PDA

View Full Version : Is she a tranny?

dabedroomking
11-16-2009, 11:51 AM
Theres a girl I went to school went that I fell in love with.
I always knew there was something special about her.
So down to earth, cute, she can dress and she can sing.
But a couple things caught my attention as well.
She has a adam apple, but is not that notice-able.
She very passable and no one seem to notice.
Her body is slender, small butt & tits. She has a cute girly face, voice and great personality. The reason why I suspect shes a tranny besides the visual is one day I was speaking to her and she said there something I gotta tell you, but later on hesistated to tell me (I guess she think I will be mad or wont talk to her no more). I kissed her a couple times when we was together and became good friends. My question is, how can I get her to tell me if shes a tranny or not? Cause Id love to know!

Chaotic
11-16-2009, 11:55 AM
The simple answer:

Stay in her loop and be patient. If she is trans, she'll tell you when she's good and ready. :wink:

CannibalMan
11-16-2009, 01:50 PM
There are some GGs that have hormonal imbalances, or are hermaphrodites, though the last one is rare. She might not be a trans.

Jericho
11-16-2009, 01:57 PM
Could try asking her.
Of course, if you're wrong...Duck! :shock:

Richctdude
11-16-2009, 02:32 PM
be patient

phobun
11-17-2009, 06:26 PM
Theres a girl I went to school went that I fell in love with.
I always knew there was something special about her.
So down to earth, cute, she can dress and she can sing.
But a couple things caught my attention as well.
She has a adam apple, but is not that notice-able.
She very passable and no one seem to notice.
Her body is slender, small butt & tits. She has a cute girly face, voice and great personality. The reason why I suspect shes a tranny besides the visual is one day I was speaking to her and she said there something I gotta tell you, but later on hesistated to tell me (I guess she think I will be mad or wont talk to her no more). I kissed her a couple times when we was together and became good friends. My question is, how can I get her to tell me if shes a tranny or not? Cause Id love to know!
Don't embarrass her by saying anything.

Nicole Dupre
11-17-2009, 06:34 PM

Well, like the saying goes, "those who can't, teach". lol

MRSJHANIAHLOVE
11-21-2009, 06:58 AM
She has a adam apple,
she very passable and no one seem to notice.
WOW YOU ANSWERED YOUR OWN QUESTION! :roll:

alpha2117
11-21-2009, 07:58 AM
She has a adam apple,

Actually women do have adams apples! It's just not that obvious.

The laryngeal prominence is usually more prominent in adult men than in women or prepubescent girls or boys. The growth of the larynx itself during puberty is responsible for the vocal instability in teenage boys. The laryngeal prominence is merely the protrusion one sees of the thyroid cartilage making up the body of the larynx. The laryngeal prominence is usually more prominent in adult males because the thyroid cartilage elongates during puberty, protruding out the front of the neck more noticeably. The result is that the two laminae (thin cartilage) of the thyroid cartilage that form the protrusion meet at an average angle of 90° in males, and 120° in females, so there is less cartilage protruding out in females.

Like many other genetic characteristics the rules are not 100% set in stone. It is not unheard of for men to have the femal rib configuration or visa versa. Hormonal changes during pregnancy can sometimes lead to mixed developmental elements that are not even genetic anomalies. In the case of adams apples any sort of thyroid condition in early development could lead to the appearance of an adams apple in a female.

1 in 100 people are born with extra toes or fingers. So that sums up how common anomilies are.

The girl in question may be a tranny but she may also have a genetic condition or a hormone problem. Any of those may be difficult for her to feel comfortable talking to someone about because with the genetic or hormone irregularities the more prominent laryngeal prominence may not be the only issue or irregularity.

Trans Mission
11-21-2009, 08:38 AM
I'm generally not that cynical but this story seems like bullshit. If a person in school is transgendered everyone knows it and the whispers outing the secret move through the halls faster than sound. Even if you're talking about college.

Not all Transgendered people are blessed like Kim Petras. In society, you're infamous for not being passable and famous for being passable, I doubt that very few slide under the radar, especially in any kind of academic climate.

I think this story is incidental contact with the transgendered world by the TS, which delivers gratification in and of itself to a certain degree.

I'll be the first to apologize if I'm wrong, but I don't think I am.

MRSJHANIAHLOVE
11-21-2009, 08:54 AM
She has a adam apple,

Actually women do have adams apples! It's just not that obvious.

The laryngeal prominence is usually more prominent in adult men than in women or prepubescent girls or boys. The growth of the larynx itself during puberty is responsible for the vocal instability in teenage boys. The laryngeal prominence is merely the protrusion one sees of the thyroid cartilage making up the body of the larynx. The laryngeal prominence is usually more prominent in adult males because the thyroid cartilage elongates during puberty, protruding out the front of the neck more noticeably. The result is that the two laminae (thin cartilage) of the thyroid cartilage that form the protrusion meet at an average angle of 90° in males, and 120° in females, so there is less cartilage protruding out in females.

Like many other genetic characteristics the rules are not 100% set in stone. It is not unheard of for men to have the femal rib configuration or visa versa. Hormonal changes during pregnancy can sometimes lead to mixed developmental elements that are not even genetic anomalies. In the case of adams apples any sort of thyroid condition in early development could lead to the appearance of an adams apple in a female.

1 in 100 people are born with extra toes or fingers. So that sums up how common anomilies are.

The girl in question may be a tranny but she may also have a genetic condition or a hormone problem. Any of those may be difficult for her to feel comfortable talking to someone about because with the genetic or hormone irregularities the more prominent laryngeal prominence may not be the only issue or irregularity. TRUE but the very passable part? it seems as if he already knows.

florida_raul
11-21-2009, 12:36 PM
ask from her: are you a t-girl?
If she doesn't understand...say nevemind :)

phobun
11-21-2009, 06:33 PM

Well, like the saying goes, "those who can't, teach". lol
It's a deductive fallacy to conclude that just because a guy has not described on a forum his experiences with TS women, that the guy lacks any experience with TS women. In spite of your multiple obsessive requests that I tell about myself, why would I do so for an angry queen with psychological problems who has nothing better to do than obsess about me or Peggy?

For someone who spends so much time here "promoting" themself, it's really too bad that you come off as so bitter and unhappy at this point in your middle-age.

seanbeag7
11-21-2009, 07:04 PM
You could always give her a clue to what you are into by inviting her over to your place, and then you tell her you got to check something on the computer, then log onto this forum.

If she is a t-girl, she might be impressed that you look up forum about t-girl matters.

phobun
11-21-2009, 07:16 PM
You could always give her a clue to what you are into by inviting her over to your place, and then you tell her you got to check something on the computer, then log onto this forum.

If she is a t-girl, she might be impressed that you look up forum about t-girl matters.
That might freak her out about you though if she looks down on t-girls. If you want to give her a clue, you could be reading the news and find a story about someone transgendered and bring it up.

seanbeag7
11-21-2009, 07:20 PM
Ok go for your idea first, and if she don't freak out, then go with mine. :wink:

phobun
11-22-2009, 08:41 PM
ask from her: are you a t-girl?
If she doesn't understand...say nevemind :)
This won't work if she were to then go and google t girl. It's a very insensitive tactic that might end the friendship.

SarahG
11-22-2009, 08:58 PM

If she is a tgirl, there would be a good chance that she'd be one of those types to think "chasers are evil predatory perverts," and then freak out and leave thinking you're about to rape & murder her.

sucka4chix
11-22-2009, 09:16 PM

If she is a tgirl, there would be a good chance that she'd be one of those types to think "chasers are evil predatory perverts," and then freak out and leave thinking you're about to rape & murder her.

Those types mainly exist on Internet forums and chatrooms

SarahG
11-22-2009, 11:27 PM

Those types mainly exist on Internet forums and chatrooms

lol. That stereotype does have a lot of truth to it, but I am not sure if "mainly" is accurate.

sucka4chix
11-23-2009, 12:49 AM
Ha ha. Maybe, but I can honestly say that I've met a plethora of t-girls in my life and exactly NONE of them have the disdain for their admirers that I've seen on HA and TSDating etc.

dreamon
11-23-2009, 01:39 AM
I'm surprised that no one has suggested yet that he ask her on a date because he obviously likes her. Dude- ask her on a date, if you guys click I'm sure she'll tell you if she is. And whether she is a GG or a TS, it's always fun to go on a date!

phobun
11-23-2009, 01:41 AM
I'm surprised that no one has suggested yet that he ask her on a date because he obviously likes her. Dude- ask her on a date, if you guys click I'm sure she'll tell you if she is. And whether she is a GG or a TS, it's always fun to go on a date!
Good point