I don't have to look at your ugly avatar), it's like you've never seen a pussy before - that's what they look like. The one in my avatar isn't even all that hairy, so just for your education I'll show you what a real hirsute pussy looks like.

Nicole Dupre
11-17-2009, 09:58 PM
Well god damn welcome to the real team! Although I think I'm younger than you so don't hate me for it :P

More butchness, from Crotchrocket Johnny; a succession of non-posts.

But I swear, we have no teams on HA, and gym class is over, I swear. People are going to start judging you as an adult now, and not by your toys.

Any more banal outbursts for the crowd?...

cadcad
11-17-2009, 09:58 PM
I'm going to make assumptions here:

Nicole drinks and does drugs and then posts stuff that seems funny at the time.

Nicole Dupre
11-17-2009, 10:02 PM

You keep focusing on my avatar (ever since I installed adblock plus I don't have to look at your ugly avatar), it's like you've never seen a pussy before - that's what they look like. The one in my avatar isn't even all that hairy, so just for your education I'll show you what a real hirsute pussy looks like. Jesus Fucking Christ. I'm sorry, but that's just gross. Do you fuck farm animals too? . If you like looking at that, I'm happy you're avoiding me. Go find a bestiality forum, you degenerate.

loren
11-17-2009, 10:05 PM
:popcorn :popcorn

Nicole Dupre
11-17-2009, 10:23 PM

Why not? You're already on a roll; right down the basement stairs and back into the closet at your mom's house.
:roll:

If I was doing drugs, my posts would be especially funny to read. Actually, I get plenty of positive feedback on my sense of humor.

But no. I only use legal ones like wine, cigarettes, and coffee. Oh, and I like pot too. But I don't get my own very often. I like to smoke pot before I watch a movie, especially horror movies.

Btw, you know what an awesome movie to watch stoned? The Brotherhood of Satan. I got turned onto it when I first moved to Florida.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4hY3ak-zdk

Nicole Dupre
11-17-2009, 11:16 PM
BLOG!!! http://www.nikki-dupre.com/uncategorized/hara-bald-crossdresser/

http://www.poster.net/chan-jackie/chan-jackie-photo-xl-jackie-chan-6232533.jpg

cadcad
11-17-2009, 11:34 PM

Why not? You're already on a roll; right down the basement stairs and back into the closet at your mom's house.

If you paid attention to any of my posts you'd know the closet only contains my FABULOUS clothes.

I understand why you troll the posters on this forum but you should pay a little attention to who you try to troll first.

BellaBellucci
11-17-2009, 11:36 PM

If you paid attention to any of my posts you'd know the closet only contains my FABULOUS clothes.

I understand why you troll the posters on this forum but you should pay a little attention to who you try to troll first.

She wasn't commenting on your clothes... :roll:

... and Phobun should DEFINITELY be banned. Talk about someone who brings nothing to the board except self-serving pop psychology! We'd all be much better off without him.

~BB~

MDM23
11-17-2009, 11:39 PM
I agree that Phobun is a mong who talks a lot of shite and most probably has never met a TS in real life.

MRSJHANIAHLOVE
11-17-2009, 11:53 PM
I agree that Phobun is a mong who talks a lot of shite and most probably has never met a TS in real life.HE IS A LITTLE SHITT!!!

MRSJHANIAHLOVE
11-17-2009, 11:54 PM
BLOG!!! http://www.nikki-dupre.com/uncategorized/hara-bald-crossdresser/

http://www.poster.net/chan-jackie/chan-jackie-photo-xl-jackie-chan-6232533.jpgLMFAO THAT WAS HILARIOUS!!! ***DIED***

cadcad
11-17-2009, 11:59 PM
~BB~

I refuse to believe you didn't get the sarcasm in my post and understood that I am never going back to the closet again.

BellaBellucci
11-18-2009, 12:01 AM
~BB~

I refuse to believe you didn't get the sarcasm in my post and understood that I am never going back to the closet again.

Sorry. I guess I missed the double-entradre. I'm blonde; I'm allowed to ditz out once in a while, right? ;)

~BB~

cadcad
11-18-2009, 12:04 AM
~BB~

Sorry. I guess I missed the double-entradre. I'm blonde; I'm allowed to ditz out once in a while, right? ;)

~BB~

I capitalized FABULOUS! way to fail at gaydom

BellaBellucci
11-18-2009, 12:08 AM
I capitalized FABULOUS! way to fail at gaydom

Ahh. There's the problem. I was never a member of gaydom. ;)

~BB~

peggygee
11-18-2009, 12:10 AM
I like him so much, that I think we ought
to clone several thousand more of him.

http://therealbarackobama.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/cloning2.jpg

:P

mbf
11-18-2009, 12:18 AM

The guy is a post op fetishist. He needs a cut up, inverted penis for his jerking off duties. :lol:

In fact I don't care, it's just hilarious when oh so clever people are oh so wrong because of their obsession with toilet parts :lol:

trish
11-18-2009, 12:18 AM
There's not enough room on Team Ramrod to accommodate soooo many of them.

Nicole Dupre
11-18-2009, 12:49 AM

The guy is a post op fetishist. He needs a cut up, inverted penis for his jerking off duties. :lol:

In fact I don't care, it's just hilarious when oh so clever people are oh so wrong because of their obsession with toilet parts :lol:
YAY! My fav butch guy is here! ;)

What's up, MBF? Nice to see you. You should hang out here more often.

Coroner
11-18-2009, 12:53 AM
Man, this forum will be called Hung Phobun soon.....

Nicole Dupre
11-18-2009, 12:56 AM

And the only good Phobun is a ... ;)

CannibalMan
11-18-2009, 01:17 AM
I'm sorry, but that's just gross. Do you fuck farm animals too? . If you like looking at that, I'm happy you're avoiding me. Go find a bestiality forum.

wait wait wait

I'm sorry, I just have to jump in.

We can't like pussy too? If we can't like pussy, and we can't like cock, what are we going to like then?

blacktgirls
11-18-2009, 01:23 AM

Your thoughts? is there some magic blunt that TS prostitutes are passing around on the street corners lately that deludes them into believing that they are even excepting of themselves ?there a plenty of girls who are praised on HA that don't do sex work .

fred41
11-18-2009, 01:25 AM
I'm sorry, but that's just gross. Do you fuck farm animals too? . If you like looking at that, I'm happy you're avoiding me. Go find a bestiality forum.

wait wait wait

We can't like pussy too? If we can't like pussy, and we can't like cock, what are we going to like then?

She's talking about HAIRY pussy as opposed to neatly trimmed.

fred41
11-18-2009, 01:31 AM

Your thoughts? is there some magic blunt that TS prostitutes are passing around on the street corners lately that deludes them into believing that they are even excepting of themselves ?there a plenty of girls who are praised on HA that don't do sex work .

yeah..off the top of my head I can think of maybe three..lol...and some dabble or have dabbled. The majority of the ts posters are clearly sex workers.

paulgutierrez
11-18-2009, 01:39 AM
Wow those tats are ridiculous. You look like Michael Scofield.

Nicole Dupre
11-18-2009, 01:39 AM

wait wait wait

I don't give a rat's ass what you like. I just think that woman is gross. Sorry.

Nicole Dupre
11-18-2009, 01:41 AM
is there some magic blunt that TS prostitutes are passing around on the street corners lately ..that deludes them into believing that they are even excepting of themselves?...

English, motherfucker!!! Do you speak it?!? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7jhb8_UPfw

CannibalMan
11-18-2009, 01:43 AM
thank you.

SarahG
11-18-2009, 01:46 AM

Why, how hung is he?

SarahG
11-18-2009, 01:50 AM

yeah..off the top of my head I can think of maybe three..lol...and some dabble or have dabbled. The majority of the ts posters are clearly sex workers.

I wouldn't say there are PLENTY of girls on HA period. Unless you want to count girls who only posted a few times and then left, most of the regular posters here are guys.

There was a thread somewhere like a year or two ago where someone tried to list all the girls who have posted on HA. It was pretty long but few of them post once a month or more.

Coroner
11-18-2009, 03:19 AM

Why, how hung is he?

I donīt know, ask Nicole..... (sorry Nicole :lol: )

BLKGSXR
11-18-2009, 03:25 AM

:Pawe please dont joke like that...Watch it happen and we all resent your comment for that :lol:

peggygee
11-18-2009, 03:29 AM

Why, how hung is he?

He's so hung, that if he pulls out his cock, it will go dark in here.

:wink:

BLKGSXR
11-18-2009, 03:32 AM

Why, how hung is he?

He's so hung, that if he pulls out his cock, it will go dark in here.

:wink:Everyone looking for it Microscopic? :twisted: :P

rockabilly
11-18-2009, 03:32 AM
Pulls out from where? lol

Nicole Dupre
11-18-2009, 03:40 AM

Why, how hung is he?

I donīt know, ask Nicole..... (sorry Nicole :lol: )

From any tree will do. ;)

But I'm just kidding, of course. Dead Phobuns are not funny. Not even one little bit. I seriously want him to live for a long time, and even father little Phobuns...

... who will also grow up to be self-loathing latent homosexuals, that future shemales can humiliate for shits and giggles. lol

blacktgirls
11-18-2009, 05:06 AM
is there some magic blunt that TS prostitutes are passing around on the street corners lately ..that deludes them into believing that they are even excepting of themselves?...

English, motherfucker!!! Do you speak it?!? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7jhb8_UPfwthanx for the laff

Odelay
11-18-2009, 05:13 AM

Co-sign.

It's a sort of a "methinks the lady doth protest too much" thing with phobun. He places post op transsexuality on such a high pedestal that you just know it's a cover for something else.

peggygee
11-18-2009, 06:13 AM

Co-sign.

It's a sort of a "methinks the lady doth protest too much" thing with phobun. He places post op transsexuality on such a high pedestal that you just know it's a cover for something else.

Sweetie, you should always put pusssy on a pedestal. :wink:

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/PussyPedestaljp.jpg

GullyFoyle
11-18-2009, 06:25 AM

I'd rethink that thought Peggy. That douchenozzle thinks Mimi is "a little too beefy" for his tastes. You'd have several thousand asshats running around not interested in meeting you in real life.

alyssats
11-18-2009, 06:38 AM
The thing that i dont like about Phobun is judging me and other TS girls that they are not true transsexual girls. Who is he to judge us?

Phobun is surely the only true transsexual in the world, the most beautiful transsexual above all!

Nicole Dupre
11-18-2009, 06:46 AM

Thanks for proving what self-serving bullshit your post-op crusade truly is. You have always let your sisters get hung out to dry here. Copy and paste some stats on that, you gutted out windbag. Your pussy is the Edsel of twats so I wouldn't get so smug, crater crotch.

