PDA

View Full Version : a thread dedicated to SASCHA

blacktgirls
11-16-2009, 01:23 AM
i only found this 1 spread of Sascha so i'm starting this thread for her , discuss .

BeardedOne
11-16-2009, 02:08 AM
I'm a big fan of Sascha. :) Seems very sweet.

rockabilly
11-16-2009, 02:13 AM
I like her style , she looks good.

Star Angel 86
11-16-2009, 02:20 AM
Sascha,looks mighty fine. :D

kmod
11-16-2009, 02:55 AM
she's amazingly beautiful!

limey152004
11-16-2009, 03:38 AM
Sascha looks great, love the look, love that big uncut cock

giovanni_hotel
11-16-2009, 05:18 AM
I see a boy.

Sorry.

bte
11-16-2009, 05:20 AM
I see a boy.

Sorry.

Yeah I agree.

BeardedOne
11-16-2009, 05:46 AM
I see a boy.

Sorry.

Yeah I agree.

*Sigh*

And so will follow all of the 'me too' posts. :roll:

There are a lot of ladies on this site and elsewhere that don't fit the fantasy mold, and that's OK because not everyone (Male, female, fish, foul, or sheep) can fit everyone else's idea of attraction.

Poking them with a stick certainly doesn't help either their progression or your appreciation or lack thereof.

I know quite a few of the revered women on this board and others that started out very boyish and/or less than attractive, yet who have blossomed into some of the most beautiful women that one might imagine.

There have also been a few that, at least here, would never have a chance of passing the grade. But, it's a given, we are a rather tough room to entertain.

Granted, my bisexuality skews my opinion in many cases, but if I find someone unattractive or uninteresting I don't cast stones. And quite literally, this very forum has hosted a fair number of ugly ducklings that evolved into eye-catching swans.

The OP started this thread as an appreciation of a favored individual. If she doesn't fit your tastes, just move along, there's nothing to see here.

ALYSINCLAIRxxx
11-16-2009, 05:55 AM
Nice post, BeardedOne. We have come to expect nothing less from you. ;)

I met Sascha at a Yum shoot this past summer. And, she definitely is quite the girly girl. She just does it differently than others. And, she's quite sweet too it seems.

Moving along.... :)

BeardedOne
11-16-2009, 06:34 AM
Nice post, BeardedOne. We have come to expect nothing less from you. ;)

I met Sascha at a Yum shoot this past summer. And, she definitely is quite the girly girl. She just does it differently than others. And, she's quite sweet too it seems.

Moving along.... :)

Thanky, Ms. Aly, I try to be fair (Which is really hard to do sometimes).

Uh-oh...Does this mean that I now have a standard to which I must live up to? Oy! I'm screwed. :shock:

Mayhaps you can be our chaperon next week (If schedules permit). :)

I must confess that I have some pretty shallow values as pertains to the women I lust after, but I do recognize that they are people that should be shown a certain amount of respect and courtesy.

Unless I see that someone is hurting themselves in some way, my opinions really shouldn't be aired to great extent. If I don't jive with someone's looks or lifestyle, I really don't have a lot of options as far as telling them how they should live their lives (And I certainly wouldn't flat out insult them).

Posts of "That's a man", or referring to one of the gurls (And I apologize for that reference/spelling to those that may find it uncomfortable) as a man, a boy, ugly, etc., is uncalled for at the very basic levels of courtesy.

I won't get into the blast-furnace temperatures of the random flame wars that pop up on an almost daily basis on HA.

<Thinking>

I'm rambling at this point. :/

I guess that I am just reiterating the idea that, if you don't like what you see, simply look away. Casting aspersions on these people does little to change their appearance, but it most certainly shows the world how we should see you.

kmod
11-16-2009, 06:59 AM
ok, too much flaming and too much ranting

On the contrary, I think she's quite passable and the emo look is great on her. Boyish? :shock: I don't see it!

how bout some more sascha!

blacktgirls
11-17-2009, 02:35 AM
ok, too much flaming and too much ranting

On the contrary, I think she's quite passable and the emo look is great on her. Boyish? :shock: I don't see it!

how bout some more sascha!great pics !

CaptainGeech
11-17-2009, 04:24 AM
She has an interesting look. She posted here a couple times (might have been an impostor) but sadly stopped shortly after.

kmod
11-17-2009, 04:32 AM
*Gasp* so someone already managed to chase the poor thing away??? If I would've that she was posting on here I would've made sure to give her the attention she deserved :-D

loren
11-17-2009, 04:39 AM
She's hott :!:

transmaven
11-17-2009, 06:45 AM
how dare she try to exist without a grotesque pair of elephantine Double F's?

:roll:

and "boyish?" that's one *bizarre* idea of "boyish." *girlish* is an understatement.

this girl is headed straight to stealth--

the_corner
11-17-2009, 06:59 AM
hmm... a boy?

partlycloudy
11-17-2009, 08:23 AM
I see a boy.

Sorry.

BlackMath
11-17-2009, 12:37 PM
I see a boy too.

But either way, totally cute.

