PDA

View Full Version : At the end of the day, what sexuality are you?

tomvan20000
11-14-2009, 09:28 AM
My girlfriend considers herself a gay man. This shocks me in that to begin with she is the most passable tgirl i have ever seen( 5'7,size 2, high fashion look); secondly, i do not consider myself gay. But i got to thinking, i am completely attracted to her female qualities( voice,hair,mannerisms) and i want nothing to do with her dick....but if she did not have one, i would not be physically attracted to her. I have no attraction to men, but it turns me on so much when i think that she used to be a man. So is she right? Am i just a gay man who likes his men to have tits and long hair?

JamesHunt
11-14-2009, 09:38 AM
My girlfriend considers herself a gay man. This shocks me in that to begin with she is the most passable tgirl i have ever seen( 5'7,size 2, high fashion look); secondly, i do not consider myself gay. But i got to thinking, i am completely attracted to her female qualities( voice,hair,mannerisms) and i want nothing to do with her dick....but if she did not have one, i would not be physically attracted to her. I have no attraction to men, but it turns me on so much when i think that she used to be a man. So is she right? Am i just a gay man who likes his men to have tits and long hair?

type "am I gay" into search, top right hand corner. You will find your answers there :wink:

phobun
11-14-2009, 09:42 AM

type "am I gay" into search, top right hand corner. You will find your answers there :wink:
Pay attention to James' posts and your worst fears will be realized.

runamok
11-14-2009, 09:45 AM
How fascinating. You have never sucked her cock? So it never somehow ended up in your mouth during a furious game of naked twister?

So she never had bbq sauce drop on her cock and you being the gentleman you are, bent down to lick it off her dick because there were no paper towels around, right?

But she has sucked yours, right? Of course she's sucked your dick your a fucking MAN! And a super 100% straight, meat eating Republican, god-fearing one at that. Why if a homo ever had the balls to speak to you you'd show him a thing or two.

Yeah, dude your nobodies homo.

phobun
11-14-2009, 09:49 AM
Have you ever fantasized about being a girl yourself? That theme seems to be quite common among guys like yourself.

tomvan20000
11-14-2009, 10:07 AM
How fascinating. You have never sucked her cock? So it never somehow ended up in your mouth during a furious game of naked twister?

So she never had bbq sauce drop on her cock and you being the gentleman you are, bent down to lick it off her dick because there were no paper towels around, right?

But she has sucked yours, right? Of course she's sucked your dick your a fucking MAN! And a super 100% straight, meat eating Republican, god-fearing one at that. Why if a homo ever had the balls to speak to you you'd show him a thing or two.

Runamok, i do not believe i posed any suppositions in which offered reason to assume there was anything wrong with being gay. i do apologize however, i obviously offended you, thus hailing your failed attempt at sub humorous tone.

brickcitybrother
11-14-2009, 07:11 PM
As Popeye says" I am what I am!

You are what you are.

If you're asking on this board... then you know the answer and no one HERE is going to make it any easier for you.

Nuff said.

LibertyHarkness
11-14-2009, 08:06 PM
man i knew i was a faggot with tits :(

rockabilly
11-14-2009, 08:26 PM
Dazed and Confused lol ... nah i know what i like and that's good enough for me.

dgs925
11-14-2009, 08:47 PM
Hopefully the same sexuality as when I wake up.

blckhaze
11-14-2009, 08:48 PM
As Popeye says" I am what I am!

You are what you are.

If you're asking on this board... then you know the answer and no one HERE is going to make it any easier for you.

Nuff said.

What he said

drock
11-14-2009, 10:18 PM

and quite sexy too... damn does that mean that i'm attracted to faggots??? :shock:

LibertyHarkness
11-14-2009, 10:23 PM
lol yes :)

drock
11-14-2009, 11:03 PM
lol yes :)

:shock: :shock: :x LOL

rockabilly
11-14-2009, 11:28 PM

and quite sexy too... damn does that mean that i'm attracted to faggots??? :shock:

Only ones w/ tits.

fred41
11-15-2009, 03:15 AM

If this is an honest question..(seriously..I've NEVER been with a TS who considered herself to be a gay man)...then the answer is: You have a girlfriend who's into you , so the rest of your question is irrelevant.

by the way...if she ever asks you to touch her cock...you damn well better touch it. It's attached to her..so it's part of her.If you love her...you love ALL of her.

Coroner
11-15-2009, 03:59 AM
This is quite a weird post. She considers herself a gay man but invests a lot to look like a woman (surgeries etc.). Or is she a crossdresser and passable by your own critieria? What do you mean by "female qualities"? Make-up and manners? I guess Ru Paul shares such qualities as well. If she considers herself a gay man, why calling her a girlfriend? I guess you have sex with her, so a "confrontation" with her dick is inevitable. You don´t have to suck it to touch it. If she wants to look and live like a woman, then I don´t understand. If she´s a crossdresser (enlighten us about what you mean by "female qualities"), you´re in denial.

russtafa
11-15-2009, 04:09 AM
my ex told me that all ts were biologicaly boys and if i fancied her i was gay =so iam gay big fuckin deal

runamok
11-15-2009, 09:45 AM

Runamok, i do not believe i posed any suppositions in which offered reason to assume there was anything wrong with being gay. i do apologize however, i obviously offended you, thus hailing your failed attempt at sub humorous tone.

Look at how stupid you are. Thanks for playing.

tomvan20000
12-12-2009, 06:50 AM

You played the game alone kid ; )

GullyFoyle
12-12-2009, 06:55 AM

It took you almost a whole month to think of a comeback? Lame.

tomvan20000
12-12-2009, 07:02 AM

my apologies, i dont retrace my posts daily in hopes of engaging cute arguments

GullyFoyle
12-12-2009, 07:06 AM

my apologies, i dont retrace my posts daily in hopes of engaging cute arguments

Or you could have just let a dead thread stay dead. How many pages back was this stupid topic anyways? It probably took you more keystrokes to find it than you used in your resurrecting reply. :screwy