BellaBellucci
11-18-2009, 07:05 AM

Thanks for proving what self-serving bullshit your post-op crusade truly is. You have always let your sisters get hung out to dry here. Copy and paste some stats on that, you gutted out windbag. Your pussy is the Edsel of twats so I wouldn't get so smug, crater crotch.

I can't say I agree with Nicole's wording (what else is new? lol) but I do have to agree that Peggy seems to be of the opinion that post-ops are better than the rest of us as partially proven by her defense of and offer of friendship to Danielle Foxx during our recent spat over the future of our demographic in porn and beyond. Peggy claims to be an activist, but she so clearly is so only for those transwoman who have had the same procedure they both have.

Even though the use of the word 'tranny' is controversial, especially for marketing purposes, and despite the fact that another word could have been chosen because Danielle had creative control over the project, none of it matters because, well, they both had their penises inverted... so it's all good. Sorry, but I call bullshit.

~BB~

rockabilly
11-18-2009, 07:10 AM
Bella you called bullshit? I bet the signal was crappy.

Nicole Dupre
11-18-2009, 07:27 AM
Good lord, your sense of humor really blows. :roll:

If you really have some money saved from living with your grandma, I implore you to spend some of it on drugs, booze, and hookers asap. Crystal meth, for example, is supposedly great for losing weight. Let's be honest here. Obviously all the chow you're consuming is not getting you laid. Maybe try something new. :idea:

peggygee
11-18-2009, 07:28 AM

Such a way with words, didn't you mean
to call me a firecracker crotch.

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/arg-bomb.gif

:lol:

Nicole Dupre
11-18-2009, 07:37 AM

Such a way with words, didn't you mean
to call me a firecracker crotch.

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/arg-bomb.gif

Fuck you, you lecherous old lesbo. I'm not playing, granny tranny.

peggygee
11-18-2009, 07:58 AM

I can't say I agree with Nicole's wording (what else is new? lol) but I do have to agree that Peggy seems to be of the opinion that post-ops are better than the rest of us as partially proven by her defense of and offer of friendship to Danielle Foxx during our recent spat over the future of our demographic in porn and beyond. Peggy claims to be an activist, but she so clearly is so only for those transwoman who have had the same procedure they both have.

Even though the use of the word 'tranny' is controversial, especially for marketing purposes, and despite the fact that another word could have been chosen because Danielle had creative control over the project, none of it matters because, well, they both had their penises inverted... so it's all good. Sorry, but I call bullshit.

~BB~

Anyone that knows me, know how much I abhor the terms "shemale,
tranny, ladyboy, and any other derogatory or derisive term used in
reference to transwomen.

However this seems not to be the true issue at hand, but rather it is
the beef that Nicole has with Phobun, and that you have with Danielle.

FYI, Danielle was my friend prior to her GRS and remains so to this
day. Do I wish that she had named her site something other than
"Sexchange Tranny" and that she uses the term "shemale" in
marketing it, yes.

The same is true of Phobum, I don't agree with everything that he posts,
but I do count him as a friend.

Unlike some of those forum who one week are friends, and then the next
are calling each other every gender inappropriate name under the Sun,
and putting their business out on front street, only to be buddies and
bashing another girl the next week.

If you're my friend, you're my friend, even if we don't see I to eye on
everything.

As to the allegation of proselytizing about post ops, last I checked the
number of post ops on this site can be counted on one hand. I would
counter that a relatively small fraction of what I post is about post ops,
and by no means do I discriminate because of genital status.

peggygee
11-18-2009, 08:04 AM

I'd rethink that thought Peggy. That douchenozzle thinks Mimi is "a little too beefy" for his tastes. You'd have several thousand asshats running around not interested in meeting you in real life.

Seeing as how they are lusting for sausage,
and I'm rocking taco, that works out well.

:wink:

Nicole Dupre
11-18-2009, 08:15 AM

~BB~

Anyone that knows me, know how much I abhor the terms "shemale,
tranny, ladyboy, and any other derogatory or derisive term used in
reference to transwomen.

However this seems not to be the true issue at hand, but rather it is
the beef that Nicole has with Phobun, and that you have with Danielle.

FYI, Danielle was my friend prior to her GRS and remains so to this
day. Do I wish that she had named her site something other than
"Sexchange Tranny" and that she uses the term "shemale" in
marketing it, yes.

The same is true of Phobum, I don't agree with everything that he posts,
but I do count him as a friend.

Unlike some of those forum who one week are friends, and then the next
are calling each other every gender inappropriate name under the Sun,
and putting their business out on front street, only to be buddies and
bashing another girl the next week.

If you're my friend, you're my friend, even if we don't see I to eye on
everything.

As to the allegation of proselytizing about post ops, last I checked the
number of post ops on this site can be counted on one hand. I would
counter that a relatively small fraction of what I post is about post ops,
and by no means do I discriminate because of genital status.

Danielle probably needs moral support, but what a shame if she feels she needs it from you or your latent queer buddy.

Danielle, don't drink the Koolaide, mama. Those two self-absorbed jackasses, Peggy and Phobun, can't hold a candle to you.

And, Bella, you actually sound as sanctimonious as Peggy at this point. Danielle owes you no explanations. If you want a place in this industry, you'll get lonely trying to reinvent the wheel. Want to be a catalyst for change? Go for it. But slamming Danielle over something as petty as terminology, which actually butters your bread too, is hypocritical if not absurd. Danielle deserves your support, not scorn. Like it or not, she paved the way for you, me, and countless others. The truth is, whether you feel any affinity with "gaydom" or not, you live there. We all do. It's not who we are, but the haters would put our corpses in the same fucking pile at the end of the day. Don't kid yourself, girly.

BellaBellucci
11-18-2009, 08:51 AM
And, Bella, you actually sound as sanctimonious as Peggy at this point. Danielle owes you no explanations. If you want a place in this industry, you'll get lonely trying to reinvent the wheel. Want to be a catalyst for change? Go for it. But slamming Danielle over something as petty as terminology, which actually butters your bread too, is hypocritical if not absurd. Danielle deserves your support, not scorn. Like it or not, she paved the way for you, me, and countless others. The truth is, whether you feel any affinity with "gaydom" or not, you live there. We all do. It's not who we are, but the haters would put our corpses in the same fucking pile at the end of the day. Don't kid yourself, girly.

I'm not going into this again. Some people agree with me and some people don't. And it's over. My point was that it seemed like Peggy and Danielle got cozier around the time Danielle and I started fighting. It had nothing to do with taking another shot at Danielle and you of all people should understand that since it was to your benefit.

Sanctimonious? Why? Because I demand respect? Wow, Nicole, you even fight with your 'friends.' Thanks a lot.

~BB~

Nicole Dupre
11-18-2009, 09:51 AM

I'm not going into this again. Some people agree with me and some people don't. And it's over. My point was that it seemed like Peggy and Danielle got cozier around the time Danielle and I started fighting. It had nothing to do with taking another shot at Danielle and you of all people should understand that since it was to your benefit.

Sanctimonious? Why? Because I demand respect? Wow, Nicole, you even fight with your 'friends.' Thanks a lot.

~BB~

But didn't the whole thing start when you questioned Danielle's integrity for calling herself a "tranny" on Maury? Danielle is just as sensitive as anyone, Bella. If she initially said something shitty to you, I wouldn't be happy about that either. Honestly, the whole war between you two bums we out.

giovanni_hotel
11-18-2009, 12:47 PM
WHeW!!

Nicole is a bitch, but dammit, she's my BITCH!!

Agreed I don't know why phobun is on HA.

I dunno if he should be banned, but dude more often than not comes off like an asshole.
He apparently hates preop Tgirls, and hates the men who love 'em.

HA is a magnet for insects, I just wish Phobun would vent his psychological hangups somewhere else.

rockabilly
11-18-2009, 02:06 PM
Edit - Nevermind , no point to any of it.

bte
11-18-2009, 02:15 PM
Most of the posts I see from Phobun are him bashing pre-ops for whatever reason. I don't know if he hates pre-ops or not, but perhaps he has a specific taste of what he thinks a transsexual should be.

jcinva
11-18-2009, 02:32 PM
Nicole -

Still spewing your own personal brand of venom at the world, I see. This person's a cunt; that person's a fag.

I notice most of these folks, at least according to you, loathe some particular group you identify with, not you, in particular. This one hates sex workers; that one hates pre-ops, and the other hates massively over-inked Jersey queens.

Didja ever stop and consider it might just possibly be... you? And just you?

I go away for a couple of weeks and it's the same thing when I get back - Nicole the crusader, taking on all the "haters."

I see a dark, dark future for you Nicole. It's either gonna be real slow at the end of a long line of bottles of Carstairs (or cans of Sterno), or real fast, sitting on the toilet seat, pulling a Budd Dwyer.

The handful of dopes egging you on - you think that cheer squad is on "your side?" They don't give a shit about you. They're just on the sidelines looking for some drama and excitement. Your Internet tough guy and street brawling act is cheaper than cable and they don't risk getting their drink jostled. They wind you up and watch you come out swinging.

These are the same fools who'd've been rooting for the gray one with spots over at a Michael Vick party if they could've scored an invite. Just 'cause they've got a sawbuck riding on the fight doesn't make them animal rights activists.

I don't know much about you - mostly just the psychotic shit you rant against others, and that apparently constantly. Don't know how much of that ink you got scratched on ya with a paper clip after lights out by Vern Schillinger up at Rahway or what.

I'm thinking this much rage over this extended a period might just be pathological. You know, maybe a bit too much lead-based ink, maybe a few too many spirochetes upstairs. You may be overdue for a trip to the Free Clinic.

If it ain't that, it may be time to look into some mood stabilizers.

Your days of getting flown down to a South Beach penthouse for the weekend to make out with "Made" guys are long over, Nicky. It's time to start taking care of yourself.

Get some help. Really.

Nicole Dupre
11-18-2009, 02:59 PM
Nicol... eally.

:sleep

Nicole Dupre
11-18-2009, 03:04 PM
Edit - Nevermind , no point to any of it.

Exactly.

Shut up and get laid, cartoon boy.

2009AD
11-18-2009, 03:28 PM

Off Topic: Do you get paid by the post? 32 posts a day? If you can find the time to post 32 times a day, you can certainly find time to exercise and meet a woman (gg or tg) in real life.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
Total posts:7517

rockabilly
Total posts:6848
[0.95% of total / 32.92 posts per day]

Nicole Dupre
11-18-2009, 03:51 PM

Off Topic: Do you get paid by the post? 32 posts a day? If you can find the time to post 32 times a day, you can certainly find time to exercise and meet a woman (gg or tg) in real life.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel

rockabilly
[0.95% of total / 32.92 posts per day]ROTFLMMFAO!!!

BellaBellucci
11-18-2009, 04:49 PM
But didn't the whole thing start when you questioned Danielle's integrity for calling herself a "tranny" on Maury? Danielle is just as sensitive as anyone, Bella. If she initially said something shitty to you, I wouldn't be happy about that either. Honestly, the whole war between you two bums we out.

Actually, it started when she let an audience of people and millions of viewers inspect her and call her 'a man.' I complained that despite her popularity and apparent ability to do so, she never asked the Maury producers to change any of the wording to that which actually respects trans women.

Somehow in this country we think it's OK to enhance punishments for those that assault people of protected classes and prosecute their actions as 'hate crimes' (all violent crimes are hate crimes... duh!), yet it's also OK - even encouraged - to use what pretty much amounts to hate-speech on TV in front of millions because it gets a few more ratings points than a more socially aware version of what I actually think is a fun concept with the sleaze.

I think the transsexual demo as a whole is suffering from dangerously low self esteem and nobody will respect us until we correct it - and why should they? It is we that allow this to continue. When is some girl going to put her foot down and say, 'ya know what? enough's enough?!' I still say that girl should have been Danielle.

And for the record, if Danielle is so sensitive she needs to stop dishing it out. Attacking every time one feels even slightly threatened is not a respectable defense mechanism and a sign of mental instability.

This war would be over if Danielle respected the opinions of others. She doesn't need to agree but she needs to respect. Ironically, as I type this I'm being assaulted by one of her banners. *ahem* 'Sex Change Tranny.' Just lovely.

~BB~

2009AD
11-18-2009, 05:04 PM
Actually, it started when she let an audience of people and millions of viewers of the show inspect her and call her 'a man.' I complained that despite her popularity and apparent ability to do so, she never asked the Maury producers to change any of the wording to that which actually respects trans women.

Somehow in this country we think it's OK to enhance punishments for those that assault people of protected classes and prosecute their actions as 'hate crimes' (all violent crimes are hate crimes... duh!), yet it's also OK - even encouraged - to use what pretty much amounts to hate-speech on TV in front of millions because it gets a few more ratings points than a more socially aware version of what I actually think is a fun concept with the sleaze.

As much as you or I may dislike it, the Maury show has a formula for their shows. They are not going to change show titles based on Danielle's urging. Maury is not 60 minutes or Oprah.

You can't compare a criminal attack against a transgender person with a syndicated show that pays performers to appear. Granted, the Maury Show does little to advance the avergae person's understanding of tg issues, but it's not the same as robbing and strangling a TG person.

BellaBellucci
11-18-2009, 05:27 PM
As much as you or I may dislike it, the Maury show has a formula for their shows. They are not going to change show titles based on Danielle's urging. Maury is not 60 minutes or Oprah.

Danielle's urging? How about Danielle staging a boycott? Maury's 'formula' seems to overrule basic self respect and common sense within our 'community' because we CHOOSE to continue to be a part of it. They can't do the show without us, but you know... a few hundred dollars and a trip to New York is just something the girls seem to find irresistible. We're never going to be taken seriously if we continue to allow ourselves to be ostracized in front of a national daytime audience for a pittance.

You can't compare a criminal attack against a transgender person with a syndicated show that pays performers to appear. Granted, the Maury Show does little to advance the avergae person's understanding of tg issues, but it's not the same as robbing and strangling a TG person.

Actually, I've argued that it is quite the same. Again it has to do with self respect. If we don't respect ourselves then who else will ever respect us? Imagine a day we we no longer need unconstitutional 'hate crime legislation.' I'm sorry but we're all pretty much on a sort of social welfare when we should be learning how to better express ourselves and protect ourselves instead, both individually and as a whole.

~BB~

Nicole Dupre
11-18-2009, 05:51 PM
I think the transsexual demo as a whole is suffering from dangerously low self esteem and nobody will respect us until we correct it - and why should they? It is we that allow this to continue. When is some girl going to put her foot down and say, 'ya know what? enough's enough?!' I still say that girl should have been Danielle.

And for the record, if Danielle is so sensitive she needs to stop dishing it out. Attacking every time one feels even slightly threatened is not a respectable defense mechanism and a sign of mental instability.

With all due respect, Danielle doesn't owe any of us the act of "putting her foot down" with Maury's producers. If she didn't go along with what they wanted, another TS gladly would have. If she disappointed you, you'd need to go on Maury and right that wrong yourself. I take no issue with words like shemale or sexchange because at least they'll keep us in the dialogue for now.

Candice let them deepen her voice. Danielle let them call her a man. You and I let them package us as shemales. It's all the same shit at the end of the day. It's "two steps forward, one step back", again and again, all the way to the finish line. And when we get there, we'll be relatively complacent and boring just like the fags.

I don't care about changing the world, but you are most welcome to 'strike blows against the empire'. But just by being trannys, we all have. I have almost zero respect for Hara and Peggy. But the men on this forum are STILL somewhat unworthy of jerking off in their shadows, for the simple reason that they are both M2F and dared to think for themselves. I'm not holding my breath waiting for anyone to change. I'm a lot more impressed with people who are being themselves.

:2cent

cadcad
11-18-2009, 06:59 PM
It's "two steps forward, one step back", again and again, all the way to the finish line. And when we get there, we'll be relatively complacent and boring just like the fags.

This is how I think of it too. The masses still need to be educated about who transsexuals are as a whole before you can start worrying about changing the words used to describe them.

Maury's show is all about ratings not education though so you work with what you can. The only thing the trans community got out of being exploited was to show more people you really can't tell us apart from anyone else. Small stupid step but a necessary one.

Silcc69
11-18-2009, 07:02 PM

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel

rockabilly
[0.95% of total / 32.92 posts per day]

This has actually been bought up several times.

SarahG
11-18-2009, 10:22 PM
Somehow in this country we think it's OK to enhance punishments for those that assault people of protected classes and prosecute their actions as 'hate crimes'

Actually that's not true; hate crimes are when someone targets someone BECAUSE of their group-membership (i.e. race, nationality, religion, etc.) in order to terrorize said group.

It's not an "automatic" hate crime every time someone who is white kills someone who is black, or everyone someone who is gay has an altercation with someone who is straight.

The famous dragging death of that black guy in texas shows the theory of this when fully played out; a white guy with a pickup truck wanted to put the local black population "in their place" and to do that picked a black guy who was an easy target, chained him to the back of his truck, and dragged him for miles all around town until he died... and then went out of his way to drop the body in front of the gates to the area's most historic black cemetery so that people would know the intention was to get a message across.

It's a specific type of crime in that the victim was only the victim as a means to an ends; like the hispanic guy in PA last year that a group of high schoolers beat to death in the streets because they thought he was an illegal (he wasn't) and wanted to, as they themselves put it, show those illegals to stay out of the country.

(all violent crimes are hate crimes... duh!),

Violent crimes are committed all the time without intending to terrorize a specific group. It sounds like the word hate in hate crimes is misleading you into thinking the perpetrators hated the victim; even that is not always the case with violent crime.

An addict trying to rob a gas station's quickie mart in the middle of the night, who then botches the robbery and ultimately ends up shooting the clerk to death, did not "hate" the clerk, now would the addict be trying to terrorize all quickie mart attendees. Some violent crime is also totally random where people go about hurting others simply for sport- they could care less WHO they're hurting, they just want to go kick someone's ass.

By proliferating these misconceptions about hate crime, one is essentially helping to give political power to those who would opt to go around killing us. The conservatives dislike hate crime and spread lies & misconceptions about how it's all about "establishing a hierarchy of protected classes" because they get their panties wet whenever a gay guy is chained to a fence post and beaten to death, or when an EMT team decides to leave a preop trans girl to bleed out on the streets while they laugh at her situation after a car accident so that "the freak could die."

Distance
11-18-2009, 10:33 PM
So...take Phobun out? Interesting coming from Nicolas, the bandwith iconoclastic sewer waste who got banned from at least 2 forums and coming on for more. :lol:

BellaBellucci
11-18-2009, 10:57 PM
It's "two steps forward, one step back", again and again, all the way to the finish line. And when we get there, we'll be relatively complacent and boring just like the fags.

This is how I think of it too. The masses still need to be educated about who transsexuals are as a whole before you can start worrying about changing the words used to describe them.

Maury's show is all about ratings not education though so you work with what you can. The only thing the trans community got out of being exploited was to show more people you really can't tell us apart from anyone else. Small stupid step but a necessary one.

Ok, I buy that to a point. It was necessary way back when but when a woman like Candis is cast on a major network television show, don't you don't think maybe it's time to push forward? I do. *shrug*

~BB~

addicted
11-19-2009, 05:49 AM
phobun is a piece of shit coward but what do you expect from a board like this with drama queens and meaningless threads about nothing.

Nicole Dupre
11-19-2009, 05:55 AM
So...take Phobun out? Interesting coming from Nicolas, the bandwith iconoclastic sewer waste who got banned from at least 2 forums and coming on for more. :lol:

Who is this Nicholas you speak of, and why do you like sucking his cock?

But I hope you don't mean me, because this "not caring about me" thing you always talk about is really getting to be quite flattering lately. :P

Jim Brown
11-19-2009, 05:59 AM

Who is this Nicholas you speak of, and why do like sucking his cock?

Nicole i fucking love u, and i love the shit you say, OMG. I want you to cum down by throat so bad!!

Nicole Dupre
11-19-2009, 06:17 AM

Ok, I buy that to a point. It was necessary way back when but when a woman like Candis is cast on a major network television show, don't you don't think maybe it's time to push forward? I do. *shrug*

~BB~

"Time"? "Time", according to what? lol We start getting too "pushy" and they'll push us right over a cliff. Hitler pushed gays into concentration camps after they had a little freedom. This country pushed gays under the bus when AIDS came around. The Village People were so cute until they got sick. Do you think the pharmaceutical companies cared about who pushed?

I think we're doing fine on television. Let's get this place to resemble the Playboy mansion first, or even a damn strip club, and then maybe we can move on to the morons sitting in front of the idiot box.

We've got weirdos like Peggy G within our community, ready to throw us under the bus because we hook with our cocks. Who the fuck's going to take us seriously when we can't even get an asshole like her to back us up right on our own forum? Why don't you open your mouth and "push" right here? You've got her, Phobun, and a hideous shitload of others.

There's no "time" like the present. ;)

Nicole Dupre
11-19-2009, 06:30 AM

Nicole i fucking love u, and i love the shit you say, OMG. I want you to cum down by throat so bad!!

The best way to guarantee that happening to is let me skull fuck you. Either that, or a superb fellatio technique.

I mean, getting me hard is easy. But once the cobra pops out of the basket, you need to play a beautiful song to get her to spew her sweet venom. ;)

blckhaze
11-19-2009, 06:42 AM

The best way to guarantee that happening to is let me skull fuck you. Either that, or a superb fellatio technique.

I mean, getting me hard is easy. But once the cobra pops out of the basket, you need to play a beautiful song to get her to spew her sweet venom. ;)

:what :what

Nicole Dupre
11-19-2009, 06:52 AM
HAZE!!!!!!!! :)

BLKGSXR
11-19-2009, 06:56 AM

:what :whatGtfo tend to the woman asleep in your bed. :shock:

jcinva
11-19-2009, 07:31 AM
So - what's the deal, Nickster?

I can't help but notice a lot of threads on this board where your psychosis is really starting to bloom for the world to see tend to just go *poof* into the ether.

Do you go running to the mods when you realize you've made a total fucktard out of yourself in public, and beg them to erase the slate and give you a tabula rasa on which to show your ass anew, yet again?

"Whoopsie! Went off the meds, again, and I started spewing bile at everyone. A little help, please?"

Pretty impressive how the t-girls and the board mods will circle the wagons and close ranks to give a pass even to a racist sociopath such as yourself. I mean, loyalty's got to count for something, right?

Shame, though, now no-one will get to read how you did that whole Jerry Lewis, "me no rikee Hara Juku - Missee Gorightry" bit. That was some funny shit you pulled there.

Wouldn't it rock if you could go running under the skirts of the blogspot mods to the same effect. Get them to pull down those horrendous pics of Tim Curry (http://harajukutgirl.blogspot.com/), n'est-ce pas?

So, 50, eh? I'm impressed. That's the nice thing about those lead-based pigments: they don't run or fade nearly as quickly as the water soluble ones.

Nicole Dupre
11-19-2009, 07:36 AM
So - what's the...

... the water soluble ones.

Is someone talking?

TSMissJasmine
11-19-2009, 07:58 AM
She hates fags.

How dare you, Mr Rancid Stink-Bush Twat Avatar? I LOVE my gay brothers and sisters so don't you make assumptions about me, you dumb homo motherfucker. I go to bat for gay men plenty, but not you closet homos. You fagots are a liability, you chickenshit queer.

I get an erection everytime nicole talks like this!!!

blckhaze
11-19-2009, 08:40 AM
yo nicole
i see uve been quite busy since ur move to the northeast.

jcinva
11-19-2009, 04:29 PM
So - what's the...

Is someone talking?

No, no. No-one talking. Just the electrical outlet whispering at you, again.

Back to your Jack and Sterno, Nicky. Shhh... Think about the days of getting flown down to South Beach penthouses for the weekend.

Shhh... Relax. Almost over, Nicky. Think about ketchup and the rabbits.

And those halcyon days of the Kennedy Administration before the voices started. Back before those horrible, horrible black people and Jews and Asians and fagots (sic) all started to conspire against you and make you "do" things.

Shhhh.....

jcinva
11-19-2009, 04:32 PM
Tell the other bears what you just saw!

Nicole Dupre
11-19-2009, 04:43 PM
So - what's the...

Is someone talking?

No, no. No-one talking. Just the electrical outlet whispering at you, again.

Back to your Jack and Sterno, Nicky. Shhh... Think about the days of getting flown down to South Beach penthouses for the weekend.

And those halcyon days of the Kennedy Administration before the voices started. Back before those horrible, horrible black people and Jews and Asians and fagots (sic) all started to conspire against you and make you "do" things.

Shhhh.....

:popcorn

trish
11-19-2009, 06:38 PM
Hey jcinva. I’m jealous. I thought that insult about the talking electrical outlet was something you invented to hurl at me ( http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?p=740980&highlight=#740980 ). Now you’re using it on other girls too!! How fucking creative!!!

Well I see that at least you can paint a stark and vivid picture of dank rooms cluttered with sterno cans and empty whisky bottles. Got some first hand experience there? It’s pretty clear you’re the one who has contemplated suicide more than once. I can’t say I empathize or that I know what you’re going through, because I don’t. Just, please, get some help...or not.

Nicole Dupre
11-19-2009, 07:18 PM
She hates fags.

I get an erection everytime nicole talks like this!!!

Why do you think I do it? lol

xo

Distance
11-19-2009, 09:06 PM

But I hope you don't mean me, because this "not caring about me" thing you always talk about is really getting to be quite flattering lately. :P

Could well be 'Armando'. What an awful name by the way. Flattering is it? Loads of surprises in store for you. :wink:

Nicole Dupre
11-19-2009, 09:38 PM

Could well be 'Armando'. What an awful name by the way. Flattering is it? Loads of surprises in store for you. :wink:

Moron, my name never was Armando. lol

And what's that? A threat from the guy who "doesn't care what I say"? Please bitch. Come correct or prepare to get capped. I don't play, fagot.

Nicole Dupre
11-19-2009, 09:43 PM
Btw, I was banned from ONE forum. Name another, dummy.

Distance
11-19-2009, 09:52 PM

One more reply and I close your sites down. Try me. :wink:

cadcad
11-19-2009, 09:59 PM

Shhhh.....

Holy fucking shit does this read as a murderer's last words to someone as they kill them to anyone else?

Nicole Dupre
11-19-2009, 10:00 PM

Fuck off and die. Now go for it.

cadcad
11-19-2009, 10:08 PM

~BB~

I understand where you're coming from I just don't think the masses are ready or will accept any kind of leap of acceptance for us. Were only recently seeing an acceptance from parents of their own children that come out early and want to transition.

I hope I'm wrong in saying this but I do not think transsexuals will be fully accepted in our life times. Unless you move to Thailand or so.

Distance
11-19-2009, 10:19 PM

Plenty of libel here. Ok. :wink:

cadcad
11-19-2009, 10:20 PM
I'm sure shes scared now. :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

peggygee
11-19-2009, 10:27 PM

Probably shitting bricks, and painting dicks as we speak.

Nicole Dupre
11-19-2009, 11:46 PM

The screen shots of your threats were taken, the webmasters were notified, and the sites are still up.

Now what, cum-guzzler? Is your dad gonna beat up my dad? lol

Nicole Dupre
11-19-2009, 11:49 PM

"Shitting bricks"? No. Your face was not in my toilet the last time I pooped. lol

What up with the sides of your mouth? They droop down, all funny looking? lol

cadcad
11-19-2009, 11:57 PM
I'm kind of changing my idea of Nicole. I would like to party with her but I'm not sure I could keep up.

peggygee
11-20-2009, 12:14 AM

"Shitting bricks"? No. Your face was not in my toilet the last time I pooped. lol

Hey Nicole, when are you going to make another Youtube?

I love your Marlboro man voice.

Nicole Dupre
11-20-2009, 01:12 AM

Hey Nicole, when are you going to make another Youtube?

I love your Marlboro man voice.

I LOVE it! :D I made a joke about your looks, not about you looking masculine. You lost your composure quick, Broomhilda.

But if that's the best you've got, you were not prepared. I thought I "didn't want to go there".

Now, what were you doing over the last hour or so? Copying and pasting a Dilbert cartoon somewhere? Dilating to shemale porn? lol

Anyway, it's pretty simple. Stop dissing shemale sexworkers, stop perpetuating nonsense like "true" vs "untrue" transsexuals, and marry Phobun. After that, I'll go back to ignoring you like almost everyone else does.

Silcc69
11-20-2009, 01:34 AM

The screen shots of your threats were taken, the webmasters were notified, and the sites are still up.

Now what, cum-guzzler? Is your dad gonna beat up my dad? lol

:twisted:

Nicole Dupre
11-20-2009, 02:03 AM

What's that supposed to mean? :?:

tsmandy
11-20-2009, 03:33 AM

You keep focusing on my avatar (ever since I installed adblock plus I don't have to look at your ugly avatar), it's like you've never seen a pussy before - that's what they look like. The one in my avatar isn't even all that hairy, so just for your education I'll show you what a real hirsute pussy looks like. Jesus Fucking Christ. I'm sorry, but that's just gross. Do you fuck farm animals too? . If you like looking at that, I'm happy you're avoiding me. Go find a bestiality forum, you degenerate.

I disagree Nicole, hairy pussy is way better to fuck. Shaving bush dries women out.

BellaBellucci
11-20-2009, 04:03 AM
Shaving bush dries women out.

Really? That hasn't been my experience. *shrug*

~BB~

Ecstatic
11-20-2009, 06:56 AM
You know, if you don't hang on the board hourly or at least daily, you really can miss all the action here!! LOL

Ryz
11-20-2009, 08:28 AM
pathetic

Nicole Dupre
11-20-2009, 08:59 AM

I disagree Nicole, hairy pussy is way better to fuck. Shaving bush dries women out.

I haven't fucked a vagina since high school, so I can't comment. But that guy posted a pic of a cave woman. I've seen dogs with less fur.

buckjohnson
11-20-2009, 12:59 PM
I have been gone for a while on a holiday. Upon my return, I see that some things never change. ND still had lots of sass...and lack common sense and decency. Still a lot of gay projection and psychotic delusional commentary. Still a lot of TSV nonsensical ramblings and misguided pride and prejudice. Still a lot of kiss ass. And a new racially tinge thread about race and Beyonce that is so misguided and factually incorrect, and then hijack a thread that was very empowering and personal to the OP...well I some correction is needed regarding that last comment.... Sadly some things never change.

buckjohnson
11-20-2009, 01:01 PM
As an addendum to my last posting. Some things remain the same. I still love AT

jcinva
11-20-2009, 09:31 PM
Hey jcinva. I’m jealous. I thought that insult about the talking electrical outlet was something you invented to hurl at me ( http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?p=740980&highlight=#740980 ). Now you’re using it on other girls too!! How fucking creative!!!

Oh, now, Trish - don't feel put out with me.

Don't we all have our own metaphorical "electrical outlets" talking to us and telling us all metaphorically to "cut ourselves" and "set fires" and "strangle kittens in the bathtub," then spend the evenings crying hysterically into its warm, little body over a fifth of cheap whiskey poured into a Sau-Sea Shrimp Cocktail glass, hoping to pass out before we can steel up the nerve to pick up that loaded gun sitting on the kitchen table next to us?

I mean, really, isn't that the Universal Human Condition? Who on this board can honestly say they haven't watched Deer Hunter, with the volume turned down, playing the Christoper Walken part with their own revolver in the living room while listening to Leftoverture?

C'mon! Who hasn't done that?

It's all just a part of the Circle of Life, isn't it?

trish
11-20-2009, 09:36 PM
Don't we all ... No. We don't.

Nicole Dupre
11-20-2009, 09:40 PM
I have been gone for a while on a holiday. Upon my return, I see that some things never change. ND still had lots of sass...and lack common sense and decency. Still a lot of gay projection and psychotic delusional commentary. Still a lot of TSV nonsensical ramblings and misguided pride and prejudice. Still a lot of kiss ass. And a new racially tinge thread about race and Beyonce that is so misguided and factually incorrect, and then hijack a thread that was very empowering and personal to the OP...well I some correction is needed regarding that last comment.... Sadly some things never change.

Stfu, you dork. You're the fucking idiot giving bad reviews to websites that haven't even launched. Piss off, dummy. No one missed you.

buckjohnson
11-20-2009, 10:32 PM
Hello Nicole or Nikki. Was my review inaccurate in anyway?

Sorry I cannot match your intellect or you innate ability to be inaccurately judgmental. And what about your inelegant /inartful body poses, as well as your grasp of inane Internet jargon? Can't match those either. Finally, I cannot match your substantial, unprecedented, and undisputed ability to match the ugliness inward that you have in your heart to the your outward appearance.

Nicole Dupre
11-20-2009, 10:36 PM
Hello Nicole or Nikki. Was my review inaccurate in anyway?

Sorry I cannot match your intellect or you innate ability to be inaccurately judgmental. And what about your inelegant /inartful body poses, as well as your grasp of inane Internet jargon? Can't match those either. Finally, I cannot match your substantial, unprecedented, and undisputed ability to match the ugliness inward that you have in your heart to the your outward appearance.

Translation: Buck Johnson feels inadequate about his penis size, and wishes he had a dog to kick.

buckjohnson
11-20-2009, 11:25 PM
None of my posts have ever been about any penis, not concern about size, though I have written that measuring one's penis is a gayful activity and a bit narcisstic, I mean nobody measures their toes or annnouces proudly to the world the size of their nose..or ask for comparison shots of ears.

But you ND, are one hot mama with a penis to worship..if one likes worshiping Satan and Slayer.

jcinva
11-20-2009, 11:56 PM
I mean nobody ... annnouces proudly to the world the size of their nose..or ask for comparison shots of ears.

Ha! Jokes on you, dude!

Two fat, glorious inches of nasal pride right here, from tip to bridge, liberally adorned with shiny, oily blackheads all the way up the sides of both bulbous nostrils.

Look on my Nose, Ye Mighty, and despair!

AngelinaTorres
11-21-2009, 08:11 PM
AT

I Still Love The Guy i Knew a Few Months Ago But i Don't Like What He Became, Things Have Changed and The Water has Flowed Under The Bridges.
Lying Hurts But it Makes us Stronger, We Always Know the Truth One Day... LOVE it's an Easy Word to Say, Not For Me and He Know That Cause He Know Me...
I Would Not Say AnyMore At Least Not Here, I Miss Him Every Day But I Will Never Forget Him.

russtafa
11-22-2009, 04:39 AM
i dont like or dislike sexworkers but do love tgirls they rule my world

elo
11-22-2009, 06:53 PM
Generally speaking:
I have noticed that there are people on HA who thinks(at least i have the impression) that post ops are superior to pre ops or non ops.Imo that is arrogant and ignorant.How does it make a post op transsexual superior when she has her penis inverted? :roll:
So why are people here who proclaim the superiority of post op transsexuals?Do they think they are on a mission to convert the non believers?IDK
Just to be not wrong understood:Iīm not asking somebody to be banned.

Nicole Dupre
11-22-2009, 07:09 PM
Generally speaking:
I have noticed that there are people on HA who thinks(at least i have the impression) that post ops are superior to pre ops or non ops.Imo that is arrogant and ignorant.How does it make a post op transsexual superior when she has her penis inverted? :roll:
So why are people here who proclaim the superiority of post op transsexuals?Do they think they are on a mission to convert the non believers?IDK

I'm not asking that they be banned. I think they should either come clean about their bullshit agendas and, if they can't, they should get called out on it for being the elitist scum that they are. As I've said, I am extremely close with a few post-ops, and the attitude that Peggy G is so smugly copping is not a common one. She's a fucking sell out, and phobun is her retarded lap dog. Shame on her, and fuck them both.

buckjohnson
11-23-2009, 12:02 AM
AT

I Still Love The Guy i Knew a Few Months Ago But i Don't Like What He Became, Things Have Changed and The Water has Flowed Under The Bridges.
Lying Hurts But it Makes us Stronger, We Always Know the Truth One Day... LOVE it's an Easy Word to Say, Not For Me and He Know That Cause He Know Me...
I Would Not Say AnyMore At Least Not Here, I Miss Him Every Day But I Will Never Forget Him.

AT. I will always love you. I made some on the ground in the moment decisions that I now regret...and harmed you unnecessary. That does not make me a liar. That makes me a flawed human being

phobun
11-23-2009, 01:18 AM
I'm not asking that they be banned. I think they should either come clean about their bullshit agendas and, if they can't, they should get called out on it for being the elitist scum that they are. As I've said, I am extremely close with a few post-ops, and the attitude that Peggy G is so smugly copping is not a common one. She's a fucking sell out, and phobun is her retarded lap dog. Shame on her, and fuck them both.
Your jealousy of Peggy is so pathetic and transparent.

Peggy is at ease with herself as a woman and confidently spearheads issues dear to her. You're the awkward Alonso Quixano of middle-aged homosexuals who became fascinated with transsexuality relatively late in life at nearly 40 years of age. And so you became a mad tranny-errant roving from board to board, quixotically attacking whatever ridiculous target you identify as a threat. Like El Hidalgo, you're obsessed and paranoid and damn near frothing at the mouth as you decompensate more and more. You must realize that Peggy is the real thing; the content, self-satisfied woman you'll never become.

You've become a parody of your most unrealistic dreams.

tsHillary
11-23-2009, 01:21 AM

Peggy is at ease with herself as a woman and confidently spearheads issues dear to her. You're the awkward Alonso Quixano of middle-aged homosexuals who became obsessed with transsexuality relatively late in life. And so you became a mad tranny-errant roving from board to board, quixotically attacking whatever ridiculous target you identify as a threat. Like El Hidalgo, you're obsessed and paranoid and damn near frothing at the mouth as you decompensate more and more. You must realize that Peggy is the real thing; the content, self-satisfied woman you'll never become.

You have a very skewed, and very incorrect view on gender

phobun
11-23-2009, 01:24 AM

Peggy is at ease with herself as a woman and confidently spearheads issues dear to her. You're the awkward Alonso Quixano of middle-aged homosexuals who became obsessed with transsexuality relatively late in life. And so you became a mad tranny-errant roving from board to board, quixotically attacking whatever ridiculous target you identify as a threat. Like El Hidalgo, you're obsessed and paranoid and damn near frothing at the mouth as you decompensate more and more. You must realize that Peggy is the real thing; the content, self-satisfied woman you'll never become.

The post you quote is about the Don Quixote of queens, not about gender.

Teydyn
11-23-2009, 01:43 AM
That might be, but her comment was still spot on... :)

phobun
11-23-2009, 01:50 AM
Generally speaking:
This is overly dramatic. Just because I like a particular type of transsexual is not the same as saying they are "superior". So some guys prefer pre-ops just as I prefer post-ops, but that does not mean the the pre-op lovers "are on a mission to convert the non believers." That's just silly.
For the record, a post-op does not necessarily have her "penis inverted".

phobun
11-23-2009, 01:52 AM
That might be, but her comment was still spot on... :)
No, it means we have a difference of opinion, but any disagreement does not mean one party is "incorrect". You're welcome to articulate how my "view on gender" (whatever that means) is incorrect or "skewed".

elo
11-23-2009, 02:15 AM

Peggy is at ease with herself as a woman and confidently spearheads issues dear to her. You're the awkward Alonso Quixano of middle-aged homosexuals who became fascinated with transsexuality relatively late in life at nearly 40 years of age. And so you became a mad tranny-errant roving from board to board, quixotically attacking whatever ridiculous target you identify as a threat. Like El Hidalgo, you're obsessed and paranoid and damn near frothing at the mouth as you decompensate more and more. You must realize that Peggy is the real thing; the content, self-satisfied woman you'll never become.

You've become a parody of your most unrealistic dreams.A guy calls a M2F transsexual a man.I donīt see a happy ending here.

phobun
11-23-2009, 02:48 AM

You've become a parody of your most unrealistic dreams.A guy calls a M2F transsexual a man.I donīt see a happy ending here.
Where did anyone call "a M2F transsexual a man"? That being said, I think it is a fair question about whether Dupre acts like any sort of woman.

And I doubt Dupre was ever concerned about anyone's happiness given the cruel things Dupre has said about Peggy, not least of which you can read above, and given Dupre's sadistic taunts of Rockabilly and others.

elo
11-23-2009, 02:58 AM

Where did anyone call "a M2F transsexual a man"? That being said, I think it is a fair question about whether Dupre acts like any sort of woman.

And I doubt Dupre was ever concerned about anyone's happiness given the cruel things Dupre has said about Peggy, not least of which you can read above, and given Dupre's sadistic taunts of Rockabilly and others.Since you ask.
phobun wrote:

You're the awkward Alonso Quixano of middle-aged homosexuals who became fascinated with transsexuality relatively late in life at nearly 40 years of age.
phobun wrote:

You must realize that Peggy is the real thing; the content, self-satisfied woman you'll never become.

I know that that Nicole is effervescent and uses sometimes a not diplomatic language but calling a M2F transsexual a man is probably the worst thing you can do in relation to a Tgirl.

phobun
11-23-2009, 03:04 AM

And I doubt Dupre was ever concerned about anyone's happiness given the cruel things Dupre has said about Peggy, not least of which you can read above, and given Dupre's sadistic taunts of Rockabilly and others.Since you ask.
phobun wrote:

You're the awkward Alonso Quixano of middle-aged homosexuals who became fascinated with transsexuality relatively late in life at nearly 40 years of age.
phobun wrote:

You must realize that Peggy is the real thing; the content, self-satisfied woman you'll never become.

I know that that Nicole is effervescent and uses sometimes a not diplomatic language but calling a M2F transsexual a man is probably the worst thing you can do in relation to a Tgirl.
The first quote is an allusion to the main character in a book titled The Ingenious Hidalgo Don Quixote of La Mancha, you know, Don Quixote. With that allusion, I was drawing a parallel between that character and Dupre, but not calling Dupre a man. The second quote is a perfectly accurate statement and not the same as calling someone a man. Clearly English is not your first language.

elo
11-23-2009, 03:14 AM

phobun wrote:

phobun wrote:

The first quote is an allusion to the main character in a book titled The Ingenious Hidalgo Don Quixote of La Mancha, you know, Don Quixote. With that allusion, I was drawing a parallel between that character and Dupre, but not calling Dupre a man. The second quote is a perfectly accurate statement and not the same as calling someone a man. Clearly English is not your first language.English is not my first language but my english is good enough to know that you called her a homosexual.And when you call her a homosexual and a few sentences later you write :
Somebody can make the conclusion that you say Nicole is never gonna be a woman.But i must say would the above quoted sentence stand alone one could not make such a conclusion.

phobun
11-23-2009, 03:19 AM

phobun wrote:

phobun wrote:

The first quote is an allusion to the main character in a book titled The Ingenious Hidalgo Don Quixote of La Mancha, you know, Don Quixote. With that allusion, I was drawing a parallel between that character and Dupre, but not calling Dupre a man. The second quote is a perfectly accurate statement and not the same as calling someone a man. Clearly English is not your first language.English is not my first language but my english is good enough to know that you called her a homosexual.And when you call her a homosexual and a few sentences later you write :
Somebody can make the conclusion that you say Nicole is never gonna be a woman.But i must say would the above quoted sentence stand alone one could not make such a conclusion.
I won't want to join you in being pedantic, but by the accounts with which I am familiar, Dupre was a gay man until transitioning at nearly 40 years of age and is not ashamed of this.

elo
11-23-2009, 03:25 AM

phobun wrote:

phobun wrote:

I won't want to join you in being pedantic, but by the accounts with which I am familiar, Dupre was a gay man until transitioning at nearly 40 years of age and is not ashamed of this.IDK when you say that Nicole became fascinated with transsexuality,one could think that you say she not a real transsexual.But maybe i am doing you wrong and you really did not intend to call her a man.Nuff said.

phobun
11-23-2009, 03:28 AM

phobun wrote:

phobun wrote:

I won't want to join you in being pedantic, but by the accounts with which I am familiar, Dupre was a gay man until transitioning at nearly 40 years of age and is not ashamed of this.IDK when you say that Nicole became fascinated with transsexuality,one could think that you say she not a real transsexual.But maybe i am doing you wrong and you really did not intend to call her a man.Nuff said.
I doubt anyone can agree on the definition of what a "real transsexual" is.

Teydyn
11-23-2009, 03:34 AM
I won't want to join you in being pedantic, but by the accounts with which I am familiar, Dupre was a gay man until transitioning at nearly 40 years of age and is not ashamed of this.
Either she is still a "gayboy with boobs" or she was always a TS and just didnt realise it till late. Your take on this is quite clear.

I see her an often quite brisk and sometimes even offensive woman.

PS:
Is the quoteblock of death neccessary?

phobun
11-23-2009, 03:41 AM
Either she is still a "gayboy with boobs" or she was always a TS and just didnt realise it till late. Your take on this is quite clear.
I'm really not interesed in this sort of speculation about Dupre. It bores me.

I see her an often quite brisk and sometimes even offensive woman.
Anyway, I don't see Dupre as much of a woman.

Nicole Dupre
11-23-2009, 03:47 AM

A "parody... of my most unrealistic dreams"? Wow. lol That's a pretty lofty, and very desperate sounding I might add, concept you've dreamed up there. lol

And jealous of Peggy? How? Why? lol Imo she's very strange looking. Her mouth droops down on both sides like the Joker. It's practically deformed looking. And she has an obvious messiah complex, and loves to play the race card. So what exactly are you talking about? She's poop on stick. I'm peaches and cream. There's no comparison.

But I promise you, there's no "frothing" happening here. I just call 'em as I 'em. And I see that both of you are total assholes. No joke. No froth. Just a pair of dirty buttholes. lol

Personally, I think Peggy needs a good fuck, or some kind of extreme attention. But I get more positive attention than I know what to do with. I don't take forums all that seriously. Truth be told, I've passed my whole life, and I don't need a token twat. Peggy is old and ugly, and very unimpressive as a TS spokesperson. Have you ever seen a good photo of her. She's not very attractive. Have you ever say anything very interesting? She never does.

But I'm not trying to swim upstream like you two losers are. I'm a pre-op sex worker, on a forum dedicated to pre-op sexworkers. You two are just a couple of sour grapes dorks. I don't have to try to prove that to anyone. You've both done a great of that yourselves. Don't tell me you're not picking up on it yet.

You really need to talk about yourself more, and why you're so obsessed with 2" deep neo-vaginas. Do they fit your cock better than my ass-pussy would? Doing shoddy guesswork about my life is not getting you anywhere. In fact, her credibility has taken a definite nose-dive ever since you got here and started licking her ass.

phobun
11-23-2009, 03:51 AM

A "parody... of my most unrealistic dreams"? Wow. lol That's a pretty lofty, and very desperate sounding, concept you've dreamed up there. lol

And jealous of Peggy? How? Why? lol Imo she's very strange looking. Her mouth droops down on both sides like the Joker. It's practically deformed looking. And she has an obvious messiah complex, and loves to play the race card. So what exactly are you talking about? She's poop on stick. I'm peaches and cream. There's no comparison.

But I promise you, there's no "frothing" happening here. I just call 'em as I 'em. And I see that both of you are total assholes. No joke. No froth. Just a pair of dirty buttholes. lol

Personally, I think Peggy needs a good fuck, or some kind of extreme attention. But I get more positive attention than I know what to do with. I don't take forums all that seriously. Truth be told, I've passed my whole life, and I don't need a token twat. Peggy is old and ugly, and very unimpressive as a TS spokesperson. Have you ever seen a good photo of her. She's not very attractive. Have you ever say anything very interesting? She never does.

But I'm not trying to swim upstream like you two losers are. I'm a pre-op sex worker, on a forum dedicated to pre-op sexworkers. You two are just a couple of sour grapes dorks. I don't have to try to prove that to anyone. You've both done a great of that yourselves. Don't tell me you're not picking up on it yet.

You really need to talk about yourself more, and why you're so obsessed with 2" deep neo-vaginas. Do they fit your cock better than my ass-pussy would? Doing shoddy guesswork about my life is not getting you anywhere. In fact, her credibility has taken a definite nose-dive ever since you got here and started licking her ass.
Wow. If you weren't so caught up in your own bitterness and sour grapes, then you would not expend such energy as this by trashing Peggy, again.

No, not jealous at all. LOL.

Nicole Dupre
11-23-2009, 04:32 AM
I won't want to join you in being pedantic, but by the accounts with which I am familiar, Dupre was a gay man until transitioning at nearly 40 years of age and is not ashamed of this.No. Those "accounts with which you are familiar", about my age and sexuality, are from one source: Hara.

But as almost all TS will tell you, at some point, society labeled them "gay" based on their preferred gender identity. Actually, the thought of two men kissing or having sex nauseates me, but I'm not a hater.

But if Peggy shopped for clothing at Lee's Mardi Gras, how far removed from the gay community can she be? Lee's was fag central, and anyone who's familiar with that shop will tell you that. Why is Peggy so reluctant to embrace her roots in the gay community? She's a sexchange, not a GG. If I'm a "gay man", so is she.

Nicole Dupre
11-23-2009, 04:36 AM

A "parody... of my most unrealistic dreams"? Wow. lol That's a pretty lofty, and very desperate sounding, concept you've dreamed up there. lol

Wow. If you weren't so caught up in your own bitterness and sour grapes, then you would not expend such energy as this by trashing Peggy, again.

No, not jealous at all. LOL.Don't be so sensitive. When people make blanket statements, they should be prepared to back them up. She can't. But it's ok. I'm not trying to prove anything here. It's you and her who are bogged down with lofty notions of "true" and "untrue" transsexuals. Oh, and so is Hara. Almost forgot.

But this is a pre-op forum, and chicks who enjoy their dicks are as officially women here as any other. Again, how do you or her fit in on HA?

Nicole Dupre
11-23-2009, 04:43 AM
Btw, I'm a pre-op on a pre-op forum, who makes her livelihood from being a pre-op.

Peggy is a post-op on a pre-op forum NOT making her livelihood from being a pre-op.

So why would I be the bitter one here? I'm not trying to sway anyone to remain pre-op. It's she who's painting a "grass is greener" scenario.

Nicole Dupre
11-23-2009, 04:49 AM
Anyway, I don't see Dupre as much of a woman.Lol I love how you're referring to me as "Dupre". Very kooky, and odd as hell. lol

But ok. Tell us who you see here as a woman. Can you do that? Is it only the post-ops you've seen pictures of? Who of the M2Fs here do you see as "much of a woman", bun. Please answer a direct question, if you'd be so kind. Btw, do you mind if I refer to you as "bun"? You're so very reluctant to tell us anything about yourself. Why so shy, bun?

Nicole Dupre
11-23-2009, 04:59 AM
It's interesting how avid posters such as Phobun, 2009AD, jcinva, Distance, etc all make themselves scarce when they're confronted with a few basic facts. lol

MRSJHANIAHLOVE
11-23-2009, 05:03 AM
nicole you really are a smart girl, im amazed. many posters on here cant even SPELL 8)

Jim Brown
11-23-2009, 05:09 AM
MRSJHANIAHLOVE when can i see ur tranny ass pussy?

MRSJHANIAHLOVE
11-23-2009, 05:13 AM
MRSJHANIAHLOVE when can i see ur tranny ass pussy?when you come to nellyville :)

Jim Brown
11-23-2009, 05:20 AM
MRSJHANIAHLOVE when can i see ur tranny ass pussy?when you come to nellyville :)

i dont know where that is. is it in kansas?

MRSJHANIAHLOVE
11-23-2009, 05:33 AM

i dont know where that is. is it in kansas?wow :google

JamesHunt
11-23-2009, 05:40 AM

Nellyville is the second album by rapper Nelly released in 2002

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nellyville

Nicole Dupre
11-23-2009, 05:49 AM

:roll:James, I'm just curious. What do you think of this Phobun character, or Peggy Gee for that matter? For the love of all who are both beautiful and packing a Sex Pistol, why the hell are they here? lol

phobun
11-23-2009, 06:29 AM
It's interesting how avid posters such as Phobun, 2009AD, jcinva, Distance, etc all make themselves scarce when they're confronted with a few basic facts. lol
Wow. This is your fifth of consecutive reply in a row. Most people have better things to do, even if it is just to look at nudie pictures in other threads.

But you must have created this attack thread to "promote" yourself. LOL.

Nicole Dupre
11-23-2009, 06:47 AM
Wow. This is your fifth of consecutive reply in a row. Most people have better things to do, even if it is just to look at nudie pictures in other threads.