Trans Mission
11-17-2009, 12:40 PM
I'd like to add something to your lucid post, BeardedOne. Typically speaking, it's the people with nothing on the line hurling callous remarks to those with the courage to put themselves out there.

I'll admit Sascha's not my cup of tea, but prostrating yourself before the court of public opinion, especially when undergoing such a personal journey met with as much derision and superficial indignation from the insipid masses as hers does, one can only tip their hat to her.

How people abuse their anonymity to chastise others online is cowardly, piteous and abominable.

He sees a boy, and in return I see an anonymous cunt.

Sorry, BeardedOne, I'm not a very diplomatic person at times.

Intrepid
11-17-2009, 01:08 PM
I think she's cute. I'd hit it.

blacktgirls
11-18-2009, 06:26 AM
i know she could use some facial feme work but compared to were some girls start out i think she's sexy .

Trowa
11-18-2009, 10:36 AM
I think she's ok. But yeah a little bit more fem in the face and she'll be good to go.

ronniej
11-18-2009, 11:27 AM
Needs 2 things. Hair and a hard on!

Sascha
11-19-2009, 07:37 AM
Oh why not I'll post in this thread. :p

I'm just gonna ignore some of the posts though.

Soo, thank you for the compliments. :)
I'm really flattered since I thought for sure I would be quickly forgotten here with all these hotties.

I am actually working on growing my hair out now, the mohawk is a lot of fun, but it's just not very versatile. I don't plan on going to a natural color though.

Anyways, thanks again for the compliments and I'll try to keep an eye on this thread if you guys want.

kmod
11-19-2009, 07:48 AM
Yes, stay and hang out for a while why don't ya, you're not forgotten here. It is a thread dedicated to you after all.
What color are you planning on?
Thanks for stopping by

blacktgirls
11-19-2009, 07:48 AM

I'm really flattered since I thought for sure I would be quickly forgotten here with all these hotties.

I am actually working on growing my hair out now, the mohawk is a lot of fun, but it's just not very versatile. I don't plan on going to a natural color though.

Anyways, thanks again for the compliments and I'll try to keep an eye on this thread if you guys want. i'm the fan who started this thread and i think Sascha is hot!!!....but this is HA , so can you please post some proof that you are not an imposter , someone just claiming to be Sascha :) a new pic maybe with a dated newspaper . LOL

flabbybody
11-19-2009, 07:50 AM
yes, yes. we very much want you Sascha

And if you find any member offensive please PM me and they will find themselves on the outside looking in.., with a keyboard that will be unable to post in our HA cyberworld

TGL
11-19-2009, 08:57 AM
You look great Sascha! Don't mind what everyone says, there is still thousands of people out there who loves you :D

BlackAdder
11-19-2009, 09:41 AM
lovely boobies! Very nice:)

GroobySteven
11-19-2009, 01:39 PM

Anyways, thanks again for the compliments and I'll try to keep an eye on this thread if you guys want.

Good for you Sascha - there will always be a handful of asses on this board but they're the minority.
We can't wait to get some more content of you on Shemale Yum!!! Did Remy get in touch?

FiremanforTS
11-19-2009, 05:06 PM
I actually LOVE the short hair/hawk Sascha. And everything else . . .

FOODMAN
11-19-2009, 06:31 PM
what a beauty!!!!!!!!!!!!

Star Angel 86
11-19-2009, 06:49 PM

Good for you Sascha - there will always be a handful of asses on this board but they're the minority.
We can't wait to get some more content of you on Shemale Yum!!! Did Remy get in touch?

seanchai,I may not agree all of the time however here you are 100% correct and that is what I respect about you the fact that you don't give a fuck what anyone else thinks you tell like it is.For the record Sascha,is absolutely gorgeous. 8)

blacktgirls
11-20-2009, 05:04 AM
this was me :love1 when i first saw her pics

SXFX
11-20-2009, 06:44 AM
Great body, fun hair.
I say she is cute.

drock
11-20-2009, 08:55 AM
lol

drock
11-20-2009, 09:02 AM

Keep doing your thing baby. You look great!! . Most of these guys in here saying you look like a boy would still service you because you have a dick it's always the punks who throw stones.

Aaliyah
11-20-2009, 09:04 AM
i think she is cute! her and i kinda got the same punkish style. she dont look like a boi thats little mean more like a little punk cutie gurl! ive seen actual punk/alternative girls that look worse its all about subculture. personally i think she is doing great

drock
11-20-2009, 10:11 AM
shes got a nice sexy lil body on her..

BeardedOne
11-25-2009, 10:23 PM
Hi Ms. Sascha! Thanks for stopping by and we hope to see you post more when you can.

....but this is HA , so can you please post some proof that you are not an imposter , someone just claiming to be Sascha

I'll vouch for that being the genuine Sascha. 8)

iluvshemales
11-26-2009, 03:30 PM
need more hard on pics hun :)

ronniej
11-26-2009, 08:19 PM
You guys fell for the fake Sascha! Rotflmao!!!

BeardedOne
11-26-2009, 11:39 PM
You guys fell for the fake Sascha! Rotflmao!!!

Eh?

Whatchoo talkin' 'bout, Willis? :shock: