PDA

View Full Version : Before & After What Shemales Look Like As Guyz

Daebo
10-31-2005, 05:58 PM
I never seen a shemale or transsexual as a boy never in my life i always wanted to see what they look like.

Spiderman
10-31-2005, 06:47 PM
Im kinda curous as to what lisa lawer looks like now?

tsntx
10-31-2005, 09:28 PM
enjoy

Spiderman
10-31-2005, 09:32 PM
enjoy

LOL FUNNY, so this post must have piss you off, but funny!!

tsntx
10-31-2005, 09:34 PM
heres the real one b4 and me as a girl b4 too

tsntx
10-31-2005, 09:35 PM
hardly i was being funny

tsntx
10-31-2005, 09:45 PM
Im kinda curous as to what lisa lawer looks like now?

so am i... id be interested to know what hormones and surgery do to someone in that situation... tho im more interested in knowing the "real" reason she/ he /it did it

AllanahStarrNYC
10-31-2005, 10:09 PM
check out my site

www.shemaleexotica.com

it has several pictures of me prioe on my surgical page- linked in the bio area

GroobySteven
10-31-2005, 10:13 PM
Lisa Lawyer (or as she's now called Humphrey Pontacious De Silva) actually looks like a regular dude, with a little goatee. I couldn't spot it at all.

TS's in Brazil take a lot less hormones than many other countries as they're needing to have sex multiple times a day. Many of the TS's on the streets and in websites are...(and here's an industry secret ssshhhh) - gay/bi boys who have figured out they can make a lot more money as girls and will go through surgery to attain that boneca look, to make more money.
Of course, many are also genuine TS's who would never dream of going back to being a boy it's not that much of a leap to theorise that little bi-sexual Humphrey became a TS to make money, done well out of it, decided she'd had enough of guys and being a girl and switched back and got married to a girl. Even as a TS Lisa/Humphrey was one of the girls that you could rely on to do a TS with female shoot and be into it.

Although the Brazilian TS's look great on camera - many of them at closer inspection could use a good shot of hormones.
seanchai

Spiderman
10-31-2005, 10:20 PM

omg there is no way in hell thats you!

tsntx
10-31-2005, 10:29 PM
i promise it was... now heres the next thing.... we all know you girls out there have balls so use them and show your former self... c'mon i did.. tho i was hot so it was easy ;)

even allanah did it

Harrys Boy
10-31-2005, 10:32 PM
u look younger now

tsntx
10-31-2005, 10:39 PM
check out my site

www.shemaleexotica.com

it has several pictures of me prioe on my surgical page- linked in the bio area

do you have pics of b4 and after of each step id love to see the transformation to see how each procedure affected you

tsntx
10-31-2005, 10:40 PM
yeah goatees do that... and i had an upper facelift :D

AllanahStarrNYC
10-31-2005, 10:48 PM
hmm yeah- ill have to do some searching lol
but i am sure i can find them

WendyWilliams
10-31-2005, 10:49 PM
wow Britney Im shocked,,,very sexy guy and beautiful girl, wow LOL

TomSelis
10-31-2005, 11:00 PM
Jen, that was so bold. I have even more respect for you than I did before. Damn, that's a TRANSFORMATION! I'm going to call you Optimus Prime from now on.

brickcitybrother
11-01-2005, 12:34 AM
enjoy

I think that deserves a 'Most Down to Earth Post' Award.
:claps

chefmike
11-01-2005, 12:51 AM
yes, kudos to Jen, the feisty texas taco...as well as Allanah....

BlackAdder
11-01-2005, 02:47 AM
Bah, I dont buy it......Id need to see some more intervening steps before i believe a before-n-after like that...

Ecstatic
11-01-2005, 02:49 AM
Jen, you were a good looking guy, but I never would have guessed that you would transition based on that photo. And you do look marvelous now!

Interesting behind-the-scenes info there, seanchai. Confirms what I've long suspected about the Brazilian scene.

Vicki Richter
11-01-2005, 03:11 AM
hardly i was being funny

Holly is super cute, but she looked better with smaller chest I think.

Vicki Richter
11-01-2005, 03:13 AM
i promise it was... now heres the next thing.... we all know you girls out there have balls so use them and show your former self... c'mon i did.. tho i was hot so it was easy ;)

even allanah did it

I saw you on your television show so I already saw you before.

I think you're crazy to show before pix tho.

Vicki Richter
11-01-2005, 03:16 AM
http://pix2.hotornot.com/pics/HR/KM/GY/HE/GSSURUHVYEUF.JPG

This might be me before... but then it might not.

tsntx
11-01-2005, 03:18 AM
Bah, I dont buy it......Id need to see some more intervening steps before i believe a before-n-after like that...

see for yourself ...

http://photos.yahoo.com/ride_a_bull

btw i dont use this id anymore so if you send msgs to it i wont get it... just fyi

tsntx
11-01-2005, 03:21 AM

you mean in the yellow right?

as for holly i agree smaller is better for her... shes getting a slight reduction someday soon she says...

tsntx
11-01-2005, 03:23 AM
thnx for the compliments

as for being brave... nah im just showing y'all apart of my life that can be easily found if you watch the discovery health channel late at night... no real bravery involved but definately no denial... anyone that knows me knows that im a proud transexual and im not ashamed of my life or who i was before or after transition

The Magic One
11-01-2005, 03:50 AM
You still look good. but your really f'ing up my fantasy over here. Now I feel gay :o :cry:

hondarobot
11-01-2005, 03:55 AM

you mean in the yellow right?

as for holly i agree smaller is better for her... shes getting a slight reduction someday soon she says...

She's being goofy. Rumor has it, when she was a kid, she looked just like Bing Crosby.

I'm going out for Halloween, have fun everyone!

AllanahStarrNYC
11-01-2005, 03:56 AM
lol @ fucking up the fantasy. the i feel gay comment is rather ignorant.

i think its great that jen made such a radical transition. it's important to to remember where you come from and all the hard work that goes into it- hence why i do not care about posting before pictures either.
i am proud of my transformation and all the accomplishments i have made physically by it- and i am never ashamed of showing myself prior.
even though i am a different person now, when i am having a bad day - i can always look at those pics and feel proud of what i have accomplished.

kudos jen for being brave- i think u look great now and i would have probably hit on you before- hehe

kisses

Dkg
11-01-2005, 03:59 AM
Jen, that took a lot of balls and I appluad you for that. I don't even look at guys like that but you weren't bad lookin at all and completely hott as a girl. Most people can't pull that off, but somehow you did.

awesome

GMan
11-01-2005, 03:59 AM

That looks like my old boss at a newspaper I used to work for in high school...

Spiderman
11-01-2005, 04:05 AM
You still look good. but your really f'ing up my fantasy over here. Now I feel gay :o :cry:

Don't compare her life to your fantasy,she is a human being just like you and me and her life shouldnt be treated like a fantasy!

rick_932
11-01-2005, 04:05 AM
Lisa Lawyer (or as she's now called Humphrey Pontacious De Silva) actually looks like a regular dude, with a little goatee. I couldn't spot it at all.

TS's in Brazil take a lot less hormones than many other countries as they're needing to have sex multiple times a day. Many of the TS's on the streets and in websites are...(and here's an industry secret ssshhhh) - gay/bi boys who have figured out they can make a lot more money as girls and will go through surgery to attain that boneca look, to make more money.
Of course, many are also genuine TS's who would never dream of going back to being a boy it's not that much of a leap to theorise that little bi-sexual Humphrey became a TS to make money, done well out of it, decided she'd had enough of guys and being a girl and switched back and got married to a girl. Even as a TS Lisa/Humphrey was one of the girls that you could rely on to do a TS with female shoot and be into it.

Although the Brazilian TS's look great on camera - many of them at closer inspection could use a good shot of hormones.
seanchai

thanks for that explanation

The Magic One
11-01-2005, 04:18 AM
Can I make a statment without people taking it to heart? damn people are sensitive.

tsntx
11-01-2005, 09:54 AM
lol @ fucking up the fantasy. the i feel gay comment is rather ignorant.

i think its great that jen made such a radical transition. it's important to to remember where you come from and all the hard work that goes into it- hence why i do not care about posting before pictures either.
i am proud of my transformation and all the accomplishments i have made physically by it- and i am never ashamed of showing myself prior.
even though i am a different person now, when i am having a bad day - i can always look at those pics and feel proud of what i have accomplished.

kudos jen for being brave- i think u look great now and i would have probably hit on you before- hehe

kisses

thnx allanah that means alot esp since youre one of the VERY FEW ts women i woulda hit on right back w/... i totally agree w/ the bad day part whole heartdly if im feeling down all i have to think about is how un-happy i was b4 surgery and look at me now :D big smile lol

as for the u feel gay comment... how straight you gonna feel sucking my big ol italian cock? j/w

tsntx
11-01-2005, 09:59 AM
Very cool of you to do that, Jen. I think it shows how much of the process of transitioning really comes down to reaching deep inside of yourself, and being a self-actualized person. So, major kudos to you, mama, for blossoming into the foxy chick that you are today; and for being proud enough of yourself to share it w/ us.

Btw, I noticed a pic in the Yahoo folder of you doing a drag performance w/ Taylor Trininty. I don't know if you keep in touch w/ her, but she has also started transitioning recently.

thnx babe ... and yes mam she has taylor along w/ rachel * satine * in austin helped me realize i needed to transition to be happy and now im proud to say taylor thnx me for realizing it on her own... yes i keep in contact w/ her, ill be performing at her 30th b-day party at karma in austin on nov. 22 i have a very special # for her you and anyone else reading this should totally come out and support take pics of my naked ass and tip the hell outta me as i am no longer a "show queen"

hotfireman69
11-01-2005, 04:35 PM
Jen, Brit, Clint, whichever, doesnt't matter. I for one salute you, and think you are by for one of the classiest ladies on these forums. I thought I was impressed with you before but now you have taken me to a whole new level. I am in love for sure now.......

LG
11-01-2005, 05:07 PM
In a way, I think it's admirable how the girls make such a huge decision to change themselves and their lives entirely and to become someone new, whereas most of us fret for ages over which cellphone we're going to buy or whether we should be looking for a new job or not.

Girls, you are brave. You are also beautiful. Those of you who choose to let us in on your past are still more admirable. But I'll accept that it might make some of the girls here uncomfortable.

It does kind of make me feel weird when I see the before pictures. It drives in the fact that their is no such thing as a girl with a cock, that transexual girls were once boys. But it's inspiring to think how the girls have changed themselves, transformed themselves, often into real beauties. Their old selves may have been who they were, and surely made a difference in who they are now. But now they are who they always wanted to be.

Jen, Allanah, et al. I admire you for your courage and your spirit. I also think you're hot and would love to treat you to a night of bliss (baby oil, fur lined cuffs, whipped cream and Hershey's syrup are optional).

Okay, enough waxing philosophical. Can someone help get me off this high horse?

Vicki Richter
11-01-2005, 05:42 PM
Wow. Nobody commends me for posting my before pic. I'm hurt.

Ecstatic
11-01-2005, 05:43 PM
Shalaya, is that you? Echo what LG said, and may I add you look stunning today!

Spiderman
11-01-2005, 05:48 PM
Wow. Nobody commends me for posting my before pic. I'm hurt.

LOL nice try!

JakeTheSnake
11-01-2005, 06:20 PM
Shalaya do you have any more pics of your updated self?

Vicki Richter
11-01-2005, 06:40 PM
There are a lot of pictures of hot gay guys in this thread... <smirk>

JakeTheSnake
11-01-2005, 06:45 PM

Stop sniping!

Vicki Richter
11-01-2005, 06:46 PM

Stop sniping!

Jake the snake... do you live in Tempe? ASU fan?

NickTheQuick
11-01-2005, 06:51 PM

Stop sniping!

Jake the snake... do you live in Tempe? ASU fan?

I bet it's really him, typing away from Denver.........OOOHHH, I just caught an interception. LOL.

Daebo
11-01-2005, 06:52 PM
Shalya you look str8 not gay in your pics.

NickTheQuick
11-01-2005, 06:57 PM
Shalya you look str8 not gay in your pics.

Someone frame this gem, quick.

I forgot to add this earlier... some pics of Allanah she shared recently.
http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=4326&highlight=allanah+surgery

Daebo
11-01-2005, 07:01 PM
Nick welcome back.

Kramer
11-01-2005, 07:09 PM
No way that is a before pic of Vicki! No way!

Cmon Vicki post a real pic.

Vicki Richter
11-01-2005, 07:28 PM

Yeah that is me!!! What a transformation huh?

firejimmiller
11-01-2005, 08:31 PM
Jen, if you're coming to Austin, I might just have to get over to Karma and check you...I mean IT out.

JakeTheSnake
11-01-2005, 08:37 PM

She is too much of a smartass!

Dkg
11-01-2005, 08:54 PM
no way. no way is that Vicky. and Shalaya....wow. :o
anymore after pics? :)

The Magic One
11-01-2005, 09:02 PM
O yea and this one

Damn! You used to look like just one of the homies on the block. How did your peeps respond to you changing into a chick?

TrueBeauty TS
11-02-2005, 06:50 AM

Girl,

I just want to say that I am completly amazed by your transformation. You really do look amazing. Congratulations.

TB

tsntx
11-02-2005, 07:04 AM
Jen, Brit, Clint, whichever, doesnt't matter. I for one salute you, and think you are by for one of the classiest ladies on these forums. I thought I was impressed with you before but now you have taken me to a whole new level. I am in love for sure now.......
you know how to find me baby.. and its not eros ;)

tsntx
11-02-2005, 07:08 AM
shayla congrats on posting pics

bartholomeus
11-02-2005, 07:16 AM
cute cute there jen... still with a great colgate smile lol

tsntx
11-02-2005, 07:29 AM
to be exact i use "crest whitening expressions -lemon ice"

bartholomeus
11-02-2005, 07:37 AM
thats a shame... i have a better tasting AND! whitening natural cream...... :twisted:

tsntx
11-02-2005, 07:45 AM
thats a shame... i have a better tasting AND! whitening natural cream...... :twisted:
milk it does a body good

GiaCallMe
11-02-2005, 07:52 AM

She is too much of a smartass!

Vicki, a smartass? I find that very hard to believe. Ooh I think I left my sarcasm button on.

hondarobot
11-02-2005, 07:56 AM
Hehehe, for fucks sake, Mega just made my hangover go away.

And Jen you look beautiful as always, You're awesome. All the HA girls are sweethearts.

The Magic One
11-02-2005, 08:00 AM
Your ok MEGABODy. Just stack winny with some pure Ma Haung and you'll be better than ever!

bartholomeus
11-02-2005, 08:13 AM
not winnny.... some deca, testorterone ananthate, and trembolone, all at 1 gram each should do the trick.... :shock:

Vicki Richter
11-02-2005, 08:21 AM
you know how to find me baby.. and its not eros ;)

I think I found Jen on eros. Pssst. Pass it on.

Vicki Richter
11-02-2005, 08:26 AM
FELLA'S ....FELLA'S ....FELLA'S ....IF YOU ALL ONLY KNEW...........

BY THE WAY , WINNY SUCKS, I LOVE ANDROGENS ......TEST ALL THE WAY AND ANY-WAY I CAN GET IT.......THE EPHEDRA / Ma Haung IS A GREAT PICK ME UP TOO BUT IT KINDA FUCKS WITH YOUR HARD ONS .....BUT HEY , I LIVE FOR IT ALL.......

Hey I want to get back on Xenadrine but the stuff with Ephedera. What would you recommed Mega?

bartholomeus
11-02-2005, 08:33 AM
im not mega but you can buy the ephedra as ephedrine HCL 25mg a pill (online), and then buy caffeine pills in ur local supermarket of 200mg each on a good brand is "no-doze". You take 1 ephedrine and one caffeine twice a day preferable in the morning before cardio and then at midday. Those are the main active ingredients in xenadrine and all the other ones, plus its cheaper and it works just as well.

hondarobot
11-02-2005, 08:38 AM
I'd post my before and after pictures, but it would be like Kurt Cobain then Charles Nelson Riley.

Working at a "Gay Nightclub" for many years does that kinda shit to a guy.

8)

hwbs
11-02-2005, 08:44 AM
its out there...i just dont think the big brands have the new formulas with ephedra yet...

tsntx
11-02-2005, 09:17 AM
as long as ur passing out free pills ....pass the next best exercise in a bottle this way :*

Vicki Richter
11-02-2005, 07:46 PM
AAAHHHH YES MY LITTLE TEXAS MINX.....WHAT ARE YOU LOOKIN TO DO MY LITTLE BOWL OF TEXAS CHILI.........MESSAGE ME AND I WILL SEND YOU SOME GOOD STUFF THAT WILL HELP YOU WITH ENERGY , SATIMNA , POSSABLY BURN FAT BUT WITHOUT THE BAD JITTERS AND COLD CLAMY FEELING.....ITS NEW AND ITS HOT.....YOU WONT SPEED BAD ....BUT....YOULL FEEL GOOD....TRUST ME!!!!!....NOT BEING SEXUAL IM TALKING ABOUT MOOD AND FEELING OF WELL-BEING......

Well hook me up already lover! I would PM you but I think one of the mods uses her mod privs to read people's PM's here and I don't want her calling me all the time asking for relationship advice.

NYCe
11-02-2005, 07:51 PM
Mods can't read people's PMs. This isn't ..

Vicki Richter
11-02-2005, 07:55 PM
Mods can't read people's PMs. This isn't ..

Talk about a sniper. Heh. Funny though. I <heart> NYCe.

hwbs
11-02-2005, 09:40 PM
hmmm talking about sniper.....was the shemale snipers shoes ever filled??? :jerkoff

Alchemist
11-02-2005, 11:59 PM
Can't believe I just went through nine pages conisdering my short attention span.

tsntx, thats one hell of a transformation. Looking good for a dude, and even better as a chick.

and Shalaya, you too.

You need to post some more pics of yourself. :P

blahblahblah
11-04-2005, 10:45 AM

Yeah that is me!!! What a transformation huh?

You look like an almighty superman on the pic.
I think I'm gonna puke.