Well, you won't answer the question. I simply want to know what types of real life relationships you've had with transsexuals. Why won't you answer me? Or is this your cue to disappear for a while in hopes of changing the subject? Because I don't see what the big deal is. I mean, unless everything you think is strictly in theory, and you have no practical experiences with M2Fs, I would think you'd take some satisfaction in setting the record straight. So, let's hear it. Have you, or have you not, ever had a sexual and/or a close personal relationship with a M2F. Are you pleading the 5th here? What's up? Say something, for God's sake.

JamesHunt
11-23-2009, 06:56 AM
James, I'm just curious. What do you think of this Phobun character, or Peggy Gee for that matter? For the love of all who are both beautiful and packing a Sex Pistol, why the hell are they here? lol

phobun fantasizes false cunts. peggygee is a false cunt.

They're in good company :lol:

Nicole Dupre
11-23-2009, 07:02 AM
James, I'm just curious. What do you think of this Phobun character, or Peggy Gee for that matter? For the love of all who are both beautiful and packing a Sex Pistol, why the hell are they here? lol

They're in good company :lol:lol I like that answer. :lol:

James, you've grown on me. Do you know that? You're one of the rare people here that's known when not to take me too seriously That's a tricky task, for sure, and you deserve some credit. :)

Btw, I also like your new av; silly, but still cute. You're alright, James. :)

phobun
11-23-2009, 07:11 AM

Well, you won't answer the question. I simply want to know what types of real life relationships you've had with transsexuals. Why won't you answer me? Or is this your cue to disappear for a while in hopes of changing the subject? Because I don't see what the big deal is. I mean, unless everything you think is strictly in theory, and you have no practical experiences with M2Fs, I would think you'd take some satisfaction in setting the record straight. So, let's hear it. Have you, or have you not, ever had a sexual and/or a close personal relationship with a M2F. Are you pleading the 5th here? What's up? Say something, for God's sake.
As I already spelled out for you in another thread, it's a logical error to conclude that just because a guy has not described on a forum his experiences with TS women, that the guy lacks any experience with TS women. I have no desire to share any information about myself, if for no other reason than because you've asked me to do so numerous times. And in spite of your multiple obsessive requests that I tell about myself, why would I do so for a bitter sadist with psychological problems who has nothing better to do than hurt Rockabilly, or shriek about me and Peggy?

Have fun on your little attack thread, howling at the moon, I mean "promoting" yourself.

Nicole Dupre
11-23-2009, 07:32 AM

As I already spelled out for you in another thread, it's a logical error to conclude that just because a guy has not described on a forum his experiences with TS women, that the guy lacks any experience with TS women. I have no desire to share any information about myself, if for no other reason than because you've asked me to do so numerous times. And in spite of your multiple obsessive requests that I tell about myself, why would I do so for a bitter sadist with psychological problems who has nothing better to do than hurt Rockabilly, or shriek about me and Peggy?

Have fun on your little attack thread, howling at the moon, I mean "promoting" yourself.

I'm sorry, but that is an extremely weak and all-too-predicatble cop out. I think the truth is more than obvious to everyone here now.

You may begin trying to change the subject to me, or deformed-face Peggy, or fatso asexual Rockabilly.

(No further questions, your honor.)

You may step down now, Mr Bun.

Nicole Dupre
11-23-2009, 07:38 AM
I just wanted to take this opportunity to remind everyone that Peggy is very ugly, and will never show her photo here because her mouth is deformed and hideous. Also, she got a twat only because it was the thing to do two decades ago. She now deeply regrets it, so she's stooped to keeping virgins like Phobun around as her personal one-man asskisser squad.

phobun
11-23-2009, 07:52 AM
I just wanted to take this opportunity to remind everyone that Peggy is very ugly, and will never show her photo here because her mouth is deformed and hideous. Also, she got a twat only because it was the thing to do two decades ago. She now deeply regrets it, so she's stooped to keeping virgins like Phobun around as her personal one-man asskisser squad.
In light of the above, consider these pictures previously posted by Hara:
http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/arianna2039_567_785.jpg
http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/arianna1045_416_593.jpg

peggygee
11-23-2009, 08:19 AM

Daaayyyuuum!!!! :lol:

MRSJHANIAHLOVE
11-23-2009, 08:24 AM

:roll:GOOD JOB! :claps ITS ALSO ST. LOUIS! WHERE NELLY IS FROM, hence "nellyville" BUT THEN AGAIN A BABYBOOMER LIKE YOU WOULDNT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT TODAYS MUSIC :roll:

peggygee
11-23-2009, 08:27 AM

Nicole, what's up you sprung on me, inching for some Peggy pussy?

Every thread you mention my name, what're infatuated with me or
something?

Say my name, say my name
If no one is around you, say "baby I love you"
If you ain't runnin' game
Say my name, say my name
You actin' kinda shady
Ain't callin me baby
Why the sudden change?

Say my name, Peggy, Peggy, Peggy, let's do the spider monkey.

peggygee
11-23-2009, 08:33 AM

They're in good company :lol:

Says the true prick, who wishes he could have some of this real pussy,
but instead has to pay for cock, or get some at a glory hole in a public
loo, aye mate.

peggygee
11-23-2009, 08:56 AM

You know I've never really looked at your tatooes, I don't be checking
out the porn on here contrary to your perception of me as a carpet
muncher.

So that's how you looked 3 or so years ago.....

And then I took a look at your avatar......

Tats are cute in moderation, a tramp stamp here or there, ya know a
couple over-all, I guess you must have have been drunk, or maybe they
gave you a quantity disk.

And speaking of faces, why does it look like you're high on heroin in those
pics.

A hottie, you not be. :smh

phobun
11-23-2009, 09:04 AM

Daaayyyuuum!!!! :lol:

For someone who sadistically delights in throwing stones, Dupre sure lives in a glass house.

GullyFoyle
11-23-2009, 09:11 AM
Btw, I also like your new av; silly, but still cute. You're alright, James. :)

That's Prince George from the British show BlackAdder. You might recognize Hugh Laurie better in his current role of Gregory House, MD.

peggygee
11-23-2009, 09:17 AM

Thanks Phobun, if I was this "Nicole Dupre" person, I'd be mad at the
world and arguing and cursing out people all the time too.

While Dupre may have intended her posts to aid in marketing her
services, her numerous commnent have only served to illustrate the
dysfunctional pathology that the individual suffers from.

buckjohnson
11-23-2009, 12:26 PM
nikki sounds like an ideal date and a great way to spend some hard earned ducats

Nicole Dupre
11-23-2009, 02:51 PM
Peggy, I'm sorry but you ARE ugly. You and your lap dog are not going to change that truth by renting out billboard space and plastering 4 yr old pics of me from some shitty Yum shoot. If that's all you've got, you ain't got shit.

Let's see some of you, Peggy, or please just admit that you're butt ugly.

And Phobun, as I KNEW, you would need to change the subject. It's your only tactic.

BUT THANK YOU BOTH! KEEP 'EM COMING!!!

Nicole Dupre
11-23-2009, 02:52 PM
While Dupre may have intended her posts to aid in marketing her
services, her numerous commnent have only served to illustrate the
dysfunctional pathology that the individual suffers from.

My, but aren't we the intellectual. ;)

Nicole Dupre
11-23-2009, 02:54 PM
Any pics of your face, Phobun? We's all love to see them. :)

Nicole Dupre
11-23-2009, 02:58 PM
Here. Let me help.

Ok. there's a four year old pic of me.

Let's see some of Gee and Bun.

We're waiting...

8)

elo
11-23-2009, 04:50 PM
I think itīs time for this thread to die!It leads to nowhere.

Nicole Dupre
11-23-2009, 05:10 PM
I think itīs time for this thread to die!It leads to nowhere.No. Phobun and Peggy need to go fuck themselves. That's the issue here. This is not a post op forum, and those two assholes need to be reminded of that. I don't want them banned. I want them disgraced for being the scum that they are.

I can live with some shitty old pictures getting posted if we can clear the air and free ourselves from the mental slavery that these two assholes want to hurt us with.

jcinva
11-23-2009, 05:33 PM
I just wanted to take this opportunity to remind everyone that Peggy is very ugly...

Probably a little late to bring this up, but you never should have gone there.

I mean, like, Yikes!

peggygee
11-23-2009, 08:45 PM
I just wanted to take this opportunity to remind everyone that Peggy is very ugly...

I mean, like, Yikes!

I tried to warn her, not to go there.

There's a storm a-coming......

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1230/1353981841_6910e0780a.jpg

peggygee
11-23-2009, 08:53 PM
I think itīs time for this thread to die!It leads to nowhere.No. Phobun and Peggy need to go fuck themselves. That's the issue here. This is not a post op forum, and those two assholes need to be reminded of that. I don't want them banned. I want them disgraced for being the scum that they are.

I can live with some shitty old pictures getting posted if we can clear the air and free ourselves from the mental slavery that these two assholes want to hurt us with.

Till you become a mod or the owner of this site, I will continue to post and
respond to any topic I deem fit.

And the only one being discraced as scum is you, the more you spout your
vile vitriol, the more people are able to see how truly repulsive you are.

skullyjcm
11-23-2009, 09:04 PM
Nicole you are hot in any pictures......

Nicole Dupre
11-24-2009, 01:02 AM

Till you become a mod or the owner of this site, I will continue to post and
respond to any topic I deem fit.

And the only one being discraced as scum is you, the more you spout your
vile vitriol, the more people are able to see how truly repulsive you are.You don't get it. I want you to post as much as possible, you droopy-mouthed fake. Now post a pic if you want to talk looks, Broomhilda. Let's see that deformed mug.

fred41
11-24-2009, 01:27 AM

I mean, like, Yikes!

Well..let's be honest, jcinva...as you pointed out on other threads (unless I misread), you believe all the girls on this site to be men in denial sooooooooo i don't think you're in any position to pass judgment on Nicole for "namecalling".

MRSJHANIAHLOVE
11-24-2009, 01:38 AM
in life all that matters is now. how do you look now who cares about the past? the past is GONE. we were men, now were women. TODAYS PICS ARE WHAT COUNTS! IF YOU AINT GOT GUTS TO POST EM THEN SHUT THE FUCK UP!

jcinva
11-24-2009, 01:43 AM
Well..let's be honest, jcinva...as you pointed out on other threads (unless I misread), you believe all the girls on this site to be men in denial sooooooooo i don't think you're in any position to pass judgment on Nicole for "namecalling".

What I meant was: if you're going to start chucking stones, you should be smart about it and do it from a defensible position.

Glass houses and whatnot.

Nicole Dupre
11-24-2009, 01:54 AM
Peggy told me to "not go there" when she got paranoid that I called her "old and fugly". Liike I need to watch my step around her, as if she's hot shit. Tjis is thje bitch talking about how the young TS have bumped her from "the life". :roll:

Well, as a matter of fact, she IS "old and fugly". And I'll go wherever the fuck I please, especially after that Blanchard-esque bullshit of hers. Fuck her in her fake 2" deep pussy.

buckjohnson
11-24-2009, 02:00 AM
im life all that matters is now. how do you look now who cares about the past? the past is GONE. we were men, now were women. TODAYS PICS ARE WHAT COUNTS! IF YOU AINT GOT GUTS TO POST EM THEN SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Solid post.

Nicole Dupre
11-24-2009, 02:23 AM

I mean, like, Yikes!

Don't threaten me, you hideous goon. I don't need warnings from an old fake vagina like you.

Bring it on, fagot. :twisted:

MRSJHANIAHLOVE
11-24-2009, 02:27 AM

I mean, like, Yikes!

Don't threaten me, you hideous goon. I don't need warnings from an old fake vagina like you.

Bring it on, fagot. :twisted: :lol:

Nicole Dupre
11-24-2009, 04:06 PM
See, this is the issue with Peggy. I was discussing the satements she made, and she goes into this nonsense about how I'd better not be calling her "fugly and old", which I wasn't at that point. Then she added, "I suggest you don't go there", as if she already had it in mind to read me.

And that's why this bitch has made an enemy for life with me. Before that, it was a simple disagreement. Now, I'll level her at any given opportunity.

So, Peggy, the bitch that shouldn't have 'gone there' is you. You will get served, again and again. Dig it.

phobun
11-24-2009, 06:29 PM
See, this is the issue with Peggy. I was discussing the satements she made, and she goes into this nonsense about how I'd better not be calling her "fugly and old", which I wasn't at that point. Then she added, "I suggest you don't go there", as if she already had it in mind to read me.

And that's why this bitch has made an enemy for life with me. Before that, it was a simple disagreement. Now, I'll level her at any given opportunity.

So, Peggy, the bitch that shouldn't have 'gone there' is you. You will get served, again and again. Dig it.
This is the post in question here:
http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?p=774154&highlight=not+exactly+lena+horne#774154

You criticized Peggy's appearance because you did not like what she wrote.

You resorted to the ad hominem first.

chefmike
11-24-2009, 07:12 PM
I don't usually get involved in the any of the the pre-op, post-op, psy-op, or coin-op discussions....but phobun is cool with me....if only for his his well-deserved and astute ridicule of clueless HA laughingstocks like addicted, el ninny, thxtinfoil et al....

Nicole Dupre
11-24-2009, 08:16 PM

This is the post in question here:
http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?p=774154&highlight=not+exactly+lena+horne#774154

You criticized Peggy's appearance because you did not like what she wrote.

You resorted to the ad hominem first.

Captain Save a Ho, she talked out of both sides of her mouth. One minute, it was that she was too intelligent and industrious to be an escort, and the next it was that she had been one but had moved on because she decided to age gracefully.

Well, I say that's ALL bullshit. I know TS women who are pushing 60, and who are prettier and who escort. One is a post op, in fact. And this is where I speculate on Peggy's motivations and her honesty.

1. I don't believe she's ever escorted. I also don't believe that she's privy to first hand info on "the life".
2. I think she got SRS at a time when you did it to not be labeled nuts, and because you could not fit into the world of M2F pageantry. She did it because she wanted to fit in and live a conventional life. I think that was wise on her part.
3. She has not aged gracefully as some GGs and TSs have. And since she's always the first to announce that she's African American, I pointed out that Leena Horne is a great example of real fish who aged flawlessly. Peggy is NOT real fish, and she did not age flawlessly. She made shady comments about how escorts are only concerned with superficial beauty and blindly pursue surgeries and treatments without long term plans, and that post-ops who do not escort are far too grounded to waste their time on such endeavors.
4. She said that escorting is only for younger girls, and that's BULLSHIT! The owner of a certain FL pageant is a perfect example of a post op TS who keeps going strong.

Peggy's attacks are on ALL pre-ops, ALL escorts, and ALL younger TSs. So fuck her.

I'm sorry, but Peggy is full of shit, she's shady, and she's bitter. Originaly, I liked her tenacity. But now I see more clearly, and for what she is. She is not getting a free pass for being black, or for being old. This is not a forum for old post-ops who are not sexworkers. She can post here from now 'til doomsday, but she will never be preaching to the choir on HA. And neither will you, for that matter. You are both pariahs, and deserve to take your verbal lumps if you can't show a little respect.

cadcad
11-24-2009, 08:47 PM
I usually don't pay much attention to other posters but I would like to ask peggy why she would visit this forum?

I assume you like talking to guys who still admire you for how you were born and you don't need to hide things from. I'm just confused as to why you would spend any time here.

peggygee
11-24-2009, 11:05 PM
I usually don't pay much attention to other posters but I would like to ask peggy why she would visit this forum?

I assume you like talking to guys who still admire you for how you were born and you don't need to hide things from. I'm just confused as to why you would spend any time here.

To educate, advocate, and sometimes agitate, but it is not to seek a mate.

cadcad
11-25-2009, 12:04 AM

Educate: yea I can see that and I try to do it myself but I've seen that anyone I did educate refused to accept it and instead chose to run off with their fingers in their ears saying LALALALLALALALA. This is the wrong forum for that. You can see by other people "defending" the site by saying it is purely for seeing porn and buying sex.

Advocate: right on, please do

Agitate: ok, so what a lot of people do I feel you.

Other than to educate which honestly you should realize this is the worst place to do that I'm still unsure why you would revisit here. Are you stuck in the life? Most girls I talk to say that if they are post op they will say goodbye to the "life" but every now and then pop their heads in.

I'm not attacking you or anything I'm just curious.

peggygee
11-25-2009, 06:55 AM

Educate: yea I can see that and I try to do it myself but I've seen that anyone I did educate refused to accept it and instead chose to run off with their fingers in their ears saying LALALALLALALALA. This is the wrong forum for that. You can see by other people "defending" the site by saying it is purely for seeing porn and buying sex.

Advocate: right on, please do

Agitate: ok, so what a lot of people do I feel you.

Other than to educate which honestly you should realize this is the worst place to do that I'm still unsure why you would revisit here. Are you stuck in the life? Most girls I talk to say that if they are post op they will say goodbye to the "life" but every now and then pop their heads in.

I'm not attacking you or anything I'm just curious.

I would love to explain my logic and rationale, though I don't get the
sense that this is the thread for it, though I have discussed it in great
detail in other threads.

PM me if you'd really like to know.

But nope, not trapped in trannyville, by a long shot. :wink:

Nicole Dupre
11-25-2009, 07:01 AM

Shade. ^

buckjohnson
11-25-2009, 07:10 AM
nikki, why are you here?

Nicole Dupre
11-25-2009, 07:19 AM
nikki, why are you here?To remind you that you suck.

buckjohnson
11-25-2009, 07:29 AM
My, is that projection, or just wishful thinking? Never had a dick in my mouth, for money or fun. had some juicypussies though, but never really been a fan of sucking

peggygee
11-25-2009, 07:31 AM

Shade. ^

Post 3700

My future's so bright I have to wear....

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/flygirl-1.jpg

Shades ^

8)

Nicole Dupre
11-25-2009, 07:39 AM
My, is that projection, or just wishful thinking? Never had a dick in my mouth, for money or fun. had some juicypussies though, but never really been a fan of sucking

Obviously you've mistaken me for someone who gives a damn about what you supposedly do in your sex life, or lack there of. But I assure you, I don't. So I'll clarify. You suck SHIT.

Remember when you blurted out that lame bullshit about my website? Yeah. I do. So I just had to remind you of that.

buckjohnson
11-25-2009, 07:44 AM
Nikki, are you still upsegt about my review? That was so long ago. Can we move on from that? I apology, I was in a dark place at the time....Looking at your pictures/website depressed me so much.

MRSJHANIAHLOVE
11-25-2009, 08:07 AM
you know whats weird? i just had to EDIT my last post on this thread, someone took letters out to make it not make sense? :screwy

cadcad
11-25-2009, 08:56 AM
I would love to explain my logic and rationale, though I don't get the
sense that this is the thread for it, though I have discussed it in great
detail in other threads.

PM me if you'd really like to know.

you could just PM me instead of asking me to PM you to ask you to PM me back.

Nicole Dupre
11-25-2009, 10:26 AM
Post 3700

Shades ^

8)

You wish you looked so good, you stuck up show 'n' tell simpleton.

Nicole Dupre
11-25-2009, 10:30 AM
you could just PM me instead of asking me to PM you to ask you to PM me back.... or, better yet, maybe even just answer the damn question. lol

Oh, but I almost forgot. Peggy can only speak with prepared text and pics.

peggygee
11-25-2009, 08:30 PM
Post 3700

Shades ^

8)

Say it enough times, you may actually start to believe it.

Nicole Dupre
11-26-2009, 01:31 AM
Post 3700

Shades ^

8)

Say it enough times, you may actually start to believe it.

:PBrilliant response, fatass.

Jericho
11-26-2009, 01:32 AM
Stop teasing us, where's the teaser pix of you and Tara...Dammit!

Nicole Dupre
11-26-2009, 01:42 AM
Stop teasing us, where's the teaser pix of you and Tara...Dammit!

I wasn't trying to tease, I swear, Jericho. Tara topped me the best I've been fucked in weeks, and I simply answered the question honestly. She fucked me doggie, and then had me flip over and fucked me missionary. It was extremely satisfying, so I shared.

But both Tara and I will have pics and vids of the event on each of our websites. We're divying up content from that night, and round two is being scheduled for mid December.

So, please, hang in there, babies. I assume you'll see something before Xmas.

I'm hardly a tease, Jericho. I'm more of a "let's fuck because I feel like it" kinda chick. ;)

Jericho
11-26-2009, 01:59 AM
I wasn't trying to tease,

Well...Nice to know you weren't trying to tease!

I'm like Cartman, how am i supposed to wait for this?
Someone's going to have to bury me in the snow!!!

Nicole Dupre
11-26-2009, 03:08 AM
I wasn't trying to tease,

Well...Nice to know you weren't trying to tease!

I'm like Cartman, how am i supposed to wait for this?
Someone's going to have to bury me in the snow!!!

lol Well, we'll thaw you out in mid December, sit you in front of your computer screen, hand you a big bottle of lube, and let you discover that "You'll LOG" for the holidays. ;)

I'm confident that we can arrange a 'WHITE', and I'd even dare say a very 'CREAMY', Xmas for you in '09.